Each day seemed to be worse than the last; Jade was working them harder and feeding them less.  It wasn’t like she cared what happened to them after this week, they were Isadora’s problem now.  The only thing Jade needed was for them to have a pulse when she shipped them off on Sunday, even if they were on life support.

 

The sounds of Chris retching behind him sent JC over the edge again and he snatched the small trash pale up and made for his bed.  Chris wasn’t sure why he had the sudden urge to throw up; maybe it was the massive amount of meds in his system or the fear he was battling with. Horrible images of becoming Isadora personal sex slave were flooding his mind.  Maybe that was why she hadn’t taken advantage of him that night; soon she could have him any time she wanted. Chris began openly crying, allowing himself to fall back against the bathroom wall. 

 

The sounds of his sobs were killing Lexi but she didn’t know what to do for him, nothing she could say would make him feel better.  They only had a few more days of this hell to endure but it was the unknown life that awaited that concerned Chris the most. 

 

Her calls to Isadora were getting longer and there was so much planning going on behind the scenes.  The move wasn’t going to be easy and readjusting to a more normal life was going to take time but most of all fixing all the physical damage that Jade had caused them could take months.

 

“Is this going to be okay?” Justin asked still rubbing the sleep from his eye after his rude awakening that morning.  Chris had awoken from a nightmare and made for the bathroom in such a rush that it had woken them all up.

 

“I think so; look at it this way, things couldn’t get much worse, right?” Lexi asked.  She motioned around herself, their room was a dump.  The only one that ever cleaned it was Lexi and it had been awhile since even she had time to.  Surely whatever Isadora would have for them would be better, probably emasculate in fact.  “This could totally be a good thing.” Lexi assured them.

 

“But what about Chris, is he going to be okay?” Lance asked. Lexi smiled and it seems to catch the guys off guard.

 

 “Isadora is a beautiful, successful and wealthy woman.  She has gone to great lengths to be with him.  He could certainly do worse. There are worse situations to be in I guess.  I think she will be good for you guys, she can make you great again.” Lexi explained.  There was a pause in the room as the guys weren’t sure how to take what she just said; they guessed that was one way to look at it. 

 

 “What if she really just wants Chris and the rest of us are just baggage?” Justin asked. 

 

“No way.  With as much money and power as she has if she just wanted Chris then that is what she would have gotten.  You’re a group and she bought into the whole package.  I think she still sees something in you guys and Chris was just the bonus.  She never does anything half assed and she put her all into every new endeavor she has.  Now there is nothing any of us can do about it so we just need to focus on getting through the rest of this week and then we can worry about next week when it gets here.” Lexi explained.

 

“So, Chris please don’t cry you are just going to give yourself a stuffy nose.” Lexi begged.  Her eyes remained fixed on the bathroom doorway waiting for him to emerge.    When he did his eye were red and just simply headed straight for his bed, falling on to it and burying his face in his pillow.  Chris was still trying to process his feelings but he mind was cloudy. 

 

Lexi pulled an envelope out of her bag and laughed a little.  She did have something for the guys that might make them feel better.  As part of the sale agreement Miss Gaillard had to hand over any and all files on the guys.  Jade had given Lexi the results of the semen testing to mail to Isadora and with Isadora’s consent of course, Lexi opened it. 

 

“I got the results from the tests.” Lexi teased.  They all looked at her concerned. “It said that all the tests were in conclusive due to an unknown contaminate in the samples, they recommended retesting but Isadora hasn’t gotten the results just yet.  I don’t think she will be interested in retesting you guys though, I think she wants to focus more on your music.”  Lexi offered the report to the guys but Justin was the only one that took them.  He read it over quickly but didn’t smile.

 

“How do we know that it was actually destroyed?” Justin questioned.

“I am sure Isadora’s high price lawyer personally saw to it, but it doesn’t sound like it really mattered, seems to me like the stuff must have been pretty useless after…” Lexi said. 

 

“After you tampered with it?” JC questioned.

 

“I plea the 5th.”  Lexi teased, though she wasn’t really hiding her feelings about the situation any more.  Her and Jade had already butted heads that day over some stupid thing that Jade had requested her to do.  Lexi could see them getting into it again before the week was out, she no intentions of coming into work next week.  If Jade didn’t fire her, then she would quit.  Chris finally perked up, he seemed a little unsure.  Lexi was sort of in the middle when it came to the two of them.  Sure she cared about Chris but she also cared about Isadora.  They would make a cute couple and produce some of the cutest little dark haired babies.  Not to mention that Isadora would practically give him the world. “You know Chris; I think that you have this all wrong.”

 

“What do you mean?” Chris questioned.

 

“Seems to me that all the power is about to be put in your hands.” Lexi stated.  She was watching Chris as he got ready; he wasn’t really listening to her. 

 

“How do you figure?” He finally asked.

 

“Isadora, she is totally in to you.  I am pretty sure she would do anything you asked her to do, within reason of course.” Lexi explained.  It may have seemed like she was ratting her friend out but in reality it could only work in her favor.  If she wanted Chris to fall for her, she might just be willing to give him whatever he wanted.

 

“What if I am not the man that she thinks I am?  It’s one thing to fall in love with a poster or an idea…” Chris trailed off at the end, not really sure how to explain it.  Lexi thought for a minute about that.  It wasn’t like Chris was even the same guy that he used to be back then any way.

 

“Would it really kill you to play along with whatever mental image she has of you?” Lexi pondered out loud.  It wasn’t fair for Chris to pretend to be something that he wasn’t but if he did it could totally benefit him. 

 

Later that night, Chris’s mind was racing as his 15 minutes in heaven winner pressed him up against the bars of the cage.  Her hands were all over him, but he was thankful that his body remained unresponsive.  But the situation was making him think back to his date with Isadora and what Lexi had asked him earlier.  That night he had been able to manipulate her slightly to his advantage.  She did go with him to the bathroom even though she didn’t want sex, the sex that she ended up playing for any way.  Chris could see Lance and Joey waiting off to the side for their time in the cage. 

 

Maybe Chris could sacrifice himself for his friends.  Isadora had a thing for Chris and at first that scared him, but now he was thinking maybe it could work in their favor.  He could use her attraction to him to get things for them and make life in this world a little better.  But the catch would be once she had him would he lose his power over her?  Chris wasn’t so sure about his skills as a lover any more, it had been so long and he had been famous.  For most women his fame was enough to turn them on, but now would he be able to please Isadora?  Or would she toss him aside once she had experienced his love?  Would she move on to the others?

 

Chris would have shaken the thoughts from his head, if he could have moved.  The woman in the cage with him forced his head still and she probed his mouth with her tongue.  This had to be the longest 15 minutes ever.  Chris felt his fear about the upcoming move returning.  He just needed someone to talk to about it.  Maybe he could get one of the guys alone later and see if his plan sounds just as crazy out loud as it did inside his head.

 

By the end of the night Lance’s ankle was painfully swollen.  Chris was running a fever and had so much cold medicine in his system; Lexi was starting to wonder if he even knew what was going on around him.  JC was still having trouble keeping stuff down.  He would eat and then try to keep it down long enough to get something out of it before running to the bathroom.  Things weren’t looking good for the guys, Lexi prayed for them to have the strength to make it just one more night.

 

Lance was sitting on his bed trying to massage his ankle and rewrap it for bed when Chris snuck in, the others were nowhere in sight, probably out helping to clean up.  He sat down on the bed facing Lance and waited for his friend to look at him. 

 

“Are you alright Chris, you seem distracted lately?” Lance asked.

 

“I am okay; I just really need to talk to someone.  Can I borrow your ear for a minute?” Chris begged.  Lance just nodded and waited for Chris to continue.  Chris carefully explained the revelation he had earlier and his fears about proceeding down that path.  “I don’t want to take advantage of her but that way we could all get what we want.  She could have me and we could have a better life.” Chris said, his bottom lip quivering slightly with fear and guilt.

 

“Chris, I am not going to tell you what to do, just that… you shouldn’t do anything for anyone else but yourself.  It’s not fair for you to sacrifice for all of us.  I know you mean well but you have to think about yourself first.  I can only hope that if we behave and do as we are told, Isadora will reward us for a job well done, unlike Miss Gaillard.” Lance explained.  There were risks involved with Chris’s plan to manipulate Isadora and Lance didn’t want to take reasonability if that plan back fired on him.  “You could end up being miserable and I know that I couldn’t live with myself seeing you suffer on my behalf.  Should you chose to go down that path make sure you set up something to keep yourself happy as well.”

 

Chris nodded and thanks Lance for hearing him out.  It ultimately was his choice as to what he did.  But if Isadora wanted him then she would have him one way or another, so he might as well try to benefit from it.  Love had a whole new meaning to him now than it used to, he was pretty sure that he could love Isadora if she let him be himself whereas before he had wanted so much more out of a relationship. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story