Author's Chapter Notes:

A sexy bit with JC!

 

Different from the orginal 'Fate' Chapter that was posted.

Chapter 22: Fate

 

            Everyone seemed to notice when Lexi didn’t show up for work the next day.  As much as it concerned the guys they didn’t really have time to dwell on it.  It wasn’t until Jade called JC into her office that he became concerned.

 

“You are leaving the compound tonight after your performance for a special assignment.  If you run so help me god I will kill you.  If you tell anyone where you went or what happens there, I will kill you.  You have one job tonight, to make and keep your date happy; I don’t care what you have to do, just do it.  Have I made myself clear?” Jade explained in a stern voice.

 

            “Yes, Miss.” JC answered, his gaze fixed on the floor.  He didn’t like the way this was sounding but for now he would be agreeable.  His thoughts went back to what Lexi had said about things getting worse and Jade’s growing greed.  She wasn’t getting more lax about renting them out and treating them more like the other guys that she had in her possession.   JC had seen them forced into some pretty awful situations.

 

            “After your performance Lexi will meet you by the back door to take you where you need to go.  Just pretend to have a good time.” Jade explained.  It wasn’t that Jade cared if Lexi had to good time but she didn’t want her asking for her money back or anything.  She placed a couple of condoms on her desk and told JC to take them.  This time he looked at her, his face showing some concern.  After a long pause he signed heavily before taking them and slipping them into his back pocket.  Jade just smiled back at him.  In her mind Jade had won the battle with JC and broken him down.  Now he was completely compliant. 

 

            The truth was JC knew that after days of being sick to his stomach he wouldn’t be able to put up much of a fight if his date tonight tried to rape him at least this way he wouldn’t have to worry about getting her pregnant or catching some sort of STD if he failed to keep himself from being taken advantage of.  Jade finally dismissed him.

 

            As the guys got ready for work they all noted how JC was acting which made them wonder why Jade had called him into her office.  He knew that he apparently wasn’t supposed to tell anyone anything but it wasn’t like the guys wouldn’t notice when he disappeared and god only knew when this mystery person was bringing him back.

 

            “I am not supposed to talk about it.” JC finally said.  “Lexi was right the other night though; things are going to start getting harder.  I don’t know anything about that Isadora lady but Jade is going to get every penny that she can out of us the next few days.”

 

            JC finished tying his shoes and stood up realizing that all four guys were still staring at him.  They all knew that he was right and as the weekend approached it was only going to get worse.  Chris was even starting to think that he was going to be better off with Isadora, at least then he would only have one woman to worry about.  It wasn’t like she would share him with any one; she had the money and the smarts to keep him all to herself.  After all there were better ways to make a profit off of them.

 

            “I guess I am going somewhere later tonight, I can’t say where or why and I have no clue when I will be back.  This just sucks.” He groaned as he sat back down, vigorously rubbing his temples to try to remove the thoughts he was having from his head.

 

            “I am sorry buddy.  I am sure it will be okay.” Justin offered, it wasn’t that he believed it would all be okay even though he wanted to, but they had to keep positive.  Of course coming from a guy that just weeks ago tried to kill himself it didn’t mean much.    He glanced down at his wrists which were still scared from the suicide attempt, before putting on the bracelets that Jade now made him wear.  It had crossed him mind that his new master likely didn’t know that he was suicidal, which could lead to opportunities to try again but he wanted to give Isadora a chance.  If she would focus more on the music and less on selling their bodies he would consider living to be a better option. 

 

            As the night progressed JC did his best not to think about whatever was going on but when he stepped off the stage after his performance, he realized that it was time and now there was nothing else left to think about accept getting through this date.  It was refreshing to see the smile on Lexi’s face when he approached the back door.

 

            “Are you ready for this?” Lexi asked.

 

            “Not really, I am not even sure what’s going on.” JC admitted.  Lexi shook her head, of course Jade didn’t tell him the truth because he might have actually been excited about this if he knew the truth but she would rather see him stress out about it.  JC hesitated as he stepped out the door, he had tried it once before and instantly regretted it but this time nothing happened.  Lexi put her hand on his arm and guided him to her car.

 

            The car ride was a quiet one; neither one was really sure what to say.  This was still awkward for Lexi, as much as she wanted to be with JC and had thought about this for a long time, she still didn’t know how he felt about it. 

 

As for Jade’s threats about killing him if he ran off tonight, she was already killing him, all be it at a much slower pace.  They were still fighting because they wanted to live, accept Justin who was still trying to find away to kill himself.  But Lexi didn’t even think that he really wanted to die, he just wanted a way out of this miserable life that they were trapped in.

 

            “So, Jade really didn’t tell you where you were going?” Lexi asked out loud.

 

            “No, she made it sound like it was some sort of secret.” JC replied.  He eye were fixed out the side window, he hadn’t been outside of the club in months, not since he had arrived there.  It was a nice change of scenery.  He could think of a million places that Jade could have been sending him, the clear choice being to a hospital.  But the condoms that she gave him ruled that out.  

 

When he heard Lexi giggle he turned to her suddenly with a confused look on his face.  He certainly didn’t see the humor in this.  For the first time in a long time he noticed that she wasn’t stressed or concerned.  She was happy.  Of course she had thought about the four other guys left to deal with Jade tonight but for JC she was happy.  And soon the others wouldn’t have to worry about Jade either.  The confused look he was giving didn’t go unnoticed.

 

“JC, I am your date tonight.” Lexi explained.  “We are going back to my place for a relaxing evening at home.”  JC stuttered a few times and just looked straight ahead.

 

“Does Jade know?” He finally asked.  He knew it was a stupid question but Jade hated him and Lexi, he couldn’t understand why she would have agreed to this.

 

“Yes, she knows.  I told you she was getting greedy and desperate.  So I made her an offer and she agreed.  But you can’t tell anyone because she isn’t supposed to be doing this anymore it goes against her agreement with Isadora.  This is all under the table so to speak.” Lexi explained keeping her eyes on the road and glancing over at JC from time to time. 

 

JC took a sigh of relief but before he could ask any more questions they pulled into an apartment complex.  As he followed Lexi up the stairs to her apartment the thought of running had crossed his mind, but somehow he knew that Jade would find him and make his life eve more of a hell.  But with Lexi as his date tonight things were at least looking up for him for now.  Her apartment was small but it was more or less what he had expected, he didn’t think working for Jade really paid well. 

 

“Are you moving?” JC asked after noticing a few boxes on the floor in the living room that seemed to be full of some of her stuff.

 

“Yeah actually I am.” Lexi answered.  She wrestled with the cork on a bottle of wine while JC had a look around.  “I thought we could celebrate.  I got that job that I was telling you about.”  He turned to look at her just as the cork finally popped out.  Lexi knew that JC probably wouldn’t want anything to drink but she sure needed it tonight.  This wasn’t the kind of dating that she was used to and it had been awhile since she had even been on a date so yeah she was nervous. “You want some?”

 

“Maybe just a little.” JC replied putting him hand on his stomach.  He wasn’t sure that he could handle too much but he really could use something to settle his nerves.  For some reason being in her apartment alone with her was making him a little uneasy.  She smiled and poured a little into a glass for him. 

 

“I am going to make you some soup.” Lexi said. She knew that it was late but the guys were used to working odd hours and he needed something to eat. “Why don’t you go take a hot shower, while I get dinner ready?  I put a change of clothes on the bathroom counter for you.”  When Lexi turned her back to him, JC lifted up his shirt and sniffed it, he never realized it before but his clothes did smell a lot like a bar.  The delicate blend of sweat and booze was something he must have just gotten used to.  He thanked her and headed for the bathroom which was easy to find in the small apartment.

 

In the bathroom he didn’t even bother to lock the door, he had never had that option before so it just sort of slipped his mind.  He turned on the water and stripped down but before he got in he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror.  The mirrors at the club were small and dirty, but what he saw staring back at him in the crystal clear refection of the massive bathroom mirror scared him.   JC took a moment to examine himself closer before jumping into the shower.

 

He let the hot water run over his aching body, soothing him.  But his mind was racing now. He put his head against the cold tile and sobbed a little.  The pain that he felt daily and all the suffering was finally sinking in, he was wasting away.  Soon there would be nothing left of him.  After a few minutes he composed himself and finished his shower.  After all he didn’t want to ruin this night for Lexi; she deserved the best he had to offer.

 

When Lexi heard the bathroom door open she immediately got a bowl and filled it for him, motioning him over to the table.  She had to admit that he looked a little better already and the clothes that Isadora had given her looked great on him.  Once he was seated Lexi got herself something to eat and sat across from him.  They made small talk while JC sipped his wine and did his best to eat what he could.  After all he didn’t want to ruin their date by getting sick.

 

It wasn’t until Lexi got up and went over to the book shelf that JC’s thoughts began to shift again.  She was reaching for something on one of the top shelves when her shirt slid up revealing a small portion of her under wear to him.  The sudden shift of blood flow to his groin reminded JC of what Jade had said.  There were no restrictions tonight, so unlike the many nights of them making out in the back hall when JC had been left wanting more than his body would allow, this time it responded to those desires and thoughts that had plagued him for some time.

 

With her back still to him JC took the time to tug on the crotch of his new jeans and try to make himself more comfortable.  He remembered that the condoms were still in his other pants but that is when it hit him.  His thought earlier about there being nothing left of him came back, but what if he could leave something behind?  He looked around the apartment again and there weren’t a lot of signs that she had friends or family around and the wine bottle was nearly empty making it unlikely that she would turn him down if he laid on the charm or realize if they forgot something.

 

Lexi was the only woman in this world that he would trust to have his child.  He knew that regardless of its gender she would love it and treat it right.  It would also give her someone to love and take care of after he was gone.  Sure Isadora had said that she would let them stay in touch but that didn’t mean they would see each other.    He didn’t want Lexi to be alone any more.  Of course there was a chance that nothing would come of it but JC was willing to leave that up to fate.

 

He emptied his own wine glass and went over by her; he easily reached the items that she had been struggling to get and handed them to her.  Lexi was just trying to busy herself while he ate and packing up a few more items seemed like a good use of her time.  She wasn’t going to pressure him in fact she planned on letting his sleep in her bed while to took the sofa.  But when she felt his hand graze her butt as she turned to walk away she froze.  JC just smiled, all those years of seducing young fans were going to pay off after all, not that he thought it would take much since Lexi clearly already had some sort of feelings for him.

 

In a sift motion he pushed her up against the bookshelf and kissed her, pausing only briefly before deepening the kiss.  He braced himself with one arms while the other hand ran down the side of her body, taking in all of her curves.  She quickly dropped the books that he had handed her and instinctively wrapped her arms around him.

 

“JC, we don’t have to do this.” Lexi breathed when he finally stopped for air.  He smiled again his face still dangerously close to hers.  There was a sparkle in his eyes that Lexi hadn’t seen in a long time. 

 

“Haven’t you been thinking about this?” JC asked placing soft kisses down her neck.  “All those nights in the back hall making out, knowing that nothing could happen?”  He kissed his way back up and pressed himself closer to her, lifting one of her legs a wrapping it around his waist.  “This may be our only chance.”

 

“I just don’t want to take advantage of you.” Lexi explained.  She felt a little guilty about misleading him, but heaven forbid this deal with Isadora still fell through or that JC became angry with her after finding out about her deception.  JC just laughed, if anything he was the one taking advantage of her tonight.  But he was sure that she would forgive him.  Chris may not trust her any more but for some reason he still did.

 

He kissed her again and when she didn’t respond he figured it was safe to proceed.  JC put both hands on her ass and gently lifted her so he could carry her into the bed room.  They gently fell onto the bed as JC continued to kiss and paw at her.  He stood up and pulled his shirt over his head before quickly tossing it aside.

 

“Are you sure that you want to do this?” Lexi asked.  Maybe it was the wine starting to kick in a little but she didn’t want him to have any regrets.  Of course she had thought about this and yeah she wanted it.

 

“Oh yeah.” JC moaned as he worked to undo his jeans.  There was so much about this that just felt right to him.  For the first time in a long time he was in control and yeah he was just like any other guy, he really liked sex, but he also knew that it was better when it was with someone that you cared about. 

 

Lexi let her eyes scan him, if there was one thing she had learned from Isadora over the years it was that the people that take risks often see the biggest rewards.  This was a huge risk but yeah she was ready to accept the consequences.  JC stepped out of his pants and climbed back on the bed with her.  He helped her pull her shirt off and familiarized himself with the newly exposed skin.    He struggled with her bra for a minute before tossing it aside as well.

 

Every inch of his body wanted her, hell it needed her but he wanted to draw this out as long as he could, anything to make it worth her while.  He wouldn’t admit it but now he was nervous.  Those nights in the hall he had wanted to do more but couldn’t but now… Oh this was so going to happen.

 

“Okay, but only if you want to.  I would never force you to do anything that you didn’t want to.” Lexi babbled.  He smiled and cradled her face with his hands as he captured her lips with his.  If this was going to be wrong then tonight he didn’t want to be right.  He wasn’t sure what thrilled him more, that he was going to get to be with a woman again or that for the rest of the night he was going to be like a free man. 

 

He made a sexy growl before pinning her down between him and the bed.  He kissed her neck, taking in the warmth of her skin.  It was so intoxicating.  He pulled her pulled her jeans down and kicked them off the bed.  It was a pleasant reminder of how gentle and submissive a woman could be, given the right situation.

 

“Before we do this, I feel I should tell you that it’s been awhile so please forgive me if I am a little off my game.” JC begged, after all her body was so inviting to him in that moment, he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to last very long.  He was also waiting to see if she would protest.

 

“Same here.” Lexi moaned, using her feet to push his underwear down, exposing him to her. “Yeah, I don’t think we are going to have a problem.  Just go easy on me.”  Lexi added.  JC smiled and ran his hands down the sides of her sexy body as he crawled between her legs, slowly removing her underwear.  This was going to be incredible. 

 

Lexi moaned as he played with her a little.  He wanted to make sure that she was ready for him after all he didn’t want to hurt her.  She was trying to keep it down so the neighbors wouldn’t hear, but as he removed his fingers and rubbed his dick against her it was too much.

 

“Oh , JC.  Give it to me please.” She begged.  She needed him so bad right now.  As he pushed his way inside of her, it was almost too much.  JC groaned at the sudden tightness around his aching member then kissed her on the lips to keep her from calling out in ecstasy.  He let one of his hands slide under her butt for leverage and he gently thrust into her.

 

“Lexi, you feel so good.” JC grunted.  He was concerned about not lasting very long so he reached down and played with her a little, he wanted to get her there as well.  Then he stopped all movement and kissed her.  She whimpered when he pulled himself out. “Relax.” He moaned, left himself up and flipping her over.  He carefully pulled her up onto her hand and knees before guiding himself back into her.

 

He grabbed her hips and thrust forward a few times before forcing her to arch her back a little more.  He couldn’t explain it but he needed to make her come, after a few more thrust he reached around and player with her some more trying anything to get her there before his own fast approaching orgasm. 

 

“JC…harder.” Lexi moaned.  He hoped that meant she was close so he once again took hold of her hips and began to grind into her as hard as he could. Lexi was moving herself in tune with his thrust to get the most out of his actions.  Finally a wave after wave of pure ecstasy washed over her.  Her body instantly tightened and quivered under him.  JC shoved himself as far inside her as he could possibly go and released, letting his own orgasm wash over him.  His arms seemed to lock up but he tired to thrust a few more times for good measure.

 

JC collapsed on to the bed beside her landing face first into a pillow.  He was completely spent but the happiest that he had been in a long time.  He felt her run her hands through his hair while he rested his head on her pillow, listening to the sound of his own rapid heartbeat.

 

“Can we just stay like this forever?” JC asked, closing his eyes and breathing in the moment.  Lexi just shook her head.  As much as she wanted to keep him she knew that she it would never be like this again.  And as awesome as this night was, it wasn’t reality.  It was better to be with him in the minor role that she had in his life than to not be with him at all.  JC just sighed, reality really sucked.

 

It wasn’t long before his fatigue started to return, he was impressed that he had been able to do as much as he did, but now there was nothing left.  Lexi watched as his eye slowly closed and his breathing returned to normal.  Within seconds he was sound asleep.  She watched him for a minute, he looked so at peace.

 

“I love you.” She whispered before succumbing to the wine and sex induced slumber.

Chapter End Notes:
Let me know if you guys like the new version better so far?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story