Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's short, but it's meant to be a teaser cuz I got writer's block on this one and a few others. New stories are flowing out of me easily while the older ones collect dust, thank goodness for USB memory drives!

It's been a week and those babies are heartbreaking adorable! She gets to come home this evening, I don't blame her being antsy about getting out of the hospital. Jam Man had trouble eating and dropped too much weight after he was born. JC has never been so elated (I'm not counting this past Christmas), I'm happy to announce. Man, she's going to love this! We had a single banner made, ordered a specialty cake and have some blue & pink balloons taped to the wall. We each cooked a few dishes and froze them for her. Lance made a 'favor booklet' of 'coupons' to give us, she's going to get another one on Christmas and on Mother's Day. "Help me with the last handful of sets of these balloons," I call out to Chris.
"Come on, Baby J," he says, annoyed.
"Between Jazz and Caylei, they kept us this way," I remind him.
"Hold on, let me drop the streamer on Lance's head," he sarcastically remarks.
"Drop it on my head and I'll drop kick your ass, old gnome," Lance says, smirking.
"Hahaha, if I'm an old gnome, you're the bright pink flamingo," he shoots back.
This is better than anything on tv! I always loved this and I miss it when we go more than a couple months before hanging out, it's why I instigate it. It's what I miss the most and since we've all slowed down some, we've had more time together. "We have," I check my watch, "Ten minutes before they leave the hospital with JC in tow."


Incomplete
Kaotyk is the author of 47 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story