Author's Chapter Notes:
:)
" So Justin, your perfromance tonight man. What is it that you have hidden up your sleeve this time around? Do you think that you'll be able to top last years VMA's performace that you did with Cold Play?"

Staring past his shoulders, Justin waved quickly at the crowd of girls screaming his name as they jumped up and down squealing behind the barricades.

Facing Damien, he daintily cached a hand into his pocket. His other holding the mic he shrugged impassively with a bland grin.

" To be honest with you man, I really don't have anything special planned at all. I'm just going to go up there and do what I do best." He spoke with confidence

" Which is make the girls scream like they are right now huh?" Damien inserted. Justin quickly looked behind him once more, chuckling at the scene down below.

" Well can you blame them? After all, I'am the one who did bring sexyback." Justin gloated as he arrogantly nodded toward the camera filming them live.

Cracking up himself, Damien patted Justin on the back then stared straight into the lens. " Ladies and gentlemen, you've heard it hear first. Justin has once again owned up to being the mad creator behind Sexyback." He joked.

The two shared a laugh.

" Ahem, but no man, I'm not really looking to top last years performance. Come to think of it... I don't think there is any topping that." He spoke casually. " It was a very cool experience being able to share the stage with Christopher Martin." His eyes darted around the red carpet as he spoke. " I've been a fan of his music for years now and Chris, he is an amazing artist to collaborate with in the studio. For the short amount of time that I actually had the chance to really sit down and just watch him work; I'd have to genuinely say that I have never been so intrigued with his vision and his craft."

Rubbing the stubble underneath his jawline, he nodded his head a few as he continued. " So yeah, for me to have an oppourtunity to work with someone as artistically talented as him, that's a performance that no matter how hard I try, there is no better than that. But for tonight, I guess we'll just have to see how it all plays out." He finished smoothly.

" Words spoken like a a true artist." Damien spoke eliciting a hearty chuckle from Justin. " Well Justin, I'd like to thank you for doing this interview with me-"

Justin shook his hand that was placed infront of him. " No problem man. Anytime. Anytime."

" And as I'm sure the rest of the world will be watching, I can't wait to see you get up there on stage tonight. Good luck." Turning back to the camera, Damien added one more thing very quickly. " Oh, and congrats on the 3 nominations tonight."

Justin said something inaudible before making his journey through the red carpet.

" That was Justin Timberlake just seen leaving there folks, looking very sharp in his Armani suit tonight I must say." Damien brought his finger up to his ear gently pressing on his ear bud so that he could hear over the clamor outside of the Metropolitan Opera House. " Now, the show is due to start in less that ten minutes so I'm going to send it back to Susie right now who is standing by with Rich Boy as the countdown to the 2012 Mtv Video Music Awards continue."

" Susie?"

~*~

Hosting the show that night for the second time around was comic legend Chris Rock. Two hours into the show and perfomances by Fall Out Boy, Mims, Gwen Stefani, KT Tunstall and Thicke, it was finally Justin's time to take the stage.

An angle from the left zoomed up to where Chris Rock was standing in the aisle between the rows, ready to introduce the next act.

" Yall ready? Yall ready? Cuz if ya aint, we can wait a little bit longer." The comic ran up and down the aisles in a hilarious fashion causing the audience to laugh hysterically at his antics. " Well too damn bad because we need to keep this show runnin like Chris Brown."

More laughter as the camera caught a glimpse of the teen heartthrob smiling in his seat next to his mother. " Ok. Now our next performer doesn't even need an introduction. His name says it all so I'm just going to say it....Justin Timberlake everybody!! Come on, give it up now!!!"

Screams and more ear piercing screams followed by tumultuous applause sounded as the long red curtain drapes rose and the intro to his latest single began to play.

The set up of the stage was of a mock night club/ gentlemens club. Off to the right of the stage was a bar fully equipped with, stools, a counter top, and Liquor bottles. It also came with it's own bartender. A very scantily clad model of latin and african american descent, swung her thick hips along as she twirled two bottles of Barcadi in each of her hands like a true professional. Her skin tight booty shorts and bikini style top of gold clung to her body like a second skin. Her jet black hair flowed past her shoulders and her caramel skin glistened under the club lighting.

Five small sized tables spaced out from one another took up some parts of the stage. Complete with three chairs each accompanied by models for each seat, as practiced before the lovely ladies pretended to chat and relish their time on stage just as they were instructed to do so. Just in front of where a D.J. was scratching in the back off to the side on his podium, a booth with purple leather covering was placed. Infront of it was a round table with a female dancing upon it. Seated in the booth up close and staring up at the women were the two members of Three Six Mafia, Juicy J and D.J. Paul. Among them were a bevy of alluring women gently feeling up on them feigning their need for attention.

Yup
Yeah
Hey
It's goin....goin....It's goin down

Tennessee
Justin Timberlake
Timbaland
Three Six Ma...Ma...Mafia

Sitting on the back of the booth with their feet planted into the cushions, Juicy J and D.J. Paul hollered into their mics. Tinted shades shielded Juicy's eyes and Paul in his signature hat and jacket bounced his shoulders up and down. Each man had a female situated in his lap bypassing their attention of the model currently doing her thing atop the table.

Tennessee
VA
Dirty South
Dirty South

Moving the girls aside, Paul and Juicy stepped away from the booth opting to go off in seperate directions as they hyped up the audience. Paul skirted off to the left while Juicy made his way over to the bar where he sat atop the counter, his legs dangling back and forth as he moved along bouncing his shoulders up and down.

That's how we do wut we do man
When we do what we do
What!

Suddenly a thick cloud of smoke flooded the ground as it rose and cleared with each passing second. When the smoke cleared away just enough, a candy apple shiny red cutlass supreme appeared from somwhere behind the D.J.'s podium and ever so slowly rolled up on the stage. Windows deeply tinted and all. It came to a halt and the front began to bounce up and down in the air on hydraulics. Chromed out in thick silver and in diamonds the front of the grill read the initials ' JT'. Stopping, the vehicle ceased in it's bumping and rested it's tires quietly on the ground. Rising from a nearby table, an asian model fitted in a revealing Valet outfit sashayed her way over towards the car. Her hand rested against the door handle but she had yet to open the door.

What!
Watch that shit, Wut!

Taking that last line as her cue to open the door, the female slightly bent her knee as she seductively leaned forward and with the help of the person inside, the door pulled open. The audience quickly fell into chaos as Justin arrogantly stepped out and watched her back as she shut the door behind him. Mic to his lips, he brought her round front of him so he could lean against the door.

I know you see me lookin, girl go on and act right
A little closer, let me see you in the spotlight
Now turn around and let me see just what you curve like

Taking his Fedora from his head and placing it on her's, with the help of Justin, he held her hand above her head as she twirled around and bent over bringing herself to upright as he blantantly eyed her hourglass frame. She turned round to face him again and this time closed the small gap in between them. Her legs spread open a bit as he placed his right leg in the space between her thighs. Smoothing her hands down the front of his button up, she undid the first two. Catching her wrist, he placed his finger below her chin and smirked at her. Tilting his head to the side, her spun her round once more and held her against him as he sung into her neck.

Go grab your friends and ya'll can come to the back
Oh-oh

With a gentle pat on her behind, he watched her saunter away as she looked over her shoulder at him. Stepping over to the bar, he eased himself into the stool that another girl had ever so kindly pulled out for him. Letting his eyes roam over this one with pleasure, he signaled to the bartender for a glass of champagne. Pretending to fill his order, she slid the glass down the counter top and he caught it just in time. With his finger he motioned for her to come closer to him. Rightly so, she leaned over the top with a smile as he slyly stuffed a twenty down her top. Swiping her finger against his cheek, she caught his wink before turning her back to continue holding down the bar.

Why don't you take a sip up on this champagne
Relax, ( relax ) take ya coat off, and let me get ya name

Switching his attention back to the female currently straddling his lap, he picked up the glass of champagne and offered it to her. Accepting it graciously she went ahead and let him remove her white mini fur coat off her body, dropping the coat onto the ground. Cupping her chin with the palm of his hand, with a feather light touch, he trailed the outline of her succulent lips with his index finger. In one swift motion he brought them both to a stand. Her back facing the bar as he stood before her, she tossed the champagne glass aside and quickly after a shattering sound effect followed. She tugged hard at his tie bringing him forth while he courtly ran his hand down her side where he then gently squeezed her thick hip.

I love that hour-glass shape you got up on that frame
I like the way you talk your game, we might be one in the same

Now I know you got a buzz off that alcohol
I got a house that can entertain all of ya'll
Maybe later on, I'll give you a phone call

Her fingers intertwined with his from over his shoulder, lagging behind him, he led them away from the bar as he moved about a random spot on the stage. Bringing her round front and turning her so that her back was flush against his front, her arms secured themselves around his neck. Taking a business card from his pocket, he slipped it inside the waistband of her hot pink mini shorts. With a pat on her behind and a gentle push, she unlocked her grasp on his neck. Biting down on her finger teasingly switching her hips in a tantalizing manner, she sent him a flirtatious wink as she went about her way.

I'm bout to slide out but I'll get back at ya
Oh-oh

And when I call don't give me the run around
I ain't gonna have you try and play me like a silly clown

Hating to see her leave but loving every minute of watching her ass bounce as she walked away, Justin pivoted on his heels toward the part of the stage where one of four diamond encrusted stripper poles were located. Coming up behind the red headed female, he stood solid and merely enjoyed as she began to use his body as her makeshift pole. Circling him round, Justin stared down at her as she fell to her knees and roamed his lower half with her hands.

Don't second guess it girl there ain't nothing to think about

With that last line, Justin tapped her temple lightly with his finger. Crawling up his body like a rope the female rose to a stand. Her hand planted firmly on his chest, she shoved him backwards and went back to manipulating her pole. Stumbling lightly off of the platform, Justin flung a twenty dollar bill onto the ground. Winking at her, he looked on as she took it inbetween her teeth seductively. He also looked on a bit more as she did wonders on the pole, hanging upside down on it with extreme upper body strength and flexibility. Her legs were like a snake curled on a tree branch the way they wrapped around the pole.

An appreciative shake of his head and Justin pivoted on his heels again. Two ladies seated at a table eyed him on his way passed. Justin stopped to acknowledge them with a stare of his own. Holding his arms out for them to take, the two rose from their seats and over to him. Linking their arms with his, Justin strutted them with him to the center of the stage.

Cause you got me feenin but girl you don't hear me

Just as he were to bring about the chours, the two ladies seperated themselves from him on either side, moving to stand farther along the stage. Soon joined by four others, Now six, they all began to fall into their provacative choreograped dance movements. Justin quickly eyed them on either of his side before turning away his full attention to the audience.

Little lady ( lady lady )
You got me just
( Screwed Up )
Off of your melody
Little lady ( lady lady )
C'mon and don't
( Chop me up )
Please don't make a fool of me

Little lady ( lady lady )
You got me just
( Screwed up)
Off of your melody
Easy baby ( baby baby )
C'mon girl don't
( Chop me up )
Please don't make a fool of me

An uproar of cheers followed by booming applause soon erupted as the passenger side door of the cutlass, being held open by an asian model, flew open and Timbaland stepped out in time for his verse.

You're kinda cute baby are you new in town
My name is Timb aka Thomas Crown

Thanking the model with a short head nod like a true gentlemen, Timbaland manuvered his way through the throngs of beautiful women over to the VIP section of the makeshit club set up. Dipping behind the red ropes, he sang at the single table being occupied by three ladies. Above them a sign that read ' Pimps Club' lingered high as if flashed in blue and green neon lights.

I heard you're lost do you know your way around
If you gotta a problem baby I can hold you down
Oh-oh

I can be ya navigator or your compass
Better yet a genie baby make ya first wish
You the party baby I'm just the guest list

Singing at a female in particular, Timbaland gave a quick shug of his shoulder as he pointed at her chest then to himself. Not bothered as she clung herself to his side, Timbaland strode through the red ropes and toward the tables where he dropped her off. He nodded and Juicy. J. as he chilled with three to four of the girls surrounding him fully. Flashing his killer grill, Timbaland somewhat grinned. Joining Justin, the two did a brief shoulder lean before he decided to move about and take on the left side of the stage.

I think I need some Tylenol you got me restless

Now grab your friends and let's take it back to my house
Let's watch Sex In The City or Desperate Housewives
Simon says touch yours while you touch mine

The last line clearing up, all music ceased and everything came to screeching halt. The blaring sounds of police sirens echoed aloud as red laser lights swam all about the stage. Justin, Timbaland, and everyone else on the stage swiveled their heads toward the back at the D.J. Hands raised in a ' what's the deal' manner, they acted as if they were upset and were waiting for an explanation expectantly. Pulling the mic closer to his face, the D.J. then leaned forward and spoke in a low distorted tone.

Parental Discretion Is Advised

Having said that, everyone then nodded their heads as if they understood and threw their arms up in the air as they shouted out the next line.

Oh-Oh

Still flowing steady with his verse, Timbaland embraced the stage once more. Entering the long narrow walkway that led to the row of seats ahead, Timbaland escorted two of the stage models along with him as he stopped short of the walk way. Slapping hands with the fans on either side, the crowd went wild as they snapped away pictures of the rapper/ producer on their camera phones.

Y'all can be the star in my freaky spotlight
Studio 54 if we get the props right
All we need right now is a little bit, a little bit of act right
Y'all lookin shy but ya act like y'all don't hear me

Coming up to his side, Justin sung it out with Timbaland as they took on the chorus once more. Like before, All of the six female dancers claimed their positions front and center. Imitating their choreography, four other dancers fell into movement on top of the tables. The stage was soon full of gyrating hips and rotating arms and legs as well as bodies. The extra female stage hands who were placed around for merely looks and sex appeal, opted to dance around in their seats the best they could. Even while all four dancers on the poles did their thing on all four corners of the stage, the female bartender went on with twirling her bottles in her hands while she shook and shimmied about.

Little lady ( lady lady )
You got me just
( Screwed Up )
Off of your melody
Little lady ( lady lady )
C'mon and don't
( Chop me up )
Please don't make a fool of me

Little lady ( lady lady )
You got me just
( Screwed up)
Off of your melody
Easy baby ( baby baby )
C'mon girl don't
( Chop me up )
Please don't make a fool of me

Emerging from their positions on the stage, D.J. Paul and Juicy J of Three Six Mafia took heed as their cue to begin rapping their verses took place. Police sirens blared once again as the beat dropped and red laser lights swam the stage and the audience. Scaling down the steps on the right side of the stage, D.J. Paul took his rap into the rows of the audience as he was first to display his skills.

See girl you stronger than the strongest drug I ever had
You could mix em all together you still be twice as bad
Cause you the worst best girlfriend I ever had

Skimming past the front row of the seats, D.J. Paul deliberately aimed his gaze at a certain person in particular, taking his rap to the open area of the red carpet.

Meghan who hadn't taken his fixation literally simply looked on as D.J. Paul executed his lines. Seated inbetween her manager, Johnny Wright and at her left her platonic date for the evening Channing Tatum, Meghan turned her head in his direction when she felt a hand gently graze her fingers. Turning away after a moment after noticing that Channing had gotten entranced with the performance, Meghan diverted her attention else where. With a bored expression etched upon her features, she quickly shaped up and plastered on an interested facial expression before any of the cameras could catch her true feelings. Turning her head toward Channing once more, she quickly blushed as he gave her a look, silently informing her that she had been caught.

Shifting away with a shy smile she shifted her gaze away from his piercing green eyes. With a small chuckle, Channing wrapped his other hand round the back of her seat. Bringing her closer into him, his hand gently fell onto her exposed thigh as she covered hers with his. Not meaning to draw any attention to themselves, it seemed somewhat impossible as a few on lookers surrounding them wondered if maybe the two were going to be Hollywood's newest pairing. Speculation rose a bit more as he moved his lips closer to her ear. In response, Meghan simply smiled and turned her head a bit so she could respond with playfull poke at his shoulder with her finger. Whilst getting cozier and cozier with one another, Channing was unaware of the cold glower that was currently being aimed in his direction from up above.

Harder to quit then cigarettes and green bags
Harder to escape then jail cells and billed mail
You had me lost since that Philly girl in pigtails
Like Michael Jackson " Why you do me this way "

Crinkling her brow just a tiny bit, Meghan had the smallest inkling that the last line sung seemed to be louder and clearer then need be. Something told her to look toward the stage as soon as possible. Doing so, she could have sworn that she had caught a glare directed at her from him. Her specualtion somewhat proved true as she watched Justin scale down the steps with Juicy J. in tow. As he passed her by he did the quickest of sneers before fixing his face with an arrogant grin.

Quick to catch on, Meghan inwardly scoffed. She had half the mind to trip him with her foot on his way passed but quickly dismissed the thought with a silent giggle as the picture of him falling flat on his face played out in her head. Noticing a gleam of amusement dancing round her features, Channing gave her thigh a quick squeeze taking on her gaze with questioning eyes and a raised brow. Shaking her head at him, she bit down on her lip some to keep from laughing. Releasing a small laugh of his own, he only pulled her closer against him as he delved back into the performance currently on display.

Got me cryin rivers like Timbaland and Timberlake
Yeah

Side by side with Justin and Paul, Juicy J opted to expand further down the rows as he dominated his up coming verse. Flashing his monster grill, his stunner shades hid his eyes from the crowd as he went ahead and slapped hands with LL. Cool J and Ashton Kutcher a few rows above.

They call me Juicy J straight up out the Three 6 Mafia
Ghetto fab playa on these streets I'm tryna holla atcha

Sauntering over to female rap star Eve, he slyly took her hand in his and kissed the back of it as she fell into a fit of giggles. Snatching her hand back, she shooed him away all the while smiling broadly. Her brother seated next to her tapped her shoulder with an ' Mhmm' look which she dismissed with a flick of her jeweled wrist.

Quit playing games girl you got my head spinning round
I ain't gonna track your mobile phone and chase you all over town

Lifting a cell phone from his back pocket, he flipped it open and fixed his face in a ' whatever ' manner before accidentally/ purposefully tossing the phone as it coincidentally landed in her lap.

Staring down at the phone with an surprised yet unsure stare, Meghan lifted it in her hands and let out the shortest of laughs. Playing off her irritation at the tiny stunt with cutesy smile for the few who were now staring at her, she gave away an innocent shrug. Reassuringly patting her knee, Johnny removed the phone from her hands then turned his attention back over to Justin, his other main musical prodigy with a beaming grin.

I just want to pick you up and take you to my bachelor nest
Is it good, is it good
And have a liitle smack fest

Rasing their hands in the air, Justin, Juicy, and Paul began to clap their hands along with the smacking and grunting sound effects in the background, enticing the crowd to clap also. Timbaland who opted to remain on stage was looking too cool in his all black suit as he engaged in his own two step. Mocking him, a few of the female dancers were drawn to his goofy grandpa movements, imitating him all the way. The crowd then fell into laughter as the rapper/ producer began to bump hips with the ladies.

So if you never see me I'll be somewhere down in Tennessee
Washing away my sorrows in a cold cup of Hennessy

As the chorus ran through again, Meghan shifted slighly in her seat. Leaning toward Johnny, she whispered something in his ear along of the lines of going to use the restroom. Nodding at her, she then turned to Channing and informed him that she would be right back. Removing herself from his embrace, she accepted the kiss upon the cheek from him. She gave his forearm an affectionate clutch as she uncrossed her legs and prepared to slip away.

Little lady ( lady lady )
You got me just
( Screwed Up )
Off of your melody
Little lady ( lady lady )
C'mon and don't
( Chop me up )
Please don't make a fool of me

Before she could make any further movement to stand, a hand suddenly appeared in front of her from out of nowhere. Her brows drawn together, she followed the limb upward until she came face to face with it's owner. When her eyes met with his, Justin smirked down at her, his open hand still extended for her to take hold of.

Without an inch of movement she only continued to peer up at him with her mind traveling a million miles a mintue. She couldn't help but brood over just exactly what it was he had conjuring up in his brain right now. The longer she sat and contemplated the more and more stares she could feel currently boring a hole into her back. Deprived of less and less time to think, she reluctantly slipped her tiny feminine hand into his. Cordially bringing her to a stand infront of him, she hesitantly followed behind him as he ushered them up the right side of the stage but not before quickly glancing at Johnny and Channing.

Once there, Meghan secretly eyed the barely clothed models with distaste on her way passed. Her eyes took in the whole set from a now up closer view and she had to admit that Justin had really outdone himself this time. Not paying any attention ahead of her, she almost ran into his hard body not realizing that he had come to a stop and was now peering at her with an amorous stare. Directing her to sway along to the music with him so she wouldn't look like a complete idiot just standing there, Meghan complied with him for the time being. She couldn't stop watching his lips as he ingratiatingly sang the chorus into his mic with his unmistakeable southern twang.

Little lady ( lady lady )
You got me just
( Screwed up)
Off of your melody
Easy baby ( baby baby )
C'mon girl don't
( Chop me up )
Please don't make a fool of me

But it was at that moment when he tore the mic away from his lips for a brief second that she lowered her head and addressed him in a harsh whisper.

" Justin, what the hell do you think you are doing?" She gritted through clenched teeth.

His response was to chuckle lowly and constrict his grip on her hand when he felt her try and slip out of his grasp. In addition to that, he guided her hand to rest upon his broad shoulders with his free hand as he placed his on the small of her back. Her other hand immediately went to his other shoulder from the impact of him pulling her closer and nearly slamming her body into his.

Their faces now inches apart, Justin could depict the anger and disturbed emotions she had swirling around in her crystal blue orbs. As hard as she tried to read into his eyes, she couldn't. He was just too good at this little game he had currently brought her into. But from the corner of her eye she was sure that the audience didn't have their gaze fixed elsewhere except for on them.

As she turned her head to face the audience, she stood corrected. The entire auditorium seemed to be gawking at the scene ahead. Baffled stares filled with awe, ardor and wonder, Meghan was all too sure that she could already hear the whispers and see the tabloid headlines already forming for the next day. It was the first time in a year almost two that Justin Timberlake and Meghan Carter were seen in public together let alone in each other's arm displaying very inviting thoughts with their current body language.

What made it even worse or better for the media to spin this however they please, was that Cameron Diaz, Justin's girlfriend who was suspiciously missing from her seat was subject to sit back and watch as her man and ex- wife seemed to be stirring up gossip with the show that they were currently displaying.

Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
( Screwed Up )
Hey
Hey

Feeling his fingers press into her back, Meghan sharply turned her head to face him nearly bumping her nose with his due to their severe closeness. Alertness began to kick in when she gazed into his eyes that were permanantely fixed on hers. She noticed a small sign of sincerity in them and the other...lust? Her mind was to boggled to actually figure it out because before she could even blink she could feel his lips inching closer and closer to hers. A chorus of gasps escaped the audience and her breath then became lodged in her throat. With no time to think and also against her will she could feel her lids begin to betray her strongly as they began to flutter all on their own.

Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
( Chop me up )
Hey
Hey

The crowd on their edge of their seats and toes in waiting on what would be the most talked about musical performance in the history of award shows if the kiss were to follow through, they surely had no clue that their hopes were soon to be given up for his next surprise was making it's way over right now.

Meghan felt his lips ever so lighly graze hers that it was as if she were kissing air. Before she could actually pull her mind together and stop him like she should have long ago, it had already been done for her. So in a daze about what had just occured, Meghan blinked rapidly when she realized that she wasn't pressed against him anymore but seemed to be staring at the back of a head with long black shoulder length hair.

Coming up on either side of her, she felt an arm wrap itself around her shoulder. Swiveling her head she saw that the arm belonged to Juicy. J. With a quick flash of his grill, he tucked something into her hand then skipped away with D.J. Paul to join, Justin and Timbaland and also Cameron. Staring down at the device in her hand, Meghan unwillingly flipped open the phone seeing as that's what he must have wanted her to do since he was so keen on giving it to her.

Just as she was about disregard it and march up to Justin and tell him a few things not caring if what she was about to do would mutilate his performance, a short text halted her from doing so. As she read it and it embedded itself into her mind, her eyes sharply averted forward where she was met with his brash gaze and her tiny finger wave.

Coming to the conclusion that she had just been without a doubt humiliated under the cold hands of her ex- and his girl, Meghan was proven corrected as from the corner of her eye it was clear that all attention was now on her. Swallowing all of the courage that she could, it apparently wasn't enough as her emotions began to get the best of her and she hastily made her way to the nearest exit backstage.

Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
( Screwed Up)
Off of your melody
Hey
Hey

Following on with the performance as it neared the end, Justin and the others had gotten the crowd to bounce their hands up and down as they were astounded and enthusiastically taken away by the superstar.

Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
( Chop me up )
Please don't make a fool of me

Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey

Finally the performace came to a dramtic finish and the entire room seemed to jump to their feet in a trance as they awarded him with raucous applause and blustering cheers.

Backstage Cameron was clamoring all over Justin with hugs and kisses.

" Yes!! We finally did it!! We finally got that bitch back! Oh my god you don't even know how excited I'am right now. And, oh baby you were soo good up there tonight, I just...."

Her yapping voice seemed to drone into oblivion as they continued on their way to his dressing room. As Cameron made a stop to chat with some celeb or the other, with a roll of his eyes Justin decided to leave her and go on by himself. Earning a few pats on the back and congrats on his way to his room, his steller mood fell dramtically when he noticed a women with a head set that looked as so she were one of the people from Meghan's camp dash past him with a bottle of water and a box of kleenex.

She headed straight into Meghan's dressing room, slamming the door shut behind her. Seemed to be now stuck where he was standing it was then that Justin's conscience began to get the best of him.

Trudging into his dressing room the first thing that he did was plop down onto the black sofa against the wall and duck his head into his hands. He didn't care that his shirt was clinging to his perspirated body. At that moment his mind was only set on one person and one person only. When the door creaked open he didn't bother to lift his head from his hands. He heard the shuffle of feet and then a voice. A voice which seemed less appeased with him at the moment.

" You have five minutes to quick change back into your suit and get back out there. Oh and just so you know, as I'm sure you do, it's a field day backstage so you better do and say the right things." And with that Trace was on his way out.

" Trace wait-" Justin was met with the slam of the door.

Shuffling to his feet, Justin shook his head. All of a sudden he didn't feel too good. Glancing at his watch on his wrist he realized that he needed to get back out there quick fast and in a hurry. Though his movements to get dressed were quick his mind still only relayed on one person.

With the last tie of his laces, Justin zoomed out of the door and back into the chaos of the backstage area. Planning on dashing straight for his seat his route was stopped as a reporter halted him for a quick question.

" Ok man, but just one. I need to get back out there so you need to make this quick." He rushed.

And just like that he shifted right back into asshole mode despite the gnawing feeling of guilt, melancholy and shame he felt rumbling in the pit of his stomach.

The reporter fumbled for his pen and pad. " Alright, alright. Just want to know. Your spectacular show you put on tonight. How do you think it turned out?"

Just as he opened his mouth to respond, from his peripheral vision he saw a door open and out stepped a burly security guard and a few others. Justin immediately recognized the man as Meghan's bodyguard, Big Dav. A few other members of her entourage emerged and it was then that he saw her reveal herself. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks tearstained. Though you couldn't tell because of the magnificant cover up her make up artist must have performed. She may have shined with beauty right then but Justin knew better.

" Mr Timberlake?" The reporter called. Coming out of his trance a quick frown passed his lips but was immediatley replaced with an air of cockiness.

" It couldnt have gone any better."

And with that he left on his journey to his seat.

Song Credit: Justin Timberlake ' Chop Me Up '


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj marriedj