Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally it's here Chapter 9... I'm so very sorry it has taken so long... I hope you enjoy it... =D

Featured Song:

Fragile   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Qs0Zh2mBU 

This is who I picture Madison looking and sounding like - Delta Goodrem. 

Chapter 9

~~~~~~Allure Tour Bus~~~~~~~

 

Ă’Hey girls,Ă“ JC said as he slung his bag off his shoulder to rest at his side.  He stepped through the entrance of the bus and into small lounge area where the girls of Allure were playing cards. Well most of the girls anyway. Ă’WhereĂ•s Maddy,Ă“ he questioned noticing she wasnĂ•t up front with the others, just before he heard the sound of her voice quietly singing from the back of the bus. He nodded at them in response to their pointed fingers.

 

ÒJC why donÕt you play a game of cards with us. Madison said she wanted some alone time to work on something, and for no one to bother her.Ó Kimberly explained scooting over in her seat in welcome.

 

ÒNahÉ Thanks though. IÕm going to go see if I can help,Ó he murmured as he walked down the aisle, and dropped his bag into one of the spare bunks on their bus.

 

ÒItÕs your funeral,Ó Maria sighed shaking her head and all the girls giggled for a moment. They knew Madison didnÕt like to be interrupted when she was working on a song. They hadnÕt used any of her songs on this album, but they were hoping to use at least one of them on their next album. She was a really good songwriter, and really knew how to translate peopleÕs emotions into a song. Well, they had tried to warn JC. There was nothing else they could do, so they went back to their game.

 

As JC walked to the back of the bus, he could hear the soft melody being played on a keyboard. The lilting tone of her voice seeped through the wood of the door surrounding JC. He closed his eyes for a brief moment to absorb the emotions flowing around him that her music stirred.

 

Sometimes I feel like I'm alone.

Sometimes I feel like I'm not that strong.

Sometimes I feel so frail so small.

Sometimes I feel vulnerable.

Sometimes I feel a little fragile, oh.

A little fragile, oh.

 

JC softly opened the door and stepped into the room. Madison was facing away from him playing a soft melody on her keyboard. She hadnÕt noticed him walk in the room, yet. He gently closed the door behind him as he continued to listen to her sing with such passion and emotion in her voice.

 

In six thousand years what will this mean,

Words from the heart or a melody.

So caught in emotion and I'm overcome.

As I'm falling down I come undone.

 

As she held the last note, he stepped up behind her and placed his hands gently upon her shoulders startling her. She jumped up from her seat and away from the touch. Her hand rested lightly over her racing heart trying to calm it down. She was so lost in her song that she hadnÕt heard anyone walk in behind her. She had thought she was still alone. When she saw it was JC, she stopped the curse from breaching her lips that someone was interrupting her alone time.

 

Ă’JC you scared the crap out of me,Ă“ she paused for a moment to take a deep breath and control her racing emotions. Ă’How long have you been there? When did you get here?Ă“ JC stepped up to her and grabbed her hands in his pulling her snuggly up against the warmth of his chest. She inhaled deeply the smell that was uniquely him, and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

 

ÒI havenÕt been here that long. I heard a good part of your song though. You wrote that?Ó She froze for a moment not answering afraid he would say that he didnÕt like it. Instead of using words to respond, she felt safer just nodding her head. ÒIt was beautiful, but rather sad. I didnÕt know you could play the piano.Ó He rested his chin upon the top of her head and lightly rubbed her back.

 

ÒThereÕs a lot you still donÕt know about me JC. We donÕt get a lot of time to spend alone together, you know?Ó

 

ÒThatÕs going to change,Ó he whispered kissing the side of her head. He pulled away from her for a brief moment to lead her over to one of the couches. He sat down and pulled her down beside him into the crook of his arm. She looked up at him questioningly. ÒIÕm done with this hiding around shit. I canÕt do this anymore.Ó

 

Madison inhaled sharply thinking he was talking about being with her, and she tried to pull away. When JC realized how what he said sounded to her, he pulled her back to him tightly. ÒI didnÕt mean it like that baby. I meant I donÕt want us to have to sneak around to be together. I donÕt mean us going public and making a big announcement that weÕre together or anything.Ó He sighed and took a moment to organize his thoughts. ÒI heard about what those girls said to you at the meet and greet today.Ó

 

ÒJC it was nothing really. I just wasnÕt expecting it, and-Ó

 

ÒNo,Ó he told her firmly. ÒThere is no reason anyone should be treated that way. Our fansÉ Our real fans would only want us to be happy, IÕm sure. But I think. I think theyÕre confused. Are we a couple or arenÕt we? You knowÉÓ He let his head fall against the back of the couch. ÒI just donÕt want us to hide anymore. I want us to openly be together. No more hiding to keep peace with the fans. Why should my happiness have to be sacrificed to sell another album? If they canÕt understand that, then they were never fans of my music. ThatÕs what IÕm in this business for, my music. Do you understand?Ó

 

He lifted his head from the back of the couch to peer down at Madison who had been watching him intently running her fingers up and down his chest. Ă’I do understand. And I want to be with you more than anything. But what about Johnny? And JIVE?Ă“ She asked him in a whispered voice, so many emotions running through her, clogged her voice.

 

ÒDonÕt worry about them. IÕll figure something out. You are so precious to me,Ó he said just before lowering his lips to hers in a soft and gentle kiss that conveyed more emotion and passion than any of their previous kisses. JC gently pulled back from the kiss and smiled down at Madison the smile crinkling in the corners of his eyes. Madison bit the bottom of her lip as she smiled back in response to him.

 

ÒSo my dear,Ó JC began getting comfortable once again on the couch. Pulling Madison against him, so that her body lay between his legs with her head upon his chest. ÒWhat else donÕt I know about you? Do you have any weird hobbies? Do you secretly long to be a museum curator? Or are you a princess in disguise, fulfilling the dreams that you were forbidden?Ó He chuckled softly kissing the top of her head. Madison rolled her eyes and poked him in the stomach.

 

ÒStop it,Ó she laughed a sigh. ÒWellÉ I can also play the guitar a little bit. UmmÉ I was trained in ballet and jazz, since I was fiveÉ LetÕs see what else in interesting about me that you donÕt knowÉ I can speak some Spanish and Italian.Ó They continued to talk about different parts of their lives, while the bus shifted into gear and headed back to the hotel. They had a second concert in Tampa tomorrow.

 

~~~~~~~ At the hotel ~~~~~~~~

 

When they arrived at the hotel, the girls and JC was ushered in through a back entrance. Luckily they had arrived, before more of the NSYNC fans could build up trying to sneak a peak at the superstars. Once they were inside the hotel, they were rushed to a private elevator and taken up to their floor. For security purposes, while on tour NSYNC rented out an entire floor during the concerts, so they could close it off to fans and paparazzi, giving them a little privacy. 

 

Arriving at the designated floor, JC held MaddyÕs hand as they walked over to her room. He took her key card from her hand and opened the door for her. JC followed her in, and Madison put a hand against his chest to halt him. ÒJC IÕm sharing a room with Lauren, and she probably wants to get some sleep.Ó JC gave her a pouty face.

 

ÒActually, I was heading over to hang out with the other girls for a little bit anyway. You guys can hang out here,Ó Lauren waved away MadisonÕs concern and continued down the hall towards the other room.

 

JC shut the door and walked in further into the room and plopped on MadisonÕs bed. Madison let out a soft chuckle and shook her head in response before taking a seat beside him. ÒTalk to me baby,Ó he sighed kissing the side of her head as he pulled her closer to his side.

 

Ă’Talk to you about what?Ă“

 

Ă’What did those girls actually say to you? I want to know everything that happened,Ă“ he laid down in the bed and pulled her down with him. He scooted her back against him in a spoon position wrapping his arms snuggly around her.

 

ÒJC trust meÉ. You really donÕt want to knowÉ It will only make you more upsetÉ Please can we just leave it in the pastÉ I really donÕt want to talk about it,Ó she sighed.

 

JC kissed the back of her head gently, Òsure baby. Why donÕt you go to sleep? ItÕs been a very long day. Tomorrow weÕll talk to Johnny and figure this out.Ó When he didnÕt receive a response, he realized her breathing had evened out and she had already fallen asleep. He fought himself to stay awake longer. He didnÕt want to let her out of his arms yet, but he really should get back to his room. He thought about different ways he could approach Johnny about the situation.

 

An hour or so later, Lauren creep back into the room. Madison was very quiet so she figured she must have fallen asleep already. She went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, and when she came out the light from the bathroom washed over MadisonÕs bed and she saw the couple snuggled up together.

 

ÒOh my they are just too cute together. WhereÕs my camera,Ó she dug around in her duffle bag near her bed and pulled it out. She quickly snapped a picture of the couple, so comfortable in one anotherÕs arms. ÒThis is going to be a picture theyÕll want to keep,Ó she chuckled and put her camera away before sliding into bed herself and falling asleep.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter... I'm working on chapter 10 now... I hop to be done soon... Keep up with your awesome feedback - I love to read it!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj tour tourjc jc justin