Silence filled the room and the only sound you could hear was the ticking of the clock hanging on the wall. What another boring day at Jive records. He didn't understand why he was called here practically every day JUST to hear his manager yell his head off over something that wasn't worth it. "Hmm." he  propped his head up with his palm while tapping his foot on the floor.

Boring, boring. Why wouldn't he just shut up?

"Are you even listening to a word I'm saying?" he just sat there staring into space. "Justin?!" he quickly looked away, peering in the flaming hot eyes. "Oh lord. Please don't tell me you ignored every word I just said?"

"What? Uh no sir." he sat up in his seat. "I heard everything you said." he gazed at his band mates, hoping one of them would help him out.

"Uh, yeah sir. He was. You see, he just has this habit of looking around when people are talking to him." JC, his friend spoke up. "He's does it to me all the time."

"Yeah. He's absolutely right." he agreed, forcing the laughs in. The look on his face made everything seem more hilarious then they were. This guy was dead serious. And the look said it all.

"Listen, Johnny. We appreciate all your concern about this new album, but...don't you think you're taking things too personal here? I mean, when did we ever put you down?" Chris, the older member broke the silence in the room.

"Besides, it wasn't our fault." Joey mumbled. Yeah, he was the talkative one out of the brunch.

"You have a lot of nerve to say that. You were the main one showing your ass off to the world!" he shouted. "You know what? I'm not gonna talk about this again. You do it once more and see what happens. Now get out of my sight!" they all stood up, quickly departing the room.

"Sorry about everything, Johnny." Justin apologized on his way towards the door. "It will never happen again."

"Just get out." he exited the room, immediately erupting with laughter. "Hahaha. Oh my god, Joey. That was funny as hell. Hahaha." they all ambled down the hall.

"Yeah, and we did a good job at making him believe it was all an accident."

Later on that day (3:45 p.m.)

"Pull your pants up, boy." Lynn, Justin's mother grasped his jeans, yanking them up.

"Ma!" he flashed her a despicable look. "Maybe if you gave me a chance to..." he tightened the belt around his waist.

"I don't know what's wrong with you kids now-a-days. You think you can do anything." they both headed towards his jaguar. "Yesterday I saw this boy walking down the street with his pants half off his ass. I couldn't help but feel pity for him. Boys like that won't get anywhere." he rolled his eyes.

"I think I heard this story before." she sat in the passengers side and closed the door.

"Well you're gonna keep on hearing it until you start learning how to wear your pants up." he conveyed the car to life and pulled out of the lot.

"You guys are too old fashion for me."

"I beg your pardon?" she reached out, twisting his ear.

"Owww!!! Ma!!!!" he whined.

"You better remember who you're talking to." she warned. "Any way..." she dug through her bag, pulling out a thong. This sight made him completely sick to his stomach.

"Disgusting. I only thought young women wore thongs." she flashed him an hilarious look.

"Excuse me? Just because I'm a lil' older than your young girlfriends doesn't mean I still can't get my groove on." he scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"Ugh. Plain disgusting." a humming sound alerted him that someone was singing. And just as he suspected, she was humming to herself as she held up the pair of red thongs.

"Oohh ohhh hmmm."

"Oh no. Please stop." he quickly reached out, turning the radio up a notch.

Drop down and get yo' eagle on, girl
Drop down and get yo' eagle on, girl...

"Now that's more like it." after dropping his mother off to the airport, he decided to head back home. On the road, an idea had popped up in his head. "Ice cream!" he quickly made a u-turn, heading the opposite direction.

Minutes later, he had made it to the ice cream parlor. He stepped out of the car, and entered the semi-crowded shop. "Hey, Justin." he looked away, glimpsing at one of the waitresses.

"Hey. How's everything?" he asked, taking a seat at the bar.

"Great. What are you gonna have today?" she ambled over to the bar.

"Um..." he flipped his wallet open, realizing he had no cash on him. "Damn it. Um, I didn't bring any cash with me and I just remembered you don't take checks or credit cards. I'm gonna have to come back..."

"No, it's fine. I'll take care of it." he raised his eyebrows interestingly.

"Really? Are you sure..."

"Yes. Now what will it be?" he smiled sincerely.

"You're so kind. Um...I'll take a sundae. Lots and lots of nuts. Haha. Oh and chocolate."

"You got it." he licked his lips while rubbing his hands together. He was definitely in the mood for some nice cold ice cream. Especially after being in the heat practically all day driving his mom around.

He looked away, watching as a lady took a seat two chairs away from him. She removed her shades, and rested them over her head. "Hey, Billy." she greeted with a massive smile.

"Hello, Paris. How you doin'?" he kept his eyes on her, squinting his eyes in thought. This girl looked extremely beautiful, yet so familiar.

"I'm good. Throw me one of those delicious root beers. Haha. I'm so thirsty. I just came from a photo shoot and now I'm finally getting a break." his eyes instantly lit up. That's what he knew her from. She was the famous supermodel.

She happened to looked away, gazing in on him. He quickly looked away, holding his head down. He hated when a pretty woman would come around because then he would get all shy and quiet. "Here you go." he looked up, taking a glimpse at his delicious looking sundae.

"Oh, thank you lots. I really appreciate this."

"Hey." a voice spoke beside him. He looked away, locking eyes with the beautiful creature. "Aren't you Justin Timberlake?" he nodded timidly.

"That's me." he looked away, paying most of his attention to his ice cream. "And you're the famous Paris Lopes." she chuckled softly.

"I guess so." she took a sip of her beer as she kept her eyes on him. "So...where are your guards? You shouldn't be out like this alone."

"Hmm." he lifted his head, peering in her eyes. "Well, I guess I should be asking you the same question." her smile slowly faded, they both now paying more attention to each other. He bit the bottom of his lip, scrutinizing her face closely. He didn't get how a human being could be so beautiful. There was not one bump on her face. Her skin was so tanned and she wore less make up, which was something he wasn't really used to. Most women he met packed their face with make up and 'til this day he didn't understand why.

"Um, ahem." she cleared her throat, quickly looking away. "I uh...I should be getting back to work. Thanks for the beer, Bill." she stood to her feet, pushing her chair in. "I'll see you guys later." she gazed in on Justin, her smile slowly fading. There was something about him. Something that struck her attention. Was it his good looks or the way that he looked at her? "See you around." he kept his eyes on her the whole time, watching as she exited the shop.

"Mmm mmm mmm." Sue shook her head pathetically. "Do I smell love? Hahaha." she joked.

"Quiet." he reverted around, now facing her. "You smell nothing." he spoke, finishing off on his ice cream.
___________

A week later

"God, I am so frustrated. Um, could you stop me by the ice cream parlor. I know Bill has my root beer ready." she spoke to the driver.

"Yes, Miss Lopes." he made a right at the stop sign.

"Hahaha!!!" Justin broke out laughing. "What I don't get is how he plays it off so well." he spoke to JC as they both entered the parlor. "And then you can even SEE in his eyes that he's gay. I mean, look at how he talks for Christ sake." they took a seat at the bar.

"Seriously, you need to stop because you were worshiping his ass a few months ago." he intertwined his fingers together. "Hey, Sue."

"Hello, guys."

"I got cash today. Hahaha." she smiled warmly.

"I guess you read my mind. So what will it be? I know you might want a sundae, but I'm clueless when it comes to you." she referred to JC.

"Yeah. I guess I don't know how to make my mind up. Ummm, I'll take a chocolate éclair."

"You got it." Justin happened to look away, gazing at a familiar woman. She took a seat a few chairs away from theirs. This time, she looked even beautiful than ever. The red flower in her hair just brought out her face even more.

"Look." he whispered. "Over there to your left." JC looked away, staring in confusion.

"What?"

"The woman in red." his eyes slowly focused in on her. "You know who she is, right?"

"Umm, no. Why?" he chuckled softly.

"Watch and learn." he stood up, making his way towards her. "Hello." she gawked away, locking eyes with his. "Remember me?" her eyes lit up animatedly.

"Heyyy, how are you? We just seem to keep bumping into each other." he nodded in agreement.

"You're right about that. So, where are you coming from looking so...beautiful?" she blushed slyly.

"A meeting."

"Oh. One of those. Haha." she frowned.

"Unfortunately, yes. A boring one. It's like the same stuff over and over. I dunno. Maybe it's just me."

"Oh no, I understand where you're coming from." he took a seat beside her. "About a week ago, my manager was lecturing us about this lil' stunt Joey pulled on a couple of fans." her eyes lit up interestingly.

"Really? What about?" she asked, taking a sip of her beer.

"Well..." he hesitated. "While we were on the road, he stuck his butt out of the window, flashing a couple of fans." she gasped shockingly. "But they deserved it. They wouldn't stop following us. Hahaha."

"Oh my god. That was terrible. Haha, sounds like fun though." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. There was something about her that just made him attached. And the weird thing about it was that he hardly knew this girl. It felt like they were magnets stuck together.

"You wanna...maybe go out sometimes?" he asked without eye contact. What the heck am I doing? What would a woman like her wanna do with a guy like me?

"Sure." he quickly looked up, peering in her eyes. He wasn't for sure if he heard correctly, but it sounded like she said yeah.

"Yes?" he asked, making sure he heard clearly.

"Sure. I'm never too busy to go out. Here's my number." she quickly jotted down her digits on a piece of napkin. "Call me whenever." a smile slowly formed upon his lips.

"Okay." she stood to her feet, and pushing in her chair.

"I have to run now. Remember to call me." she spoke with a giggle.

"I will." he watched as she exited the restaurant. "Yes!" he stood up, quickly making his way towards the curious JC.

"What happened, dude? Did she just give you her number?" he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

"Oh yeah. Hahaha." he took a seat at the bar and picked up where he left off.

Two days later

Justin sat on the sofa with his ex Britney. "I don't understand this movie sometimes." she spoke, twirling a few strains of hair around her finger.

"I guess it's true what they say about blonds." he blurted out.

"Oh..." she reached out, slapping him on the arm. "Silly." he broke out laughing. "You're such an asshole." she crossed her arms over her chest, pouting playfully. "Blonds are not dumb. In that case, why did we ever go out?"

"Hmm. I dunno. I have to think about that one. I guess it would explain why we're not together now. Hahaha." she rolled her eyes.

"Enough of your lame jokes."

"Aw." he leaned in, kissing her on the cheek. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You know I was only messin' around." he paid most of his attention on the movie. "After the movie, I can explain everything to you." she bit the bottom of her lip teasingly as she slowly trailed her foot up between his legs.

"Explain now." he looked down, realizing her foot was touching a very sensitive part of him.

"Britney..."

"What?" she leaned over, kissing him square on the lips. "Don't act like you don't miss making love to me." she begin kissing down his chest area.

"This is the only thing you can think of when we're alone? Remember, we're just friends now." he reminded.

"I know. Friends have fun together." she sucked sweetly on his bottom lip, teasing him. He knew what she was trying to accomplish, but he couldn't give in that easily.

"I'm missing the movie." he pulled away, keeping his eyes on the television screen. She rolled her eyes and sat back on the sofa.

"You're no fun anymore."

"I don't have time to make out with you. I have better things to do now." she lifted her leg, resting it on his thigh.

"Like what?" she nibbled on her bottom lip. "You want me to beg? Huh? Is that what you want?" she reached out, grabbing him by his collar and pulling him on top of her. "I'm good at begging." he scrutinized her face closely. Is this really the girl he fell in love with? What did he ever see in her?

"All right, I'm waiting. Beg." he just loved to torture her. "Go on."

"Purty, purty, pweese, Justin. You know you want it. You just like a girl to beg, now don't you? Hmm?" she pulled him down, instantly meeting lips with his. "Mmm." slowly, she felt a hand trail up her body, grabbing a hold to her left breast.

"This is what you want, right?" he spoke into her ear as he quickly unbuckled his belt.

"Yes. I want it. I need it." she rolled over on her stomach, closing her eyes as she felt a wet tongue trail down her back. "Mmm yesss." seconds later, he became one with her. She bit the bottom of her lip in pleasure. "God I miss this."
__________

Around four that evening...

Justin drove full speed down the road, blasting music in his car speakers. On his way back home from an outing at JC's house, he didn't know what his plans were for the rest of the day. His cell phone went off. "Shit." he reached over, grabbing the device that sat on the passenger's side. "I wanna love you, baby. Hmm hmm." he turned the phone on, placing it beside his ear. "Hello?"

"Hello, Justin?" he reached out, lowering the volume.

"I'm sorry. Who is this?" he made a right at the stop sign and proceeded down the road.

"Paris. I'm returning your call." his eyes lit up.

"Paris? Oh, hey. How are you? Yeah, I tried calling earlier but nobody would pick up." he explained.

"I forgot and left my cell phone in the car. I just finished this photo shoot for Elle magazine and um...I'm on my way to the ice cream parlor. Are you gonna be there?"

"Oh, um as a matter-of-fact I was headin' that way." he lied. "So I'll see you then."

"Cool, okay. See you there. Bye."

"Bye." he quickly made a u-turn, heading towards the ice cream shop. Minutes later, he had made it to the shop. He gazed around for the specific woman, instantly focusing in on her. She sat at a table all the way in the back sipping on a beverage. "There she is." he slowly ambled her way with his hands in his pockets. "Excuse me?" she looked up, locking eyes with his. "Is this seat taken?"

"Haha. Of coarse not. Have a seat." he pulled the chair out, taking a seat in front of her. "So how you been? Meet any...women lately? Haha."

"Oh yeah. I meet women every day. What about you? Meet any guys?" she nodded.

"Mmm hmm. Almost every day." she twirled her straw in her glass of root beer as she kept her gaze on him. "Um..." he gazed her direction. "Where do you live? Maybe you can take me there sometimes." was she actually setting a date for them?

"What do you mean? Like..."

"We can chill at your place. Watch a few movies; eat popcorn; you know." a soft chuckle escaped his lips. "You do live alone, right? I mean, that's just what I read in the magazine a few weeks ago."

"Yeah. Sometimes it tends to get very lonely. That's why I hardly be home. But my mom comes over frequently and we hang out together." she nodded. "She tries to be too young for her age, but I think it's kinda funny though."

"How sweet. That's good you like to spend some time with your mom. Most men I knew was never like that." he intertwined his fingers together. "You're a momma's boy." he held an hilarious look.

"Wh...no. I'm not." he denied. "I just...happen to love my mom very much. That's all." she giggled softly.

"It's okay to admit it. I think it's cute." he peered in her eyes. "I think you're cute." she bit the bottom of her lip interestingly. He had no idea what to say or how to respond. All he could do was just sit there and look at her. Probably sounded pathetic, but that's just how he was whenever a pretty woman he hardly knew flirted with him.

"Um, so where are you headin' after this?" he decided to hop on another subject. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno." she looked away, gazing out at the window. "Probably back to my hotel."

"You could...come chill with me at my place. I have nothing to do for the rest of the day, and...I could sure use the company."

"Hmm." she bit the bottom of her lip in thought. "Your place, I see." she smirked at him. "All right. I have nothing else better to do. Should I follow you there?"

"It's up to you. It probably would be best if you follow me."

"Okay. Well let's go." he stood up, following her towards the entrance. "I'm gonna tell my driver to meet me at the hotel. I'm taking a ride with you."

"Oh...all right. I'll be in the car." they both exited the shop and walked out on the parking lot.

stories/1486/images/simplylogo2.gif



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story