Pit stop for breakfast.
(Jade's Point of View)

"Jade."
I looked up to Kiara and Justin. One with flowers, one with a present. Did they get my birthday day messed up? Friends..., "Hey you guys," I smiled.
"We are very sorry."
I screwed my face up, "Sorry for what?"
"Meddling with you and Paul," Justin explained.
"Yeah, we should've let you go," Kiara confessed.
"It ain't any of our business," Justin replied next.
"And we understand if you might be annoyed."
I turned to Kiara, as she added on.
"But we are truly sorry. We won't ever do it again," Justin shook his head.
"It's probably our fault if you and Paul aren't talking."
"And..."
I stopped Justin mid way, "You guys, stop. Why you apologising? Fair enough, you interfered, but it was a good interference, and I'm thankful, and feel free, when you know I'm not myself, to step in."
"You don't hate us?" Kiara asked, shocked.
"Of course not. C'mere." I gave them a hug each.
"Well, here."
I opened the present. I pulled it out. "Omg, it has my name!"
"I know you're crazy over belts," Kiara laughed.
"Aww, thank you guys."
"It was just something small," Justin replied, sheepishly.
"Thank you. You know, you guys are quite weird, and random. What gave you the idea I would be mad?"
"We did kinda cut in on your hotel night."
I shook my head stopping them, "Have you guys eaten breakfast?"
"Yeah, some time ago."
"Okay," I smiled, as Kiara said bye.

"What's that over there?"
"Where?" I turned around, turning back, seeing Justin eat my cereal.
"Hey! If you wanted some, ask," I laughed.
"Jade, can..."
I cut him off short, "NO! too late," I stuck my tongue out, smiling.

~*~*~*~ On tour with Britney, February

Thank the Lord, it's only 12 performances 'till we have our good old break. Justin is back in the recording studios.

"Justin, why don't you call her?" I whined, not wanting to give Britney my phone.
"She ain't answering."
"Call later then. Maybe she's sleeping?"
"Can you check? I promise to never ask you something like that," I rolled my eyes, stepping off my bus, finding hers.

Bracing myself, I got onto her bus.
"Hello? Jade? Are you going?"
"Yes, shut up!" I walked to her bedroom door, hearing noises. I wasn't sure if I should go in.
"What if she has a go at me?"
"For giving her the phone, Jade? Go on."
I knocked, entering. I lifted my head to the bed.

I lost my breath, and my heart stopped, disgusted by the sight of Britney naked. Realising I didn't catch her naked as if she came out of the bathroom, but she was being satisfied. I screwed my face up in more disgust, as she began to scream in ecstasy. I looked at the guy coming out from the covers. It was Wade. I shut the door, making gagging noises.

"Jade?" Justin cried.
Omd, not only did I see Britney having sex, she was cheating on Justin! It hadn't even clicked. I wonder if he heard anything.
"Jade, is she there?"
I bought the phone back to my ear. "Nope, can't find her," I answered quickly, my thoughts still everywhere.
"Oh, thanks for trying."
"No problem."
"Who was screaming?"
"Kiara, she's being tickled."
"Kay. I'll call you later, Jade. Bye."
"Wait, Justin."
"Yeah."
"Good luck."
"Thanks," and he cut the phone.

I dialled in the next number, running off that bus, still hearing the screams. It felt like they were following me, haunting me.
"Hello."
"Put it on loudspeaker, and bring Mama," I ordered.
"Okay, honey," Lynn answered.
"Hello Jade."
"I'm just going to come out with it."
"What have you done?"
"It's not me. Well...omd, I caught Britney full swing, having sex."
"That must be a sight."
"Poor you, Jade."
"You tell Justin to do it discreetly next time."
I'm so confused, my mouth is wide open. "What...NO! She's having sex with someone else. She's cheating on him!"
"Again? She's cheating on Justin?" my mama cries.
"That woman! Has she no morals?"
"Is Justin okay?"
"He doesn't know. I just saw it."
"Explain fully, honey. I'm confused, where are you?"
"Justin asked me to give my phone to Britney, so I went there, reluctant of course, I opened the door. OMG, it's still in my mind! Wait, listen, she was doing it with Wade."
"WITH WHO!?" Lynn cried.
"Wade, his supposed best friend," I mutter.
"Lynn, wait," Yvette cuts her, I think.
"I'd seen enough and came out, and Justin was still on the phone. He asked what the screaming was and I lied. Said it was someone else. How do I tell him that his girlfriend is cheating with his best friend?"
"I might call the sinner right now!" oooh, Lynn was mad. She never gets mad.
"Mom, wait. I'm stuck here. I can't really call back Justin saying he has a cheat for a girlfriend, and a backstabbing friend. Sweet apples, it's still in my mind. The body parts, the sweat, eww! That's disgustingly wrong."
"Help! I've never been exposed to such sexual behaviour."
"Lynn, honey, you need to calm down. We will sort this out, but getting angry won't help," Yvette and Lynn are having their own conversation.
"Mom, don't get angry. Shall I get angry? Go back in there and yell my lungs off? But somehow I don't think it will help Justin. My poor bubby. I think the best thing is for me to go to her saying I know, and that she has to do something. I'm not going to break J's heart. I will fix it, but I won't break it."
"Jade, you do what you have to."
"Bye mama, bye mom. You okay?"
"Really annoyed. Britney was such a nice girl. As for that friend of his..." she let out a short laugh, making me smile.
"Mom's breaking loose."
"You cheeky girl!"
"I love you guys. Bye." I closed the phone looking back, cringing.

Walking up and down my room, I acted out what I would say to Justin, or that woman Britney. I couldn't bear to look at her again. As for Wade, our friendship has gone. I don't even want to work with him! Here come the tears. I feel so bad. I wish I hadn't gone in there, but then if I hadn't, Justin would still think Britney was perfecto. Oh, she so isn't!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour dancer