Author's Chapter Notes:
Another sexy bit with JC

The next morning Lexi was sitting at her kitchen table watching JC though the open door to her bedroom as he slept.  She though back to the night before and smiled as she sipped her coffee.  The pop star was still lying sprawled out in her bed, the sheets twisted around his naked body.  The sight it’s self was like a work of art and Lexi was just trying to make a good mental picture.  It also gave her more reason to push Isadora into letting her have something more with him that just being there to keep his busy schedule. 

 

She cursed at the empty wine bottle on the counter for giving her this headache but truth be told it probably had more to do with her constant thinking lately.  She wanted to tell JC the truth so bad but maybe it would be a nice surprise for him.  Lexi glanced at the clock, wondering how long she should let him sleep before waking him up to return him to that hell whole.  It wasn’t that she wanted to take him back but if she didn’t Jade would report him as stole and tracking him down would be as easy as pushing a button.  She would end up in Jail and he would be on his way to New York without her.

 

“This is what you wanted Lexi, everything it going according to plan.” She told herself softly.  She busied herself packing again after all she only had a few days left to get it all together and meet up with the guys, not that she had a lot to move.

 

JC finally began to move about, putting his hand on his face to block some of the light that was coming in through the window; it wasn’t long before he realized the bed wasn’t as full as it was the night before.  He lifted himself up and looked around, taking a minute to remember where he was.  He smiled and let himself fall back onto the soft bed when he saw Lexi wrapping for items to place in a box.  The movement didn’t go unnoticed by her.

 

“Good afternoon sleepy head.” Lexi teased not taking her eyes off the item in her hand that she was struggling to wrap.  JC glanced at the clock on her night stand, it was just past noon.

 

“Why did you let me sleep so long?” He asked, spinning his legs around to the side of the bed.  He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, letting the sheets drape over him lap not really hiding much.  Which Lexi noticed but was trying not to stare at him, but it was gorgeous.  She imagined what he would have look like in his prime. 

 

She got up from the floor and offered to make him some lunch.  He humored her even though his inside weren’t too sure.  After slipping his underwear back on he took a seat at the table and watched her make them something to eat. 

 

“So you never did tell me about this new job of yours.  I guess we got side tracked last night.” JC laughed.

 

“Yeah about that…” Lexi started.  JC held up his hand to stop her, he knew where she was going with it.  He had been the one that got them side tracked the night before not her, he wasn’t mad or blaming her for what happened.  Lexi just sighed and let him interrupt her.

 

“Last night was great just least it at that.  Maybe it will help elevate some of this sexual tension between us.  I want to hear about this new job and maybe where exactly you got the money to fund this little adventure.”  JC explained.  She thought quickly about how to answer him while she sat down to join him for lunch.  She watched as he played with the food on his plate, knowing that he probably wouldn’t eat much.

 

“The new job sounds great but only time will tell.  It clearly involves me moving but I don’t mind.  I will be making more so I can afford a nicer place any way.  As for the money I used to fund our little date last night, let’s just say I didn’t work all the over time for nothing the rest I took out a small loan for, which I will be able to pay back in no time.” She explained.

 

“Well thank you for doing this.  I know it shouldn’t be about having enough money to be with some one that you… care about” JC paused as he hesitated to use some other words.  “But I appreciate what you did and I honestly had a great time.” He responded honestly, smiling at her to reassure her.  There was still a twinkle in his eye as he talked about it and they made Lexi happy, knowing that he truly meant what he was saying. 

 

When her plate was clean she excused herself from the table, she needed to take a shower and get ready for work.  As the days passed she knew things would get harder and the guys would need her there to help them, so the vacation was over.  JC watched her walk away thinking back to the night before and the choices he had made.  With her new job it sounded more and more like she was the one that he needed to carry on his legacy.

 

He briefly thought about Lexi’s deal with Jade and if she would be charged more for an additional romantic encounter with him, but honestly at this point he didn’t care and neither did a certain part of his anatomy. 

 

It was apparent that Lexi wasn’t used to having someone else in the apartment with her as she didn’t bother to lock the bathroom door either allowing JC to easily slip in.  He was very excited about hooking up with Lexi one last time.  If he never saw her again at least these memories would get him through those cold lonely nights.  He carefully stripped and slipped into the steamy shower.

 

As soon as the cold burst and air hit her Lexi spun around only to be silenced by JC’s kiss.  He wrapped his arms around her as the warm water washed over them.  The sexy growl that he made sent shivers down her spine.  There was no way that he was faking, he was either really horny or really into her, but with as much of a fight as he had put up in the past to protect his body from being molested she had to believe that it was more than a meaningless hook-up. 

 

“JC what are you doing?” She breathed not wanting him to stop.  He held up two fingers to her and paused.

 

“You have 2 more hours left, I just want to get you your money’s worth.   But if you want me to stop I will.”  He explained watching her eyes slowly close; she was clearly thinking about it and torn between doing the right thing and giving into to her sexual desires.  Her hands made their way down his back, across his tight ass and finally to his rock hard cock.  She stroked it a few times smiling at the sound of his moans.

 

He let her play with it for a moment, waiting for her to open her eyes and tell him that it was okay to continue.  Her gentle touch was magic to him as he threw his head back and moaned again.  Lexi took that as a sign that he was ready, and now so was she.  She was ready to admit that she wanted him and it wasn’t just as a friend either.   She carefully shifted them so that her back was up against the shower all and then she hooked one of her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her.

 

JC opened his eyes and kissed her again pressing her hard against the cold tiles.  While using one hand to support his weight and the other to support her ass, he gradually entered her with the guidance of her hand.

 

“God JC, you’re so big… damn… that feel so good.” Lexi moaned letting her head rest on his shoulder and her hand cling to his bicep as he thrust into her.  He laughed a little under his breath as his breathing became labored it was hard to talk.  He imagined how awesome she would think he was if he actually had his strength back.  His legs were starting to burn from the awkward sexual position but he couldn’t bring himself to stop, it just felt too fucking good.  He needed this, he needed her.

 

“Cum for me baby.” He breathed.  She couldn’t speak as her he collided with her over and over again.  She dug her nails into the flesh of his arm, not really meaning to hurt him but she just couldn’t help herself as her body started to tremble.

 

“Oh god.  JC, Please don’t’ stop.” She begged. 

 

He grunted in response knowing that he couldn’t take much more.  His whole body tensed up as he climaxed but he somehow managed to give her a few more power but shaky thrust to get her over the edge as well.  He stood there leaning on her for support allowing both of her feet to slip back down to the tub below.  Their forehead pressed together, he just watched her and waited for his breathing to return to normal.

 

“I am sorry…I just don’t have the stamina anymore.” JC said between breaths.  He stumbled backwards trying to get the feeling back in his legs and examined the tiny nail marks on his arm.

 

“Sorry.” Lexi offered.  JC just smiled and shrugged, it was just something to remember her by, should they never meet like that again.  They helped each other wash up and get out of the shower.  Neither of them was looking forward to going back to the night club so JC helped Lexi pack and they waited as long as they could before returning. 

 

They also agreed that, while Jade would know more or less what happened, but they wouldn’t tell the others.  JC had told Lexi that Chris was starting to have doubts about her and she said that she understood why he might, so telling them that they hooked up might make them think that Lexi really was just like all the other women, even though they both knew, but weren’t saying, that it wasn’t like that.  They were in love.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story