My love, you called for me?...yes, I did, I just needed your help for a minute, where is Jael and Harper?...Jael is out with the girls, where did Harper and Alex go?...She turned and looked at him..nevermind, they went back to their house, something they forgot, I can't believe Harper Bleu is twenty-eight today....JC's mind went back to that day...

June 16, 2013....

JC stood in the corner, he had traveled the world, had platinum and gold records, won every award possible but in this moment nothing was ever more important, this one tiny creature made that all seem small and unimportant, she was all of 6lbs and 4oz, her hair was dark and curly, her eyes had no choice but to be blue, and even though she was just minutes old she had tell tale signs of being the perfect mixture of both of them.

JC came out of his thoughts when her hand touched his...Joshua are you ok?....yes, just remembering when Harper was born.....she smiled, do you remember how we picked her name?....he started laughing....

z88;

Josh, she is a day old, we really need to name her, I really like Harper..I don't know, I don't want her to have some odd name she gets picked on for....Madison rolled her eyes..Joshua, Harper is not that weird, and if you don't want your kids to have weird names then you should have found a different girl to marry and be the mother of your children, I like weird names!...oh, Harper it is, now what about a middle name?...well, I always told my mother I was gonna name my first daughter Harper Bleu, don't look at me like that she always hated the name bleu, and i always loved driving her insane!...I kinda like it Babe, Harper Bleu Chasez..

Thank you Joshua for the most beautiful children in the whole world...Madison laid her head on his shoulder, he looked across the room at the family picture that was about ten years old, Harper was eighteen, she had hair the same color as his, and his deep blue eyes but they were big and exotic looking like his wife, her smile was also all Madison...their son, Joshua was his father all over again...Trinity was a mixture with hazel eyes, and his Baby girl Jael was just her Momma...

JC was annoyed by the alarm sound..what is that?..he started looking around outside upstairs, it was the same sound everywhere....JC sat up and looked around, he was in a hotel room, alone, no Madison, no kids, still young, part of him wished it was true, that he had spent a long life with a beautiful family instead of being alone in a hotel room, he remembered the meeting...

Holy...its ten-thirty, I'm suppose to be there at a quarter after eleven, he hurridly got dressed still thinking about the girl in his dream...

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story