Author's Chapter Notes:
And with photos, comes the gossip. :)
She's Unforgettable.Net
All Access Meghan 24/7


*~* Home *~* Media *~* Gallery *~* Forum *~* Captivatingly Beautiful ~*~ *~* Press *~* Fan Archive *~* Extra *~* Site *~* *~* Links *~*


August 3, 2012 Shocker: Meghan And J.C. Already Call It Quits! Also, Justin And Meghan Come Together Against Their Own Sex Tape Which Now Has A Title " Screwin With The Lakes "

It's been a fierce tidal wave of a week and it hasn't even moved past Monday into Tuesday yet.

No matter what you've heard and where you've seen it already, the juicy gossip, the shocking rumors, the outrageous accusations and stunning allegations just keep filing in and piling on top. The madness is completely and without warning extremely overwhelming! Pretty soon this might just become all that we can take!!

Think you've stomached enough? Yeah, we didn't think so either.

Just one name says it all.....

Meghan Carter

As if you hadn't suspected already, no surprise there that behind the mayhem and havoc been wreaked upon the media and all across the country lately, the ' Miss American Dream since I was fourteen ' crooner absolutely cannot seem to catch a break. A bitter divorce battle which left her temporarily fallen into a mild state of depression , an almost music career down fall, an abrupt separation from her so eloquently put ' dysfunctional ' family, legal woes between companies, the recent loss of her beloved pooch ' Rika ', and to add the cherry on top, exploited; baring no top during a private swim in her pool which led to zillions of covers distributed of the nearly nude pop starlet which then led to a lawsuit 'out of this world', how much is it that one single individual can take?

A whole lot more if that's the case.

Compared to the last two months, the damage that a now back to blonde Meghan has suffered over the last two years is nothing but a grain of sand approximate to the bang she commenced this year with. A comeback peformance that secured her position on top again in January and then an album release that obliterated soundscans across the nation, Carter always seems to remain not one but ' two ' steps ahead of the game reminding us all that since the beginning she was to be a force to be reckoned with and till this very second in time, that title still holds true. But even though she maybe sitting high on the top, untouchable, not everyone can acquire the power to wish themselves invisble, especially if you at a time shared the last name of one of the most powerful male artists in the industry and then hooked up with a former band mate of his only for the relationship to last shorter than a fifty five hour marriage in Las Vegas.

Did you miss it? Yeah, we almost did too. It was that quick. But, yes, you've heard right, Meghan Carter and J.C. Chasez are NO MORE!

For weeks and weeks these two have been giving everyone the run around wondering whether or not they were a true couple or was it all possibly a publicity stunt in the making. Whatever the case may have been between them, the point was that for a moment there Meghan and J.C. had all of Hollywood's hopes and dreams relying on their shoulders in hopes that these two could have actually been the ' Perfect ' couple, and for three and a half months they led us all under the impression that they were the twosome that everyone wanted to be. Just the thought of them together was enough to have us all believing that Cinderella's really do get that whole bit. Pumpkins, Princes, Fairy Mothers and all.

That was all very short-lived

Bringing us all back down to earth in realizing that celebrity relationships regretfully will never last in the end, it's ok for us to admit that we kind of did and kind of didn't see this one coming. The buzz circulating the media is more than just unclear, it's nerve racking. Speculation is spilling in from all ends of the earth as the entire nation it seems wants to find out the sudden details and what could have possibly gone wrong here. We too are caught up in the curiosity and confusion but a little less than we have been before. Instead of holding back on it we're just going to come out and say it. Our sources are keen to believe that an unexpected yet utmost intriguing cinema involving Carter and Justin Timberlake may be the initial reason behind the break up. In other words, Chasez must have jumped ship once he found out '. Sounds harsh but it seems to be the only theory that makes sense. Aside from gossip rumors that spurt of possible infidelity in the short-termed three and a half month relationship, for now Chasez and Carter insist on keeping tight-libbed not wanting to divulge into any details as of yet. And we say ' yet ' because pretty soon someone is going to want to address these rumors and we're betting on a statement by the end of the week.

In the meantime while J.C. mends the little pieces of a broken heart which we are positive must not be much, Meghan has little time to spare any emotion infact as she and ex- hubby Justin Timberlake have teamed up alongside manager Johnny Wright as well aside an aggregation of Professional Legal Advisors in resorts to take on the declared ' sex tape ' which emerged to the publics attention a week earlier. Certain content of the video still remained sealed from the public view which has brought up quite a stir amongst those claiming to have seen the footage and those anticipating a glimpse. Illegal distrubution against the video which has now been particularly titled ' Screwin With The Lakes ', representatives for both Timberlake and Carter have taken exquisite action to keep the tape from reaching public hands and eyes but the application is proving weak as certain blogger websites who have obtained the footage have it streamed onto their websites recieving astronimical numbers of hits a day. The manhunt to track down the person or quite possibly individuals responsible in what officials are calling an ' unlawful invasion of privacy and an unconstitutional violation interference of the 1st, 4th, 5th amendment rights' continues to be pursued and if found, those responsible will be looking to face very serious criminal charges steeming from thousands and thousands of dollars in damages to even long term prison sentences.

Johnny Wright, Chief Executive Officer Of Wright Entertainment Group ( WEG ) to which both Justin and Meghan are signed, a press conference is scheduled to be held within the next few days this coming from the recent meeting at the Los Angeles Courthouse three days before where an uproar of news stations and paparazzi commotion ensued as both parties ( Timberlake, Carter ) arrived at approximately three p.m. following an entourage of security as well as attorneys. The confidential gathering lasted well into three hours until Justin and Meghan were then rushed into seperate SUV's and escorted through California traffic with the aid of the Los Angeles County Police Department providing assistance from the unrelenting photographers trailing behind the two Expeditions.

The result of the three hour long affair left if anything, little information as Officials emerged from the courthouse without addressing reporters but what little that we do know is that Meghan and Justin both have been advised to keep out of the media eye until further investigation can be further done. In doing so, it has been reported that both Expeditions seen leaving the Courthouse were the same one's traveling to LAX later that evening, only a single charter jet provided, without the escort of police.

Now, whether or not the pair were traveling together it had not been confirmed but it is believed that the undisclosed location that the Jet had flown off to, Meghan and Justin will be arriving with one another.

Stomached enough yet? Yes, we're quite full as well.

Source: UK Times


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj marriedj