"Come again," Jasmine said.

While still holding her hand, JC bent down on one knee and asked again, "Jasmine Nicole McKinley," he smiled and he reached in his pocket pulling out a ring. "Will you do me the honor and be my wife? Will you marry me?"

"Yes," she whispered as if she were trying to convince herself that it was really happening. And then, it clicked. "Yes. Oh...my...god...YES!!!!!" JC placed the 2 caret heart shaped diamond ring on her left ring finger and stood up. He gathered his now fiancé up in his arms and kissed her like it was the last time.

As the kiss deepened, JC, backed Jasmime up to the bed. When the back of her knees hit the side of the queen size bed, Jasmine fell against it pulling JC with her.

Jasmine's left hand made it's way to the back of JC's head playing with the hair of his hairline while her right hand worked it's way down to his belted waist. He let out a moan as she began to work with the belt one-handed. He almost forgot that he was working the zipper down the left side of her black strapless dress. He pulled the dress down to reveal the lace covered body of the woman he loved.
- Hide quoted text -


"I love you, Jazzy, with all my heart and soul," he said as he began to kiss down her neck.

"And I love you just as much, baby," she pushed his pants off his slim hips. "but right now, I need your body to give me some loving." she continued undressing him by loosening his tie and slowly unbuttoning the shirt he still wore.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Half hour later...

Jasmine laid her head on JC's chest and let out a sigh. "Baby, that was amazing! I could lay like this with you forever."

"And now you will," JC said before kissing the top of his now fiancé's head. She wrapped her arms around his waist and closed her eyes just as a cell phone went off. JC reached over and picked up his phone from the nightstand. He read the text:

"Where are you?!? You were suppose to be here 15mins ago!"


He looked at the time on the phone. "Shit!" was whispered as he looked down at the angel...his angel that was now sound asleep on his chest. He didn't want to wake her but they had to go. He riled to the text:

"I need 45. Jaz wasn't feeling well. I made her lay down for a few."


Yeah, he lied but it was better than saying he just had the most amazing sex with his fiancé that he had ever had. No, he didn't need to say that at all.

"Ok. I hope she's feeling better by the time you get here but hurry."


JC slipped out of Jasmine's hold, gathered up his clothes that were scattered around the room and made his way to the adjoined bathroom for a quick shower. He turned on the water to a nice warm temperature. He then walked back out to the bedroom to see that Jasmine was starting to wake up. He bent down by the bed and moved the hair away from her forehead be for softly kissing her still swollen lips.

"Mmm...hey," she whispered as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey," he smiled. "As much as I really wanna make passionate love to you all night long, we have an appearance to make and we're running a little late."

Jasmine sat up in bed allowing the sheet to fall and exposing her naked body from the waist up. She watch as JC licked his lips before speaking. "How late are we, baby?"

"About 20 minutes," he said as he reached out and gave her breast a squeeze. She let out a soft moan just before his lips came crashing down on hers. She broke free from the kiss panting and wanting more but knew that now was not the time.

"Come on, loverboy. We have to get back in pretty mode quick." She got out of bed and pulled him along with her. "The quicker we get there, the sooner we can get back and finish what we started."

"Have I told you that I love the way you think?" he slowly began to kiss her shoulder. She reached in to the shower and changed to temperature of the water.

"No, baby, not today." she grabbed a scarf to tie down her hair. "Hop in the shower and save room for me. We don't have time for separate ones right now."

Moments later, a girlie squeal came from inside the shower causing Jasmine to quietly giggle. "That's a guarantee that we make it out of here since we're already late."

"Damn, Jaz!" JC adjusted the water just a little as she joined him in the shower.

"I still love you. Now can you be a sweetie and wash my back?" she bats her eyelashes at him. "Please? I'll wash yours." JC can only shake his head as he grabs the loofa & the vanilla body wash from the shower caddy and proceeds to wash her back.

10 minutes later, they were both washed, dry, and dressed. JC checked his phone just as they were walking out the door and saw that he had a new text:

"Get off yo' woman and get both yo' skinny asses down here!!! Yeah, I know
she should be feeling much better by now. ;)"


He had to quietly laugh at that to keep Jasmine from questioning him. He shot off a quick reply:

"lol...whatever, dude! See you in 15!"


He put his phone away and reached for the small left hand of the woman that would be forever his. He brought her hand to lips and gently kissed it. "Thank you."

"Thank you?" Jasmine looked at him. "What are you thanking me for?"

"For changing my life. You're my everything and I love you with all my heart." A tear fell from Jasmine's eye. JC used his thumb to wipe it away as leaned in and captured her lips in a sweet kiss. He stepped back and watched as she opened her eyes and looked up at him again.

"I love you more than anything in the world," she blushed.

"Oh now you wanna be shy. You're cute when you are." he winked as he opened the passenger side door for her.

The couple was silent the 15 minutes it took to get to the restaurant. All they did was hold hands.

JC pulled up to the valet, hopped out and was at Jasmine's door before she had a chance to get her seatbelt off. Jasmine looked over at the empty driver's seat and back at the man that stood before her and shook her head.

"What's your hurry now?" she asked.

"You're the one that said the sooner we get here, the sooner we can leave. I'm just trying to make that happen."

"This is true." JC opened the door and lead the way inside. "Looks crowded. Do you think they'll still have a table for us?"

"Jazzy, don't worry, I asked for a table near the back," he gave her hand a squeeze walking towards the hostess. "We're good trust me. Hi! Reservation for Chasez." The young woman looked over her list and back at the couple with a smile.

"Please follow me, Mr. Chasez." The pair was lead to a far corner in the rear of the restaurant. "Sorry, we had to put you all the way back here after you didn't show up for your reservation. We hope you don't mind." Jasmine looked around and saw there were a few open tables but didn't say anything. They finally reached the frosted doors and it felt like the whole world stopped as both the hostess and JC pulled open the doors.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!" Jasmine couldn't believe her eyes or her ears. "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!" She looked around and saw that all the patrons of the restaurant had joined in on singing to her. JC hugged her from behind.

"Happy Birthday, baby," he whispered in her ear. She gave him a side ways glance.

"You're gonna get it!" She turned in his arms.

"You still love me, right?"

"Of course I do." Just then, Justin walk up to the couple.

"It's about time you two got here. So what's the verdict?" He looked down and saw what he was looking for. He then turned to the family and friends in the room, grabbed Jasmine's ring clad hand, and shouted, "AND SHE SAID YES!!! Ladies and gentleman, the future Mr. And Mrs Chasez!!!" Cheers and congratulations came from every direction. JC noticed the tears streaming down Jasmine's face.

"Jaz, you ok?"

"I'm fine," she nodded. "This has got to be one the best birthdays ever. Thank you, Scotty!" she kissed him on the lips.

"Mmm...no...thank you," he kissed her again. "After all, you're my everything," he smiled down at her.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading and celebrating my birthday with me. =)

Completed
Covergirl is the author of 6 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story