Author's Chapter Notes:
:) I appreciate all of the reviews and feedback that you guys have been leaving! You all truly kick major ass!
Justin grimaced at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. He leaned in closer as he surveyed the damage imprinted on the right side of his face about an inch close to his jaw. With a feather light touch his fingers grazed over the deep pink indentation and flinched when the tiniest of stinging sensations flowed through out the entire right side of his cheek bone. The more he observed the better he could see the markings of a palm connected to five fingers.

He hissed after he compressed an ice pack to his cheek as the sounds of Mims ' This Is Why I Rock ' floated into the bathroom from his bedroom.

" Yeah?" He grumbled holding the ice pack in place while taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

It was Johnny on the other end.

" Justin, it's Johnny. I just recieved your message." Johnny had just entered his office to take a seat behind his large oak desk. " Now you want to tell me again what the big sudden emergency is?" He inquired arranging his golden nameplate on his desk.

" Big emergency? The ' big emergency ' is about to make it's way back across the hall in a few minutes." He angrily spat while diverting his narrowed eyes toward the open door of his hotel room.

" I don't understand. Justin, what exactly are you saying here?"

Justin rose from his bed with aggravation and stalked back into the bathroom to examine his cheek in the mirror again.

" Cameron and I just got into a fight." He revealed grazing his finger under his jaw. The swelling on his cheek had lowered considerably." And you wouldn't believe what the hell she did to me. She wailed on me Johnny! The bitch went all psycho and wailed on me!" Justin's tone was on the brink of shouting as he replayed the violent event in his head once more. He still was not believeing that it actually happened.

" Say what now?" The older man spieled flabbergasted. His fingers paused on the keyboard as he was in the process of creating an e-mail for Clive Davis the CEO of Jive Records.

" Yeah, I know." Justin relayed upsettingly.

If Johnny only really knew how upset he was. No, more like raging pissed.

" Are you hurt at all? Did she get you really bad? Do you think that you might need to seek medical attention?" Johnny fired question after question.

Justin pulled the phone from his ear and gave it a look. His manager was talking crazy now.

" I'm fine." He grouched putting the phone back to his ear. " She did get me pretty good on my right cheek though. The swelling has gone down but I can already tell that there's going to be a bruise."

Johnny picked up where he left off on his e-mail. Justin could hear the faint sound of keys clattering on a keyboard.

" Damn Justin, I'm sorry." Johnny sympathised. " Um, you didn't touch her back did you?"

" What!" Justin exclaimed at the absurdity of the question." How could you even ask me that? Of course I didn't hit her. I would never lay a hand on any female. What the fuck kind of question was that Johnny?"

His manager apologized severely.

" Justin I know that you would never but I had to ask. I mean you could never know with situation types such as these." Johnny explained.

Justin rolled his eyes and dropped his ice pack on the counter. " Well the answer is no, I didn't hit her." He grumbled on his way to the living room so he could shut the door he left open on his mini tirade. " She's lucky I didn't though. I'm against all kinds of violence but Cameron should be thankful that I don't head back in there and knock her fuckin head off her shoulders." He scowled deeply.

Johnny couldn't help the deep chuckled that emitted from his throat.

" I'm at a loss for words right now." He paused to hit send on the email then leaned back into his executive chair. " How did this all come about anyway? What in the world were you two arguing about that it had to result with her slapping your teeth from your mouth?"

" Not funny." Justin spoke sliding apart the glass door connected to the patio. He pulled up a chair from the small table and sat it next to a flower plant close to the door. From where he was seated it was hard to get a glimpse of him from down below so the crowd still down in the streets had no clue that he was out there.

" Before I say anything let me remind you that a considerable amount of blame will be put on your shoulders." He began peeping up at the sun in the sky." If it wasn't you who had supplied me with the incorrect piece of information then none of this would have ever occured."

Johnny nodded. " Ok, I'll take that. Now what happened?"

Justin rolled his eyes again. This time he focused on the cars whizzing by. From where his patio was located he was blessed with a beautiful view of the city.

" I had just gotten finished chillin out in the Hotel's Cafe and I was on my way up to Meghan's room. So I take the elevator and I get off on the floor that I thought was Meghan's which turned out not to be." Justin made sure that his tone reminded Johnny that this was all his fault." Anyway, when I knocked on the door, 2741, I was all waiting for Meghan to be on the other side when nope....I came face to face with Cameron who thought that I had come to surprise her. Yeah right." Another swirl of his orbs and a grunt, he continued on. " Long story short, I figured it was time to just tell her that I was through with her and that's when she went all Incredible Hulk on me and started swinging. I was trying to get out of there as quick as I could but just as I was about to leave she nailed me with an open hand slap."

Johnny released a stunned breath. " Wow." He shook his head sadly.

" Tell me about it." Justin replied. " Who knew that she would have hands like Tyson. I mean, I'm no punk but that shit seriously hurt." He put his hand to his mouth and open closed his jaw. The pain was minimal but nonetheless it was still pain.

" So I take it that she didn't take the break up to well huh?"

" My face obviously answers that question." Justin retorted.

Johnny sat up in his chair and logged on to his computer again when something popped up. It was a reply to the e-mail he sent.

" Again, Jay, I'm sorry that this has happened. I clearly have no clue how the room number I gave you landed you in such an apalling predicament. I probably accidentally switched the numbers around or something. I was pretty busy when you called."

" Still doesn't make it any less your fault." Justin tossed in. " What was Meghan's, not Cameron's, Meghan's room number anyway?" He questioned.

Justin wasn't going to let this incident set him back. He was still on a mission and there was no way that he was going to back out now.

" Um, hold on and I'll pull it up for you." Justin waited patiently while Johnny rustled around in the background. " Alright, room 2147 fourteenth floor."

Justin flung his head back and sighed loudly. Not only did he get the numbers mixed up but went one floor above then the one he was going for.

" So, what are you going to do now?" The older man broke the silence. Justin ran a hand over his head and dropped it heavily on his leg.

" I don't know." He lied. He knew exactly once he got off the phone with Johnny he was going to high tail it up to her room.

The door opened ahead and Johnny's secretary Julia peeped her head through the door. She informed him that Clive was on line two. Johnny nodded his thanks.

" Justin, I'm going to have to cut this short. I have Clive on hold and we have some specifics that he need to discuss but while I have you I might as well tell you that there's an event lined up and the planners have asked if you would be up to doing a performance."

Justin scratched the middle of his head.

" What kind of performance and where at?"

" Well, it's a benefit concert. I'm sure you've heard of it; Women of Breast Cancer Foundation. I recieved a call from Sasha, the head of the foundation and she said it would be a great honor if you would maybe perform a song or two. It's headlined with a whole bunch of other musical acts already but they want you to join the line up also."

Justin mulled over it for a minute. On one hand he didn't mind it because it was for a good cause but on the other hand, he was on his break. He really didn't feel like leaving his comfort zone for just one idle stage performance. He would have to rack up the band and his dancers and all of that drama.

It wasn't sounding to appeasing at the moment but the fact that it was to raise money for Breast Cancer then he couldn't help but say yes.

" Sure, I guess. Um, where is it? Am I going to have to fly back to the states or what?"

" No, you'd be flying out to Ireland. It's all going to be held at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast two days from today."

Justin ran his hand over his stubbled jaw and winced. He momentarily forgot about the throbbing side of his face. " Cool. Sign me up then. I just have to call Marty and we'll see what we can come up with."

" Great." Johnny beamed. " I'll call them in a few minutes and let them know." Julia poked her head in the door again and Johnny held up his finger. " Ok, I really have to go now Justin. I'll give you a call later and then we'll see what's up alright?"

" Yeah." Justin spoke propping one leg on the patio railing. " I'll talk to you later."

" Oh and Justin?" Johnny halted. " Next time you leave me a message such as you did on my voicemail again, I assure you next time I won't go so easy on you. Seems that Cameron had already done it for me. Ok, that's it. Bye."

" Ass." Justin remarked toying with the phone in his hand.

He sat out on the patio and took in the city and the fresh air a moment longer before retreating back inside. He let out a sneeze and shook his head with a sniff as he crossed the room for the phone to place another call. This time it was to the front desk.

" Swiss Hotel, Gustave speaking how may I help you?" Justin had to strain to comprehend the man's thick German accent.

" Yeah, this is Justin Timberlake in room 3969 and I was wondering if you could help me out and supply me with some information?"

The man nodded pleasantly. " What is it that I can help you with today Mr. Timberlake?"

" Uh, can you tell me the room number of a Meghan Carter?" He asked bringing up his thumb so he could chew on the nail. It was a habit of his.

It's not that he didn't trust Johnny. He just didn't want to come in contact with anymore ' surprises '. And because he didn't trust Johnny.

The receptionist clacked on his keyboard while he searched for the information. " I'm sorry Mr. Timberlake. There is no person by the name Meghan Carter in our records.

Justin was confused. " What? What do you mean-" He paused suddenly and removed his thumb from his mouth. It was then that he remembered that she must have given her alias name to check into the hotel. Most celebrities did it all of the time for security reasons.

He began to snap his fingers and he tried to remember what it was that she went by. She had way too many to account for." Umm, can you check under Stephanie Addison?"

" Stephanie Addison?" He repeated searching the database." Yes, we do have a Stephanie Addison checked into suite 2147."

Jackpot.

" That's great can you-"

Gustav cut him off short. " But unfortunately she checked out a little over an hour ago."

This was not news that Justin wanted to hear. " She checked out?" He frowned rubbing his forehead.

" That is correct Mr. Timberlake. Is there anything else that you would like me to do for you today Mr. Timberlake?"

" No thank you. That will be all." Justin hung up the phone before the man had a chance to response.

" Shit." He gritted sliding a hand down his face and the other on his hip.

He leaned his back against the wall and folded his arms across his chest. Where could she have gone off to now? There were millions of places on the continent that she could have jetted off to. He would call Johnny and hope that he would know where she was headed considering that he was also her manager but remembered that he was off handling other things.

His best bet was to just hope that she would be attending the benefit concert but he figured that it was a far stretch. She wouldn't be able to find the time to squeeze such an event into her schedule with her tour and stuff. But then again.....

" The benefit concert!" Justin sounded as if the idea just smacked him in the face. " Duh."

Meghan was the most charitable person of them all. He has never known her to pass up an opportunity to help others. Tour or not she wouldn't let that get in the way of things.

Looks like he was just going to have to be there and find out.


In the meantime while Justin was gearing up for his second trip, Meghan, fitted in a Boho print banded halter top and low rise bottom bathing suit shivered in the arms of male model Channing Tatum as the two posed for the photographer on a private Beach rented out specifically for the photo shoot. Both were dripping with fresh salt ocean water and grains of sand glued itself onto their bodies.

" Please tell me that that's a flashlight you have hidden inside those shorts." Meghan commented adjusting her position in his arms.

Channing was holding her from behind and she sat in between his legs on one of the beaches massive rocks. A light wind blew in the air and Meghan shivered in the cool breeze.

" It's a flashlight."

Meghan wanted to look over her shoulder at him but was unable to as the photographer was gearing up another shot of them. She didn't really even have to look at him to figure that he was probably smirking widely behind her back.

" This is wrong. Just... so wrong." She declared just as Rico, the photographer addressed the two.

" Meghan, lean back into his chest a bit more." She did as she was told. " And Channing, bring both of your arms forward and wrap them around her knees." Meghan brought her legs up so that he could do so.

Rico studied their profile. " Meghan rest your head on his shoulder and I want you to look off at the side while Channing you keep your eyes on me."

Meghan and Channing assumed their positions which brought a smile to Rico's bearded face. " Perfect. Hold that right there."

While he snapped away Meghan began to get antsy. The cold air mixed with the ice cold water on her skin was making her extremely uncomfortable.

" Will you stop wiggling around like that?" Channing told her lowly. " My flashlight is going to be turning on pretty soon and I refuse to be held responsible in participating in the reaction that you are now causing."

" Alright you two. You guys can take a break now." Rico called over his assistant. " Clara, get them some towels will you?"

Meghan smiled up at Clara as she pushed off Channing's chest and rose to a stand. With the aid of Clara Meghan was soon warm and wrapped in an oversized beach towel.

" You repungent individual." She ever so kindly stated.

Channing chuckled musically at her. He draped his towel around his shoulders while he and Meghan were carefully led onto lower ground.

" Don't deny me Meghan. You know you like it." He stated with faux arrogance.

She cut her eyes on him. They were being surrounded by crew members who were patting and drying them off with more towels in order to prevent them from catching colds. The weather in Ireland did not call for them to be outside let alone dawdling in ice cold beach water.

" I want you as much as I want a cold sore. And sorry, but a cold sore seems the better way to go." She emitted brushing away the sand from her thigh

This elicited laughter from them all.

" Thank you." The two spoke in unsion after voicing that they were warmed enough.

They walked side by side toward a tent set up by their trailers. Channing poured them both two small cups of hot chocolate. Meghan dipped her straw into hers and swirled the liquid and blew on it before taking a cautious sip.

Rico and his crew were bustling back and forth on the sand reloading the film and other miscellaneous things.

Channing looked on as Meghan sipped from her cup and tipped the botton of it his with his finger. " Watch out. It's really hot."

Meghan jerked the cup away from her mouth before the smoldering contents could spill on her.

" Jerk." She conveyed with a shove to his arm. " You are this close," She pinched her thumb and finger together. " from a second degree burn. I will not hesitate to pour this all over you ok." She warned him.

" You are all talk. You wouldn't dare throw shit on me. " She sounded a disapproving ' yeah right. " But you can feel free to jump me whenever you'd like. Now that, I wouldn't object to." He chessed and offered her a wink.

Meghan recoiled with an act of repulse. She pretended to gag and clamped her hand over her mouth. " Excuse me, I think that I may have threw up in my mouth a little."

Channing shook his head at her theatrics. " Stick to singing ok. Acting is not your feature field."

" Ugh." She scoffed lowering her eyes at him. He laughed and reached for her and smothered her in a hug. Their banter went on until Rico called them back out for some more photos.

He had them both lay in the sand. Meghan was on her back while Channing positioned half of his body ontop of hers. One of her legs were entangled with his. Her hands were interlocked above her head and Channing's hands were free to roam her body. The scene behind them was breath taking. The ocean sparkled underneath the light and the palm trees from afar gently swayed to and fro. The purpose of the shoot was for Meghan's new fragrance line ' Intimate Lust.' She had called on Channing Tatum being that he was a good friend of hers for five years now and asked if he would engage in this photo shoot with her.

The photos and scenes yielded some very intimate embraces possibly borderline sexual and the only way she would feel comfortable was with the help of a familar prescence. The touch of just some random male model didn't fly with her in the least bit.

But Channing being himself wasn't planning on making it easy for her. Since the beginning of the shoot he had sprouted out every crude and perverted comment known to man. It was his way of thanking her for having him freeze his ass off just for her sake.

" Channing, gently cradle the back of her head." Rico directed. Channing did so. " Beautiful. Ok, now stare into each eyes as if you two are long lost lovers lusting for a kiss."

Meghan slighly wrinkled her nose but followed his orders. Channing merely simpered. " Weird." She mouthed.

" Ok, hold it."

Meghan wanted so badly to giggle with the way his eyes were boring onto hers. " You look crosseyed." She told him in a low whisper so that she wouldn't disturb the shoot.

Channing bit his lip to refrain from laughing. A few shots more and Rico informed that he was almost through. " And you look so damn sexy with that booger hanging inside of your nose."

Meghan's lip twitched and she closed her eyes to keep from laughing but it was to no avail. A sudden bust of laughter erupted from her mouth and she brought her hands to rest on his shoulders to push him back slightly.

While the two sat up all the while in hysterics, Rico sighed aloud. Luckily he had got his last shot before the two fell out.

" Alright everyone. We're done. That's a wrap."

With the help of Channing, Meghan stood to her feet and apologized to Rico. " I'm sorry. I couldn't keep it in any longer. Channing was being a pain in the ass."

Rico dismissed them with a grin. " It's cool. The shot was already complete but that would have been a good one also. You're fine."

" Thanks Rico." She moved to hug him but he put his arms out infront of him. " Whoa, I'm not trying to get sick now. You need to dry up if you want me to hug you."

She rolled her eyes at the man and watched him walk off with his camera toward the tents.

" Pain in the ass huh?" Meghan was about to swivel round as Channing came up behind her but it was too late. Securing his arms around her waist he hoisted her into the air and traveled back in the direction of the water with her over his shoulder. The water swam up to his ankles as he twirled in circles under her relentless cries.

The display caught Rico's attention and he was quick to whip out his camera. He ran down the beach and began to photograph them both frolicking in the water. The shot was pure magnificence. It looked so real and that's what he had been wanting to achieve. No poses or nothing. Just true authentic desire.

" That was golden you two. I loved it. I think that I just found the cover shot for the ad." Rico beamed at the two as he held onto his camera as if it were a sacred item.

Channing and Meghan walked up to him hand in hand. Meghan squeezed the water from her hair and tilted her head at him. " Huh?"

Rico just smiled and waved his hand in the air. " Beautiful." He stated then skitted off under the tent again to finish packing the materials

Channing looked to Meghan and they both exchanged glances. He shrugged and then so did she.

" Eh, whatever." Channing agreed and he and Meghan conversed with each other all the way up the beach until they seperated into their own trailers.


The day was long but it wasn't quite close to being over. After the shoot with Channing, Meghan found herself scrambling back into her original attire for a quick radio interview then lunch with Shannon and her aunt Debra and also Channing who had decided to tag along. Soon enough she and him parted ways and before she could even blink she was already being taken to her next destination which happened to be the Odyssey Arena for rehearsals for the Benefit Concert being held tomorrow night.

She had been dancing and sweating it out with her dancers for almost an hour now and her limbs were already growing tired of the rigorous dance routines and the demanding directions of her choreographer Wade Robson.

He stood down below just near the front of the stage and every so often would find an error in the movements that he had to halt the music and correct whose ever fault it was.

" Jamar, when your skimming your hand across her stomach don't forget to make direct eye contact. And Meghan,"

" What?" She snapped. She didn't mean to but Wade was working her last nerve. He wasn't even her real choreographer. Rob, her true choreographer had a family emergency and couldn't be there so he sent Wade in as his back up.

Wade scaled the side steps on the stage and over to them. Frustration was clearly radiating from his form.

He wasn't the only one. Jamar stepped back and allowed Wade to take his place behind Meghan so that he could display the correct movements.

Wade dropped to his knee with one hand gripped to her hip and the other wrapped around her mid section. " Like this." He spoke over his shoulder at Jamar who nodded. " Now Meghan, when he's doing that right when his fingers come in contact with your pelvis that's when you grab hold of his hand and pull him up."

She inwardly groaned at the man. " Jamar, take your place and let me see it."

The two did what they were told and executed it perfectly. The others stood watch until Wade sounded of with his approval.

" There you go. Now let's start off from the top. Que up the music." Wade shouted as he trekked across the stage and into the seats for a better view.

" Kill me." Jamar whispered into her ear. Meghan sighed.

" Tell me about it."

The track started up from the beginning and Meghan and the dancers assumed their positions. Once the opening line and first verse hit Wade was happy with how perfect it was all coming along.

Touch like that, baby
Touch like that, oh baby
Tonight I'm jaded; touch like that

Heeeey,
I am smoldering in anticipation
Let's stop waiting
Plaaaay,
Our favorite track that gets us in the mood
Can't stop my mind from racing
Oh baby, you're drivin me crazy

Keep it hotter than fire, raise me up even higher
If you get into it, I'll do your favorite trick
Lets start the show
Show me how it's done
Over and over and over, oh baby

As the chorus then hit Meghan and her dancers were already on the verge of wanting to stop and have a water break. Though the lights in the arena were dim it didn't make the place any less hotter. Or maybe it was just them. Meghan went through the motions concentrating more on the dance movements then her actual singing. She'd worry about that at the rehearsal before the show tomorrow.

Just a touch like that
Brings me to life
I've been dead
But you're casting spells
So I'll rub you boy, feel it now, all the way to the ground
I've gained composure now, but that's not the case when you...

Touch like that
And lure me to you
Please don't stop
I'll explore this land
Feel it inside, grasp the scent, memorize the flavors
Let's make it all night long
We've got something goin on
Touch like that

The Junkie XL remix rendition of her single ' Touch Like That ' had finally come to an end. Scattered applause echoed from the crew and others lingering around and Meghan was thankful that it was finally over. That was more than two and a half hours of dancing around well spent. Especially with a choreographer like Wade Robson.

" Well done everyone." Wade commended. None of the dancers were really listening as groans and chatter followed while going off in seperate directions.

" Great Job Meghan."

Meghan lolled her head from side to side and gave him a tired smile. " Thanks Wade." She pulled him into a hug. " Oh, and I'm sorry about snapping on you earlier. It's just that you were being a real jackass." She spoke which made them both chuckle.

She was never one to sugar coat the truth.

He rubbed her arm. " I was wasn't I?" He chortled when she gave him a look. " Well apology accepted even though you really didn't need to. That's just how I work. Guess I should change it up huh? I'm starting to think that your dancers aren't to fond of me."

Meghan swiped the perspiration off her neck with her mini towel. " Don't worry. You'll break in soon enough." She sent him a crooked grin.

They made idle chatter until Shannon made her appearance infront of the two. Meghan accepted another embrace from Wade and Shannon waited until he was gone to speak.

" What's up?" Meghan questioned gathering up the strands of her hair and wrapping it into a sloppy bun. Her chest was a light shade of pink from all of the perspiring that she had been doing.

Shannon lent her her Vitamin water and Meghan took a generous sip. " There's a situation going on inside of your dressing room so we are going to have to relocate you into another one." Shannon explained.

Meghan listened as they made their way around the backstage area. The stage had to be cleared because in just a few moments the shows secret guest was set to rehearse. The buzz around the arena was endless. Everyone was wanting to be in the know about who the secret performer was. The arena was set to be closed off to all persons but the one's who did know were not willing to spill the beans.

" My dressing room?" Meghan repeated. She crinkled her brow. " Well what's going on? Is everything ok?" It was then that she noticed Shannon carting her purse on her shoulder.

Shannon dispersed Meghan's worry. " I'm sure everything is fine. It's something about a leak coming through the air conditioning vents. Security just wants to be catious and make sure it's not a gas leak or something along those lines so they want to check it out before sending you back in there."

Meghan noticed that Shannon was taking her to another side of the backstage area where she didn't even know they had dressing rooms. They stopped infront of a white door.

" Safety precautions." Shannon supplied as she opened the door. Meghan stepped inside and surveyed her surroundings. It was nice to say the least. The usual star status material.

Meghan noticed a few items placed on the ground near a tiny table that held a lamp. " But wait, I think someone is already in this room. Are you sure that I'm in the right room?"

Shannon eyed the jakcet and backpack. " Oh, it's ok. Probably belongs to one of the crew members or something. Don't worry about it." She made her way back toward the door. She curtly left Meghan's purse on the vanity table near the door. " But listen, I need to get back over there. If you need anything then there will be a guard posted right outside the door so just let him know. Until then, I wont be gone long. Maybe ten to twenty minutes so just relax and chill out ok?"

" Alright." Meghan had no other choice but to agree. She smiled at Shannon who returned the gesture and quickly she found herself alone.

She aimlessly observed the many details before crossing the room where a table sat with all kinds of junk food, candy, and various treats.

" Someone is not a healthy eater." She commented when her eyes landed on a single platter of Asian salad. " So sad."

She half chuckled and opted to munch on a slice of cucumber. She was satisfied with the taste so she opted for another one when she heard distinct voices outside of the door.

She didn't care to much about them and went ahead and picked at the salad some more.

The door then opened and she soon heard a male voice. " Excuse me, do I know you?"

Meghan dropped the crouton in her hand and wiped her fingers on a napkin. Just as she turned round to politely explain herself her orbs bugged out of her head and she ceased in movement.

" Meghan?" Justin with slow steps entered the room while the door closed behind him.

All Meghan could do was cock a single brow. " You have got to be kidding me."

Justin raised a brow of his own. He fixed his mouth to speak but that was a no go as Meghan then pushed past him and toward the door. She pulled it open and was instantly met with the guard that she was told was going to be there.

" Is everything alright Ms. Carter?"

She looked to him then over his shoulder into the hall. " Yeah, is there anyway that I can exchange rooms?"

He shook his head. " Under strict orders I was told to keep you here. Is there a problem?"

She chewed on her inner lip. " More like an emergency. Could you please radio my aunt or Shannon and tell them that I would like to speak with them Asap?"

The man obliged and retrieved his talkie from his belt. " Um, that won't be necessary. I believe that she's overreacting at the moment so just give us a minute and I'll calm her down."

Meghan whipped around to find Justin standing directly behind her. She stared up at him with dismay but he opted to ignore her glare.

" Um, excuse me but I don't ever remember inviting you into this conversation." She fired at him.

Justin sent the guard a look and reassured him that everything was ok. The guard stared at them both with bewildered etched upon his features.

Justin cupped her elbow and led her back inside the dressing room. " Excuse us." He directed at the man then disappeared behind the door.

Meghan snatched her elbow from his grasp. " What do you think that you are doing? Who gave you the permission to even come in here?"

Justin stared at her as if she should have already known. " This is my room I'll have you know."

" Yes it is and because of that fact, I will be getting the hell out of here." She was quick to side step him when all of a sudden a wave of nausea over came her entire body. " Please move out of my way." She demanded pushing the feeling aside. Unconsiously she relieved the itch she felt creeping on her arm.

Justin was silent but observed her closely. His gaze was not one of wanting to just scoop her into his arms and kiss her until she agreed to take him back but of other reasons.

A tell tale sign of redness began to appear along her neck line and the color in her cheeks were beginning to drain out.

" Why are you staring at me like that? Will you please remove yourself out of my path way?" She bit but her tone didn't sound as harsh. It came off more weakly then either he or she expected.

He catiously placed his hand on her forearm. He sceptically took her in from head to toe. The redness had spread from her neck onto both of her arms.

" Come here."

Against her wishes Meghan reluntantly let him led her toward the couch. For some reason unbeknowst to her, a dizzying effect began to take over and her vision was becoming slighly clouded. He sat her down on the cushion but opted to crouch infront of her.

" When did it get so freaking hot in here?" She questioned in a softer tone. Her voice was even unrecognizable to her own person.

Justin placed both of his hands on her arms and gave her a gentle squeeze. Concern was detailed all over his features as Meghan began to feverishly run her nails across her wrist. It took him a moment but the signs and symptoms were becoming all to clear to him. He identified the redness on her form as warnings of a rash.

" Meghan, I think you might be breaking out." He strongly informed her.

She made a sound as if to say that that couldn't be possible. " Justin, I would know if I were breaking out or not. Even if that were the case I still need to get out of here. Now move." Her attitude was back full force but her body language said otherwise.

Justin kept a strong grip on her when she moved to stand but instead her legs had all of a sudden weakened and she fell back.

It was then that a red alert went off in his head. She was having an allergic reaction but the question was to what?

His eyes darted around the room in search of any and everything that could have set off the reaction but found nothing until his eyes averted to the food table.

Justin tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and moved his face closer to hers so that he could hold her gaze. " Meghan I need to know. Did you eat anything of the food from that table while you were in here?"

Meghan was now feeling a strong need to empty her stomach contents all over the ground. She shook her head as she recounted the thought.

" I had... I had.... um, a few cucumbers and that was it." She revealed placing her fingers to her temple in hopes for the room to stop spinning.

Justin affectionately rubbed her thigh through her sweats. He crossed the room and took a bottle of water from the cooler and placed it in her hand. " Here. Drink this and I'll be right back."

Meghan did as requested while Justin rounded the couch for the table. His eyes immediatly set on the salad and with a fork provided he began to sift through it. It was then that he discovered bits of red onions scattered at the bottom.

Fuck. The onions must have seaked onto the cucumbers in which Meghan must have accidentally devoured. Meghan was highly allergic to red onions and Justin knew that it would only be a matter of time that she would need to be rushed to the hospital for some medication.

It was when Justin heard a gasp did he rush back over to her. He was crouched infront of her again and held onto her hand.

" Meghan." He called her name in an attempt to regain her attention. He noticed her eyelids begin to flutter and that just made him further worried. " Meghan, I think we might need to take you to the emergency room. There were red onions in the salad and I think you might have eaten one by accident. Meghan?"

Meghan remained silent as her breath became shallow in her throat and her vision was extremely blurred. She could faintly make out the sounds of someone calling her name but she was restrained from responding.

It was then that world around her fell black.

Justin hovered over her as he situated her so that she was lying on the couch. " Meghan. Meghan, sweetie can you hear me? Meghan." He gently patted her cheek and cupped her jaw awaiting for a response.

When he got none that's when he hollered out to the guard in the hall.

" Tim! Get in here!" It wasn't a second that the large man bursted into the room. He looked to Meghan then to a frantic Justin.

" Get an ambulance now! She's having an allergic reaction!"

Tim needed no further explanation and was on his talkie alerting the entire security circle to call for an ambulance for Meghan. " She's unconscious and we need medical in here right now! Over."

Justin smoothed his hand down the side of her face as his hand held onto her other one. He once again began to lightly pat both sides of her face.

" Come on Meghan wake up. Open those eyes for me Meghan. Come on wake up."


Song Credit: ' Touch Like That ' BOA Kwan


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj marriedj