Several hours later, Liz ran to the lobby to hand in the key card while JC loaded the bags in the car.  He jogged lightly down the stairs and rounded the corner, shoving open the stairway door with his hip.  He looked down as he walked toward the exit, digging in his jean pocket for the car key, not paying attention to his surroundings. 

Once he pulled the key out of his pocket, he looked up and straight into the eyes of the maid.  She obviously didn’t recognize him with his clothes on.  The little devil on JC’s shoulder couldn’t resist the opportunity.  You could practically see the horns protruding from his head. 

He paused next to her as she glanced up, about to offer her assistance.  “My wife and I are checked out of the room now.  Sorry about this morning, we’re on our honeymoon, you know.  I just can’t resist her.”  JC offered a sly smile as the maid struggled to breathe and the blood drained from her face.  ”Have a nice day.”  He called as he walked away. 

He was still chuckling to himself as he threw the luggage in the trunk and stretched one more time in the morning air.  Liz wrapped her arms around his waist from behind when she joined him.  She stood on her tiptoes so she could rest her chin on his shoulder. 

“Can I ask what you said to the maid?”

He rubbed her arms.  “What makes you think that I would say anything to the maid?”

Turning her head so her mouth pressed up to his ear, she tugged on his ear lobe with her teeth and whispered.  “Because I know how that evil mind of yours works…And… she was hyperventilating before she ran into a room and slammed the door as I walked down the hall.”    

JC’s head swiveled so that his lips grazed Liz’s.  “You know me too well, I won’t be able to get away with anything, will I?”

“Nope.  Now that we are married, you have won your last argument because for the rest of your life, I will always be right.  You might as well memorize the words ‘I was wrong’ right now and the number for a good florist – I’m partial to roses, actually.”

“Hmm…is it too late to rethink this whole marriage thing?”  He joked but grunted as she quickly tightened her arms around his waist, causing him to rapidly exhale. 

“You are stuck with me for life, baby.” 

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.”  He twisted in her arms and got lost in her kiss before pulling away.  He reluctantly released her so they could both get in the car. It was a short drive to the airport where they turned the rental car in before making their way to a ticket counter. 

“What are the odds that we can get all the way to your house in Florida without you being seen or someone noticing your hand?”

“Our house,” he responded distractedly as he checked the monitor to see which airline could get them home the fastest.  “And why would someone look at my hand?”

“Um…I know it’s not much but there is a ribbon on a very important finger of yours.  And believe me women will be checking it out.”

“Let them see it, I’m proud of it.”

“Yeah, but do you want someone to spill the beans and let our families know before we tell them?”

“Well, what do you suggest?  I’m not taking it off.”

“I didn’t ask you to take it off, I just asked you to think about what will happen if someone sees it on your hand or as a matter of fact sees the rock on my hand that you gave me.”

“Then I guess we will deal with that when it happens.”  JC remarked stubbornly as he headed off to the earliest flight out. 

***

Flying with JC was a whole new experience.  Liz was no stranger to flying and had in fact traveled the country several times over with her job, but never had she flown in such comfort or been catered to in such fashion.  Just the name JC Chasez opened the doors to VIP lounges at the airport or called for pre-boarding in their first class seats.  There was no waiting around for the beverage cart to come around to serve you.  A flight attendant took your drink order before you were even in your seat. 

Need a pillow or blanket?  One was offered as soon as JC reached for his sweatshirt. 

“Spoiled much?”  Liz asked in amazement as yet another attendant stumbled over themselves in an effort to serve her new husband.

“What are you talking about?” 

“I’m just saying don’t expect that kind of treatment from me.  I don’t intend to fall all over myself serving you and being at your beck and call.” 

A hint of a smile crossed his face, “Jealous?”

“Not in a million years.”  She crossed her arms over her chest to ward off a sudden chill. 

“I’d be happy to share my blanket with you,” he grinned suggestively as he placed the blanket over the two of them and his hand disappeared inside it.  Liz let out a quick breath as she felt his hand slide up her thigh to his ultimate goal.  The jeans that she had on suddenly felt harsh against her skin. 

Grabbing his hand in hers, she hissed, “What do you think you are doing?  We are in public!  Didn’t you have enough of that this morning?”

JC paid no attention to her concern as he deftly undid the button and lowered the zipper.  “Just relax, no one is paying any attention to us.”  His fingers teased and pleasured as she panted quietly and placed her head back against the seat and closed her eyes.  Just as she was beginning to lose herself, not caring that a plane full of people were inches away, he removed his hand.  “But you’re right, we don’t want anyone to hear you and let me tell you, you can be loud.”

“Josh!”  She moaned breathlessly as he gave one last caress before pulling his talented hand out of the blanket.

“Sorry, baby, ‘I was wrong.’”  He mocked her tone from earlier.

Liz’s face turned red as she struggled underneath the blanket to fasten her jeans again.  “Don’t get too comfortable, there will be payback.”  She promised. 

He snuggled down into his seat and closed his eyes.  “I can’t wait.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: proposal marriedjc jc