Author's Chapter Notes:
:)
Meghan remained on auto pilot as she smiled cordially at the talk show correspondent seated in the high chair adjacent from her. She would often look to the studio audience and laugh slightly when a funny comment was made. She was doing her job which was to appease and satisfy the audience and the host when really on the inside she was dying of extreme boredom and exhaustion.

After breakfast this morning she had no time to squeeze in just the tiniest of naps because the moment nine o clock hit that was the time when all the chaos began. Her overflowing schedule didn't even leave her any time to enjoy her usual thirty minute shower. She was in and out of the shower in fifteen minutes and then seated in a chair getting her hair and makeup done then after that she was fitted in her clothes for the day which consisted of straight leg jeans that flared at the bottom shielding her Jimmy Choos and a creme v neck top with lace straps on either side. After a quick briefing in the elevator courtesy of Shannon, Meghan was whisked into an awaiting Expedition along with her entourage to start the day of endless interviews and television show appearances.

She was currently on the most popular talk show in Germany ' Thema Ein- Fuhrt mit Robyn Auf ' which meant ' Topic A- List With Robyn. ' To say that she was in the least bit excited about being on the show would be the biggest understatement of the year. In all honesty she couldn't stand to even be in the backstage area let alone on the set. Not to be rude but she felt that the talk show was all one big drag. She had been on it numerous times to know and to expect what questions were going to be asked and what questions weren't. The important questions never ever seemed to come up in all the talking that the host Robyn seems to do. No siree. It was all about getting down to the nitty gritty and airing out every celebs dirty laundry.

If asked most celebs who very rarely liked to guest appear on the show they would all tell you the same thing. The show was like one major tabloid magazine. Only difference was that it was actually live and broadcast throughout Germany and atleast six different other countries. Luckily none of the show aired on U.S. television. The only show close to this was Tyra and Meghan would trade in Robyn for Tyra in a heartbeat.

Meghan could literally feel her eyelids wanting to slowly droop to a close and a yawn wanted to desperately escape her lips but she appropriated her composure and opted to cross her leg over the other in an attempt to keep herself alive.

Robyn had made what seemed her thousandth comment out of the million she had and the reaction of the studio was bubbling laughter. Meghan resisted from joining in but she did crack a smile. What in the world was so funny? Beats the heck out of her.

Finally, after endlessly squabbling about a recent encounter she had with Hollywood actor Brad Pitt, Robyn ultimately focused the attention back on to Meghan.

" So Meghan," She began shifting in her seat a bit. Meghan folded her hands in her lap and listened intently. " Last month we had Ashton Kutcher appear on the show and he spoke of an upcoming film that you and he will be starring in." Meghan nodded politely. " We didn't get to hear all of the details of the film since we ran so short on time so can you maybe fill us in a bit and pick up where he left off and tell us why you chose to be a part of it?"

Robyn spoke in the fashion that all young talk show hosts seem to do. Her cue cards dangled from her fingers as she waited on Meghan with a pretentious smile.

Meghan gently cleared her throat and smiled back. Robyn's smile was one of the fakest that she had ever seen. Still, she returned it with her own genuine smile. Or atleast that's what it looked like.

" Sure. Yea...um, as of four months ago I got a call from my manager Johnny Wright and he was telling me about this movie script that he had recieved from Jacob Duchombe, the film's director and he was like Jacob wanted me to look over the script to see if I would maybe be interested in this new film that he was directing titled ' Ideal Guy '. So a couple of days later I read the script and automatically I just like fell in love with it. Immediately what attracted me to it was the personality of Ashton's character and how mine and his character eventually came together."

Meghan was about to go on but Robyn abruptly cut her off short. Meghan wasn't surprised one bit.

" It's a comedy film correct?" She asked as if she were authentically interested.

Meghan all the while nodded again. She bent over slightly to adjust the strap on her heel as she answered.

" Yeah, it's one of those romantic, comedy films though. Where guy meets girl, girl doesn't like guy, guy does everything to impress girl then at the end the inevitable happens and the two subsequently fall in love with each other and that's the happy ending." She lightly explained folding her hands in her lap again. " It's really just your overall humdinger kind of movie. You'll probably laugh all the way from beginning to end."

Robyn raised a discreet brow. " Hmm, sounds promising." She voiced blandly sifting through her cue cards. Seconds later she was back to her overly bubbily tone. " So, tell me, what was it like working along side Ashton?"

Meghan inwardly rolled her eyes but answered none the less. Robyn's attitude was initially calling for Meghan to just wring the woman's neck. Luckily, Meghan found a way from doing so. After past experiences on the show she found that if she kept her hands folded in her lap then she would be able to act accordingly.

Though strangling her did seem tempting at the moment.

" Oh, it was great." She beamed. " Ashton is a really funny person and a blast to get along with. He was such a goofball on the set and everything. Sometimes it was just so hard to focus on the set because he was constantly doing or saying things to make everyone laugh. But yea, he's a real sweet heart and he's great at what he does." She revealed with indubitable kindness.

" Awww, that's cute." Robyn passed quickly. " Was it your first time...you know...meeting him and working with him?"

" Ahh, no actually." Meghan spoke. " I mean, well.... This is the first time that we will be starring in a movie together amongst other things but as far as being strangers to one another, " She shook her head. " I've known Ashton for a good couple of years now. He and I have been friends for the longest and I think that's why we got along so well on the set because we knew what to expect from one another. So yeah, Ashton is one of those fixtures in my life and in other people lives that you just can't get rid of." She added with a short chuckle. " Not that I would want too anyway."

" I bet." Robyn sounded shortly. She curtly flipped her bangs from her eyes. " Now let's move on from all this boring chatter and get down to the good stuff." She beamed arousing some laughter from the audience.

Meghan raised a brow. She was not amused.

" Did you and Ashton flirt with each other at all? I know that you two shared some pretty steamy lip locking sessions. Was that fun for you at all?" She asked with just a little too much excitement. She sat foward and rested her hand on her knee.

'Is she serious?' Meghan silently questioned. " Umm," Meghan released a breathy chortle. " It was what it was." Meghan answered. She was a pro at easing her way around these type of questions. " Ashton and I have a mutual respect for one another and the only flirting that was going on was when the cameras were rolling. Besides that, it was nothing."

Robyn made a face that had the audience erput with laughter. " Oh, c'mon." She stressed. " You're sitting here telling me that yall two didn't flirt with each other at all? As good looking as he is?" She waved her hand and sat up. " I'm not buying that. I'm not as naive as most people out there. Sie Konnen Robyn nicht tauschen." She spoke in German aiming her attention at the audience who began to cheer.

Meghan ever so quickly narrowed her eyes on the blonde one. She then grinned and shrugged when Robyn averted her attention on her again. " You don't need me to make you look like a fool. You seem to have a handle on that yourself." Meghan retorted sweetly. She would have replied back in German but found it better to humilate her for the few american viewers currently watching.

Small gasps erupted in the audience then another round of laughter followed. A few cheers even.

Robyn tried to remain unfazed but Meghan knew it was eating her up inside.

" Right." She almost seethed crossing her leg in the same fashion as Meghan. This time Meghan's smile was actually earnest. " Anyways, like I said earlier there is no fooling me. I bet next you're going to tell me that you and J.C. Chasez are ' only friends ' " She displayed with finger quotes. " Despite all of those photos of the two of you swimming around right at this moment." She declared. " What is the relationship between you two anyway? Is he going to be just another hookup or is there something really going on?" She pried. The mischevious smile made it's way onto her lips and she eyed Meghan as if she dared her to deny the allegations.

Meghan let out a real laugh this time and tilted her head to the side, " I'm sorry but I'm allergic to those type of questions. They tend to make me sick and sick of the person asking them." Her tone was laced with sarcasm and her smile faltered to a taunting grin.

Robyn's lips surfaced to a thin line but she replaced it with her signature smile and laugh. She looked to her cards then faced the audience. " Looks like it's time to cut to a commercial break." She addressed the camera. " More with Meghan Carter when we return and after she's going to be performing her latest single right here live so stay tuned."

As the camera cut away and panned over the audience, Meghan opted to ignore the woman across from her and charmed the audience who began to clap and cheer with a wave and a few smiles.



Justin had just arrived in Germany a little over an hour ago. He cursed himself for not bringing along his body guard Mike as he barely escaped the clamor of photographers hanging right outside the airports entrance. It was a mad circus out there and an even crazier circus in the streets outside of the hotel. Papparazzi, fans, and news stations were swarming outside like bees to a honey comb. If he didn't know any better he would have sworn that the Pope had just entered the building with as wild as they were acting. He was surprised that the police hadn't been called by hotel security yet to come and tame the frenzied mass of people.

" Damn." He breathed peeking through the long curtains of his window. Down below the street was crowded with people shouting out and screaming. Some held camera phones and some held signs and magazines waving them furiously in the air.

Justin's eyes zoomed in on a magazine that some girl was holding and on the cover was a photo of Meghan. He recognized it as the recent Rolling Stone magazine. She wasn't the only one holding up the singers artifacts. Most of the crowd consisted of die hard Meghan Carter fans but at the sight of Justin he sparked a whole nother level of pandemonium.

He shook his head and removed himself from the window letting the curtain fall back into it's place. Atleast he knew that he would be able to find her around here somewhere. He glanced at his watch and saw that it was a little past three p.m. He didn't know whether or not Meghan was still in her hotel room or not but he strongly figured that she wasn't. If he knew Meghan then he definately knew her schedule and how jam packed it always is. He thought about it for a minute and was more than positive that she was probably out at a photoshoot or something of the other.

But then again he could be wrong. Whatever the case was he really just wanted to buy himself some time to prepare himself before just knocking on her door uninvited.

He stepped into the bathroom connected to the bedroom and switched on the golden faucet. Bent foward he cupped some cold water into his hands and splashed it over his face. He shuddered a bit at the ice cold feel before going at it again. Turning off the faucet he found a small cloth flipped over the towel rack at his side and wiped his face. Leaving the cloth on the counter, he walked into the bedroom and removed the hat from his head and tossed it on the center of the bed. Making a beeline for the living room, he rummaged the fridge for something to drink. Settling on a bottle of plain water he stepped over to the sofa's and sat down.

Lifting the remote off the table ahead of him he flipped on the television and set it on some random channel. Taking his phone from his pocket he decided to place a quick call to Trace.

" Hey man, it's me." He greeted as soon as Trace's voice filtered out.

" Jay? Dude where the hell are you? I swung by your house earlier today and no one answered. What the hell man. Did you decide to skip town and head to White Castle without me again? If so man then I swear-"

Justin laughed.

" Trace what the hell are you talking about? Shut up man I'm in Germany right now." He confessed eyeing the surroundings of his hotel room

Trace made a faint noise. " Excuse me, I don't think I heard you right." He paused. " Did you just tell me that you're in Germany?"

" I didn't stutter did I." Justin retorted.

" When in the hell did you find the time to fly all the way to Germany from when I just left your house like....I don't know not even twenty four hours ago?" Trace exclaimed.

" Right after you left actually. Literally like ten minutes after your short ass decided to jump ship and get the hell out." He cracked. Trace called him an obscene name in which he rolled his eyes.

" Shove it dude. Anyway, so what is there in Germany that you needed to Fed Ex yourself overnight?"

Justin finally untwisted the cap of his water but hadn't moved to drink from it yet. He let it stand on his thigh.

" Nothing. I'm here on business." He replied.

Trace snorted. " And by business you must mean Meghan." Trace figured within two seconds.

Justin made a face. " How in the hell do you know that?"

" I wasn't born yesterday dude." Trace spoke simply. " And because I made a phone call to Johnny to find out where you were." He cheesed.

" You're so lame man." Justin declared. Trace's chuckle filled his ears.

They talked on for a few moments longer over pointless subject topics. Family, football, Trace's girlfriend Kate and other things.

Justin rose from the couch to trash his bottle with his phone to his ear. " Sooo, you think that may-"

" No." Trace interrupted. He knew just what his friend was going to ask and quite frankly he was not up for it.

Justin grunted at the short man. " You don't even know what I was going to ask you. I could have been offering you a ticket to the Lakers game or something and you just up and said no."

" Number one, I'm not as dumb as you think and number two, I already have season passes."

Justin made a tsk noise and decided to step over to the window again and gape down at the crowd. As soon as he was in sight the people below went insane. " Whatever. I have V.I.P. access so there."

" Ha ha ha, good for you man. Listen, you know I can't come down there. This is something that you have to do by yourself. Whatever the outcome you know I'll be rooting for you but until then my happy ass is staying in California." Trace spoke seemingly content with himself.

" Yeah stay your ass down there. I don't need your stumpy behind getting lost in the crowd anyway."

Trace let that one go over his head. " Is that all of the screaming and shit that I hear?"

" Yeah. It's ridiculous." Justin moved from the window just as a photographer was gearing up his camera for a shot of him.

" Tough." Trace breathed. " Well I would love to continue such lovely chatter but my minutes are running low as it is and I don't do long distance calls. Next time make sure to call me collect. Saves me money."

" Are you--never mind." Justin pinched the bridge of his nose at his friend who he could hear talking to someone in the background. Trace could be so dumb most times. " I'll see you when I get back I guess."

" Alright, later dude and good luck."

" Yeah. Bye."

Justin snapped his phone shut and clutched it in his hand. He mainly stood around anticipating what his next move should be. Glancing at his watch once more forty minutes had gone by and he was still so sure that Meghan hadn't come back yet but who was he to know. Either way he was getting tired of waiting around.

" Might as well give it a shot." He said to himself. Crossing the room into the bedroom he observed his appearance in the mirror and was satisfied with himself before scooping up his red hoodie and slipping it on. Deciding to visit the Cafe in the lobby real quick he retrieved his keys and his key card and tucked them in his pockets then made his way out of his hotel room.


" By the way lovely way to present yourself on Robyn's show today Meghan. Absolutely cunning."

Meghan dismissed Shannon's corrosiveness and slipped on her shades. Shannon followed behind her into the building as Meghan's bodyguards Big Dav and Kelly protectively led the way inside the double doors and into the hotel lobby.

" Shann, just to let you know, I really do not care how I came off to the cameras today. That Robyn lady is such a bitch." She voiced stepping onto the elevator when the doors parted. " Sorry but it's true. She thinks that she can talk to anyone whichever way she pleases just because her show is the highest rating in seven different countries." She stood behind the two large men as they served as her blockade at the moment. " Not me sweet heart. If she wants to talk then I'll be glad to give her something to talk about." She continued. The bracelet on her wrist jiggled as she tussled her hair with her hand.

Shannon was currently at her side furiously messaging something on her Black Berry. After the show, Robyn had decided to have a word with the show's producer in which the singer was now banned from the show. Shannon immediatly alerted Max, Meghan's other publicist as they were working together serving as damage control before the news could be leaked back to the states.

" Oh, you definately gave her something to talk about." Shannon spat. " And because of that, I'm going to be working around the clock to try and stop this incident before the media finds out about it. You know that they are going to spin it to make it out to be all of your fault." She told her.

Meghan shrugged. " Let them spin it. Again, I don't care. As long as I don't have to ever appear on her show again then I'll be more than happy to have it all be on me. Infact, I'll publicly take the blame myself."

The elevator soon dinged and the doors slid apart. Meghan thanked Kelly and Dav gratefully before heading down the hall toward her hotel room while Shannon in tow was giving her an earful of nothing that she wanted to hear.

" Yeah, yeah yeah, Don't have an anuerism now." She murmured as Shannon closed the door behind them. Meghan disappeared into her bedroom momentarily.

" I better see an extra zero in my next check for this one Meghan." She hollered on her way to the table in the kitchen. Her other phone in her bag rang and the moment she picked it up it was Max now giving her an earful.

" Not." Meghan's voice faintly floated from the room.


Justin polished off his Passion fruit tea and donut and was now taking the elevator up to the fifteenth floor. His hands were tucked inside the pouch of his hoodie as he subconciously began to wring his fingers together. The elevator dinged and he swiftly stepped off when the doors parted then came to a close.

He studied the black numbers located on the small silver plates next to the doors until his eyes came upon the one he was looking for. He stood infront of the door and gaped at the slab of wood.

" Ok. You can do this."

He took a moment to gather his composure before discharging his hands from his pocket and raising his fist to the door. He pounded on it twice and let his hand casually drop to his side. He could hear shuffling and movement come from inside and he exhaled a quick breath


Meghan emerged from her room to find Shannon at the table speaking a mile a minute. She looked up and glared at Meghan in which Meghan blew her a loving kiss.

" Don't get up. I'll get it." She teased moving toward the door after hearing a knock.

" Two zeros Meghan and I am not joking." Shannon spoke.

Meghan waved her hand. " Uh huh." She laughed turning round to childishly stick her tounge out at Shannon while at the same time throwing the door open.

" You know you love m-" She stopped dead in her tracks as she took one look at the person on the other side. For a second she merely stared them down before locating her voice again.

" What are you doing here?" She spoke in a tone near grave. Her hand was secured hermetically on the door handle and her eyes narrowed low to a vicious standard.


Justin took a step backward as his gaze held hers after she poised the question at him.

His mind began to reel a mile a minute as he furiously attempted to comtemplate the vision before him. He opened his mouth to speak but instead his words were lost and he started to stammer.

" I....I... you...."

" Justin what are you doing here, oh my god!" Cameron launched herself into his body and tightly wrapped her arms around his neck. Her legs found his middle and Justin hadn't given it a thought and latched his hands on her bottom completely unaware of him doing so.

He relunctantly stepped inside all the while she clung to him like a monkey on a tree. She left kisses all over his cheek and his neck before calming down a bit as Justin set her on her feet again.

" I can't believe that you came out here to surprise me! I forgot that I even told you that I was going to be here." She ranted wrapping her arms around him again.

Justin furrowed his brows in all seriousness and confusion but slowly returned the embrace ever so lightly smoothing his hand up and down her back.

" Cameron I-" He began not even knowing how to decipher what the heck just happened.

She kissed his lips before he had the chance to begin or even finish his sentence.

" Oh baby, I love you too." She kissed his lips once more and squealed happily. " Wow, I don't even know that else to say. I can't beleive that you would surprise me like this." All the while she was speaking she tore herself away from him long enough to head over to the open hotel room door and close it.

Talk about a surprise for him also.


Meanwhile, Janaie brushed past Meghan and into the room.

" Well, hello to you too popstar." She mocked spinning round to roll her eyes at Meghan who had just shut the door.

Meghan bounded over to Janaie with a giddy smile on her face. " I'm just kidding with you girlie. Come over here and give me my hug."

The girls engaged in a pleasant embrace. Janaie then playfully pushed Meghan away from her. " You're such a dork." She smiled.

Meghan shoved her back with a scoff. " I for one am not a dork." She confirmed. " If you want to call someone a dork then aim your words at Shannon because I can't decide which one of you is the bigger one." She retorted tugging at Shannon's pony tail on her way into the kitchen.

Shannon grumbled something and Janaie found her way over with a smile on her face. " Whoa, who ran over your dog?" She cracked upon seeing Shannon's angry brows. " What in the world crawled inside her butt?" She questioned at Meghan while pointing her thumb in Shannon's direction.

Meghan peeped her head out of the fridge as she retrieved a canister of Honey Roasted Nuts.

" Damage Control." She relayed.

" Ohhhh." Janaie drawled. " What did you do this time?" She laughed just as Shannon nearly plugged her hair from her head.

" Tell you about it later." Meghan replied popping a nut into her mouth. " Until then come and help me pack my bags please."

Janaie was taken off guard. " Pack your bags? Are you leaving tomorrow?" She inquired following Meghan into the bedroom. She was met with two open suitcases on the ground and a bundle of clothes and things on the bed.

Meghan popped another nut inside her mouth then set the can on a nearby dresser. " Today. As in right now." She answered bending over to pick her sock off the ground and find it's matching pair.

Janaie observed her movements. " Today? But I just got here. You already accomplished everything on the schedule? But I didn't even get to stick around and check out the stores and stuff." She whined throwing herself on the bed atop Meghan's clothes. " What about the sexy German men? I didn't even get to go guy hunting yet."

Meghan crouched on her knees and folded a shirt while finding her bestfriend's dramatics quite amusing. " I told you to get here two days earlier." She reminded. " I was here all week."

Janaie rolled onto her stomach and pouted. " It's not my fault that I have to go to work. Plus my flight was delayed so I had to take another one." She sounded sitting up and helping Meghan fold some more clothes. She folded two shirts and a skirt and handed it over to Meghan who neatly placed it inside her Gucci suitcase.

" Well why didn't you call me and tell me the flight was delayed? I would have arranged for you to take the Jet."

Janaie made a disapproving sound. She handed Meghan a yellow Camisole. " Unlike you, I am not that damn spoiled. Such a Diva." She muttered under her breath.

" You're the diva." Meghan commented flinging an article at her which happened to be a blue Victoria Secret bra.

" Eww, nasty." Janaie voiced tossing it back in Meghan's direction.

Moments later Shannon entered the room.

" Dav's here. Are you guys finished up in here?"

Meghan nodded and rose to a stand with the help of Janaie who had just zipped up her last case. " Yep, bring him in."

Meghan and Janaie carried her bags into the living room and set them by the door. " Five minutes babygirl and then we are out of here." He informed her in his deep tone as his talkie garbled in his hand.

" Alright, we're ready." She told him then placed a kiss on the burly black man's cheek. Dav showed no emotion as he helped the bell boy take her bags out to the limo but Meghan knew better. He was currently in security mode so that meant that he had to remain tough. Truly, he was just her big teddy bear. Kind of like a second father to her. Fourteen years and counting.

Shannon, Janaie, and Meghan engaged in their usual chatter as Meghan once again slipped on her shades and with an enormous amount of security, made their way out of the hotel and into a black stretch limo.

Meghan waved at the lustrious crowd of fans and even posed for a picture before climbing inside the vehicle where she was safe from the chaos outside. Mintues later they were soon on their way to the airport where she would board her Jet to Ireland for some more interviews and a performance at a Breast Cancer benefit concert.

Janaie opted to sit on the side seats while Meghan sat next to Shannon in the one opposite.

" Hmmm, this one comes with a mini television. I wonder what's on." Janaie flipped down the screen that hung from the roof of the limo. Switching it on the moment the screen opened up it was set on a local news channel and being reported was Justin Timberlake arriving in Germany hours before.

This caught their attention except for Big Dav who sat in the passenger seat next to the driver. Shannon looked up from her papers and all was quiet as a reporter spoke in the background.

The male reporter spoke in German so Shannon pestered Meghan for a translation.

" What in the world is he saying?"

Meghan was quiet as she listened and watched on the screen Justin slip into a car before the segment came to an end.

She sat back in her seat not really caring about the entire segment. Big deal. So, Justin Timberlake flew to Germany. Whoo hoo. Was it really all that special?

" Well?" Janaie inquired eagerly.

Meghan rolled her eyes. " They weren't really saying much. Just that Justin Timberlake arrived in Germany a few hours ago. They're speculating that he's here on a surprise visit to see Cameron Diaz who's apparently here also in preparation for some ad campaign. See, nothing important." She spoke with little emotion.

Shannon crinkled her lip. " I didn't know that Cameron was here."

Meghan shrugged. " Neither did I." She passed.

" Did they say what Hotel she was staying at?" Janiae questioned folding up the small screen.

" Does it really matter?" Janaie raised a brow and Meghan sighed. " The Swiss." Meghan answered rummaging her purse for a clip to put her hair up.

" Wow, so coincidentally Meghan Carter and Cameron Diaz precisely happened to be sharing the same Hotel together. How convienient." Shannon commented not missing the glare being sent her way by Meghan.

Janaie giggled and picked up where she left off. " And to think, both lovers of Justin Timberlake."

" You two need to get help and fast." Meghan declared tying her hair into a pony after unsuccessfully searching for her hair clip.

Janaie pulled open the mini fridge and took out a small bottle of Baileys Irish Cream drink. " Hey, maybe Justin didn't really fly out for Cameron. Maybe he was here for you. He's probably sorry and found the time to pull his head out of his ass so he can come beg for your forgiveness." She supplied.

Shannon stifled her laughter and busied herself with her papers while Meghan cut her eyes at Janaie who was smirking at her behind her bottle.

" Jana, drink. Don't speak." She ordered.

Shannon spoke up. " Hey, it could happen."

Meghan huffed as the girls began to laugh at her expense.

Meghan directed her finger at Shannon. " You, damage control." She then pointed at Janaie. " And you, you're paying for that drink." She determined then sat back with a smile when Janaie frowned at her. Meghan laughed obnoxiously on purpose just for fun and to mock Janaie even further.

" You suck." She told her putting the drink down.


In the meantime Justin had escaped from the claws of Cameron long enough to lock himself in her bathroom. He paced the tile floor back and forth with his phone glued to his ear as he waited for Johnny to pick up. Instead it went straight to his voice mail.

" Johnny, it's Justin." He lowered his voice so that Cameron wouldn't catch word. " You need to explain to me and explain fast just how in the fuck the numbers you gave me somehow has gotten me trapped inside Cameron's damn hotel room. I'm fucking serious Johnny call me as soon as you get this message."

He angrily snapped his phone shut and threw his head back. He clenched his fists at his side and willed his eyes shut as he inhaled a deep breath.

" Jay? Babe are you alright in there?"

Her voice floated into the bathroom and Justin dropped his head. " I'll be right out." He replied roughly pinching the bridge of his nose.

Smoothing his tounge over his teeth he silently divulged every profanity known to man before moving to open the door.

" Fuck." He grumbled.

Opening the door, he flicked off the lights and regrettably joined Cameron in the bedroom.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj marriedj