Memphis is my home, baby. My roots, where my boys are all at, my special hot spots. Memphis is definitely the shit. It's country I know. I ain't a red neck. Don't be trying any of that! I already got my girl whispering red neck now and then.

I'm Justin Timberlake. Yeah, ladies, that's right, the sexy white boy. Gimme a call and we can chat. I'm the hardcore shit in this town. No, I ain't some little rich boy. I got shit at home. I live with my drunken ass pops.

Enough of that. Let's talk about my world, Kieele. Don't tell her I'm saying this, she'll start getting all big headed and shit, but Kieele is hot stuff! Even when she was pregnant, she had guys looking at her, and other fat women thinking maybe they can be hot, but that's only with my baby.

Kieele, she's such a damn tease! I catch too many guys talking shit about her, saying they tapped it. One thing is first, Kieele gave me her virginity, and the only person she better let tap her is me, Justin! I'm glad I took her virginity. Don't look at me like that! It was special and shit. Just how she wanted it.

I can be a bit too quick to fight someone who says they tapped her first. I admit I don't think, and go for them. Stupid, but they shouldn't run they're mouth innit. Then we have nosey people thinking I don't care about her, that shit they shouldn't worry about. Of course I care! She's my queen and she just needs to know that. Nobody else.

I most definitely have to chat about my boys. Ray first. We were born together. He's the good one. He don't wanna leave Memphis without me, even though he got scholarships. He's doing good, big job and shit. I know to go to him whenever I need cash. He trusts that I give it back to him...in a year's time.

Danny, he's the mad one. He has no brain at all! He never thinks before he acts and that's what gets him in all sorts of shit we have to pull him out of. He's hitting Kieele's room mate, Whitney.

Kenny and James, they down for you with anything. So, that's mainly it.

Am I forgetting someone? Nah... Oh shit, Junior! Kieele would kick my ass! My son, my baby boy. He's just born. I'm getting used to being a father. Jr is very healthy. Just right. He's got my childhood curls and my blue eyes. There was a lot of talk about Jr not being my baby, 'Justin is too dark to be mine.' The boy is light skinned! People forget I have my mocca choca girl, but we settled all that.

Juniofr is going to be a daddys boy, I know. I'm so proud of him already! Justin Ricky Timberlake. Kieele picked the middle name. I just know for sure our next baby (no reason to think there will be one soon) is gonna get a freaky ass name like hers. Kieele is sexy! I call her Special K. Yeah, I know, Cornflakes. She cusses me about it, but she thinks it's cute and that.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story