Usual sunny morning in good ol' southern Memphis, Tennessee. It's a quiet town during school hours. I'd say Memphis is fresh and old. Hardly anything in between. You had the fresh, young kids running 'round, tagging each other, playing, or the old men at the local store buying drinks, with the wives at home. Memphis was for young families or the retired. Not for us teenagers.

Memphis is a place where you say 'I'm going to see my grandparents', or 'I'm visiting my auntie who just had a baby'. There weren't that many parties, or parties I knew of. I'm the in-between. I'm in the queue to get out, along with the others.

Of course, there are some of us teenagers, but we've outgrown Memphis, and we're the forgotten ones, left behind on the train platform. I wouldn't say all of us are trying to get out. Most of us are lazy, drop out of high school teens, living off our moms. Not that I didn't drop out. I would've, but I kept going.

I'm not challenged, I just don't have a route to better things. I'm still making my map, unlike the lucky ones who had theirs drawn for them. Shit heads! Hey I'm Kieele (pronounced "ki-eel") Jenkins. I'm 18. I have a small part-time job, and I finished school and graduated with high class honors. I live with my friend, Whitney. She's an over-confident little kitten. She can be a real bitch. I think that's why most girls think twice about saying things about her, but she's the best friend I could ask for.

Do I have a boyfriend? Yeah. Where is he, you ask? I don't know. He ain't all bad, this is Justin we are talking about. For years I've had to fight off boyfriend-stealing hoes from him. He's just too damn good looking! If he knew I said all this, he would get all big headed, but since age five, he had girls chasing him. It was the curls, but he chopped them off and now his hair is tighter than ever. His body is over fine, and everyone knows. You catch girls taking a much longer route, just to go past the woods to catch him half naked, building that river at work.

That's just his morning job. At night...well, I'm not too proud of what he does, but I've done my best to stop him from doing what he does, but he's Justin. He wins me every time I bring it up. Yes, I am weak. I can't be stronger than him. I used to, but now I have other people to think about. Until they've grown up, I'm going to look after them.

Justin Timberlake was destined for many things. He was the hottie on the block who went to private school, did all the spelling B competitions, but everyone knew not to say anything about that. I have a different Justin. I have my boo, my Jay. I have my daddy, which nobody has grace calling him.

I am Justin's high school sweetheart. He's the best boyfriend, and treats me like a queen in our private time. Justin slipped up though on our break. That was the worst thing we had ever gone through, but he apologised continuously. He was a thug outside, but he definitely had you like putty in his hands.

Boy, me and Justin can fight though. We've had the worst of worst fights. I can't say we have the perfect relationship. It's fucked up in so many ways, but after every fight, there is definitely a good make up after. You may say it's not healthy, but it helps us, and it's what has kept us together for so long.

How are we now, you ask? Shit. I'm bringing up the same argument these days, so it's not working like it used to, but Justin Jr, yes Justin's son, my boy, has hardly seen his dad, 'cause he seems to be working all the time. I'm complaining, okay? I would like Junior to spend some time with his father before it's too late.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story