Author's Chapter Notes:
Gasp, an update. ( Lol ) Um, I would say more but I'm tired and this chap has been keeping me up all kinds of nights. I hope you all enjoy it though :) Reviews are amazing as usual though. So here you are. :) Night!
( On Locaton, Denver Colorado )
Production Set; Ideal Guy

" You sure you've done this sort of thing before? I mean, no offense but.... you're kind of looking a little wobbly over there."

" Who me? Nah, I've been skating plenty of times. It's just these skates. I think the blade on my left foot might be a little loose."

James stomped his foot against the concrete ground repeatedly, observing the sliver blade on his skate that tilted slightly. Mumbling an incoherent profanity, Alyson stood by and looked on with almost concerned eyes.

A party of four teenagers moved around his form that was currently blocking the entrance into the rink. Not fazed by the light brush against his shoulder from the young man stepping past him, his concentration remained on the loose blade. Stamping his foot onto the ground again but with a bit more force, the silver blade, to his content, remained in place.

" Hmph, there we go." He conceeded with a sure nod. Casting his gaze unto the girl at his side, he gave her a smirk for her benefit. " Stupid rentals. The price you pay for is what you get, I guess. Five dollars really says it all." He cracked, jiggling his leg for that main purpose. " So, what are still standing here for? Let's hit the ice."

" Um," Alyson stalled. " Are you sure you don't want to go back and replace those with another pair? Perhaps, one with the blade intact?" She fell into step at his side, placing her hand on his arm to keep his stumbling form steady. " Looks like that one could fall off at any given moment."

He made a noise with his lips that told her not to worry. " Don't worry, it's not going to." He assured, stomping one last time as they came to the entrance of the rink. His arms gripped the walls at his side that stood tall at his waist. " I'm pretty sure I jammed this sucker good enough that it will stay on."

Moving his arm so that she could brush past him, Alyson glided onto the ice. Spinning round so that she were facing him, her hands went to her white beenie on her head and adjusted it so that it were more snug.

" I think I can even feel it cutting through my heel on the inside." He clowned in between a light chuckle.

Alyson's features remained skeptical. " Ok." She relented. " If you're sure but, there's still time to get them exchanged." She gestured toward the rental booth with her hand but dropped it at her side when he shook his head with the same refusal noise as earlier.

" Really it's no big deal. I can twirl around in these perfectly fine." He boasted though he still hadn't yet actually stepped onto the glossy ice. Testing the cold floor, he glid one foot back and forth. " See... look at that. In just a few minutes I will be dancing all around this entire rink like Michelle Kwan."

Floating backwards, Alyson skated closer toward him when she seen him get ready to enter. Her first instinct was to attempt to stop him from setting foot in but observing his foot work, he seemed to be getting along just as he said he was.

To her surprise, he even perfected a circle. A sloppy one but a circle nonetheless. When he finished he raised his arms out on either side triumphantly.

" Tada! I'm still standing." He chessed. " See, absolutely nothing to worry about."

With nothing left to do but purse her lips and shrug, a highly amused giggle fell from her lips as she watched him hobble his way before her.

" I guess you proved me wrong, Michelle." She joked.

Fitted in all winter attire; sweaters and gloves, the rink was full to it's capacity with kids, teens, and adults of all ages enjoying themselves on the frigid after noon. Bodies soared off the ground as others jumped and twirled their way around the circular block of ice while others mingled near the walls, snapping photos of their loved ones or just simply enjoying small cups of hot coffee on the nearby park benches.

A young girl around the age of four or five, happily scattered pieces of her cotton candy onto the ground where a flock of pigeons instantly pecked at the sweet confection. Her mother or baby sitter chatted on a cell phone and at the same time bent down to acclaim the rattle that the infant boy in the stroller next to her must have dropped. Quieting the baby with his toy, she cast her eyes on the girl aiming towards a tree and called her back over.

" Well, there is a lesson learned for you. You should never underestimate me. I'm underestimatable."

Her features were humored. " Underestimatable?" She scoffed through a chortle. " We need to go and buy you a thesaurus. Christmas is coming soon so I'll mark it on my calender just incase I forget."

" No need." He spoke, skating circles around her. " It's all up here." He confirmed with a tap to his temple.

She let him continue to drive her dizzy and skate around her. " Much must not be going on in there then." She commented when she felt his arms tackle her waist and spin her round.

Gasping as she almost slipped and fell, she balanced herself before that could happen. His hands extended towards her with a cunning grin on his lips.

" All of this talking you're doing is getting us nowhere. Now, I don't know about you but I came here to skate."

His brows were lifted upon waiting for her reaction or response. Alyson held out for a moment before slipping her gloved hands into his and laughing as he pulled her along while he manuvered backwards.

" Lead the way."

Cold air blew from her lips into the air as she coasted along the ice as if she had been doing it for years. James followed suit but was troubled at times keeping up with her fast pace. Laughter erupted from the both of them as well as on lookers as he performed a series of twirls and things to which a few ended with him on his back.

" You're really bad at that." She teased, sailing along. " Maybe Michelle Kwan wouldn't mind giving you a few pointers on your technique."

Slowing down to slow her breath from another round of snickers, she slowed to a stop and extended her hand as he truobled to regain his footing. " Or lack thereof."

He latched on and pulled himself to a stand. " Well sorry ' skating idol '. Not all of us have been skating since the day we were born like you. Most normal people, like me, were still trying to distinguish or fingers from our toes."

She offered him a playful swirl of her orbs." Looks like you never found out how to do that either." She insulted as her voice faded away. Her eyes were glued on his and she smiled at the glare sent her way.

He feigned a stunned expression. " Ohhhhh, ok. No, you're going to get it." He nodded the thought furiously. " Yeah, you are. C'mere." He motioned her over with his finger which only caused her to move faster around the ice and soon the chase was in session.

" Oh, sorry." He apologized after bumping into a girl who ended up spinning onto the ground. He looked back at her for a second and shouted out another apology before focusing on Alyson ahead.

" James, stop. You're going to end up hurting someone." She cried in between laughter, repeatedly glancing over her shoulder to find him hot on her tail.

Knocking out a group of small children and sending a man crashing into the wall which ended up with him flipping over and kicking another person's pretzel wrapped in a napkin from their hands, James shook his head and scrunched his face at the disaster." Too late."

Mayhem ensued the rink as the both of them manuvered their way around the rink, occasionally bumping a person or two, or in his case, a dozen.

" You're going to get us both hurt then." She warned. " I'm sorry, ok? I take back what I said, now will you stop." She pleaded.

It fell on deaf ears as he contiuned to run after her. " You can't take it back. The damage has already been done. I'm sure Dr. Hathaway would love to hear about this one."

Dr. Hathaway was the name of the therapist that he claimed he was seeing when he and Alyson were first introduced. It was a joke that hadn't boded over well with her in the beginning. She really did think that he had some mental issues going on but he promised that it was all a good natured joke.

" Whoa, shit." He exclaimed.

Alyson glanced over her shoulder at him quickly. He was recovering after almost taking a fall. " I'm telling you man..."

His footing slipped due to his blade becoming loose once more but he dismissed it. Instead he sped up once he noticed that she began to slow down to make sure that he was ok. Using this advantage his arms grazed the back of her sweater to which she squealed and sped up but was too late.

" Not quick enough now are we?" He taunted, securing his arms around her waist.

Her arms instinctively grasped onto his forearms to maintain both of their balances. She eventually apologized after he relentlessly probed her on doing so.

" Alright you win." She surrendered, attempting to move out of his grasp. " Now, can you please let me go before we both end up breaking our asses? I don't want to take any chances with you."

He made an accusing noise. " You just keep going don't you." She felt him shake his head with faux disappointment and his grip then located her slim hips where he held firmly. " Well, all I can say is that you better hold on."

She gasped, feeling his fingers dent into her skin and her feet begin to rise off of the floor. Slight concern and terror filled her eyes. " Aahhh, wait... no.... James don-" She stammered.

Heads swiveled curiously in their directions. It was as if he were attemtping to pull off a stunt seen in olympic shows on television. Only difference was that they were actually trained professionals.

His strong muscles had her completely in the air now. Her pleas for him to put her down safely on the ground still went unheard as he spoke with confidence that she was in protective care. He spoke of having performed this stunt with a childhood friend of his back when they were teens. fifteen to be exact.

His hearty chuckle filled her ears as he spun a circle with her. " It's ok. I'm not going to drop you. Calm down. I'm completel- whoa!"

Unexpectedly his foot began to wobble uncontrollably as the blade on his skate snapped and glid somewhere down the ice. Quickly, his hold on her hips loosened sending them both toppling hard onto the ice. Falling onto his back, her weight landed ontop of his body and her hands flew to the ground to protect herself from diving face first into the ice, though her head did bump against the ground.

" CUT!" A voice then hollered. It echoed loudly in the open park area and quickly all movement ceased.

A small groan escaped Ashton's throat as he sat up and moved closer to Meghan to help in sitting her up also.

" You ok?" He inquired with concern and a hint of amusement.

She soft chuckled and mumbled a ' yeah ' though her fingers tended to the spot on her temple where she came in contact with the ice. " Thanks for breaking my fall though." She mused.

After returning the question if he was the one ok, Ashton settled her worries and spoke that he was fine. " All in a days work." He beamed. " I think you took a small beating there when you hit the ice." He addressed, seeing as she repeatedly rubbed her forehead. " Lemme see."

" Yeah." She winced when his fingers gently grazed the abrasion. Near by, a camera snapped away pictures of the entire scene. Reloading his film, a photographer fitted in plain clothes blended in with the crowd that had formed earlier on in the day to watch the filming of the production and to get a glimpse at the star casted set. A metal barricade was set up by security feet away from the set so that there would be no disturbances.

Movement on the set came to a slow halt as production crew and on set medical attendees skitted onto the ice in protective shoes, rushing to tend to the fallen two. The fall was in the script and panned out perfectly except for the moment when she crashed head first. Initially she was supposed to fall directly onto Ashton, into his chest, but he happened to let go to soon which threw her off guard and screwed her landing. Extra's on the set stood by and looked on while others skated off the ice to the demand of the director to have the ice cleared.

" Hey," A voice neared. " You both ok?"

Director, Jacob Duchombe bounded toward them with his cap on his head, headphones around his neck and a megaphone in his hand. Crew and medics were already on the scene aiding them off the ground onto their feet. Ashton voiced his well being but informed that Meghan was the one in need of attention as her forehead suffered a small cut.

" It's fine really. Just a tiny nick. I'm sure I'm not going to need a cat scan or anything like that." She passed.

" How about you go and rest in your trailer for awhile? I'll can call for an hour break and you can rest up before we shoot the next scene. Passing out on the set definately will not look good on either of us."

Meghan squinted her eyes once she felt the effects of the alcohol pad sting her head slightly. Just a bit of blood dripped from the cut just below her hairline and a female medic at her side carefully cleaned and tended the wound.

" Oh, I really don't want that. Yeah, it would be better for the both of us if I just slipped into a coma in my trailer where no one will see me." She spat sarcastically. " Way to show compassion there, Jacob. Like really, I feel so much better knowing that you care so much."

A small butterfly stitch bandaid was attached to her head. Sliding her finger over it afterwards, Meghan joined in on their chuckles.

" I'm sorry." He told her. She responded with a playfull glare. " But, are you sure that you aren't hurt or anything?" He expressed his true concern for her, examining the bandaid for himself.

She dismissed with a flick of her wrist. " All in a day's work. I'm fine." She informed, quoting her co-star's words from moments ago. " Right Ashton?"

" Exactly Meghan." He cooed. Pulling her closer to himself her lugged his arm over her shoulder. " This is a fierce ass chick right here. Nothing can break this one." He beamed at their direction.

Jacob agreed. " Well then, if you both are ok and if everything's fine then let's get a move on shall we."

Leading them off the ice, Meghan latched onto Ashton's hand as they shuffled toward the exit doors of the rink conversing mirthfully with one another.

" Ashton!!! I love you!! Ashton you are so hott!!!"

" Ashton!!!"

A brunette stationed behind the barricade repeatedly shouted at the actor, furiously waving to gather his attention. She succeeded and squealed dramatically as he politely waved back and grinned.

Meghan lent him a questionable gaze. He caught it and returned with a boyish grin. " What? I told you. It's all in a days work."

She declined to respond to his sudden arrogance and just carried along with him.

They were nearing the production tent where they would proceed to remove their skates and get prepared to head back to their trailers. Jacob shouted orders through his megaphone for a set change. " Ok everyone. Moving onto another location. Let's get everything set before we start to lose all of our light."

Relaying her goodbyes with actress Jennie Garth who played the role of her older sister in the film, Meghan waved her off as Jennie relocated farther down the parking lot where her trailer was located among the thirteen that were there.

Traveling up the steps of her own, Meghan turned the handle which she kept unlock and entered inside the fully furnished area only to find it empty of any occupants.

" Shann?" She called.

Removing the rolled up script tucked inside the backpocket of her jeans, she abandoned them on the coffee table before the couch and headed toward the back in search for her missing assistant figuring that she must have fallen asleep on the single bed. She had been up since four in the morning along side Meghan. Production ran at five which while Meghan had been behind the camera a majority of the day, Shannon had been performing her tasks as P.A., scheduling, confirming, and setting up appointments for the girl.

" Hmmm." Meghan sounded, returning to the main area. " Where'd she go?" She murmured quietly.

Ambling toward the fridge she spotted her cell phone resting atop the counter. It blinked repeatedly displaying that she had a message waiting. Picking out a banana from the fruit bin, she lifted the phone with her hand and flipped it open to find a message left on there from Shannon. It read that she had to step out for a moment and that she would be right back. It didn't disclose a location of where she was but that she would appear in close to five minutes.

" I guess." Meghan spoke, not knowing what else to do or say. Bouncing her shoulder she carted the phone along with her toward the back where she was in search of her bag.

" Knock, knock. Anyone home?" Though already inside, Ashton rapped his knuckles along the door panel to secure his prescence.

" I'm in here. I'll be right out."

She emerged seconds later with a cheekfull of banana. She smiled at the sight of her co-star. " Hey, what's up?"

Advancing further inside, he spotted the couch and planted himself in it. " Not much. Just wanted to come by and see how you were doing. I don't know.....hang out for a minute."

Meghan was on the end of the couch as he was on the one adjacent. She stared him dead on. " Demi left the set early didn't she?"

He dropped his head and released a chortle. " An hour ago." After her ' Ahhh ' he was quick to explain himself. " But that isn't why I came over here. I really wanted to come by and have a chat or something. Is that so wrong?"

His mock offensive demeanor elicited a chuckle out of her. " I'm just messing around. You're welcomed to my trailer anytime you want, man."

Upon recieving that bit of information he settled himself into her couch as if he were in his own, bouncing his tush into the cushions." I like this couch. I need to request one. "

" Just, don't get too comfortable and don't touch any of my stuff." She added. Following her mild threat he assumed his position on the couch like before and surrendered his hands in the air.

" Duly noted." He stated. Discarding her banana peel in the waste basket near the fridge, she bounded toward her seat again this time pulling her legs up and tossing one of the couch pillows in his direction.

" So tell me..." She started with a cheery breath. " What does Kutch have planned for these next three days that we have off? Hoping to get some of that family time in huh?" She inquired.

He flipped the pillow in the air quietly before letting it fall in his lap, grinning lazily.. His arms went on either side of the couch and his head fell back with a loud sigh.

" Something along those lines." He crossed his ankle over his thigh. He observed the space of her trailer. " Scout is having her graduation ceremony happening tomorrow in Palm Springs and I--"

" From the university? Meghan interjected. " Oh, I didn't know that the semester was already over."

He nodded. " Yeah, two weeks ago. Tomorrow it's all caps and gown for her."

" That's great." She beamed. " Tell her I said congrats."

He wrinkled his nose. " Not a chance but...." Her expression fell to which he snickered. " I'm just fucking with you, I will. But yeah, it's her graduation and then Tallulah's high school graduation a day after that, and lastly, day three belongs to me and Demi. Just me, her, Tahiti, and hopefuly an entire night locked in a bungalow on the beach butt naked in the bed." He finished with a crooked grin.

" You just had to didn't you?" She inquired, her face contorted with disgust. He shrugged passively.

" What about you, miss innocent? What does old Mary Sunshine have written down in her calender. Nights at home in front of the televison with her favorite Danielle Steel romance novels?"

She was not amused.

" Only on the weekends." She retorted smartly." I am though, going to that T- Mobile Sidekick Event tomorrow night. And then after that, Jive is having another annual label party happening in New York that you know all the cool people are going to attend except for you." She simpered. " Cause you're not cool and then after that it's spend the night in my bedroom all hugged up with Daniel Steel and a bottle of Jack."

" You little party animal you." He spoke boredly. " I knew you had a kinky side that no one must have known about."

She quietly raised her right hand. " Guilty." She pledged.

Enjoying the company of one another for a moment longer, Shannon made her appearance at the door and soon Ashton was on his way out recieving both hugs from each girls and a promise from Meghan a card sent to the both of his step daughters. With the clock ticking and no time to waste, Shannon reminded Meghan that the flight to Los Angeles was still awaiting the woman and with the help of her temporary bodyguard, they were escorted from the set and to the airport with just minutes to spare.

( 1 week later; Salt Lake City, Utah )

" I think that you should seriously just stick to singing from now on. As a matter of fact, I'd advise you to."

Removing her thick goggles as well as her white beenie cap, Meghan poked her chin out of her thick bomber jacket that had been zipped up to it's ending point.

Lugging her snowboard inside, she posted it against a nearby wooden beam and brushed off a clump of snow away from her shoulder.

" Hey," She pouted." Go easy on me. I haven't snowboarded in like, a year. So, I'm a little rusty."

Tyler agreed with a snort. Posting his board next to hers, he started to slip off his snow gloves. " Yeah. It shows."

He chuckled under his breath to which Meghan whined and discreetly told him to pick on someone his own size.

" You're one to criticize people, Tyler. You were smacking into trees more than I've seen Tiger Woods smacks golf balls. And that's a lot of balls."A voice entered belonging to the one named Ambrina.

Following behind Ambrina, a friend of his, J.C. as well as, Jessica, Eva, Dominic and Blaine, J.C. was last to enter the extravagant two story lodge cabin that the group had taken up for the next few days. Closing the door behind himself, he shook off the fallen snow from his coat.

" And she's just putting that in lighter terms for you." He spoke, his board tucked under his arm." But me, not so much. You looked competely hilarious out there. Atleast she made it past the beginners slope."

Meghan smirked at Tyler after Ambrina and J.C. came to her defense ever so quickly. Her coat now completely off, leaving her in a gray wool sweater, she gave him a triumphant stare. " I rest my case. Thank you guys."

In response and playfully, he lightly tossed his cap in her direction. She caught it before it could hit her in the face and threw it back at him.

" I see your ' comittee' seems to have a lot to say at the moment." He commented. He directed his gaze on his brother and shamefully shook his head. " And you, my own brother. Such a traitor."

J.C. ruffled the young mans hair to which Tyler shrugged away the contact and disappeared somewhere further into the next room which happened to be the kitchen. Dominic and James followed suit as everyone else removed all of their gear and comfortably situated themselves around the lodge.

" He'll get over it once he realizes that there is still some left over pizza in the fridge from last night." J.C. stated.

Not a second later did Tyler stroll by with a content expression on his face and a slice of cheese pizza aiming for his mouth. Into the den he went where he switched on the massive television. On the screen was a college football game.

Nodding her head, Meghan pursed her lips with dismay. " Sad."

J.C.'s laugher floated into her ears as he dropped one on her cheek, retrieving her jacket in her arms and made his way toward the coat closet.

Eva emerged from the den seconds later, aiming for the staircase. " I don't know about you guys but, I'm ready to dump out of these clothes." She announced.

Meghan glanced down at her lunky snow pants and boots still attached to her bottom half.

" I'm right behind you." She conceeded.

Jessica as well ambled toward the steps and their boots clonked loudly against the wood as well as left small water footprints lingering behind.

" I'm definately not cleaning that up." Ambrina declared upon noticing the mess on the steps. Skipping the steps two and two until she made her way to the top, in the hall upstairs, downstairs she heard J.C.'s faint voice filter aloud.

" Will you ladies please try and refrain from flooding the house with your shoes. I would appreciate not having to foot the bill."

' Bequiet ' was the response he recieved which floated out of Meghan's open bedroom door that she shared with Eva. Jessica and Ambrina shared the room three doors down, the boys room further along down the hall.

" Who said that?" He demanded loudly.

Eva quietly snickered at Meghan through the bathroom mirror. Meghan was seated on her bed removing the last of her boots and rolled her eyes at his booming voice.

" Who said that?" She mimicked, breaking into a mini grin.

She recieved a finger wag from Eva just as she rummaged her luggage for a shirt to wear.

" Terrible."

Meghan watched her strut around the room in her newly bought Karen Zambos baby doll dress and sneered. Locating her earrings, she applied one to each ear when a flip flop sandal hit her backside, courtesy of Meghan.

" You can bequiet too." Slipping on a yellow Primrose wrap cardigan over her white tank complimenting her knee length skirt, she bumped Eva over with her hip as she acclaimed a rubberband off the dresser and wrapped her hair in a pony.

" Wouldn't you say that it's a bit too cold outside for that dress?"

Swooping her bangs over her forehead, Eva crinkled her nose at what she deemed an absurd question.

" When is it ever too cold for beauty?" She inquired replacing her necklace with a beaded one. " You have so much to learn about fashion, honey. Don't worry though, all in due time."

Meghan eyed the woman next to her. " Right." She spoke unsurly. Eva laughed at her when she turned her back with a shrug.

Entering the kitchen behind, Dominic, Jessica seen a familiar form peeking his head through the fridge and subtley pinched his cheek with her finger.

J.C. shot up and snapped his head back. " Hey, hey, now. Not while everyone else is in the room." He winked, tending to the stinging sensation left on his behind.

She laughed him off and rounded him so that she had access to the fridge. Acclaiming a Lipton green tea bottle.

" I always knew that you were trouble Chasez." She stated with narrowed eyes. " Luckily Meghan is just as bad. It's sickening how much you both deserve each other."

" Is someone green with envy?" He accused arrogantly.

She grunted. " Until the ends of the earth." Sarcasm dripped from her words and she offered him an innocent gaze before rolling her orbs. In response he made a face at her and went to reach for her bottle for a steal. She quickly turned her back on him so that he wasn't able to and his long arms went around her shoulders as his front pressed her into the counter.

" Please, not while I'm in the room. Let's save it for the hot tub, huh children?"

Jessica finally escaped him and ambled toward safety, next to Meghan on the other side of the island.

" See, I warned you didn't I?" She told her. Both women lowered their gaze on the him with mild shakes of their heads.

J.C. surrendered his hands. " Okay, I get it. I'm the bad guy here but, can I just go on record and say that in my defense, she was the one who initiated it? I only jump when I'm provoked. So really, who's the the real one to blame here?"

He was met with blank stares. Finally, they cracked. Jessica's laughter echoed as she exited the kitchen leaving the both of them alone.

Meghan pushed away from the counter and took hold of the freezer door. " Incredible." She declared at him over her shoulder.

J.C. dropped his hands. " Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying."

" Actually I can." She countered, removing an ice cube from the tray. She popped it into her mouth just as he rounded the island, planting his bottom on a stool infront of her.

" May I ask why?" Slumping his shoulders a bit, he stared up at her inquisitively.

Sucking on the cube, she tucked the ice inside of her mouth completely. " Nope." She mumbled, slurping the water that threatened to spill from her lips. She wasn't as successful though because she got a few drops on his forearm.

She covered her mouth and snickered as the rest of the ice finally melted inside of her mouth. " I'm sorry." She got out.

J.C. turned up the corners of his lip and crinkled his nose in disgust. " That's gross, mami."

He got up to wash his arm off in the sink. Shutting off the faucet he tore a piece of napkin paper from the roll and patted his arm dry. Luckily he wasn't wearing his watch.

Meghan ignored the dirty looks he was casting. " I said I was sorry. What else do you want from me?" She spoke with exasperation.

Making a swish into the trash with the balled up napkin he folded an arm over his chest and the other toyed with the small amount of hair on his chin. " Hmmm, that's a tough one sweet heart. I'll have to get back to you on that."

" You do that. Until then, I'll be infront of the television." She perked already turning on her heels when his voice halted her step.

" What's the rush for, Can you wait just a second? I wanna tell you something."

Meghan planted her hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side. " Ok. What?"

With his back against the counter, he casually imitated her actions, cocking his head to the side. " I can't tell you if you're all the way over there."

She humored him and took a step forward. " Ok. Now, what?"

" No, closer."

Another step foward. " Yes?"

He shook his head. " Nope, a little closer."

She sighed and obliged. Any closer and she was going to find herself glued to his chest. " Hmmm?"

Yet again he was not satisfied. He motioned his finger in a come hither motion and pointed at the tile floor before him where he wanted her to stand.

Stalling, she slowly took the step and was inches from his form.

She smirked. " Ok, I'm here, now what? Why do you need me to be so close to the point that I can literally get a glimpse of those baby nose hairs. What's on your mind?"

Slightly deterred by her comment, before she knew it, his arms had snaked around her waist and loosely settled themselves on her lower back.

" Nothing. I just wanted to hug you that's all." He admitted into her hair.

Meghan felt her stomach flutter at his words. " You're such a dork. A cute, sweet one and that but still, a dork." She asserted with a crooked grin.

He skimmed his fingers up her spinal cord and nuzzled his smooth cheek on the top of her head. " Nice way of putting things, mami. Lovely ego booster."

Her voice was muffled by his neck but he caught bits and pieces of her mumblings. Her arms found his middle and as serene as the moment was, it quickly fizzled when Ambrina filed into the kitchen, bag and sunglasses in hand.

" Aww, how cute." She gushed, clapping her hand together. " Now, save some for later. Meghan we're waiting on you."

Meghan spun around but was still catpive in his hold. J.C. took in Ambrina's appearance. " You clean up nice. You look nice there, girly." She curtised in response.

" So, where are you ladies venturing out to today?"

" Nowhere really. I just need to pick up a few things for the premiere tonight. Lord knows that I'm not trying to be seen in People Magazine wearing last weeks accessories. I need to update."

" Um, ok." He declared. " Hey, would you guys mind if I tagged along? I was lookin to get a new tie anyway. Care for an extra traveler?"

" Of course not." She beamed. " The more the merrier. C'mon."

Meghan craned her neck to get a glimpse of him and cheesed. " Yes, my fellow. C'mon." She gladly pulled him along behind her.

The pack of five casually strolling down the side walk, enjoying the fair breeze of the wind and the light heat of the sun upon them, all of them toting Starbucks containers, small talk ensued as Eva led them inside of their last destination, a boutique where they were immediately greeted and serviced on the spot.

Meghan had her arm linked with Jessica's, observing the scented candles located on the south side of the room, while Eva and J.C. conversed lightly and Ambrina ventured off towards the back with the store owner in search of a scarf to her liking.

" I absolutely love coming up here whenever I get the chance." Meghan confessed, whiffing the Kiwi Apple candle in her hand apprectiavely. " Just the atmosphere and the way things run so smoothly around here.... I might even begin looking for a more permanent situation. I mean really, a girl could get used to this."

Jessica inhaled the Pinecone scent of a soap bar carved like a chest nut and sighed. " Please, save me an extra room."

Lingering around the boutique a moment longer, observing everything from soaps, perfumes, bath beads, to shoes, hand gloves, jackets and sweaters, Ambrina rung herself up at the cashiers desk as well as Jessica and Meghan who couldn't resist the candles and purchased a few small boxes, shopping bags rustled in their hands as the five exited the store and set on the journey back to Eva's car parked further down the street.

Paparazzi lurking behind, following their trail since having arrived in Salt Lake, the five casually opted to ignore the stunning flashes popping off so close by, nearly blinding them from all sides. Flashes and questions mostly being thrown at the yet to be official couple, J.C, quietly released her hand so that she drifted inbetween Eva and Ambrina once their ride came into view. Collecting the keys from Eva, he short smiled at the relentless photographers and disarmed the locks on the door while on the other side of the car, Meghan politely asked one of them to step aside who's camera was literally shoved in her face so that she could climb inside the back after Jessica.

Buckled and safe, J.C. took off down the street. Ambrina in front, Meghan, Jessica and Eva in the back, Jessica tucked her bags in between her legs on the floor as the clamor left behind faintly echoed in the distance.

" So, still thinking about that permanent situation?" She questioned Meghan who glanced over her shoulder at the vehicles now following them. She comfortably sat back and didn't hesitate for a second.

" Definately. It doesn't get any better than that." She comically gestured at the scene behind them.

Jessica nodded for sure. " Exactly."

Ambrina spoke up from her seat up front, the air from her rolled down window, blowing her hair to and fro. " Hey, I'm calling up the others and telling them to meet us for lunch. Any suggestions?" She questioned, already dialing on her cell.

" The Blue Iguana." Two voices simultaneously boasted.

J.C, caught Meghan's stare from the rear view and grinned.

Jessica cocked a brow at the sudden likeness, a bit weirded out. " Wow, you two really do deserve each other."

" I'm not complaining." Came his reply over the radio.

Meghan retrieved her blackberry when it vibrated against her hip sgnaling she had a text. She flipped it open to view it but not before responding. " Neither am I."


Red carpet, reporters, celebrities, designer as well as casual duds, personal questions, live televised candid interviews, flashing and more flashing, J.C. assumed his composed demeanor, often smiling and waving at the photogs behind the metal barricades, strolling along with one hand cached into his pokcet. Fitted in a black long sleeved that complimented his form perfectly, sleeves slightly rolled up on either side, midnight blue jeans with red stiching and a white belt clung neatly to his lower half as fresh black and white sneakers adorned his feet. Topping off his attire was the black and white patterned scarf wrapped around his neck. His mini faux hawk gave him that added touch of sex appeal as his blue eyes gleamed under the lights.

Behind him stood a large poster display of a film titled ' Witness ' where he reserved the main characater along side Dustin Hoffman and Ryan Gosling. The loud voices of the reporters were deafening as various celebrities posed and strutted along the carpet. Conducting what seemed like his hundreth in a matter on ten minutes, J.C. kept his fair distance away from the news correspondant he was conversing with, but easily answered each question appropriately. Displaying his pearly whites from time to time.

" Tell me J.C.," J.C. made a motion for the man to continue. " What was it like working alongside Dustin Hoffman with such a demanding director like David Caruso filming from behind the camera? It's been said that Caruso at times can be unmerciful when it comes to his films. Was it difficult at all transitioning into the role of this emotionless...killer that you potray when coming off from a movie like ' Post Hostage Effects ' filmed last year? I mean, how do you go from being the victim to becoming the murderer?"

" Well...it was a definite challenge in the beginning. I think that I.." His eyes casually darted back and forth between the chaos beside him and the reporter before him as he went into a detailed explanation on how complex he found it to be when auditioning for both films when another uproar further down the carpet escalated full force.

Meghan stepped onto the red carpet stunning casually in a Maroon Christopher Fischer Cashmere sweater, fitted True Religion jeans and gold ballet flats. Her hair was let down from her pony tail earlier in the day and straightened delicately. Displaying her signature smile, her makeup was done lightly which accentuated her natual beauty even further. She also went light on the jewelery opting for only a single red bangle bracelet and a silver chain necklace.

Being shouted and tugged at in every which direction, Meghan settled for a quick interview with Shaun Robinson of Access Hollwood. Meghan exchanged a warm hug with the caramel beauty before her and the interview went underway.

" Now you know that there is no way that I can't ask you these next few questions. It's the dirt that we look for over here at Access."

" Oh, of course." Meghan exclaimed. " I think that I would be a little scared if you didn't. It's all about that nitty gritty. That raunchy business, right?" Meghan entertained.

" Yeah, that raunchy business America." Shuan repeated with a look into the camera." That's what we like to hear aint it?"

Meghan fixed her gaze into the lens as well. " Just want the dirt on all of us celebrites." She comically added in.

Composing themselves after a brief laugh of their goofy actions, Shaun held her mic in between them both and cleared her throat. " Ok, let's do this."

Meghan bobbed her head. " I'm ready. Give me all you got." She amused.

" Alright, but first off, I just want to congratulate you on the first leg of your tour coming to an end. I'll admit that it was probably one of the hottest shows that I have been to this year.Woman, you were really working it out this summer!"

The mic was now aimed at her for her response. " Aww, I do my best but thank you. The first half was great and I really enjoyed getting to fly around the country and perform in crazy places like India and Estonia. Just...unheard of places like that where I didn't even know my music existed. I was kind of like' whoa ' are these countries even on the map and if so, where the hell have I been? But yeah, It was all incredible and I can't wait until the second legs kicks off next month."

Her theatrics brought on a chortle as Shuan drove into her next question.

" You don't even have to tell me twice. I have my tickets already on reserve. So while you have this break inbetween all of your touring, do you have any plans or other projects that you're working on? Like say follow in the foot steps of Usher who's already in the studio recording for a new album only a month into his tour?"

They way she spoke it was as if she were saying that his whole idea was absurd.

" Crazy ain't he!" Meghan spoke widening her eyes." No, I can't be Usher. I think it's going to be awhile before I even look at another song lyric let alone get behind the soundboard." She breathed, calming after a laugh. " I don't know how he does it but more power to him I guess. I'm pretty much preoccupied going into next year with the In/Exhale World Tour."

" So, I'll take that as an ixnay on the possibility of another album being fit into next year's artist line up?"

" Not completely." Meghan asserted. " You can expect to hear atleast something or the other...just not in the form of a definite studio album. A greatest hit's maybe with probably a few unreleased singles?"

" Can I hold you to that? Or is this just useless information that you celebrities like to feed and give all of our hopes up like always."

Meghan beamed at her sour/ dirty expression. " No, no. I wouldn't dare do that to you guys. There will be a greatest hits out soon. You can go ahead and quote me on that and if I fall though then you can....print some... nasty rumor about me, for example, like, me picking my wedgie in the street or losing my underwear somewhere in a gas station bathroom. I know how you all would like that."

Shaun perked at the notion " Its' a deal then. Nice touch on the wedgie." She addressed the camera. " You all heard it hear first. Reporting live from Sundance. This is no ploy people."

Grilled to the core with all sorts of personal questions containing her private life as well as questions referring to one unsaid popstar, Meghan found herself under the same situation she had been with Shaun except this time with a reporter from a station that she wasn't all too familiar with.

" We hear that you have been spending the last few days snowboarding down the hills with a certain someone recently." The reporter pried. " Care to share what's going on there with you and J.C.?"

Meghan furrowed her brow and maintained a baffled expression. " J.C.?" The reporter nodded. She looked off to the side as if she were in deep thought. " You mean J.C. Chasez? That guy from that group Nsync back in the day?"

The reporter was unsure of what to say until he seen her lip twitch with a mischevious grin. He was quick to catch on.

" Yep, that's exactly who I'm talking about. J.C. Chasez, he's here to promote his new film in Sundance."

Meghan was stunned. " You mean... he's here... like... here in Sundance right now?"

" Yes. He's actually walking down the red carpet as we speak."

Meghan let out a gasp and smiled. " You're kidding me. He's here right now? On the red carpet." The man conceeded. " Oh my god, that's so great. I've always wanted to meet him. You're not joking with me are you?"

Finally putting her antics aside, Meghan calmed herself and rolled her eyes though she was laughing. " I'm just messin." She breathed. " I have taken a few strides down the slopes since I've been here and yeah and I did run into him a couple of times while I was up there but it was nothing. I'm just here hanging out with a few friends and for support."

" And that ' support ' would be for J.C. wouldn't it?" He eased.

Meghan looked to the sky with a cutesy expression, cocking a brow. " No." She drawled with a slight pitch to her tone. " For all of the actors here tonight. He just happens to be among them all."

The man was not convinced one bit but accepted what little she was willing to give him.

" There you are, babe. I've been searching all over for you."

A new voice entered the picture from behind and both she and the reporter turned their heads to find Ryan Gosling ambling over to them. Meghan couldn't stop the laughter bubbling out of her mouth when he ever so sweetly embraced her into a hug. A billions flashes seemed to shoot off at the contact and the amused reporter looked on.

Ryan turned his attention to the reporter and shook the man's hand. " Don't mean to interrupt but are you all done here? I'd like to escort my girlfriend inside before all the seats get taken up."

" Oh! Your girlfriend you say?"

Ryan nodded at the man. " Yep. This is my lady right here. We've been dating for the last eight months. Ain't that right darlin?"

Meghan was too amused by him to say much and released a snort. He came along every unexpected.

Ryan himself had to chuckle. " That's means ' yeah '."

" But what about J.C.?"

Ryan grunted. " J.C. is old news." He held her at his side closely. " We're the new sizzlin couple in Hollywood right now."

Meghan finally found her voice and agreed, though her grin was from ear to ear. " That's right. It's all about Meg-Ryan."

Ryan beamed at her thought to mesh their names together so perfectly. " Always thinkin. Give me some." A quick kiss was dropped onto her lips so quick that the camera barely caught the scene.

Ryan's publicist called for him to which Ryan waved off the reporter bringing Meghan along with him.

" I owe you." She hugged the tall blonde.

" Not at all. Just remember to ring me up if unfortunately it doesn't work out between you and him. I'll be waiting." He joked before vanishing among the chaos that was the red carpet.

Unfortunately for Meghan she found herself stuck in another interview but this time with the help of Shia Labeouf at her side who made it all the more fun.

" Sorry man, but you know I have to ask?" The man began.

J.C. anticipated the question that seemed to rattle every single reporter there that night. " You're not sorry. You were going to ask me one time or another." He cracked.

" True." The man agreed then prepared himself. " Alright, you and Meghan? Official or not? I saw you two shopping earlier today with some friends. What's up man?"

" Oh, you haven't heard yet?" J.C. questioned out of no where.

The prying reporter shook his head just as J.C. was summoned by his publicist informing him that it was time to head inside the venue.

" Heard what?"

J.C. shook his head in mock shame at the man as if he should have known the answer to that. Disbelief fell over his features before he broke out into a simper.

" It's all about Meg-Ryan right now. They're hot."

And with that he was escorted inside of the venue where he met up with Meghan and they ambled toward their seats hand in hand.

Happy faces entered inside the threshold of the lodge, voices loud as each person praised J.C. for pulling such an amazing job on the big screen. The movie premiere went off without a hitch and the after party couldn't have gone any better. Still in their attire, having not changed at all, hours passed as they all gathered in the den situated around the large fireplace and television.

" You want your life then you better get down on your knees and beg me for it." Tyler began as he quoted the line in the film that would secure J.C.'s status as the next big Hollywood actor. " Say... you ever stare down the barrel of a gun before? Wanna take a look inside? It's kind of like a Cracker Jack box except..."

Everyone then spoke the last part. " You won't find a prize inside this one. Bang!"

J.C. buried his face into Meghan's back as she sat in his lap on the couch that they shared. She shifted in his arms slightly so that she could run a soothing hand down his arms that clutched her middle.

" Awww, Movie Star is all red now." She taunted.

Meghan gently fell into the couch when he stood abruptly. " I'm thirsty. Anyone want a drink?" To laughter and applause he was out of the room mumbling to himself about how strange these people were.

" Get me a Crystal Light please? The red bottle." Eva shouted out from her position on the rug.

Reaching over the head on the ground before him, Tyler stole the remote out of Ambrina's grasp. The televison was displaying a product of hair extensions.

" Hey!" She sneered.

He gave her a light pat on the head before setting against the pillows on the couch.

" Now, for some real television. Might even catch the last five minutes of UFC." He flipped through the channels until halting on Spike.

" Here."

" Thanks babe." Eva spoke as J.C. handed her her drink.

Meghan shifted over to make room for him. " Hey." He spoke.

She rested her hand on his thigh. " Hey, yourself." Leaning against him, her back to his front, the room settled into a comfortable zone, enjoying the television.

" Hey, change it to Comedy Central real quick. I just remembered that Dave Chappelle's Laugh Out Loud special was coming on earlier. Maybe it's on a re run. Let's see."

Tyler obliged to her request when his finger accidentally grazed over the wrong button and the channel ended up on Inside Edition.

You've heard the speculation, but is it true? Well a source has the evidence that proves it other wise. In our top breaking news story of the night; Proof that it's exists is here and I'm not talking about aliens here. The Justin and Meghan Sex Ta-

" My bad you guys..." Tyler apologized as he fumbled with the device

" No!" Jessica burst. " Change that back, Tyler!"

He did so unaware of the stunned expressions in the room at the last sentence spoke before he abruptly cut it off as he was not paying attention to the reporter. Meghan had already sat upright and the color on her face drained when he switched it back just in time for the segment to begin.

Welcome to Inside Edition, I'm Deborah Norville, and I'm Bill O' Reilly.

After the mini introduction Deborah had taken over. Behind her on the large screen held a photo of a VHS Tape with the words Sex Scandal etched in bold on the center. Just then the photo switched to a photo of Justin Timberlake and Meghan Carter with other famous faces plastered around the screen.

'Paris Hilton, Tommy Lee, Pamela Anderson, Colin Farell, and Kim Catrall are just a few of the names listed in the on going wring of celebrities exploited by such private vidoes and dvd's which have since then embedded themselves onto the internet on sites such as ' Star XXX ' and the most infamous of them all ' V.I.P. Axcess '. But just how are these tapes finding their way onto the net and into public hands but the bigger and most poignant question of them all is not ' where ', but ' who ' are they coming from?

Acquired off of stolen laptops or even going as far as breaking and entering or....in most cases....black mail, all of the these three actions have been performed in either most or all cases in the crime against illegal extortion and distribution occuring to it seems most of Hollywood's best and sometimes even worst. Even though investigations steeming deep into these videos and dvd's prove neccessary, results have been futile in the actual capturing and arrest on these so called ' anonymous ' or sometimes ' secert sources ' who seem to be the masterminds behind the demise of these victimized stars.

And just when you think that the list couldn't get any bigger, the pages only begin to get thicker. To name a few who kick started off into popularity behind the camera, Hayden Pannatierre and now ex- beau Milo Ventimiglia were the latest involved only a few short months back and not forgetting most recent of the bunch, Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony who are both proud parents of newly born baby girl, Thalina 'Raquel' Anthony endured the sudden infringment on their private lives, but the former couple now set to stand before a jury of millions?

You've guessed it and though it comes as a shock to us all, Hollywood's once reigning king and queen of love surpassed and a marriage which lasted four years; Justin Timberlake and estranged wife Meghan Carter will now have to face the scrutiny of it all.

Not much detail has been given about the spicy footage but it is said and warned to be extremely explicit and that it would make Paris Hilton's infamous home made sex movie seem tame. Possibly filmed in a private location along the islands of Jamaica, it's not sure whether the footage was filmed before the two became nuptials or during the period of time that they were married. One thing for sure is that it's said to be ' all real ' and completely ' raw '.

Meghan, 24 has been photograped days earlier taking in the slopes at Sundance in Salt lake and seems to have no intention of leaving just yet as reports tell of a small outing earlier today with gal pals, Jessica Simpson and Eva Mendes. Joining the trio also was friend Ambrina Owen and J.C. Chasez who this week will be promoting and premireing his second on screen debut at the Mcmenamins Theatre to an anxious crowd of thousands. Still, though. Carter and Chasez have not confirmed nor denied speculation of a ' more than friend's ' relationship as of yet.

Representatives for Timberlake as well as Carter have been unreachable at this moment in time and messages sent have failed to be returned.

In other news related to Timberlake, it seems that the thirty one year old singer has landed himself back into the dating game just weeks after an interesting split from girlfriend, turned ex, to girlfriend again Cameron Diaz. Who's the luck lady this time? None other than' Sexiest Body ' in the world two time title winner, Jessica Biel.

That concludes our top breaking story of the evening and more details in soon on the Justin/Meghan Sex Tape as we receive them throughout the program.

Bill now stood infront of the large screen fitted in an all black suit and demeanor ready to speil the latest of celebrity gossip.

Mark Wahlberg is ok after an accident on set injured.........

To be continued.....


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj marriedj