Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a hard chapter to write but it shows the girls working together.

*** Updated 1-24-13 (I am re-writing the last few chapters more updates coming soon)

Chapter 13: Seeds

 

            Miss. Gaillard came in to check on the guys, she was frequently stopping by now to see them, maybe checking to see if they were still alive.  She walked about the room and finally stopped at Justin at looked him over.  Lexi was there of course, watching curiously as her boss sized the guys up, all the while never stopping as she wrapped Lance’s ankle which he had twisted on stage the night before.

 

“Alexandria, you are a fan, how much do you think I could get out of the guys in stud fees?” Miss Gaillard asked.  Lexi sat there shocked, that wasn’t what she expected her to ask nor was it one of those conversations that she had practice in her head.  Justin’s eyes got big and he swallowed hard.  Jade grabbed him by the jaws and looked him over like she was inspecting her prize stallion. 

 

            “Stud fees?” Lexi questioned.  

 

“Yes, how much do you think women would pay me so that they could have ‘N Sync babies?  They do after all have really good genes.” She answered with a smile as she began to move around the room again.  Lexi was filled with rage, this was the stupidest attempt to get money from them that she had come up with to date.  But she took a deep breath and thought about Isadora, what would she say in this situation? 

 

            “It all depends on your marketing plan really.  I mean if you are just selling the… end product you could do alright, but you are going to have some people questioning the source.  I mean how are clients going to know that it’s really from them?  If you do the complete experience, sort of like direct deposit, you are going to get more but you are going to run into problems there too, like STDs and maybe some performance issues.” Lexi explained.

 

            “Performance issues?” Miss Gaillard questioned. 

 

“Yeah, I mean look at them.  They aren’t exactly in the best shape, fatigue being a big issue.”  She answered.  The guys looked at her shocked, this didn’t sound like the Lexi that they knew.  It scared them, was she turning on them too?  Lexi could see the gears turning in Miss. Gaillard’s head; she hoped it was enough to keep her thinking at least until Isadora got her chance to make her move, when she left the guys remained tense, now unsure of Lexi motives.

 

None of the guys liked it but there wasn’t much they could do.  JC knew that one thing was for sure, he would never willing give Jade his semen just so she could sell it.  She was going to have to force him to and that was something he would fight her until the bitter end on.  No one was going to have his kids without his consent.

 

“What did you guys expect me to say?   Jade only hears what she wants to anyway.  Maybe now she will think about it longer before she tries anything that stupid.” Lexi explained.  There was so much tension in the room now.  Of course she was the enemy just because she was female.  “It was the only thing that I could think of.  I promise that Jade won’t sell your baby batter.  If she forces you then I’ll come up with another plan, whatever it takes.”

 

If anything good would come out of it, Lexi now had something that she could take to Isadora to make her work faster.  If Isadora wanted Chris it was likely that she wouldn’t want to share him or his seeds with any other woman.  Not that the photo Lexi had secretly taken with her cell phone of Chris without a shirt on hadn’t helped a little, this was a little more serious.

 

They all took it bad but Justin took it the worst, he wasn’t sure he even wanted to have kids, let alone to have them with women that he didn’t know.  It’s not at all how he imagined it would be like to be a father and what if he had sons.  He didn’t want them to go through what he was going through; none of the guys wanted that.  Lexi hugged him and told him not to worry.  It was a stupid plan away.  But he also knew that there was nothing Lexi could do to stop Miss Gaillard from moving forward with her stupid plan.  It was times like that when Lexi wanted to tell the guys about her plan.  But by now they were losing faith in women in general there was no way they would trust her completely, she had to keep this secret.

 

            “Isadora we have a problem.” Lexi sighed into the phone.  A few days had passed and Lexi had heard something that day that didn’t sit well.  So she called Isadora as soon as she got home to see what she should do.  “Jade has arranged for a specialist to come tomorrow to get samples from the guys so that it can be tested and assigned a value.  They are going to freak out and there is nothing that I can do.”

 

            “That woman really is greedy, isn’t she?  I’ll be there next weekend, if we can start the sale process right away then I can place a hold on the selling of any ‘by products’ but you have to buy me some more time.”  Isadora explained.  Lexi questioned exactly how she should do that.  “I have a rather off the wall suggestion.”

 

            “Of course you do, and how would the brilliant Isadora Sebastian sabotage this endeavor?” Lexi asked.  She heard her friend giggle into the phone.

 

            “I would stop by the store on my way to work and buy spermacide.   Put it in the samples when no one is looking that way the tests won’t go well, even if they figure out what happened and retest it, that should buy you at least a week.” Isadora carefully explained.

 

            “That is … actually brilliant.  I would have to be sneaky and fast of course.  It might just work but the guys are still going to freak out and there is no way to tell if it worked until the tests come back.”  Lexi said.  Isadora told her that there was no way she could protect them from everything so she just needed to focus on what she could do.  She wasn’t super woman.

 

            The next day Lexi ran her errand and headed for work, she was just praying that this plan worked.  When it came to things like this Lexi had noticed that the dumber the plan seemed the more likely it was to work and this was a pretty stupid one.  She was in such a hurry to find the doctor and put things into place that she literally ran into JC in the hall.

 

            “Where are you going, you look like you have seen a ghost?” JC asked.  She spun around and smiled at him.  She had to look so guilty and she wanted to warn him but there just wasn’t time to do both right now.

 

            “I have something that I really need to take care of; I will come find you as soon as I am done.  I swear.” Lexi explained and then took off in a sprint down the hall toward Jade’s office.    As luck would have it the doctor was already there and talking with Jade just outside the back door while the two of them had a little smoke break.  Lexi slipped into the office.  The sample container’s were already sitting on the desk and were even conveniently labeled.  This was going better than Lexi had expected.

 

            Lexi used her finger to spread the gel on the inside of each one and even got the lid.  She hoped she had used enough to work without making to obvious that there was something in them.  The back door opened just as Lexi slipped the tube back into her pocket.  She raced to the door to greet them and act as if she was awaiting orders. Before Jade could give her demands, she noticed JC making his way back from the bar with a glass of water.

 

            “JC come here for a minute, Lexi you go get the other guys some lunch.  I need to see them too but one at time, I’ll call you when I want the next one.” Jade ordered and pushed past Lexi into her office.  As JC passed, he paused to look at her, she flashed him a look of guilt and concern but before she could issue her warning she was shoved out of the way.  Jade pulled JC into the room and shut the door in Lexi’s face. 

 

            JC looked at the door and stood there confused for a minute.  He glanced around the room and it didn’t take long for him to figure out what was going on.  The doctor was prepping her stuff and it didn’t seem likely that they just wanted to give him a psychical. 

 

            “Oh hell no!” JC stated and threw himself back against the door which was now locked of course.  His glass of water fell to the floor.  It wasn’t long before his legs felt week and were unable to support his body weight, giving way and sending him to the floor as well.  He tried to yell and at least warn the others but nothing came out this time. 

 

            “I am not even going to bother asking you to give me what I want, because it’s not like you would.” Jade explained.  The two women lift him up and placed him in a chair.  They tied his hands to it, they probably could have just sedated him but Jade thought it would be more fun to do it this way and then there wouldn’t be any surprises for them down the line.  “Relax, this actually won’t hurt a bit.”  Jade teased.  JC glared at her and struggled against his restraints.  This couldn’t be happening.

 

            When the doctor was ready Jade pulled down JC’s jeans just low enough to expose him.  She used her remote to gradually increase his state of arousal and then to cause him a rather pleasurable feeling, clearly intended to entice unwilling men into sex acts.  JC glared at her for awhile before closing his eyes so that he could focus on not doing what Jade was trying so hard to get him to do.  He tried to think about anything that would be a turn off.   If it was possible to reach a point of ecstasy without cuming JC had no clue how to do it.

 

            His eyes rolled back as the intense feeling washed over his body, over and over again.  At any other time and any other situation this would have been incredible and by far one of the greatest sexual experiences of his life but not today.

 

            After what seemed like forever JC was finally forced into a release, which would have felt amazing, but this time it just made him want to vomit.  When they were done, they cleaned him up; when they freed his hands he tried to swing at the doctor anything to get her to spill the contents of the container.  But Jade had one of the other waitresses shove him into the closet and shut the door.  After all it would be easier if the guys willing entered the room so she couldn’t risk JC warning the others.  But it also meant that JC would have to listen to Jade as she tortured all of the other guys.

 

            “This is bad.” Lexi sighed, “Justin, Jade wants to see you in her office.” Lexi said reading the text Jade had just sent her from her phone.  As he passed her she grabbed his arm.  “I am going to fix this I promise.”  Justin gave her a funny look and left to meet Jade, after all if he was late she would punish him.  Lexi couldn’t bring herself to warn the others either.  It wouldn’t make what was happening any easier. 

 

            After it was over Jade told Lexi where she had hidden the guys and Lexi helped them back to their room one by one, when she tried to restore their speech and strength but her remote just read ‘master lock on’.  She threw it across the room and screamed at it before falling to the floor in defeat.  She laid there staring up at the ceiling wondering how crazy she looked to the five guys that were watching her little melt down.  Her head snapped to the side when she felt a set of finger inter twine with hers.

 

            JC didn’t even try to say anything to her; he just lay on the floor with her and held her hand.  It had taken him awhile to get out of bed and inch his way to her.  The others could blame her for not warning them but she never had a chance to warn him.

 

             “I told you that I would try.  Let’s just hope it worked.” Lexi stated as she reached into her pocked and handed what was left of the tube of spermacide to JC, who looked it curiously.  Her eyes were fixed on the ceiling again.  JC handed it back to her; after all he didn’t want to get caught with it, when Jade goes on the warpath.  He crawled closer to her and kissed her sweetly on the lips, since he was clear that he wasn’t going to be able to make it to meet her at their spot.  He didn’t care that the others saw him this time, if they didn’t know that there was something going on by now then they weren’t very bright.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story