Author's Chapter Notes:
Whew, it's been a minute on this one, hasn't it? I, know and I severely apologize on lack of updates for anyone still reading. I've just been lost on what more to do and write so I decided to cool off and take a break from it until I could come up with something diffterent, and finally, I did. Now all I want to say is..... please don't hate me for this chap * runs and hides * And I'll be back with more soon. :) Promise not to keep you waiting.
Toppled on it's side in the middle of the road, paramedics as well as the fire department rushed onto the scene......


Twisted and mangled, the pavement had been covered with endless amounts of broken glass everywhere and......


Wrapped around a pole, the Mercedes had been split into two pieces, right down the middle. the image is without a doubt something you'd see coming straight out of a movie.........


One of the most horrific accident's since Princess Diana's inevitable fate.....


It hasn't been reported yet how many survived the crash.....


Pronounced dead on the scene.......


We interrupt your regularly scehduled program to bring you breaking news......


Standing in the fore front of the MTV news background, John Norris stood tall and somber, baring a most arduous expression.

" I'm John Norris reporting with a shocking breaking news, as it has become a most devastating day in the history of the music industry and all across the world as it has been confirmed that singer, Meghan Carter has been killed in a car crash late last night.

A photo still of Meghan Carter beaming with a warm smile appeared on the right hand side of the screen, top corner.

" The time was exactly 11:33 p.m. when the Los Angeles Police Deparment recieved the frantic 911 calls, flooding the lines as witnessess on the scene of the crash quickly called for emergency paramedics to arrive on sight of the tragedy involving two vehicles, one of which, belonged to Meghan Carter."

Following her still photo, an image of the crash involving a massacre of twisted vehicles appeared. The red Mercedes ripped into two affirming her license plate and the black Surburban dented and mattered, affirming the second victims.

Approximately ten minutes after the phone calls had been placed, Fire and Rescue along with two ambulance trucks immediatly arrived followed with the police department who labeled the scene a ' gruesome impact ' as one of the worsts motor vehicles accidents the city has seen in the last year.

The 24 year old singer and actress, born Meghan Rebecca Carter, was one of three people rushed to Cedars- Sinai Medical Hospital where she had been pronounced dead during transportation, leaving the other two victims, one female passenger wounded and the second, a male, in critical condition. The driver who's name has not been released yet has been taken into custody with the contingent possibility of being charged with vehicular man slaughter and driving under the influence of narcotics.

Police reports state that Alochol and Drugs have played a role ensuing the collision as a search of the second victims SUV found bottles of alcohol, unsecured in the backseat area as well as five ounces of illegal paraphanelia found hidden inside of the glove compartment.

A brief search of Carter's vehicle revealed a small envelope of Marijuana tucked underneath the passenger seat ruling out any traces of Alcohol in or on her possession.

Recorded statement's from witnessess on the scene claim reports that the fatal crash had been initiated by the Surburban, inside it's three occupants, but a further thorough investigation will be performed leading into more information.

Undoubtedly our thoughts and prayers are certainly strong with the Carter family and again, a devastating time right now for the music industry as singer, Meghan Carter has been killed last night, Thursday, June 27, 2012.

I'm John Norris and I will be reporting soon with more updates and information as we recieve them here throughout the day. Please log on to Mtv.com for more news and feel free to voice your thoughts and concerns in our dedication forum we'll have set up in the mean time."


To Be Continued.............


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj marriedj