Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's been long I've finished my exams and hopefully I;ll be adding on more stories and updating.
No work! There is a Lord up there that knows I need a day off, and on a Saturday when there is a party. A house party! I found a legit babysitter that even Justin accepted.

Since I found out, I've been smiling. Whitney has got the music playing loud in our living room, which easily travels through all the rooms, and I'm jumping up and downs getting ready for this party. Whitney has also kindly offered to do my hair and I have to say it does look banging. It was a bit of a struggle looking for all my good old clothes, and I was scared none of them would fit, but they were perfect. Someone up there likes me!

I was so giddy, skipping everywhere like a small child does when they are excited about something really special. I must say it's been a very long time you see, since I've been to a party. I don't have to worry about Justin or his guys being there. This was just about me having the fun I had missed out on.

"Kieele, calm down. It's just a house party. No VIP. no birthday."
I stopped still, but I was still smiling. I rolled my eyes, waving a hand. "I know that. Can't I be excited?"
She sighed, "Do what you have to do, but we gotta go soon."
I nodded, skipping to get my shoes. They were in their box with the green tissue paper. My favourite heels for when I hit the clubs, except this ain't a club, it's a house party. My toes were painted a lime green to match my green, lace top. Justin would murder me if he saw what I was wearing. He wouldn't murder me actually, he would eat me alive! I smiled, thinking of seeing Justin jealous to match my top, and how much he actually does care about me.

I wouldn't say the top is low cut, just shows I have big cleavage. Whitney drove us there, as I have no links to any other friends or people besides Justin, his boys and Whitney. I recognized the house though and just nodded, hoping my memory would jolt and remind me. I couldn't put my finger on who it might be. Whitney led me inside. She introduced me to a few people, then went to get a drink. We both stood against the wall, watching the crowd dance.

"Kieele, bathroom."
I nodded and followed her upstairs.
"Do I look okay?" she asked.
I smiled, looking in the mirror, patting my hair down, "Of course you do. It's been a long time since I've been to one of these... I don't know if I know how to dance."
Whitney burst out laughing, as I giggled at my nervous voice.
"Girl, you were the hottest dancer back in school!" Whitney cried.
"I'm all burnt out."
She shook her head, placing a hand over her mouth in case she laughed even harder, "Well, we're gonna have to light your fire."
I laughed with her, as we went downstairs. We both noticed the hype had increased, and then our tune came on.

It's like candy
I can feel it when you walk
Even when you talk it takes over me
You're so dandy
I wanna know
Can you feel it too just like I do

(hoo!)

This stuff is starting now
It's the same feeling
I always seem to get around you
There's no mistaking; I'm clearly taken
By the simple mere thought of you

(oh!)

This stuff is starting now
This stuff is starting now
This stuff is starting now

(hoo!)

We strutted our stuff to the floor and begun the step. In the middle, me and Whitney stopped and sang the words to each other.

My eyes roll in my head
I toss and turn in my bed
In the morning when I think about you

(yes I do)

Simply put, you're the reason why
Even though I'm real shy

(real shy)

I attempt to look my best for you

(indeed I do, just for you)

We were in our own world doing our own special moves. I could sense eyes on us, but it just made us stay doing our own thing, even sexier.

'Cause you affect me, fascinate me
I thank Heaven for the things that you do
It's like candy
You sure are sweet - Sweet!
You're so dandy
You're taking my appetite - but it's alright

It's like candy

(ooh, vanilla! chocolate!)

Me and Whitney held hands and danced closer to each other.

You look real nice, wrapped up tight
You're so dandy
You're giving me a heart attack
It's the kind I like

It's like candy, you're so dandy...

You're like a brand new feeling
In a special way
A surprise package
On a bright clear sunny day
And wrapped up tight

(so good - so good)

Strawberry! raspberry!
All those good thangs!
Violets and gumdrops
That's what you're saying to me

(ow!)

(sweet candy - candy)
It's like candy
Sure seems like good candy to me

You're so dandy
Just keep doing what you do

It all just reminding me of our teasing days. Me and Whitney were just inches apart, dancing. I knew why guys didn't come up to us as soon as we had eyes on us. I was with Justin.

After me and Whitney took a break, we started breaking out conversation against the wall.
"We have to do it, K."
I knew what she was talking about, but if word ever got 'round to Justin, he wouldn't be at all happy. "I can't," I told her, shaking my head.
"Justin ain't gonna be here." I didn't like the idea, but memories of high school came back. I was tempted. Very tempted. Whitney was right in some ways. I should be out there having fun. It's been maybe a year or more since I've done this. I deserve it.

R. Kelly's smooth voice made it's way to the speakers, and the hype had came up, and me and Whitney were pulled into the crowd, both our hips held on by some guy wanting to dance. I pushed back on him, smiling, knowing what I was doing to him. I missed having the feeling of other people around me, enjoying the music I was enjoying, and the company of other people my age.

Whitney looked up at me and then someone stood in front. It was Danny, not looking at all happy. The guy behind immediately let go and moved away, putting his hands up as if he was doing nothing. If Danny was here, Justin was close by. The crowd suddenly went silent, and I knew I had to get away from this guy if I didn't want trouble. I moved forward away, but he held on tighter.

"I need to go," I told him, knowing Justin probably had walked into the party.
"You don't need to go anywhere, Baby."
"Let go, please."
He stroked his head next to mine, and I tried to wriggle free. He smelled of alcohol.
"Let go!" I begged.
He just pushed his now hardened sex onto me, making me shudder and squeeze my eyes tight, wishing I was anywhere but here. Seconds later, I saw him on the floor.

"Listen when a lady asks you something!" Justin just punched him to the floor.
I stepped over him, holding Justin's hand.
"Son of a bitch!" the guy cried, jumping up.
Justin looked more than ready to have this fight. He had let go of my hand and pushed me back. Out of nowhere Danny, Trace, Kenny and John appeared around him, blocking me from Justin.

"Don't you ever go near her!" Justin warned, pointing a finger.
Whitney saw me and rushed towards me, holding my hand.
"Or what?" the guy sneered.
Justin smiled, and this guy must not have noticed he was surrounded.
"Smile, white boy, we were the ones having dry sex!"
My eyes widened. Justin cut the distance in an instant, throwing fists. Everyone was screaming. Arms were in the air, pushing, shouting, and I was just going to stand there.

"Justin!" I cried, making my way. Everyone had moved forward to watch, and do nothing, and stood shoulder-to-shoulder, making it almost impossible for me to get to him. I pushed people out of the way, grabbing his hand and arm, pulling him away. I didn't want him to get hurt, but that was close to never.

Once we were outside, Justin snatched his arm away. I spun around, confused.
"What were you doing with him?" he demanded.
"Me? We were just dancing," I defended, keeping my voice hushed, as we caught peoples attention.
"Looked more like- "
"Justin, don't go there! I was just dancing. How was I meant to know he would consider it dry sex?"
"Do you know who that is?" he asked, his voice a bit quieter.
"Do I care? Why would you start a fight like that?" I shouted. Justin knew I hate fights, or I hate seeing when things get out of hand. Justin didn't just fight. He didn't like to get his hands dirty, and that was a very dirty fight.
"You have no clue!" he cried, rubbing his face, walking more down the street.
"About what?" I asked, catching up with him.
"That's Rory!" he laughed, coldly shaking his head.
"Who's that?"
"Back, way back, me and the guys made a bet that we could get their girls and have their panties to show."
"So, what was he gonna do?" I asked, my arms folded.
"Figure it out!" we turned around to arguing and shouting. We watched a couple of houses ahead, as Rory and his friends got into cars. They slowed down when they got to me and Justin.
"Baby, it was good. Any longer I would've cummed."
I felt like throwing up. Justin was boiling now, but he was powerless. The guy laughed and drove off quickly. Justin looked down at me, and began walking away without a second glance.
"Justin!" I shouted, running up to him.
"I don't want to hear it."
"I didn't do shit, J!"
"No shit, Kay!" I caught up with him, turning him around roughly to look at me.
"Justin, don't just walk away from me. I didn't know it was some sick thing between you two. I'm sorry." I felt the tears brim at my eyes.
Justin sighed, rolling his neck, then brought a thumb up, stroking my cheek.
"It's okay, I'm sorry too, but damn, Kay! What you doing dressing like that? And don't say you didn't mean to!"
I was speechless. I didn't have an answer that would make him happy.
"You know full well you catch every guy's eye. You're such a freaky tease."
I laughed. Hearing what he was saying to me didn't worry me. He wasn't angry.
He kissed my forehead, hugging me tightly.

"Justin, what up. That shit need to be sorted?" Danny asked. Whitney hit his arm, shutting him up.
"Kay, did you hear?" Whitney asked me with a disgusted look on her face. I nodded, folding my arms, giving Justin a disappointed look.
"Panty Posse, y'all are nasty," they laughed, as we stormed forward back to the party.

So, when we danced it was different. Me and Whitney went straight in the middle, doing our close dancing. No guy was even going to come close, so I felt at ease whilst me and Whitney danced. My eye went to the door, and Justin and his guys came in, laughing about something. He searched the crowd, and Danny tapped his shoulder and pointed in my direction. His eye connected with mine. One of his eyebrows shot up and he smiled, rubbing his hands together. He made his way towards me, taking both my hands. Justin guided my hips onto his front.

"I wanna do something freaky to you," Justin whispered in my ear.
I pushed back onto him that bit extra, and I could feel him hardening on me. Once the song was finished, I stared up to Justin as he did the same. Justin kissed my neck, whispering for me to get my things.

He drove to his house. Now, it's been a long time since I've been there. Justin had quite a big house for just them two, and when I did go I was always surprised it still looked like Claire was there - his mother. You never would think there was a drunk. Justin tells me that he tells his dad to drink in his room or outside, never in places he likes to keep tidy. I know, a tidy boyfriend. Unbelievable!

Justin led me upstairs to his room; his room was intoxicated by his scent. His room amazed me. It always felt like it was the first time I go in there. I don't question why I never go to his place. I know why.

I almost missed the pictures of me. It wasn't excessive, it was just I never thought he would have such a big ass portrait of him and me. Then a picture of Junior, or even the drawing of me. It must have been done secretly. I've never said yes to anyone to do a drawing of me. I wanted to say something I had the biggest urge to stop and ask him why, but it's his things.

I looked back at Justin. Putty in his hands, as I kneeled on his bed. He smiled, making me melt. He leaned in closer. Our chests heaving at the same time, as his hands worked to take off my top.

Chapter End Notes:

Song by Cameo- Candy



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story