Chapter 3

Oh fuck I can’t fucking be pregnant I can’t support a child I can barely take care of myself what the hell this has to be wrong that’s it it’s a fluke a false test it has to be I’ve now took both test and both have been positive what the hell do I do I oh my god Riley what have you gone and done now. I wish I could call and talk to my mom or someone anyone that can help me figure out what to do. I can’t do this oh my god Justin how can I tell a guy I barely know that we’re having a baby he’s going to think I’m a gold-digging whore maybe I just shouldn’t tell him. No I have to tell him he’s the father he has a right to know but how do I even get a hold of him, oh I really need a drink and fuck I can’t drink I’m pregnant. Okay calm down let’s sit down and figure out what to do (3 hours later) I am so lame after starring at the walls for hours I finally decided the best form of action was to drive to the 24hr fedex office and send a letter to Justin’s management company and hope that it gets to him. I am now leaving the building not sure if I feel relieved or scared shitless of what’s going to happen next if only I could make all this just go away but I can’t I have decided to keep the baby there is no way I can in good conscious do anything else, nothing left to do but wait.

3 days later – Justin’s Home in L.A

"Justin I think I got something that your definitely going to want to see and I want to know right now what the hell is going on" I hear my manager Joe yell as he comes into my house uninvited at 6:30 in the fucking morning. "Fuck Joe its 6:30 don’t you sleep" I say I am still lying on the couch in my living room where I passed out last night after drinking very heavily at the bar with Trace all night and into this morning. "I mean fuck man I just got in like an hour ago I need my beauty sleep." "Well Justin you can get your god damn beauty sleep once you can explain to me why this girl named Riley Jameson is sending you this letter claiming she’s pregnant with your fucking child." This fully wakes me up and I almost fall off the couch rushing over to grab this letter out of his hand. "Oh my god I can’t be a father" I say starting to pace back and forth "I’m so not mature enough to raise a kid even I know that what do I do Joe give me some advice here man." "So you’re telling me you know who this is?" "A few months ago I went with Trace to a bar and she was there at some bridal shower or something that was going on and we had a lot to drink one thing led to another and we ended up at her place, all I know is we woke up naked the next morning and she was freaking out talking about how she never does this and she had to work so she pretty much kicked me out and then you called me about that meeting so I just left I haven’t heard from her since." "Well your hearing from her now Justin and this is not something that’s just going to go away I need to get together with your lawyers and we’ll contact her and get this settled, you just need to lay low in case she’s gone to the press until we pay her off or figure out if she’s even telling the truth." "Do you think I should call her first and see if she’ cool to set up a meeting before you go freaking her out with legal documents, I mean this girl isn’t like that man if this is true I don’t think she’s out for money I really don’t." "Yea well how good is your judgment really I mean you’ve gotten lucky with all the girls you’ve brought home but Jesus Justin this is a serious issue and it could ruin your career you need to think about that the next time you and Trace go looking for some ass." "Whatever man, I’m calling her and you can go kiss my ass I’m 29 years old I’m not a fucking child so you an chill the fuck out with how your talking to me." I go to grab my cell and start dialing what has got to be the most nerve wracking phone call of my life after three rings she picks up. "Hello!" "Hey um this is Justin I uh I got your letter" I say nervously. "Oh… I didn’t think you’d actually call me I really don’t know what to say." "Is it true?" "Yea Justin its true I wouldn’t lie about something like this." "And it’s mine your sure, there’s no one else’s it could be?" "Wow ya know what no Justin its mine and how dare you fucking insinuate that I’m some kind of god damn whore I don’t need this shit I am under a shit load of stress trying to figure out what to do with this situation I just thought that maybe you would want to know but forget it, it was a bad idea and huge mistake on my part, forget you ever.." "What the fuck Riley calm the fuck down I just want to make sure this kid is mine I’m sure you can understand that I didn’t mean to insinuate you’re a whore if I thought that I would be having my lawyers make this call and not me." "Whatever Justin, I’ve got to get to work so I have to let you go." "Is there any way you can blow off work today I’d really like to sit down and talk." "Some of us have to work for a living Justin I can’t just blow off work." "Well what time do you get off?" "I get off at 3 I can meet you after that." "Alright, thank you." "Yea just text me the address okay I’ve got to go." "Alright, I’ll see you later." "Bye."

Later that afternoon

A lawyer’s office a fucking lawyer’s office is where he sent me is he for real I’m starting to get irritated these hormones have made me extremely moody lately so it’s not entirely my fault but why would he have me meet him here and should I even go in this is going to be bad I can feel it. As I walk into the office I feel like a million eyes are on me and before I can even get to the receptionist I see Justin come out of the door to a meeting room. "Hey." "Hey Justin, how you been" I know lame but it’s all that comes to my mind. "Good and you?" "Pregnant and wondering why I’m in a lawyer’s office, but other than that I’m alright." "My lawyers thought it would be a good idea to get some things down on paper." "Like what?" "I’m not sure exactly but their ready if you want to go in we can talk more in there." "Well what choice do I have really, let’s go." "You’ve made it" said a bald man sitting at the head table as we walk into the room. "Hello" I say as I begin to sit. "So let’s get down to business shall we" the same bald man says as he pulls out a packet of papers a mile high. "If you look in front of you Miss Jameson you’ll see that we have written a check out in a rather nice settlement for you and your child and after talking with Justin today and speaking with the others we feel that it’s in the best interest of both parties to make an agreement now that Justin agrees to pay this settlement but will then have no financial commitments to you or the child in question and further more by signing the following papers you agree to split 50/50 parental rights having the child live 6 months with you and 6 months with Justin after the initial first year of the child’s life until the child is 18 if the DNA test that will be required after the birth determines that Mr. Timberlake is in fact the father. Also if you will go to page 6 paragraph 4" "Excuse me" I break in after the initial shock and audacity these people have sinks in. "Yes Miss Jameson did you have a question about the amount on the check because I assure you we will not go any higher." I look over at Justin who looks almost as shocked as me but is still just sitting there not saying a word. "Look I don’t know who the hell you people think you are but this is what I think of your check" I say ripping it up. "I don’t want your fucking money" I say looking directly at Justin "and I don’t want this." "If you think for one second that you’re going to bully me or bribe me with your fucking money than you are sadly mistaken I am not that girl and I will not sell myself or my child." "If you don’t want to be in this babies life that’s fine you could have told me that on the fucking phone instead of dragging my ass all the way down here after I just worked a 12 hour shift and there’s no fucking way that I would ever give my kid to you for 6 months when it’s obvious you can’t fucking even take care of yourself because your such a pussy you have to hide behind your lawyer’s and your money well Fuck You Justin you can kiss my ass and you know what don’t worry yourselves I say turning back to the lawyer’s you won’t need to worry about me none of you do because I will not be bought like a god damn whore and I will not put my child through this shit." "Goodbye Justin" I say as I walk out the door and I’m not looking back I can handle taking care of this baby on my own I may not be rich but I have a job and a roof over my head the rest I’ll figure out on my own, I always have.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you guys like it I haven't written in awhile but I was thinking of turning it into a series or adding on if you guys like it. Please send me your comments or feedback, thanks!

Completed
JTFicFan04 is the author of 1 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story