Story Notes:
Just something that popped into my head.  I'm blaming the snow storm :)  Hope you enjoy!

When celebrities talk about filming sex scenes, they totally lie.  I mean, it’s true that it’s awkward and uncomfortable because people are watching you and shouting directions at you while you’re trying to “act sexy.”  But those actors leave something out, too.

 

They don’t tell you how hard it is to not get aroused when an extremely gorgeous man is rubbing up against you, kissing your neck, you shoulders, your chest.  There is still friction, sweet, delicious friction as he thrusts, making it look as real as possible.  Of course you both have something on, covering your most private parts, but that doesn’t erase their existence.  The thin, flesh colored panties don’t change the fact that you’re practically having sex with the man on top of you.

 

What’s worse, that man is Justin Timberlake.  There’s no stopping the flutter in your stomach, the heat that rises from your middle, the wetness that soaks your core.

 

I let out a small sigh as someone around us yells “cut!” and Justin’s body moves off of mine.  Someone, a stage hand, wraps a thick robe around me and I pull it closed gratefully.  I don’t want anyone to know how turned on I’m getting.  Actors aren’t supposed to get aroused when filming sex scenes.  They’re supposed to be too awkward and unrealistic.  Right.

 

Unfortunately for me, I’m not an actress.  I’m a dancer, and I was hired to do Justin’s latest video.  I’ve done some dancing with him before, so I had no problem signing up when he asked.

 

“You might have to act a little, too.”  He told me, “but don’t worry.  I’ll help you out.  It’ll be painless.”

 

What he neglected to tell me was that some of this “acting” entailed having sex.  Well, acting like we’re having sex. 

 

“That’s a wrap for today.”  The director yells at us and I’m thankful that I can put some real underwear on.  This pair is riding up my ass.  “Justin, come take a look at the play back.  I want your approval on this.”

 

I watch as Justin heads over to the cameras, sitting at a desk with a computer.  Curious, I follow.  I really want to get dressed, but I’d like to see what our little sex scene looks like.  It felt pretty intense to me.  I want to know what other people will be watching.

 

I cringe a little when the camera focuses on my face, a blush creeping to my cheeks.  I look like I’m totally into it.  I look like I’m truly enjoying having Justin Timberlake rubbing up on me, kissing on me, touching me…and I was.  I did enjoy it, a lot.  I wasn’t acting in the slightest.  I hope no one else notices.

 

“Shit,” Justin curses, pointing to the screen.  “There’s a tech in the shot, you can see him the entire time.”  The director leans in to take a better look, a curse leaving his mouth when he spots the torso of someone that’s not supposed to be there.

 

“We’re going to have to re-shoot.”  The director announces, and I groan.  All eyes turn to stare at me, and I cover my mouth.  I didn’t mean for that to be out loud.

 

“Sorry, I’m just really tired.”  Luckily, it’s five in the morning so I have a legitimate excuse.  “I’m not sure I’m up for any more filming right now.”  I stare at the floor, wishing it would swallow me whole.

 

“It’s all right.  We’re not filming anymore tonight.  Go get some sleep, Haley.”  The director shoos both me and Justin off set, telling you that he’ll figure something out for tomorrow.

 

“I didn’t realize it was so late…or early.”  I say, breaking the silence that settles between us as we walk toward our trailers.  Normally we have hordes of people surrounding us, touching up our makeup, handing us food and water, asking us if we need anything.  Right now though, it’s just us.

 

“Yeah, shoots like this usually take a while.”  Justin’s voice is quiet.  I shiver a little.  “Cold?”

 

I nod.  “Yeah, I don’t have much on.”  I smile a little, indicating the robe that covers my nearly naked body.

 

Justin just swallows thickly.

 

“So,” I start, asking a question that’s been bugging me since this shoot started.  “Other than sexing you up, how much acting am I going to be doing?”  I glance over at him.  “I’m a dancer, Justin, I don’t think I’m going to be very good with the other stuff.”

 

He grins at me and I feel my pulse rise.  “You seemed to handle the sex scenes well.”  His comment makes me blush.

 

“I don’t know if anyone would have trouble having sex with you, Justin.”  I’m blaming the fatigue for that comment.  I should never be allowed to talk while I’m half asleep.

 

He just laughs.  “How about I go through the lines with you?  We can practice a little before we shoot tomorrow.”

 

I nod, thankful to see our trailers only a dozen feet away.  “God, I can’t wait to take off these horrible panties.”  Again, I shouldn’t be allowed to speak when I’m like this.  Justin’s chuckle reaches my ears again and I peek over at him.  He’s got his eyebrows raised, a devilish look on his face.

 

“Is that so?” 

 

I make a face at him, ungraciously reaching behind me to tug at the offensive garment.  “Yeah, I have a wicked wedgie.”  There, I’ll break this tension with some gross humor.

 

Justin wrinkles his nose.  “Thanks for sharing, Hale.”

 

“Welcome.”  My voice is slurred from exhaustion.  “Good night, Justin.  See you in the morning?  Or…afternoon? Whenever.”

 

“G’nite, Hales.”  His lips are soft on my cheek, his hand hot against my arm as he kisses me softly.  “Sweet dreams.”

 

He leaves me at my trailer and watches as I step inside.  I sigh heavily and lean against the door when it’s closed.  I cannot believe all that has happened.  I just faked having sex with Justin Timberlake, and now I’m horny as all hell.

 

I’ve always loved working with Justin; one of the perks being his beautiful body and getting to rub up against it while we dance.  My dirty mind has wondered for years what he might be like in bed.  I never imagined I’d get so close.  It’s almost too much for me to handle.

 

Fumbling, I pull off the robe and struggle with the beige panties that have caused me so much aggravation.  I’m way too tired to even consider putting any other clothing on, so I fall into bed naked.  The covers are soft and they warm instantly as I crawl underneath.  It feels so good to be going to sleep.  My sleepy mind wanders back to the filming, remembering what Justin’s tongue felt like sliding across my shoulder.  I don’t know if the director told him to do that move, or if he was inspired by the moment.  My girlish mind likes to think he just wanted to lick me.

 

Groaning, I roll over and place a pillow over my head.  Go away, dirty thoughts.  You’re not welcome here right now.  I’m too tired for this, anyway.

 

It’s really hard to get to sleep when I’m horny.  My body doesn’t seem to feel the same exhaustion as my brain does, and it just tingles with want.  I need a release.  I’m just too tired to do anything about it at the moment.

 

I flop back and fourth, closing my eyes tightly and willing sleep to come to me.  All I can see are Justin’s hands and I can feel his mouth.  My body reacts to the memory and I flood, wetness slick between my thighs.

 

“Shit.”  I stumble out of bed, throwing on an oversized t-shirt as I make my way into the kitchenette.  Maybe if I make some hot chocolate I can sooth myself to sleep.  And, maybe I can stop fantasizing about Justin.

 

The lights of the trailer are harsh, hurting my tired eyes.  I ignore it and keep going with my task.  I know I won’t get to sleep if I force it, so I might as well have some chocolate while I wait.  I take the packages out of the box, putting water on the stove to heat.  As I grab some milk from the fridge, I hear a knock on the door and freeze.  Who can be knocking at my door at six in the morning?

 

Carefully, I open it up, peering around the side of it to spot Justin.  He gives me a sheepish grin.  I sigh.  “Please don’t tell me that we’re needed on set right now.”

 

Thankfully, he shakes his head.  “No, I just couldn’t sleep and I saw your light on.  I thought maybe you could keep me company through my insomnia.”  Another grin and I’m putty in his hands.

 

“Sure, I was just making myself some hot chocolate anyway.”  I open the door wider, letting him follow me into the trailer.  “I couldn’t sleep, either, even though I’m fucking bushed.”  I ignore the voice in my head that tells me I’m also incredibly horny, too.

 

“Yeah, that’ll happen sometimes.  Usually it’s because I can’t get my brain to shut off.”  He takes a seat at the small dining table, his eyes hot on my skin.  “So, did you take care of that pesky panty problem?”  His face is innocent curiosity, but his eyes say something different.

 

I snort slightly, “Nice alliteration.”  I grab another mug from the cabinet, setting it next to my own.  “If you must know,” I say, feeling bold, “I did take care of my ‘panty problem’ and I am happily panty-free.”

 

I enjoy the shock that registers on his face.

 

I watch as he swallows hard, licking his lips.  His eyes register my attire for the first time and I watch them darken into something I’ve never seen before.  “That’s just cruel, girl.”  His voice is husky.  I’m going to assume that it’s because he’s tired.

 

The kettle whistles, breaking the tension slightly.  I turn, busying myself with getting the cocoa ready so I don’t have to keep watch him watching me.  I carefully bring both mugs over to the table, setting a cup in front of Justin.

 

“Thanks,” He grabs the mug, holding it between his hands.  I take my time sitting down, not sure I’m feeling so bold as to give him a show.  “Do you want to run lines with me?”  His question catches me by surprise.

 

“Right now?”  I can see the sky lightening outside the windows.  It’s nearing dawn.

 

He shrugs, “Why not?  I told you I’d help you out.”  He takes a sip of the hot chocolate and I can’t help but watch as he licks his lips.  “Or we could…”  he trails off.

 

I break my stare away from his mouth.  “We could what?”  That look is in his eyes again.  It’s a look that has every nerve in my body on fire.

 

His shoulders rise in a shrug again.  “We’re going to have to re-shoot our scene from today.”  I’m thrown off by the change in topic and I sit back against the chair.

 

“I know, that’s what Aaron told us.”  I carefully sip my cocoa, happy that it’s not too hot.

 

His eyes are still dark, his stare is quite intense.  He’s silent for a while, watching me over the rim of his mug.  Finally, he sets it down, leaning his elbows against the table and putting his head in toward mine.  “We could practice the bedroom scene some more.”  The tone in his voice is decidedly husky, and now I’m sure it has nothing to do with sleep deprivation.  I almost choke on my drink.

 

It’s my turn to raise an eyebrow.  “Was I that bad?”  I’m feigning innocence here, enjoying the thoughts and emotions playing across his face.

 

“Oh…” I like the gruff to his voice.  “No.  In fact…you were damn near perfect.”  His eyes wander to my shirt, and I know he’s wishing that the table top wasn’t obscuring his view of my neither regions.

 

“So?  Why practice?”  I’m not usually so coy.  I think he slipped something into my cocoa.  Honestly.

 

The smirk that rests on his lips is knee-weakening.  “I said nearly perfect, darling.  There are a few things we could work on.”

 

“Oh?  Like what?”  I set my cup down and push it away, leaning my own body over the table top.  Because it’s such a small table, our faces are mere inches away.  I can smell the minty mouthwash he uses; feel his breath on my face.

 

“For starters, it would help if you were truly naked.”  Again, his eyes wander down my body.  This time, he stops at the peek of cleavage that’s been presented to him.  I lean forward a little more.

 

A sudden, unexpected sassiness comes over me and I decided to be daring.  Reaching to the hem of my shirt, I pull it up and over my head, tossing it in Justin’s direction.  “Now what?”  I ask, sitting in front of him completely naked.  I lean casually back, resting an arm across the back of the chair.  Justin’s eyes are the size of saucers, his pupils dilating as he stares at me.  He recovers slightly, gaining back some of his cool composure.

 

“Well,” he drawls, standing up and leaning over the table.  His mouth is rough against mine as he kisses me hard, and I have to catch my breath when he pulls away.  “Now we take this someplace more comfortable.”  I can’t help but stare at his obvious arousal as he walks past me, tenting his sweatpants.  Shakily, I stand and follow him to my bedroom.

 

He turns swiftly, pulling a gasp from my throat as he closes the door and pushes me up against it roughly.  “Justin…”  I manage only that word before my voice is swallowed by the body-melting kiss he lays on me.  I squirm, wanting him to touch me, but his hands stay firmly planted on either side of my head.

 

“You’ve been driving my crazy all day, girl.”  He grunts, his mouth moving to my ear.  I moan when his teeth scrape against my ear lobe, sucking it softly into his mouth.  It’s one of my weak spots.

 

“I…I have?”  I ask weakly, still wishing he would put his hands anywhere on my aching body.

 

I can feel his breath fan across my collar bone.  “Mmhmm.”  Kisses are being planted softly across my shoulder.  “Seeing you there,” now up my neck, “wearing barely anything,”  again across my collar bone and down toward my sternum, “writhing up against me in that bed…”  Finally his lips connect with my breasts, his tongue tracing a pattern around my nipple.

 

I have to reach up and grab his arms, using them to hold me up.  I just might fall to the floor if he keeps this up much longer.

 

“I thought…” I pant heavily as he switches to the other breast.  “I thought that actors thought sex scenes were uncomfortable.”

 

I can feel his smirk against my skin.  “Oh, they are.”  He stops his ministrations on my chest, looking up at me with smoldering eyes.  “They’re uncomfortable because all I wanted to do was take you right then and there, but too many people were watching.”

 

Finally, his hands come off of the door and he places them on my hips, pulling my body roughly against his own.  I can feel his erection pressing up against my thigh, hard and thick.  “Shit, I thought that it was just me.”

 

He doesn’t say anything, instead capturing my mouth in a searing, toe curling kiss.  I manage to tug at his pants, pulling them down slightly.  I reach into his boxers, grabbing a hold of him and gently putting pressure on his shaft.  He hisses in my ear.

 

“Fuck, Hales.”  I pump him some more, running my thumb over his tip.  He’s incredibly hard, pulsing in my hand.  If I wasn’t wet and horny before, he’s opened the floodgates now.

 

“Justin…”  It comes out as a whine.  His fingers dance down my stomach and toward my thighs, teasing as he inches closer to where I want him the most.  I put a little more pressure on his cock, liking when I hear his intake of breath.  Swiftly, he’s slid a finger across my center.

 

He gives me a surprised look.  “All of this for me?” he asks, moving his finger around in the wetness that has soaked my thighs again.  I nod, still stroking him with my hand.  “Well, let’s not waste it then.”

 

Before I can full comprehend what’s happened, Justin’s slipped his arms around my waist, hoisting me up against the door.  I feel him find balance, and he takes a hand away to drop his sweatpants completely to the floor.  There’s no preamble before he impales me on his length, pulling loud moans from both of us.  He doesn’t move for a moment, and I relish the feeling of being filled by him.  It almost hurts, how deep he is, but it’s not long before I’m struggling to create some friction between us.

 

He gets a better grip on my hips, lifting my slightly so he can slide out a little.  With a thrust, he’s back inside of me again, setting a rhythm that’s slow and torturous.

 

“Fuck, Justin…” I writhe against him.  It feels so incredibly good, but I want more.  I want friction and heat and sweat.  This just isn’t cutting it.

 

He smirks up at me, keeping his pace deliberately slow.  I lean forward and take his mouth with mine, tracing my tongue across his lips.  His pace slows even more as he focuses on the kiss, and I groan in frustration.

 

“Something wrong, baby girl?”  He asks, stopping completely.  I wriggle, trying to get him to start moving in me again, but he holds my hips fast.

 

“You’re not playing fair.”  I whine.  He chuckles, lifting me from against the door and moving us toward the bed.  I’m not sure how he does it without pulling out, but he manages to get me settled on the bed and resume his slow, erotic rhythm without missing a beat.

 

Now I can get some of the friction I wanted.

 

I slide my hands down his back, scratching the skin slightly.  When I reach his ass, I grab roughly and pull him into me, hard.  He lets out a muffled “fuck” and buries his head into my shoulder.

 

I pick up our pace, feeling my wetness slick on him.  He matches my thrusts, pushing farther and deeper into me.  I let my mouth close over his ear lobe, sucking gently on the soft skin.  He moves faster inside of me, stretching and filling.  My eyes close tightly and I throw my head back. 

 

“Oh shit, Justin…”  I arch my back slightly, sending his cock in at a different angle, hitting new spots and curling my toes.  “Oh fuck.”

 

I can’t help myself as I move harder against him, pulling him into me as much as possible.  He stills slightly, pushing deep as I rub my clit against him, riding him.  I hear him moan and feel the rumble of it through his chest.  I’m so close, so fucking close.

 

“Haley.”  He pants in my ear.  “You’re going to make me come if you keep moving like that.”

 

“Good.”  I state, picking up my pace even more.  I can feel the build in my belly, hot and tingly.  It rises and bubbles until it spreads and I curse, my body tightening around him as I spasm.  My orgasm hits me in waves, and I call out his name loudly.  His thrusting resumes as I squeeze him tightly and he moves a few more times before I feel him spilling into me, his own orgasm pulling unintelligible words from his mouth.

 

We ride out the wave for a few seconds more before his body stills above me and he gently lowers his weight down.  I can feel his heart rapidly racing in his chest, thumping along with my own.

 

After a moment, he rolls off of me, pulling out and settling next to me.  I’m pulled into his arms and he kisses my neck softly.

 

“How was I that time?”  I ask sleepily, a grin playing across my face.

 

“Fucking perfect.”  He mumbles into my shoulder.  I pout, even though he can’t see it.

 

“Does that mean we don’t have to practice this scene anymore?”  I turn my head a little so I can see his face.  He opens one eye sleepily, giving me a look.  I grin.

 

“In the morning, Haley, when I’ve gotten some sleep,” a yawn breaks up his sentence, “I’ll have you every which way I can.”  He nips at my ears.  “I’m thinking of changing up the scene a little anyway.  I need to research more…”  He trails off and I know he’s close to sleep.

 

My own eye lids flutter heavily and I snuggle down into the blankets.

 

“Okay…”  I say, moments away from drifting off.  “As long as I don’t have to wear those awful panties.”

 

He laughs against my shoulder.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think!

Completed
a_moments_grace is the author of 23 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: visual