Author's Chapter Notes:
:), Thank you for taking the time out to read this. I appreciate it. -Beth
Ok, first off I want to begin by just saying.....this sucks. Lol, alright, now that I got that out there, I might as well begin my long drawn out message that I don't want to write, but I'm going to anyway. It seems that as of recently I have been bitten by this terrible little insect that I like to call ' writers block'. I don't know when or how it happened, but that little sucker has unfortunately claimed me as one of it's victims and apparently the case is serious because these last couple of weeks or should I say this last month has been.....insane. I figure that it must be the stresses of work, school, and all of this other stuff that I've been dealing with, but whatever the cause is, like my brain is having some weird malfunctioning problem. Ha ha, yeah that's the word for it. But yea, just attempting to finish a chapter or even begin one is proving to be a real pain in the butt at the moment. So far I have only managed to update a chapter on two stories. Newlyweds and This Is My Story, and still then I'm having issues just trying to complete them. The rest of my stories.....eh, I don't even know. So to cure myself of this so called ' writers block ' phase that I'm going through, I decided that a little vacation out of town for a couple of weeks will do me some good I guess. Refreash my mind and maybe revive some of those dead brain cells up there. :) So to all who have been reading and also reviewing all of the stories, I just want to give you all one big hearty thanks and hugs all around, but sadly um, I don't even want to go and call it a hiatus because it's definately not even close to that, I guess I'll just say that my stories will just be sitting pretty on the shelf until I come back. So yea, I should hurry and wrap this up before I ramble on and on and bore you people to death.

So to end this I'll just say expect some fresh new updates soon, ( hopefully, I can get it together by then ) and another very, very, very big thank to all of you readers!! This site is really nothing without all of it's members, readers and authors!! :) Ok, I'm done. Off to go pack.



- Beth.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj marriedj