Chapter 10 - Aftermath(Jade's Point Of View)

The past few days have been hard. I still hadn't told Justin, neither had I spoken to Britney, but today was the day. I was marching up to the cheating cow.
"Jade, where you going?" Kiara asked just stopping me as I marched my way to them in the corner.
"To talk to Britney and Wade."
"'Kay, see you on the bus." Kiara said as she hung her bag on her shoulder and began leaving the dance studio.

"Britney, hey. Can I talk to you?"
"Yeah, sure." Wade was just about to walk off.
"Oh, Wade, you might want to hear this too," I added, pointing to him.
"What's up?"
"What you're doing to Justin is wrong and unfair. Britney, you're his girlfriend, and Wade, you're his best friend. Two people who should never see themselves falling into each others arms, or in your case, in-between legs."

I continued, "I haven't told Justin 'cause I feel you should do it, one of you. I hope you apologise because he's going to be very upset. Personal addition, Britney, why would you do this to him again, after he forgave you, and Wade, his best friend, my friend. You really sold yourself out," I looked at them both, then shrugged and went off.

I decided to tell Kiara the down-low. Not for gossip, but for reassurance about what I did, and so she would know why if I give both of them the cold shoulder, not like I already haven't. Yeah, she was definitely shocked. At first she didn't believe me, but then realised I don't say things like that, and if it was her walking in boy there would be trouble now. All I have to wait for is them to tell him. They would tell him.

 


"Well, Jade?" Lynn asked on the phone.
"Mom, I'm not sure. It's been 3 days." I whispered as I stood by the Main exit door for the bus.
"Jade, you laid it down too nicely. You should've pulled her hair out." I glanced to the bedroom door then looked down again to hush my voice.
"It's really upset you hasn't it?"
"Yeah. Justin don't need these problems, and you know what he's like with trust." She sighed knowing what laid ahead for all of us.
"He has issues."
"Put it that way, yeah," she laughed lightly.
"It takes a lot to get him to love, or whatever."
"He hasn't called for the past 15 hours."
"It's only 15!" Lynn exclaimed making me pout and put on my whinging voice.
"But he calls loads. I'm going to go to Britney, since Wade has gone for a few days, as we have performance after performance."
"Okay, well, you let me know how it goes?" Lynn asked. I peered out my window, noticing a black hummer pull out.
"I wonder who that is."
"Who who is honey?"
I carried on watching as someone stepped out of the car, a very familiar Justin. "OMG, he's here, Mom!"
"Who?"
"Justin. He's going to the bus now."
"Sit tight and wait."
"I'm on her bus." I cried walking back and fourth between the living room and edging closer to her room.
"Oooh Jade, quickly, go to her now."
"I am," I put the phone down, knocking on her bedroom door.
"Come in."
"Britney."
"Jade, what?"
"I'm guessing you haven't told him."
"How would you know?"
"Because he's coming here right now."
"What do you mean?"
"He's here, outside."
"I haven't told him."
"Why is here?"
"Surprise visit maybe."
"Britney, you have to tell him."
"No. Just forget it, Jade."
"Forget it? You slept with Wade and I saw it!"
"Well shut up, and don't say shit." My eyes grew wide she was serious.
"You lying tramp!" I lashed out at her.
"Stop getting involved!" she slapped me back.
"Well, I didn't ask to see you both in bed. You expect me to shut up?"
"Yes. Justin wouldn't have to know."
"I KNOW, YOU IDIOT!"
"Don't call me an idiot!" she pushed her hands out at me, and we both fell on the floor.
"You cheating cow!" I pushed at her again.
"Fat virgin!"
"At least I don't give it up to just any guy!"

"Jade, Britney!" Justin cried, walking in on us, breaking us apart.
"What is going on?" Britney turned to look at me, sorting her hair out.
"Jade?"
"It ain't any of my business."
"Britney?"
"I'm not saying anything I don't want to."
"Will one of you say something? Why are you two fighting?"
"Britney, tell him."
"Tell me what?" Justin looked hard at Britney. She glanced at me and she began her fake crying.
"I slept with Wade," she confesed, looking down.
"You did what?"
"I had sex with Wade, Justin!" she cried.

I stared at Justin. His face, his emotions, had changed from worse to as if he couldn't go on. I could see the tears threatening to spill, but mostly he was angry.
"Justin," I whispered reaching out.
"Jade, go."
"But, Justin."
"Jade, please, just go," he whispered, turning his back on me. I nodded, getting my phone I left the bus.

"Jade."
"Mom."
"What the heck happened back there?"
"You heard?"
"Were you fighting?"
"Unfortunately it's spilled, and Justin told me to go."
"I hope he's okay."
"When I see him, I'll get him to call you."
"Thank you. Take care of him."
"I will. Bye," I shut my phone, going back to my bus.


 I opened my bedroom door. "Justin," I whispered, "are you...?" I was just about to ask.
"You knew and you didn't say." Justin flared up his fists clenched up.
"Justin, wait."
"Jade, why didn't you tell me?"
"Justin, come in. You need to calm down."
"No, Jade. You knew, and you didn't say a freaking word."
"How was I meant to tell you, when you were asking to speak to her, that she was busy having sex with Wade? Justin, I wasn't going to break your heart, especially over the phone. It wasn't even my place."
"But you knew," he broke down. It hurt me to see him like that. I would never want to see myself putting Justin like that.
"I'm sorry, J, I am. It hurt me seeing her, knowing how upset you would be. You think I would want to see you like this?"
"No. I knew this would happen, but with Wade? That son of a bitch was supposed to be my friend!" I put a finger to his lips.
"J, don't swear."
He smiled, shaking his head. I sat him on the bed, resting his head on my chest, wrapping my arms round his body. We sat there for ages. My top was slightly damp from Justin tears.

                               ~*~*~*~

"Justin, your mama wants to talk to you," I told him, pulling away.
"She knows?"
"I hope you don't mind."
"Saves me from telling her and receiving a lecture."
"She wouldn't lecture about you. She's actually worried about you, same with mom."
Justin nodded. "Are you okay? You had a fight with Britney?" he asked, checking my face for any scratches or bruises.
"It was just pushing."
"On the floor."
"Forget me. When do you go back?"
"Tomorrow."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Lemme call Mama, then we can sort out what we're going to do."
I nodded.

We ended up staying in, talking about what he was going to do next.
"What about you?" Justin asked me.
"I'm just going to do my job, and then go home for my break." I answered.
"Have you talked to our moms about the stuff you got coming up?"
"Not yet. Mom just said we'll talk business wise later." Justin nodded obviously wanting to know more about me.  "But, she said I'll still be busy. What about you?" I asked smiling knowing *NSYNC had bigget better things happening.
"Well, mom said she might get Nelly and Pharrell to work on a couple of our songs."
"Omg, that's great!"
"Yeah. I have to think of somehow to thank her."
Yes. Our moms control our money and stuff. It's cool they are our managers. Justin of course has Johnny, but he has my mama helping him with what to do on the side, like his recent film, Model Behaviour.

"Oooh, what's that?" I picked up a notepad Justin had behind him.
"Nothing much. Just songs."

'Tell me what kind of girl
Would want to play me
Turn me down
And try to break me
Baby how could you betray me
After all I've done for you'
I guess I know who that's about, but those are really good lyrics.

"Justin, will you sing it?"
"I don't know what tune yet."
"Just sing," I forced, smiling.

"Tell me what kind of girl
Would want to play me
Turn me down
And try to break me
Baby how could you betray me
After all I've done for you."

"That's really good. Is it going to go on the album?"
"Yeah. Show it to J.C, and see what he can come up with."
I nodded, smiling. "Got your bag?"
"Uh-huh. What time you up?" he asked.
"5am, can you believe it? For a concert in the evening.
"Why so early?"
"We have to do intense workout, fair enough. I have to 'cause I keep finding myself eating a whole box of ice cream."
"Why?"
"Just down sometimes, and food is my only comfort."
Justin cocked an eyebrow up, obviously not finding any of this true. "Why would you be down?"
"I don't really look forward to these tours with Britney, and I guess finding out how I did got me down too."
"Food is your comfort?"
"Yes. Why do you find this amusing?"
"Maybe because the phrase makes me think of people who are overweight, and you saying it just makes me laugh," he began to laugh even harder.
"It ain't funny! I'll end up with wiggly legs."
"Please, with those toned legs?"
I kept silent.
"Jade, you're not overweight." He poked my sides, tickling me.
"Okay, I'm not, but I will be."
"Did Britney call you fat?"
"She might've."
"Oh, Jade, why are you listening to her?"
"It just stayed in my mind, that's all."
"Jade, stop thinking like that."
"Okay, I have."
Justin hugged me, kissing my forehead.

To say Justin is over Britney would be a lie. Boy, the past months have been so hard and tough for all of us. Justin went back home. You would think Orlando. No, he went back to Shelby Forest. Stayed with his grandma and Big Pa. Yvette stayed with him, but Lynn stayed in Orlando. Justin would cry himself to sleep, and Yvette cried too. Of course, someone had to bring Justin back, and that was Yvette keeping Justin busy in the studio.

Both me and Lynn want to be there, but we know that's impossible. I've done my best comforting Justin, but there's only a certain amount I can do. I love Justin to bits, and it hurts me to see him like this. Well, I hardly will get to see him.

Lynn and Yvette though are the ones in pieces. They give up sometimes, not knowing what to do. The best we all can do is work. Keep our mind off things, and hopefully, Justin will be his normal self.


"Backstreet boys. Seriously? I smiled as i leant forward to look at the mail that had arrived for my mom to look at.
"Well, honey, it's a short tour by flight."
I nodded, reading the letters they had sent. "Wait till I tell Justin!"
"That's how much they're offering."
I nodded, accepting the amount.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour dancer