6 Weeks Later (Photo shoot)

Paris laid in the sand taking pictures for a swimsuit addition. "Paris, tilt your head to the side for me." she did what was requested. "Great. Hold it there!" the photographer to multiple snapshots of her posing. A ringing device brought her attention to her cell phone in her bag.

"Sorry. I need to get that." she stood up, rushing towards her bag. "Hello?" she answered, resting the phone to her ear.

"Paris? Hey, it's me." a smile slowly formed across her lips.

"Justin? Wow. It's been a while." she glanced at the photographer who was refilling the camera with a new roll of film.

"Almost two months." she bit her lip in thought. "So, what are you doing? Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Not exactly. I'm almost finished wrapping up this photo shoot. But um, what I can do is call you when I'm finished and maybe we can...hang out for the rest of the day. How does that sound?"

"Cool. So I guess I'll see you soon. Bye." he hung up. She turned her cell off and placed it back in her bag.

I'm guessing you're wondering why they are just now talking after six weeks. Well it had something to do with Britney. She showed up one night while they were hanging out and made it obvious that she was his ex-girlfriend. Which led to a minor fight with her and Paris. Ever since then, she tried keeping her distance between the two. And that's why they haven't spoken for almost two months.

After the photo shoot (3:32 p.m.)

Paris made it to her house and hopped in the shower. "Hmm hmm hmmm." she hummed, ambling out of the bathroom. On her way home, she agreed to meet Justin at his place at four. "What am I gonna wear?"

After getting dressed, she grabbed her things and exited the house. She threw on her green shades, shielding her eyes from the ray of sun beaming down on her. She hopped in the car and pulled out of the drive way.

Thirty minutes later

Justin exited the kitchen, gulping down his beer on his way towards the front door. He unlocked the door and yanked it open, coming face to face with a beautiful blond. She stood there looking beautiful as always. "Hey." she greeted with a smile.

"Hey, beautiful." he stood aside allowing her to enter the house.

"Sorry I'm late. I know I said I'd be here at four, but..."

"No, it's perfectly fine." she followed him in the living room. "You hungry. I made some hot wings and fries." she took a seat on the sofa.

"Oh that sounds delicious." he smiled sincerely.

"I'll be back." she removed her boots, making herself more comfortable. "There's this movie coming on at four thirty. It sounds really interesting. I thought maybe we can watch it." he entered the room with a platter in his hand. "Here you go." he sat the plate on the coffee table.

"Mmm, smells good." she reached out, grabbing a hot wing. He sat beside her and kicked his legs up, resting them on the coffee table. "Mmm, what movie is this?" she asked, scrutinizing the picture closely.

"The day after tomorrow. Great movie, I heard." he kept his gaze on the flat screen in front of them. "Um, I've been meaning to tell you something a few weeks ago." he sat his beer down and gazed her direction. "I never got the chance to apologize for the incident between you and Britney."

"It wasn't your fault." she chewed on her chicken wing.

"Yes it was. It was my fault because I let it happen. It shouldn't have happened. I want you to know now that I respect you and...I like you a lot." she peered in his eyes.

"Really?" he looked away, chewing on his inner lip. "I didn't know you felt that way about me." she reached out, resting her hand on his. "I like you too." he leisurely gawked to the side to gaze at her.

"You do? I mean..." he cleared his throat. "I didn't know you felt that way about ME."

"Well I do. I think..." he gazed deeply in her eyes. "...you're a very nice guy. You have SO much respect for women and that's something I worship. I can see myself...with someone like you." he smirked at her.

"I had no idea you thought that way about me. I'm a little surprised. Haha." she chuckled softly. "I love everything about you. The way you walk; the way you talk." he locked eyes with hers. "That beautiful smile of yours." she bit her lip interestingly. "You're so irresistible. It's too bad..." she placed her finger over his lips. He watched as she leaned in, placing a soft kiss on his lips. She pulled away, peering directly in his eyes. He wanted to kiss her back, but felt something holding him back. He wasn't for sure if it was his respect for her, or him taking her feelings the wrong way. "Maybe we should watch the..." she locked lips with his once again. He hesitantly rested his hand on her back as they continued kissing. "Mmm wait..." he broke away. She sat there with a clueless look on her face. "Maybe we should take things a little slow." he suggested.

"Hmm." she looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip in thought. "Yeah okay. Maybe you're right." she took another bite out of her chicken. Unsuspectingly, she felt a hand grasp her neck and a pair of lips graze her lips.  "Mmm." she dropped her half eaten chicken and climbed on top of him.

"Mmm whoa." she stroked tongues with his. "Paris..."

"Okay." she broke away. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she repeated. "Ahem, I kinda got out of hand. I haven't...felt this way about someone in a long time." he rested his hands on her thighs.

"It's okay." she bit the bottom of her lip teasingly. "You wanna maybe...watch the movie?"

"Movie?" she completely forgotten about the movie. "Oh yeah. Ahaha I'm sorry." she slid off of him. "I um...sorta forgot about it." he kept his eyes on her. At the time, he wanted so badly to finish what they started, but he didn't want to look like someone who only THINKS about sex.

"When was the last time you uh..." he hesitated. "You know..." she met eye contact with his.

"I what?" he turned her direction.

"When was the last time you..."

"Had sex?" she interrupted. "You wanna know when was the last time I've made love?" she asked, crawling over to him. "Actually, I've never made love before." his eyes lit up in surprise.

"Really? I...I uh..." he stammered lightly. "I'm so surprised. I didn't think you were a virgin."

"Yeah." she sat back, resting her back on the sofa. "I wanna save myself for marriage."

"That's bullshit." she quickly locked eyes with his.

"Excuse me?"

"Just a minute ago you were all up on me. What was that about? Were you just...teasing me or something?" she shook her head.

"No. That's one thing I'm not, a tease. I really DO like you...a lot. I just...I got caught up in the moment." he licked his lips as he examined every part of her body.

"You mean like now?" she flashed him a mystified look.

"What do you..." he invaded her lips with a sweet kiss. "You only got caught up because you meant to do it." he spoke between kisses.

"Mmm you're so right." she breathe between his lips. He gripped her waist, positioning her on his lap. His hands roamed every part of her body, slowly turning her on. "I'm kinda nervous." she peered in his eyes.

"About what?" she hesitated to answer him.

"About...giving it up. I mean, I just have this feeling that it will hurt really bad." he chuckled softly. "What?"

"Nothing. I just...that's very normal to think that."

"I used to think the same thing." they quickly looked away to gaze at a blond standing by the stairway.

"Wh..." Paris quickly hopped off him. "Britney? Um, what are you doing here? How did you get in?" he stood to his feet.

"That's not important. What's important is you two." she pointed. "What's going on? You guys are seeing each other now?"

"No uh..." Paris began. "We're just friends."

"Friends? Hmm, well I didn't know FRIENDS touch and KISS each other."

"Aight, enough of this." he interrupted. "You..." he pointed to her. "...in the kitchen. Paris, will you excuse us for a minute?" he ambled towards the kitchen.

"I can't believe..." he turned to face her.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"..."

"Why do you keep doing this? This is the SECOND time you've pulled this stunt and I won't allow it to happen again. So WHAT if we're friends or not. That's NONE of your business. If you still wanna be friends with me, then you need to stop meddling in my love life."

"Love life? But I thought you said..."

"There's something you need to realize. We are NOT together anymore. We broke up a long time ago. And this is one reason WHY. Because of your attitude. You can't control that nasty act of yours. Haven't you realized you will never get anywhere with that attitude?" she stood there with tears in her eyes.

"So that's it? There's no future for us? I mean...you're actually serious about keeping things this way?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel." she looked away, her lip trembling with emotions.

"Why won't you give me a second chance?" she sniffled. "You know I still love you..."

"Yeah, and I still love you too. But that doesn't mean we have to be together." he paused. "I've realized you will never change. You've always been this way. Since the day we met. And...I thought you would change, but you haven't. All you care about is yourself. And your personal needs."

"That's not true." he shook his head.

"Don't give me that. So you're saying that I'm lying?" she sniffled, wiping underneath her teary eyes.

"All right, ahem...fine. You can have your little...girlfriend. What's her name again? Paris Slut Lopes?"

"Just leave. Don't make this any worse than it needs to be." she turned, departing the kitchen. He entered the living room where Paris remained. "I'm sorry about that."

"Is everything okay?" he took a seat beside her.

"Yeah. I took care of everything." she brushed a few strains of hair behind her ear. "I really am sorry about her barging in on us. I must've forgotten to lock the door."

"It's okay." she gazed at him. "She still wants you and that's very understandable. I mean, look at you. I would still want you too. Ahaha." he chuckled softly.

"Where were we before she interrupted us?" she flashed him a grin.

"You know, maybe we SHOULD take things slow. It's NOT because of you. I just wanna make sure everything is really over between you and her."

"Okay. But if you must know, we are through. Just in case you were curious." she reached out, running her fingers through his hair.

"I love your hair." he laughed faintly.

"Well I hate it." she peered deeply in his eyes. "I love your smile." he spoke softly. "And...I love the way your lips feel against mines." she blushed slyly.

"Stop it." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"It's the truth." her smile slowly faded when she noticed the serious look on his face. "I want more than a friendship with you. If that's possible."

"Haha. Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" he bit his lip teasingly.

"Yeah. Something like that." he cleared his throat. "But it's all up to you. I don't wanna force you into anything." he took a sip of his beer.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." she leaned in, pecking him on the cheek. A soft chuckle escaped his lips. "Come on. Let's...finish this movie." she looked away, putting her full attention on the television screen.
___________

11:12 p.m. (A few hours later)

Paris sat on top of the counter eating out of a bowl of ice cream. "Mmm, I can't believe seven hours passed by that fast." she stuffed some ice cream in her mouth.

"Me too." he leaned against the counter, eating out of the carton of ice cream. "Damn. I dunno what I'm gonna do tomorrow. I'm so bummed out." he threw the empty carton in the garbage. "You thirsty?" she sat her bowl aside and hopped off the counter.

"No. But I am bored. What else can we do in this big ass house of yours?" she exited the kitchen.

"Look what I found." she turned to face him. He held a cassette tape in his hand.

"What is that?" she read the bold lettering carefully, instantly erupting into laughter. "Hahaha!!!" he grinned at her.

"What? You're acting like you've never watched porn before. How old are you? Twenty three?" he slipped the tape in the VCR. "Come, have a seat." he patted the area beside him. She rolled her eyes, taking a seat beside him.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." he grabbed the remote and pressed the play button.

"It's okay to watch porn. Everybody does it."

"I haven't watched porn before." he held a surprised look.

"Really? Hmm, well that figures. I mean, you ARE a virgin." he sat back in his seat. "This is my first time watching this. I think JC left it."

"Who's JC?" she asked curiously.

"Oh, he's my homeboy." a picture popped up on the screen with two people laying in bed.

"Oh lord." Paris quickly looked away when she focused in on the mans classified area.

"Please tell me you've seen a penis before." she blushed slyly, all of a sudden feeling completely embarrassed.

"No. I haven't." his mouth had dropped open.

"Oh come on. Are you serious? Hahaha." he laughed hysterically. "Okay, just turn your head and look for a minute. You need to see this. Especially if you're gonna be with me." he teased. "Come on. It's not that bad." she hesitantly looked away, gazing at the picture.

"Oh my..." she covered her mouth in shock. "That looks huge. Haha, there ain't NO way I'm letting something that huge penetrate me." she shook her head. "Never. I am gonna be a virgin for the rest of my life." she rested her arms over her chest.

"Are you sure about that?" she slowly gawked to the side to gaze in his eyes.

"Well...I mean, if yours is that big then..." she stammered. "Is it that big?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. You'll have to be the judge of that." she gazed back at the flick, leisurely feeling her whole body heat up.

"Hmm. It looks like she's enjoying it."

"Trust me, it's not that painful after you've done it a couple of times." he spoke surely. "Damn." his eyes were glued to the G-rated flick.

"I feel...this tingly feeling in my bones."

"That's your hormones rising. I feel that exact way when I'm in the mood." he locked eyes with hers. "Are you?"

"Am I what?" she held a questioning look.

"In the mood? You know, the mood when you feel like doing it." she gulped down, feeling a little nervous. "It's okay to be. These things do tend to make you horny."

"I dunno. Are you?"

"Haha." he looked away, gazing back at the TV screen. "You seriously wanna know?" she kept her gaze on him.

"Yes." his eyes slowly trailed down her figure.

"Let me see your hand." she flashed him a perplexed look. "Come on. I won't bite." she leisurely reached out, watching as he grasped a hold to her hand. She watched as he rested it on his pants where his member was located. Her eyes lit up that instant.

"What the..." she quickly yanked her hand away. "Um...why are you...you're hard." he chortled deeply.

"Now does that answer your question?" she held her head down as thoughts ran through her head.

"I um...I think I wanna try it." his eyebrows raised questionably.

"Really? But I thought you said you wanna wait for the right person?"

"I just...I have a good feeling that you are." he returned a sternly look. Was she actually serious about this? Or was she trying to test him?

"I dunno. I don't want you regretting anything if we do." she placed her hand on top of his.

"I won't." she moved in closer to him. "So how about it? Will you...be my first?" he peered in her hazel eyes as he thought about his decision. For one, he didn't want to hurt her. And secondly, he didn't want her to think of him as just being someone after sex, because he was nothing like that. He actually cared about this girl.

"You positive about this?" she nodded meekly.

"One hundred percent positive." she stood to her feet and reached out, grabbing his hands in hers. "Take me to your room." he stood up, leading her towards the stairs.

stories/1486/images/simplylogo2.gif



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story