Author's Chapter Notes:
This was a shorter story, but it just felt right to end it this way, I hope you like it, even though I know some people are gonna be upset I ended it like this, who knows maybe Josh and Maddie's story will live on...that's not a promise lol

JC tried to call a car, a cab...forget it, its right up the street I can walk, he was trying to dial the number to tell them he was running a little behind and walking down the stairs of the hotel, he almost slipped, then someone almost hit him with the door on the way out, a homeless man was in his face asking for change, and still Madison's face was all he could see, making it even more difficult for him to carry on with business for the day, he attended the meeting, made plans for another visit, tried again unsuccessfully to get a car, and decided to just walk it back, it was a nice day, he stepped out and started to cross the street and jumped back when the car the should have stopped at the light sped right on through, almost running him over in the process, he dialed his friend he had to get this girl that was nothing but a dream out of his mind...

Dude, maybe she is all of your inspiration bottled up in one human being, maybe thats why you had the dream, its time to start writing again...yeah, I never thought of it that way, thanks man, I'll talk to you later, JC hung up the phone as he was getting close to the next street to cross he stopped at the curb, he looked up, the girl next to him had that look of realization, then he realized it was the most angelic face he had ever seen...hello...she smiled shyly, hello...I'm JC...nice to meet you, I'm Madison..

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

 


Completed
twilighteyes28 is the author of 1 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story