Story Notes:

This is a FICTION peice set in and Alternate universe.  it's fake and just for entertainment.

 

 SS ad

 Additional cast photos:

cast

 

 

Chapter 1: The Worst Kind of Prison

 

JC sat there with his back against the make shift wall, the sounds of war off in distance and a gun in his hands.  He closed his eyes for a minute, secretly wishing that this was all just a bad movie that he was acting in.  But a sudden jolt from another solider brought him back to reality.  He struggled to understand what the man wanted him to do.  It was clear that they were about to do something brave or stupid that he was likely going to regret.  The man pulled the pop star to his feet and began to pull him in the direction of the fighting; JC wasn’t so sure that he even wanted to be running toward the enemy at this point fleeing in the other direction seemed like a much better idea. 

 

A million things ran through his mind as they made their way closer to the gun fire and smoke.  They were facing a very unlikely enemy.  No one saw this coming certainly not JC.  There was a sudden burst of light and sound, and then everything became fuzzy.  He fell to a ground and struggled through the dust and smoke to find the man that he had originally been following, but he was nowhere to be found.  Finally he saw someone standing before him; she couldn’t have been more than 5 feet tall.  JC couldn’t make out her face because of the gas mask that she was wearing, but he could tell that it was a girl and that wasn’t a good sign.  He wanted to protest or try to explain but he began to cough and gag as the smoke around him got thicker.   Was this really happening, he was being taken down by an army of women? In his final moments before passing out he struggled to make sense of what was happening.  He wasn’t a warrior; they must be getting desperate to have sent him to the front lines.

 

Once the smoke cleared the young woman pulled her mask off and stood over the now sleeping man.   She smiled; right away she knew who he was.  She knelt down beside him and ran her hand through his hair before calling to another lady to assist her in loading him in to the back of a nearby truck.

 

The truck drove for awhile; JC was becoming aware of the gentle rocking as it moved down the road, it was heading to a building that was a safe distance from the war zone.  But he was still unable to move as his limbs refused to respond to his brains demands. 

 

There were only a few small groups of men that were still holding out.  This was a war spawned from love and a desire for a peaceful world.  It wove it’s self into the fabric of every society, every nation, and every religion.  It grew in secret places but mostly, it grew in the hearts of women.  The women were fighting a war as only a woman could, it was moving swiftly and had minimal casualties.  After all it was not their intention to kill the men, just to control them.

 

When the truck stopped JC felt some people pull him out of the truck bed and begin to drag him somewhere.  He struggled to open his eyes and though the haze he could just barely make out the buildings, but he could tell by the sound of their voices his captors were female.  He tried to speak but the words just came out as mumbles and groans.

 

The two women lifted him up on to a gurney and allowed the nurses to take him from there.  JC struggled to make out what they were saying, not that it made any sense to him at the moment.  The lights on the ceiling passed by quickly, telling him that they were heading some place in a hurry, probably do to his now increasing movement. 

 

They wheeled JC into a room where a female doctor and handful of nurses were waiting; the doctor looked him over.  “This one looks really familiar to me, do I know him?” She asked out loud.  “You think you know all of them, doctor.” One of the nurses joked.  JC suddenly felt cold as they began to undress him.  The dirt covered camouflage fabric was quickly ripped from his body.  He moaned in protest but was still not strong enough to successfully stop them.  JC fought one of them as they tried to place a mask over his face when she had enough she set the mask down and secured his hands to the bed.  She slipped the mask on with ease after that.  He struggled slightly against his restraints while the other nurse hooked him up to an IV.

 

He didn’t know what they were doing, but he was sure he wouldn’t like it and that it was going to mean trouble for him down the road.  JC looked around trying to take in as much as he could before they sedated him again. There was nothing special about the room that he was in; it was just an ordinary operating room.

 

The doctor calmly told him to count down from 100 as she flipped a switch on one of the machines.  JC panicked and increased his breathing which in hind sight probably wasn’t the best thing to do in this situation, as it allowed the drugs to seep into his system much faster.  Soon things started getting dark.  He tried to fight the drugs; he just wanted to know what they were doing to him.

 

When the JC finally woke up a great deal of time had passed.  He found himself in a padded cell with one wall that was clear and see though.  He laid there for a minute trying to remember what had happened.  His head was killing him; there were bandages on the back of his neck but he dare not disturb them as it was still tender. He felt kind of naked, wearing only a pair of white shorts.  There were so many fears running through his mind about what might have taken place in that room once he was out and his current lack of clothing around so many women.

 

A few people passed by the cell, none of which he recognized all of which were women.  JC sat there for awhile watching out the window, still cringing from time to time from the headache and pain that he was experiencing.  The events of the day flashed through his mind, as he tried to piece to all together.  His concerns for what they may have done to him began to build.

 

            There was a tap on the glass JC looked up and saw a woman with a clip board staring back at him.  The door slid open and she motioned for him to follow her.  JC refused and the woman just smiled almost as if she had expected him to disobey her command.  She pushed a few buttons on the hand held device and JC suddenly felt the most intense pain that he had ever experienced.  It seems to radiate from every part of his body.  He fell to the ground but tried to maintain eye contact with her.  Between groans he managed to ask her what the hell she was doing to him.

 

            “Welcome to the Supremacy System solider.” She said sweetly.  When the pain stopped he glared at her.  He started to say something to her but found himself unable to speak.  JC knew it was something that she was doing to him but he couldn’t explain it.  “Now follow me Mr. Chasez.” She asked, but the tone in her voice led him to believe that if he didn’t there would be more pain.  The unexplained control she had over him frightened him, but he couldn’t make himself obey.  JC shook his head and pressed himself against the wall as another wave of pain washed over him.

 

            She got close to him as he cringed and clung to the padded wall behind him.  “Don’t fight it, JC.  Make it easy on yourself and just be a good boy.” She whispered.  Her hand gently ran down the side of his face which was slightly covered in sweat.  The woman held up the controller and slowly one by one took away his senses, leaving him in a heap on the floor of his cell for what seemed like hours.  Unable to see, hear, speak or even move.

 

            His thoughts were racing, maybe that was the only thing that she couldn’t control.  Inside his mind he was cursing himself, if only he had surrendered.  They said that those who had surrendered were shown mercy by the new government, maybe they weren’t being held prisoner in their own bodies.  He had never felt so trapped and so alone.  A few tears escaped his eyes as his thoughts continued to race to the point where he was just pleading with himself to just stop thinking.

 

When the woman returned she gave him his hearing and his speech back.  “Are you ready to be a good boy now, JC?” She whispered in his ear.  JC jumped at the sudden sound; it was the first thing he had heard in over an hour.  His lips quivered slightly before he spoke.  “Yes, Miss.” He mumbled through clinched teeth.  The thought of living his life in darkness unable to move scared him.  He felt his limbs begin to respond to him again and his eye sight return.

 

He let her help him back on to his feet and he willingly followed her down the hall.  Inside his head he was trying to figure a way out, but he had never thought they would imprison him like this.  This wasn’t something they had covered in the army boot camp. She took him to a room with a few other women.  They stripped him and forced him into a cold shower where they scrubbed him down making his skin red from the harsh treatment.  But he found himself unable to complain.  He was a pop star, this shouldn’t be happening to him. 

 

He turned to the woman closest to him and he begged her with his eyes.  He let his face speak for him, letting his bottom lip quiver a little as if to drive his point home.  His eyes cut into her like knives and she turned suddenly to the other woman unable to take it.  She just smiled at him once again. 

 

“Save it sugar.  That stuff won’t work where you are going.” She said.  He swallowed hard and looked at her with concern.  “You are going to the reform camp.  They are going to make a whole new man out of you.” She answered as if she had read his mind.  JC felt a shiver run down his spine, imagines of from this planets war torn past flashed through his mind.  This didn’t sound good for him at all.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story