The light is so bright it’s like it’s burning through me and my head is throbbing, why the hell did I drink so much last night uhhh last night I can barely remember last night remind me never to drink again I think to myself.  As I start to wake up and try and move I can feel someone lying next to me and I freeze. Not knowing who the hell has started grinding into my naked ass is freaking me the fuck out who the hell did I come home with and why am I naked, this is my apartment right I say to myself as I’m looking around the room I look behind me and my eyes must be playing tricks on me because I’m pretty sure Justin fucking Timberlake is in my bed. I immediately jump out of bed and the cold air as I grab the sheet off of him must wake him up because he opens his eyes and looks at me with a confused look on his face.  "Morning, think I could get some of that sheet back,  its a little cold!" "Uh yea well I’m trying to figure out what the hell’s going on right now." "You don’t remember last night he ask?" "No I don’t and I don’t do things like this so I’m not sure whether I should offer you breakfast or kick you out this is so embarrassing" I say as I try not to stare at this almost perfectly chiseled man with the biggest you know what I’ve ever seen in my life and I can feel myself start to blush as I’m thinking I wish I could remember last night and what it felt like to have that inside me. "Are you blushing" he ask laughing a little. "No" I say indignantly as I grab his boxers off the floor and toss them at his head, "now get dressed I have to be at work in an hour" this isn’t really true because I switched shifts with my friend Nikki cause I had to go to that awful bridal shower last night and pretend I was happy for my skanky bitch step-sister who is marrying my ex-boyfriend who she totally had sex with while we were still dating what a fucking whore oh god I’m totally rambling to myself and he’s still just laying there staring at me he must think he had sex with a total whack job. "I don’t mean to rush you I finally say as I go to grab my robe and slip it on I’ll go make us some coffee while you get dressed." After the coffee is in the pot I busy myself cleaning up the counters a bit, my small dingy apartment has never seemed this gross before but then again I’ve never brought a man back here before so it could just be me being self conscious. He clears his voice as he walks in the room, "I’ve gotta get going my manager just called chewing me out because I’m late for a conference call." "Oh ok" I say trying not to sound too disappointed I mean it’s not like I thought we were going to get married but thanks for making me feel like even more of a slut by just running out the door as soon as you wake up I think to myself. "So um yea I’ll see ya later ok" he says making a beeline for the door. "Yea, bye" and I barely get it out before the door closes behind him and I’m left there wishing I would have said something or at least offered my number but now I’ll never see him again. Oh well Riley let’s get over it and move on you’ve had worse things happen you’ll be fine I mean who cares if Justin Timberlake probably doesn’t even know your name and just ran out the door after having a one night stand with him it’s not anyone else is ever going to know about it well except maybe Nikki but she’s like my sister I tell her everything. If I’m lucky I’ll never see him again which is more than likely seeing as I’m just your normal average girl from L.A well except I’m not  a blonde haired blue eyed fake boob bimbo but I’m still not anybody really . I’ve really got to stop talking to myself  though someone’s going to think I’m crazy or slow as much as I zone out with these conversations I have with myself. I’ve gotta get a shower and some food I’m starving maybe I’ll call Nikki and we’ll go to lunch before her shift.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story