Story Notes:
All submissions must be accompanied by a complete disclaimer. If a suitable disclaimer is not included, the site administrators reserve the right to add a disclaimer.  Repeat offenders may be subject to further action up to and including removal of stories and account.
(Summer) 2001

You know what it feels like when you know you have something missing in your life? An animal, a type of clothing, a parent maybe, or just a friend, but you don't know where to start to look for it, or who, or what it was that was missing. That was what I knew I was missing in my life. My best friend. My other half.

What happened for me to lose my best friend dreams? To know your best friend, and then one day, they totally forget you, is sad. So sad.You see them on TV every day, and in magazines. You pick it up to read what they say, and deep down you feel their fading away. The person you knew is disappearing. Until one day you won't remember them, even though they are in your heart.

Yeah, I'm sure you can guess, I'm talking about Justin. Yeah, the relative term is that we used to be friends. Best friends in fact. But that all changed when we pursued in our dreams. It's not like we don't like each other. Our last phone calls, visits, letters showed we were best friends, so it's not like we left in a bad way. We just drifted away. But, that all changes sooner than I ever imagined, and it would be all thanks to our good ol' mamas. This is about the time it all began. When I was finally reunited with my best friend.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour dancer