Author's Chapter Notes:
:)
An opening scene reveals a bedraggled inner city neighborhood in the streets of Brooklyn, New York. It's a cold frigid night and the dark streets are being illuminated by tall street lamps posted on the side walks and headlights from various cars driving past the block. Distant honks and accomodating street chatter fill the air as kids begin to pack up their jump ropes and other play things and head inside for the night. Newspapers and bits of trash take over the side walk near a lone bench at a bus stop.

Coming into the picture are two slightly older guys. They look to be twenty five to twenty seven or somewhere in that area. In large oversized Rocafella coats, the male characters named, Darius and Ty, Ty being portrayed by actor Micheal Ealy and the other just a video model, sit on the first step of the concrete stoop just outside an apartment building lit up by lamps of the tenants shining through their windows.

Ty, whilst taking a drag of his cigarette is staring out into the streets ahead. He listens as Darius wraps up a joke and chuckles at the end results. Tapping the ashes from his smoke, his green eyes watched them fall on the step below before he turns toward Darius with an all too knowing look.

" Yo man." He falls quiet for a second but Darius's interests peak up.

" What up?" He insinuates with the smallest of grins. The becomings of frustration on Ty's face is all too familiar for him.

With a sigh, Ty takes in another drag then hanging his head low, gives it a shake. " You know what?"

" What?"

" Here me and Meghan go again." He states in disdain.

Darius only raises his brows in a sad fashion. For this wasn't anything new to him

" Damn dog!"

" She saw me talkin to shorty the other day man-"

" Shorty here from the block?" Darius interjected with his thumb pointed in the opposite direction of their block.

With a curt nod, Ty replied. " Yeah. You remember shorty...?"

Daruis nodded his head furiously.

" Yeah, yeah."

" That wasn't nothin man!" Ty exclaimed with his hands. He made a disapproving noise as he eyed his smoke before taking it between his lips.

" We was just havin a conversation about the studio!"

" No doubt." Darius conceeded as backup.

Ty watched the smoke disappear into thin air as he blew out of the side of his lips. " But nah, Meghan had to take it somewhere else! I mean, she know I'm down for her forever.

" Fo sho!" Darius agreed.

" I don't know why she even go there!!"

Discouraged, Ty stood from his sitting position and flicked his cigarrette aside. Darius followed suit and the two just stood before each other with their hands stuffed deep into their coat pockets.

With irritation filling his green orbs, Ty tiredly scuffed his sneakers against the ground. " Man!"

" What?" Darius questioned over his shoulder on his way down the steps and over to the curb where his SUV was parked.

Ty followed behind and reached out to open the passenger side door. But before climbing inside he glanced over at Daruis with a somewhat serious expression on his face. " I guess I'm stayin the night wit you dawg!"

A smile came over his face as Darius out right laughed and the two climbed inside and pulled away.


Building up is a electric guitar riff followed by a rugged pop beat. The hard beat keeps on as the bass kicks in with a dance along hip hop sound. Synthesizers and violins mix in with the sound as the two black lines of a widescreen focus begin to open up and captures a pair of long silky legs from the thighs down. From knee up the legs are adorned in a pair of brown punk lace up boots.

Hey ey eyyyyyy
Ooooooo

Switching gears, it is only from behind that the person is now viewed. Her auborn hair flows down her back and her hips careen to the music as she keeps on walking forward. Then it's only her pink glossy lips which are seen before casting a fierce gaze of her blue orbs lined with shimmering sliver shadow and black liner and mascara which help elongate her lashes to full length.

I ain't gon' take this no more, no
No babaaay ey, no

Coming in into full view but still in widescreen, the chorus of the song comes in and the unknown female is revealed. The set up is an empty parking garage of a random building. Without missing a beat, Meghan is in yet another revealing costume consisting of a green camoflauge mini skirt and a matching hoodie that reveals her pierced navel. The zipper is pulled down to reveal a large amount of clevage doused in shimmering body lotion. Around her neck is a sliver chain with the intitials 'TY' in appreciation of her boyfriend. Hoop earrings hang from her ears and she begins the start of the video in true Meghan fashion as she stomps toward the camera with a ' So What' attitude.

Bounce baby out the door
I ain't gon' take this no more
Bounce baby out the door
Get up and move
Don't make me act a fool

Pivoting on her heels, the camera has now captured her walking from another angle far off. Five profile shots come in then followed by an aerial view of her then one from the ground up. In each, her hair is blowing against the wind and the screen would often slow down then speed back up to it's original pace.

Just bounce baby out the door
I ain't gon' take this no more
Bounce baby out the door
Get up and move
Don't make me act a fool
Just bounce

The picture has now come to a residental fenced basketball court. A slew of shirtless guys ranging from all different races seem to be battling out on the court on a hot summer day. The sweltering heat bounces off their backs and chest as tiny beads of sweat slide off their well toned abs. It's supposedly supposed to be a well rounded out game but it doesn't seem that way as the winning team seem to be running after one of the guys dribbling the ball down the court. As he makes the basket, the screen slows speed and the ball going into the rim with a swish is what is shown. The game goes on as the guys rough and tough each other out, when the screen then moves pace across the court where the benches are lined up against the fence.

Camped on them are a round of girls who seem to be interested in each others gossip then the actual game. In the midst of it all, Meghan is seated on the upper part of the bench dressed down in blue denim shorts with a graphic tee knotted up in the back and white and blue converses. Beside her, some girls are engaged loudly over soemthing or the other about the few guys seated a few rows away as they wait for their turn. The focus then goes back to Meghan and her alone as she belts out the first verse.

Said you're going with your boys today and,
Don't worry cause I'll be home late but,
I know you're cheatin', out there ' creepin',
You've been 'freakin' babe

The shot then goes back onto the game. It's zooms in on one guy in particular which happens to be Ty. With a double fake to the left, he manuvers out of the way with the ball in his hands down toward the basket. The opposing team are hot on his tail as he dunks the ball into the basket, knocking down one of the players in the process. The arrogant smirk on his face remains as he stares down the boy while his teamates pat his back on their way down the other end of the court. The game resumes but the focus mainly stays on Ty.

So let me tell you how it's going to be
You can run your game but not on me, boy
So who the hell are you trying to kid
You know this is what I did I

Sweaty and out of breath, the game comes to an end as the guys step over to the bench in search of some towels and water which the girls so kindly hand over to them. Reaching into his duffle bag set on the ground, Ty busily searches for his towel when a tap on his shoulder has him spin round. His eyes land on a petite female with her own towel in hand. He smiles down at her and she makes it more than obvious than she into him as she takes initiative and wipes down his chest for him.

From across the court, Meghan is full on watching but has not made any move to do anything about it. Distracted by her friends beside her and the commotion of the boys engaging in a friendly water fight, she shields her hand over her face when a few squirts of water come her way. Retreating off the bench, she attacks one of the guys who purposefully sprayed her while her friends join in as help against the others.

I called your pager and your two-way boy but no response
Start lookin and I found you in some other's woman's arm

Wet but not entirely drenched, Meghan stands aside with a few others as they look on at one of the girls chase a light skinned guy with cornrows out of the court and down the street past the fire hydrants. Beaming with laughter, she jumps slightly and drops the water bottle in her hands when an arm finds itself around her waist. Turning she comes face to face with her green eyed, caramel skinned boyfriend who quickly steals a kiss off her lips. Scrunching her nose in mock disgust, she goes to push his shirtless, sweaty body away from her but he encircles her waist with both arms and traps her in his hold. Sqealing at the feel of his lips attacking her collar bone, she wraps her arms around his shoulder as he lifts her off the ground. Just as he set her down, to hit one of his friends who smacked him in the back with a towel, Meghan still holds on to his arm when as she turned to her left her smile turned into a thin line as she seen the female who was with him moments ago leave the gate entrance way. Catching her gaze, the girl smiled wickedly at her with a taunting wave of her fingers.

Don't try to front boy cause I saw you there with my own eyes

Tearing her gaze away from the heated moment when she felt a tug on her hand, Meghan was pulled closer against Ty's chest as he secured his arm over her shoulder but was still addressing his guys standing before the bench. Staring up at the side of his face, she contemplated on whether to question him about what had just gone on between he and the girl but decided against it. Watching him grab up his bag and hoist it over his shoulder, she entangled her hand with his as he led them off the court and to his car. Tossing his bag in the back, both climbed in and secured themselves. His lips seemed to be moving a mile a minute as he spoke about something random but it was what Meghan was staring at in the side mirror that caught her attention. Walking down the side walk was the female from the court earlier and in her hand was a cellphone.

Dialing a few numbers here and there, Meghan shifted in her seat and sat forward as the female faded further away the further they drove. The last she could see of the girl was her putting her phone to her ear and at that exact moment she noticed Ty's phone illuminate as it sat on the console. Snatching it up quickly all he did was silence it before pocketing it in his shorts. He then turned to Meghan just as they hit a red light with a small grin and shifted over so he could place a kiss on her cheek. Smiling, Meghan turned toward her window and as he wasn't looking wiped her cheek with the back of her hand.

Just get your stuff boy cause I'm tired of hearing all your lies

As the chorus draws in again so is the scene of her stalking through the parking garage. Buttering up the camera with come hither stares and risque freestyle dance routines, the screen flips gears and is now following her every step as she locates a white door at the end of the garage. She stares down the door for a minute before pushing it open with both of her hands. Hanging above the door as she steps on through reads a sign that is marked ' Do Not Enter'. Of course oblivious to the warning, the moment she set foot inside, she embarked upon what looked to be twelve flights of spiral steel steps.

Bounce baby out the door
I ain't gon' take this no more
Bounce baby out the door

A quick gust of wind flew by her in slow motion then the slamming of the door followed. The moment the door closed behind her, Meghan gripped the top railing with her hand and lifted her foot to take the first step. As soon as her foot landed down a surge of electricity exploded throughout the place and as the lights above began to flicker on and off. A blast of wind picks up and the room is transformed into a rotating cylinder glass like hallway with a different variety of techno colors swirling round in the background. Tempting the screen with her eyes and hardcore attitude, Meghan follows along the moving floor beneath her doing a few hand twirls and backflips.

Get up and move
Don't make me act a fool
Just bounce baby out the door
I ain't gon' take this no more

Traveling along the pexi glass covered ground, Meghan has finally reached the end of the hallway and waiting for her is another door. She moves to push it open with one hand and soon as she does, she finds herself in another level of the parking garage. In a split second her outfit has changed and she was now fitted in sexy type street clothing with blue jeans and a barely there top. Her hair cascaded down in soft waves and her bangs were swept over her eyes on one side. From the far end of the garage, headlights appeared in the shadows and soon the roaring of engines sounded. Seconds later five large black and Yellow Hummer trucks soared up the pavement and all came to a stop a little ways from where Meghan stood before the door.

Bounce baby out the door
Get and move
Don't make me act a fool
Just bounce`

The second verse approaches and simultaneously the doors of the cars fly open and out step an entourage of up to seven girls in their own sexy type street attire. Bounding over to Meghan, a security camera hidden in a secure position is now filming the girls conjure up something or the other. Now armed with metal bats and chains, the screen cuts back to Meghan and the girls as they execute a small dance sequence with their weapons. Meghan leads the pack as they stalk up and down the pavement, dancing round the cars and such.

Baby boy I know you'll never find
No stuff as good as mine

Kneeling so she was face to face with the camera, Meghan suggestively tempted it with a look of sheer innocence before pretending to shove it away angrily. Shots of the dance sequence blend in with shots of Meghan positioned on the hood of a yellow Hummer feeling up her torso and other arousing scenes before coming into a sketch involving Ty.

She can't work you like I did
You can look but you know I got that good shit

Bent over a pool table aiming his stick at a striped number 15 ball, Ty takes his shot and sent the ball flying into the corner pocket knocking in two more in the process. The Billiards Hall is packed full for the night as music pumps through the speakers and the television above the bar displays a random 2 pac music video. Men and women gather round in full party mode as they drink from the mugs and beer bottles mingling the pool tables and the arcade games surrounding the room.

His pals egging him on, Ty goes to make another shot but then the soft feel of hands glide up his chest from behind. The whole night Ty had been getting hit on and felt up by the females in the room so he as so much didn't even flinch from the feel of this one. The slick grin on his face gave way that he was actually enjoying all of the attention. Hands on his chest roamed up and down before leading a trail toward his belt buckle where fingernails latched on. Screwing up his shot from the distraction, Ty slowly turned over his shoulder where a pair of deep brown eyes stared up at him. His friends shook their heads with false shame as Ty let the girl guide him toward a vacant hall near the bathrooms.

Entranced by her ' look of an angel ' expression but drawn to her volumptuous full figure, Ty closed the gap inbetween them as she remained with her back pressed into the wall. In wait for her to make a move, his lips descended onto hers in a full fledged kiss as her fingers curled round the back of his neck. His hands found her hips where he held on a firm grip as if she were going to run away at any minute.

I know that you hating it
But you better stay with the one you're with

Making her way inside the hall, Meghan acknowledged a few of her friends before heading over to the table where she noticed the familiar faces of some guys and girls. Chatting it up for awhile, she moved to sit on a stool when a certain Blackberry caught her eye that was resting on the ledge of the pool table. Lifting it into her fingers, she posed the question of did it belong to who she was thinking it did and surely enough it did. Out of her view, Darius and another gentlemen spoke quietly within each other opting whether or not it was possible that Ty had gotten himself into a real mess this time. Standing by with hope that nothing bad would soon unfold, Darius looked on as one of their friends pointed his finger toward the direction where he had last seen Ty scamper off too. With a nod, Meghan headed on over. Behind her though, Darius and two others angrily shoved the one who told. As that scene was going on, Meghan was quickly on her way toward the bathrooms. Just as she rounded the corner, Ty meet her halfway and was a bit surprised on seeing her.

Greeting her with a quick kiss and a hug, Meghan was hesitant to lock her arms around his neck but did so anyway. But pulling out of the embrace, she held up his Blackberry for him to see with questioning eyes. Then with a roll of his, he released it from her and pocketed it telling her that he must have forgotten that he left it on the table. Going along with his excuse, she let him led the way back to the pool table area. As Darius seen them coming up he passed a look to Ty. From over his shoulder, Darius seen the girl that Ty was with slip through the exit doors. With a raised brow and a lick of his lips, Darius caught the wink that Ty sent at him before turning his attention onto an unsuspecting Meghan thinking that he was in the clear.

You made your bed and now you have to sleep up in it baby

I called your pager and your two-way boy but no response

With the bridge coming back in, as that last line sung through, the similar Blackberry that Meghan had found at the Billard Hall was currently in her possesion. Her movements were slow as she threw the Blackberry in the air and took a fierce swing at it with her bat and sent it flying across the garage as it shattered in the air. Clearly satisfied with her doings, a content smile found it's way onto her lips for as she turned round the picture was taken back to the cylinder like hallway.

Start lookin and I found you in some other woman's arms

Back to the Billiard scene, Meghan conversed with a few of her girls across the room but often kept an eye on Ty when a female approached her suddenly. She whispered something in her ear in which Meghan stared at the girl before her with uncertainty. Informing her girls that she would be right back, Meghan followed behind the girl as she led them toward a private part of the Hall. She instructed Meghan to take a seat on one of the couches which she did. Crossing her leg over the other, Meghan observed her movements as the female switched on the mini televison above and slipped something round into the player.

What captured Meghan's eyes first was the familiar black and blue jersey that clung to her boyfriend's body. Then immediately her attention was fixated on the female who hand's were roaming the back of his neck. Then as the kiss followed, Meghan's expressions went from shock and disbelief to downright livid.

Don't try to front boy cause I saw you there with my own eyes

Blackened with humor, Meghan nodded her head as if she completely understood. Lowering her head, she breathed an impatient laugh and lightly scratched just above her eyebrow with her finger. As the girl reacquired the small disc from the player Meghan had already rose to a stand. Nothing was said between the two but Meghan did reposses the disc from her only to stuff it inside her bag. After she and the girl shared a look of understanding, Meghan left the girl to be alone in the room as she made her way back toward the Pool tables.

Meanwhile, the female that had just ratted out Meghan's boyfriend smiled contently to herself as she was actually the acomplice in the video she had just shown Meghan. Since her small frame had been shielded as a result of his tall frame hovering over her there was no realization that she apparently was the mistress in it all. Though as of right now it is unclear of her reasons why she had just revealed Meghan her boyfriend in the act of cheating, it would soon become clear later on in the video.

But back over to Meghan who was currently walking in Ty's direction, he moved to the side just in time to see her coming his way. He smiled instantly and against her will, Meghan dropped the scowl from her face and returned his smile with a sideways grin. Though just the whiff of his cologne made her insides boil, Meghan still moved into his embrace and planted her hand on his chest while he held onto her with one arm. It was then that Meghan felt the need to come up with a plan of action. Suddenly playing the ' tired ' role, Meghan informed him that it was getting late and she wasn't feeling much to hanging out anymore. Frowing a frown that he knew always seemed to get to her, Meghan inwardly scoffed to herself and refused his tempting offer if she was to stay with him for a few hours longer.

Signaling her friends over, Meghan squeezed his hand that had been tugging on her's gently. Blowing him a kiss as a sure fire way of telling him that she was going to see him later on, he relunctanly let go and watched her back as she and her friends made their way toward the double door exits. Soon as the girls were out of sight, Darius and the other boys bounded over to him and began to grill him about his ' adventure ' with the unknown female by the bathrooms. Darius opted to keep his mouth shut and only grin arrogantly in which his boys threw him haterous glares and dismissive waves.

As the boys contiuned to be loud and boisterous with one another, the focus shifted and came to focus on the movements of the girl who had shown Meghan the video, emerging from the private area of the Hall. She stared across the room at them briefly before leaving through the double doors. And this time she was gone.

Just get your stuff boy cause I'm tired of hearing all your lies

Meanwhile, while all of the drama was going on inside of the Hall, Meghan and her girls were out in the parking lot when Meghan stopped suddenly and eyed Ty's car as it was parked a few feet away. She held her finger up at her girls who were questioning her and silently made the walk over. Reaching for an empty beer bottle she seen lying on the pavement, Meghan stalked right up to his car and stood standing in front of it. For a moment she just let her eyes glaze over the expensive vehicle. Just then the camera surveyed the car and all of the fancy details that came along like his license plate that read 'Playa 1'. At this, Meghan merely smiled. Then taking a step back, she gripped the beer bottle in her hand and ever so languidly sent it flying toward his windshield. As the bottle spun in the air, it crashed through his windshield and landed in the drivers seat of his car, all the while bits of glass flew left and right.

As the head lights began to flicker and the car alarm rang loudly, Meghan's friends stood back awe struck as she nonchalantly stepped over to her car and unlocked the door. Mid step of climbing inside, she eyed her friends who remained in shock at what just happened, asking them if they were coming or not. Them all looking toward one another, the girls quickly scurried toward the car and climbed inside just as she started it up. Pushing and instigating for answers, Meghan was quick to drive off just as a crowd began to form from inside the hall and toward the parking lot curiously.

Ty, as he nursed his cup of beer furrowed his brow and turned round when he noticed most of everyone in the Hall trampling to run outside. Looking to his boys then telling them to follow, he had a hard time pushing through the crowd as he finally made his way to the front. His boys came up behind him just as he furiously threw his cup to the ground and fuming, stormed over to his car. He surveyed the damage with disbelief. Grappling his head with his hands outraged, He addressed the crowd behind him demanding to know who in the hell wrecked his car. Innocent hands went up in the air and eyes were wide as no one supplied him with an answer. His boys merely stood watch as Ty ranted and raved over his car, when Darius just happened to look at his right and on the ground lied Meghan's necklace. Bending down, he lifted it into his fingers then stared at Ty. Coming to the conclusion that it was possibly Meghan who could have initiated the damage, he stuffed the necklace into his pocket and stalked over to Ty.

Bounce baby out the door
I ain't gon' take this no more

Leaving off the scene just as Darius approached Ty while reaching into his pocket and pulling out the necklace, Ty's reaction was just missed as the picture switched back over to Meghan who had just smashed in the windshield of the Hummer she was dancing on with a metal bat as she stood tall atop the hood.
Jumping off the hood and taking the bat to all of the rest of the windows, the camera dodged the many shards of glass that flew in every which direction as she mutilated the car to her best ability.

Just as she smashed in the back window of the Hummer, dropping her bat to the ground, it was from one of the hidden cameras of the parking garage that Meghan was seen using a can of spray paint to tag all over the vehicle's body. She wrote ' Scrub ' in big sloppy letters along the left side of the car. Discarding the weapons on the ground, Meghan and the dancers climbed into two seperate trucks and started them off. Tires screeched as both cars took for the spiral road way that led all the way down to the main floor of the garage.

Bounce baby out the door
Get up and move
Don't make me act a fool

In the meantime while the scene in the parking garage played through, the screen flipped to find Meghan just entering inside his apartment with her girlfriends in tow. Looks of determination immediately alerted that something was up. The assumption was proved correct when Meghan pointed to the left and the right side of the room and the girls set to work. Seconds later, the girls were knocking over his possesions, untidying the rooms, marking his stuff with markers, breaking his plates and so on. Mina, a regular in Meghan's videos, sifted through his DVD/CD stand and pulled out a stack of cd's. She wiggled them in the air catching the attention of the girls and began to fling his precious cd's into the air like they were a collection of sliver frisbees. While this went on Meghan decided to take a visit inside his bedroom. The first thing that caught her eye was his favorite Jersey laying in a crumple on his bed.
Digging in one of his dressers she acquired a pair of scissors and got to snipping. She cut it up into itty bitty pieces and threw them up in the air and made jersey confetti.

After having her fun with that she really set to work. She gripped the sheets on the bed and harshly tossed them on the ground. One by one she poured the bottles of cologne she found in his bathroom and poured them over the sheets. Seconds later she found herself in his closet ripping his clothes off the hangers. They fell to a pile on the floor. Once she was satisfied and his closet was basically empty she gathered up the clothes and dumped them inside the tub. She ripped the shower curtain also just for added fun. She piled his shaving creams, toothpaste, combs, brushes, toilet paper, everything she could get her hands on went in the tub.

Then coming up behind her with a bottle of Clorox Bleach, Meghan put her hand out for it and took it from Mina. The rest of the girls filed into the bathroom after having destroyed the front of his apartment. They stood at her side as Meghan uncapped the jug and poured it all over. She held her hand out for a match which Mina set in her palm. Lighting it up, she twirled the tiny stick of fire and smiled before tossing it on the pile. Slow flames started to spread until it erupted into one big fire. The girls then immediatly left the apartment before the chance of them getting caught would come.

The rest of the chorus resumed as it showed Ty rolling up to an apartment set in flames. Once again the picture flipped before his reaction was shown.

Just bounce baby out the door
I ain't gon' to take this no more
Bounce baby out the door
Get up and move
Don't make me act a fool
Just bounce

Having reached the bottom parking lot, the two cars drove out onto an empty street except for the one exotic race car sitting there. Perched on the hood was a male in a brown and yellow G- unit jacket with his hat lowered over his eyes to the side. On all four intersections of the road the traffic lights would change from red, green, then yellow. The two Hummers halted a few feet away from where his car was parked and Meghan was first to climb out as she made her way over to the male.

Upon seeing her come up to him, 50 cent began to spit his rap for the song,

So wait a minute, Meghan give me a chance to explain
I was just looking at shorty, don't even know her name.

As soon as she had gotten close enough to him, 50 reached out for her and pulled her to him by her wrist. Meghan kept her expression uncaring as she sucked her teeth and lolled her head from side to side. 50 cupped her chin with his hand and secured his tattoed arm around her waist.

He fixed her head to stare at him while he rapped his lyrics with passion.

I ain't lookin for no one to come and take your place
Ain't no one out there baby that could fill your space ( no )

While 50's rap kept on clips of Meghan would range from scene to scene. She was currently involved in a rough dance choreograpy scene with her dancers underneath a traffic light. Then it would change from there to her in the cylinder like hallway, being filmed on security camera, then to her stomping along the garage by her lonesome.

Don't need to find a nickel got a dime at home
Plus I love every night the freaky ways we bone ( ohhhh oh )
I ain't trying to get gone, ain't trying to play the roll
And I'd rather stay a part of your blue-eyed soul.

As 50's rap came to an end Meghan was done dealing with him. She kissed her fingers and pressed them to his cheek before stealing his hat and placing it on her head as she stalked away from him. 50 was left to shake his head as he rounded his car and climbed inside, skidding down the streets and vanishing into the fog.

The chorus came back in and so did the scene with Ty and his burning apartment.

Bounce baby out the door
I ain't gon' take this no more, no
Bounce baby out the door
Get up and move
Don't make me act a fool

Fire trucks and fire men filled the scene. The fire fighters aimed their hose at the apartment building as they were quick to contain the fire. Neighborhood citizens stood watch at the disasterous scene on the block. A cop was busy questioning Ty but Ty was at a loss for words. His hands flailed wildly as he angrily spoke with the officer having no clue who could have done this. He then motioned to his broken windshield and explained to the officer that he didn't know who did it either.

A few feet away from him Darius shook his head. He knew who did it but for some reason he wasn't speaking a word of it. His hand clutched the necklace deep inside of his pocket. Suddenly Darius caught a figure emerging from the shadows of the darkness around the corner. It was night so his vision wasn't as clear but then she came into sight. Darius recognized her as the female from the Hall. He could see her peering at him before she disappeared into the curious crowd of people.

As if his night couldn't have turned out any more strange, Ty recieved a text on his Blackberry that instructed him to arrive at the basketball courts in ten minutes. He scrunched his face in confusion and in annoyance. He sighed loudly and relunctantly climbed inside his car, leaving Darius behind. Darius looked on as his car speed down the street then took off down the side walk.

Just bounce baby out the door
I ain't gon' take this no more ( no more, no )

His car parked along the curb, Ty hurriedly climbed out of the vehicle and looked to the fenced in court ahead. With a dreadful sigh, he alarmed his car and stepped onto the sidewalk. Pushing open the gate, in the distance he noticed three figures all dressed in black from head to toe.

As he timidly approached them further, Meghan was first to slip off her hood. Ty's expression was of surprise. Then coming up behind her two more hoods were removed revealing the faces of the female he had kissed in the Hall and the other person, Darius. Ty took a step back. No words were exchanged as Meghan pulled out her own Blackberry with a small disc. She slipped the disc inside and handed him the device.

Ty was unsure what to do but figured she must have wanted him to watch something on the small screen. The words' loading' appeared before film of him and the female making out in the hall took his breath away. He looked to Meghan but she told him to keep watching. The footage of her bashing in his windshield with a bottle came into view as well as footage of her mutilatiing his apartment. He was paralyzed and couldn't speak. As the screen then cut to black, he looked at the three infront of him.

Darius dug into his pocket and handed Meghan her necklace. Ty watched the exchange between the two. Meghan held the necklace up to his face then crumbled it in her hand and threw it at his chest in disgust. She was so done with him.

Bounce baby out the door
Get up and move
Don't make me act a fool ( Yeeeeeahhh)
Just bounce ( Booooounce )

Meghan was first to brush past him and purposefully bumped his shoulder. Then the female known as Chelle followed and lastly with a shameful shake of his head, Darius.

The scene then ended with Ty standing in the dark alone on the court.

Back to the street scene, Meghan sang the chorus lyrics as again the scenes interchanged.

She was standing with 50 as he spoke the endings chorus dialogue.

" You know I ain't trying to front you girl."

Meghan eventually secured her arms around his neck with his hat still on her head. She smiled at him with flirtation as his hand found her bottom.

Just bounce baby bounce
Don't make me act a fool
Just bounce

Meghan initially laughed as 50 began to toy with the hat on her head. " Why we gotta go there huh?" He questioned while continuing to flirt with her. Though it was just only for video purposes. There was no real atttraction between the two. Though she did think he was cute.

Just bounce baby bounce.

" You know I ain't trying to lose you girl." 50 spoke into her neck as she playfully pushed his head away.

Just bounce baby bounce.

As the song came to an end, scenes from the whole entire video rapidly whizzed by as the song's beat intensified signaling that it was almost over.

" There Meghan goes again. "

50's voice played in the background as a clip of Meghan tempting the camera with her movements and sexual gazes zipped by then her alone in the street amongst a cloud of fog. Her silhouette couldn't be distinguised in the night fog and the only thing that could be seen was a female figure and hair being blown against the wind as the last line of the chorus was sung and the video ended.

Just bounce


Song Credit: Sarah Conner ' Bounce '.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj marriedj