Story Notes:

Hey girls --

Sorry I'm posting this so late. Got out of work wayyyy later than I expected. But I'm still managing to post this before midnight, so yay! Thanks for all the feedback on 'Melt My Heart To Stone'. Had fun writing this one! Hope you enjoy. :D 

Elle.  

Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: This is purely fictional. I do not own Justin or anything like that. No copyright infridgment.  

Sasha's eyes fluttered open as she rolled lazily onto her back. The morning sun spilled into the room through the curtains, illuminating the room with a warm glow. She left out a soft groan, stretching her hands behind her head as her breast spilled from beneath the covers. Looking to her left, it came to no surprise that her boyfriend Devin was not laying there. He more than likely woke up at the crack of dawn to go to his studio in which he'd spend the next eight hours or so producing beats.

The shuffling of metal pots coming from the kitchen diverted her attention to the door. That noise could only mean that Devin's roommate Justin was still home. She looked over at the digital clock on the wall: 9:12A. She had stayed over long enough to know that if Justin didn't leave at the crack of dawn to go to the studio with Devin then he voluntarily took the day off. A small smirk appeared on Sasha's face as she leaned up, getting out of bed allowing the sheets to fall off her naked body as she glanced around looking for a shirt. Finally settling on one of Devin's deep V neck shirts that showed way to much cleavage and stopped just barely after her ass. She recovered her thong, slipping it back on as she walked out the bedroom.

She continued down the hall making her way into the kitchen where Justin had his back towards her as he was occupied rummaging through the fridge. Her eyes trailed down his bare freckled back to his basketball shorts that hung dangerously low on his slim waist. Sasha bit down on her bottom lip, enjoying the sight of him without him even being aware. From the first day she was introduced to Justin, she was sexually attracted to him. She had never been with a white guy before so Justin sparked her curiosity. He was such a Southern gentleman, but he was also the ladies' man bringing home a different girl every night. The relationship Sasha and Justin had was one of a causal friendship with subtle flirting here and there. Most of the flirting always came from her. Justin had respect for Devin, so no matter how many times she'd catch him sneaking glances at her, he never acted upon anything which only seemed to thicken the sexual tension between them. Every opportunity she'd get alone with Justin she'd try to see just how far she could push it before Justin finally gave in and fucked her. In the back of her mind she knew how wrong she was. After all, she and Devin shared not only a great relationship, but had a fantastic sex life. She was just curious.

The clearing of Justin's throat caused Sasha to snap out her daze realizing that Justin was now staring at her, smirking. She had to force herself to stare back at his sleepy, blue eyes rather than the bulge slightly showing in his basketball shorts.

".. Heyy, J." she drawled, unfolding her arms from across her chest giving him the perfect view of her perky nipples poking from underneath the fabric. She shifted her weight against the doorframe of which she stood causing the shirt to raise showing more of her bare thigh as she grinned coyly at Justin.

Justin's eyes stared at her nipples, licking his lips slowly before staring right back into her. He let out a small chuckle. He already knew the game she was playing -- as if it couldn't be any more obvious. She wanted him to fuck the shit out of her. She's been practically begging for it since the first day they met. He had held out for the 5 months that Devin and Sasha were together. But, fuck.. how long could a guy hold out. "Sash Bagosh," he greeted, before returning to his morning task of cooking breakfast.

"Did Devin go to the studio this morning?" Sasha called out, adjusting herself on one of the breakfast stools where she now had the perfect view of Justin.

He nodded, going through the cabinets pulling out the box of Apple Jacks.

"You took the day off?"

Justin turned around, bowl of cereal in hand grinning at her. He took a bite of his Apple Jacks, chewing slowly as he continued to eye her nipples. "..Yea, I took the day off. Had a long nigh--"

"Justinnnnnn.. I'm leavinnnnggg.." a female voice called out from Justin's room before Sasha was staring at a busty Latin female clearly wearing her club clothes from last night. She gave Sasha a one over before rolling her eyes as Sasha let out a sneer. The nameless female walked over to Justin wrapping her arms around his neck. Justin placed his bowl down wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her in closely to his groan, as she let out a gasp at the feel of his erection Sasha was causing him. He slyly tilted her neck back as he begin running his tongue sensually along her neck before replacing it his tongue with soft kisses. He stared salaciously at Sasha the whole time he did this little stunt. Her face gave away just how wet she now was between her legs. He pulled away, releasing the girl as her eyes fluttered back open.

"I have a cab waiting for you downstairs. Thank you for last night." he said, shifting her body towards the direction of the door, walking her out before she had the chance to object or even say goodbye. Seconds later he was back in the kitchen, bowl in hand.

"So how are you doing on your day off?" she asked, shifting slightly causing a nip slip. She followed Justin's eyes down to her exposed erect nipple. She smirked, slowly covering her nipple.

"Fucking you, obviously." Justin deadpanned, taking another bite of his cereal as Sasha's eyes widened. He stared down at his now hard dick bulging against the mesh fabric of his basketball shorts.

Sasha could feel her breath getting heavier as she stared at just how big he was. He had to adjust his dick to the side of his shorts, because she was pretty sure if he let it stand completely up it would be touching his belly button. Oh god, he has a big dick.

"Very funny, J…" was all that Sasha managed to say trying to swallow the knot forming at her throat. Justin continued to gaze at her eating his cereal slowly.

"Oh, but I'm very serious Sash. Once I finish my breakfast I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. Right here in this kitchen." he drawled, finally deciding to place his bowl down.

A devilish grin formed on his face as walked over to her, slowly turning the chair around so he now stood in between her bare legs. He pushed himself against her as she let out a groan feeling just how erect he was. "You wanted me to fuck the shit out of you since the first day we met.."

"What took you so long then?" Sasha shot back seductively, raising an eyebrow causing him to chuckle. He nodded before slowly leaning in using his hands to press her even harder causing a soft moan escaped to escape her mouth. His eyebrow raised as he licked his lips before moving some of her hair out the way to expose her caramel neck. His tongue wetly trailed from her neck down to her collarbone. She moaned quietly against his neck, as her nipples begin to harden.

He pulled away, looking down at the thin material that now showed just how erect her nipples were. He grinned, glancing at her lips before leaning in pressing his lips tenderly against hers as he sucked softly on her bottom lip. Sasha moaned softly loving the feel of his soft lips against hers. This was.. she was.. everything was spinning.. she was dizzy.. this was all just.. amazing. She felt his hands rubbing her lower back as he leaned her back against the stool before slowly grinding against her. He leaned down into the kiss, deepening it with the swift motions of their tongues. His hands traveled down to her ass as he firmly squeezed it letting out a groan against her lips. She pulled away from the kiss gasping for air. Did that really just happen? Is this really about to happen? Everything was hazy for Sasha. She sat there dazed as Justin stood there staring at her like any second he would devour her.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Sasha.." he whispered into her ear, slipping two fingers into her shirt as his fingers slowly pulled at her nipples. He groaned slightly as she pushed herself closer to him, pressing her hot center against his throbbing dick.

"I want you to shut the fuck up.. and make me feel good." she whispered, before bringing Justin's head back to her face, leaning in to kiss him again, as her tongue gently explored the inside of his mouth. She let out soft whimpers as she slowly grind her crotch against his dick. They kissed for several long seconds before Sasha pulled away pulling Justin's head towards her chest. He kissed her neck, and worked his way back down to her breast, practically ripping the shirt to free them, placing circles around her hardened nipples with his tongue. She titled her head backwards, moaning softly as she caressed his head.

"Fuck J.. that feels good." she breathed heavily, as Justin's tongue licked its way down to her stomach, as he could feel her hips starting to thrust upward in anticipation. He said nothing as he lifted her out of the chair and placed her on the counter where she now sat higher up. Justin grinned as he now had her thong in front her face. He gentle caressed the outside of her thong with his thong, feeling just how damp the fabric actually was.

"Someone's excited.." he joked, leaning forward to move the thin fabric out the way to expose her wet pussy. He slowly slid his tongue up and down her lips, gradually spreading them apart as she let out a loud moan. His tongue darted and danced within the hot walls of her womanhood, tasting her tangy juices that began to coat his lips and chin. Every so often, he'd brushed his tongue across her clit, eliciting moans that increased in intensity and volume with each pass. He felt her grab his head in her hands, as she forced his face deeper into her crotch. He rammed two fingers into her, thrusting his hand while suckling her swollen moist clit. He glanced up, watching as Sasha could do no more than pinch her nipples and buck her hips, all the while gasping for air. Justin felt her entire body begin to tremble, and a warm flood of her juices ran onto his face. She bucked her hips wildly, moaning with each thrust of his tongue or finger. Exhaling heavily and gasping for air, she shuddered again and again as her orgasm rocked her body.

"J.. stop.. teasing.. just, fuck me." Justin stopped, looking up at her as he wiped the juices from his chin.

"I'm sorry.. what did you want me to do?" he questioned, freeing his dick, rubbing the swollen head over her outer area as she let out another whimper. She begin squirming uncontrollably, trying to press herself closer to Justin.

"Stop playing J… pleaseee fuck me." she pleaded, throwing her arms around his neck still trying to hoist herself against him. For every slow inch Justin begin sliding in her, he just as slowly pulled out causing Sasha to whimper. After at least a minute of agonizing slowness, Justin was completely in her. She let out a relieved noises against his neck and shifted her body, enjoying his filling presence. She was finally doing this. She was finally fucking Justin.

Without warning, he quickly pulled his dick out completely causing Sasha to gasp in shock. She made a pleading whimpering noise as her eyes met with his, begging for him to put it back in. He began rubbing the head of his cock against her slit again.

"J, pleaseeee.." Justin looked at her before thrusting in causing her eyes to widen as she let out yet another gasp. He begin thrusting into her, getting deeper with each thrust. His hands latch to edge of the counter, as he continued to thrust vigorously in and out of Sasha. as her hands clasp on to his back, scratching into his skin. Her moans filled the kitchen as he continued to slam into her, getting lost in his own daze. He was finally fucking Sasha. Her screaming was all the fuel he needed to continue his erratic thrusting.

"Sash.. J.. What the fuck is going?!" a familiar voice screamed from the entrance of the kitchen.

Justin and Sasha's eyes both opened simultaneously as they stared wide eyed at each other.

Devin was home..


Completed
ElleARothstein is the author of 1 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story