Story Notes:
what my secert santa hopefully will enjoy...hey i tried my best 
Author's Chapter Notes:
song credit...."change my ways" Jordan Knight....it came on while trying to do the secret santa and i just got into it...worked for me hope it worked for you Scherzo! 

Merlot please.”  Justin ordered his second glass of wine in less than an hour.  What made him come to this party...well that he didn't know. All he knew was that the woman he wanted was going to be there. He had to make his mark on her.


I've seen the crystal ball
And I got a lot to mend
I drank a thousand nights
I had a million friends 


As the woman he was looking at walked into the room his eyes went right to her. She smiled right at him and went about socializing and working the party room. She knew He was looking at her, she knew he wanted her, she wanted him too. She also wanted to know that after their last “fling” as he called it she was not the type of women and friends he was with at all times. She had known him for years before and fell right into that trap of being known as one of his flings.


She had hurt for months over feeling like she was just that. But seeing him again made her ache for him. She was going to have to stay strong as to not get lured into his trap.


Somehow though she saw something different in him. She excused herself from the group of people she was talking to and walked his way.

I watched the world go round
At speeding light and then
Sometimes she walks the hall
I hope it never ends 


Justin watched Jazzy walked his way. The way she looked and how she presented herself she seemed the same person he saw the day she walked away from him. He missed her, ached for her. He just hoped the things he has changed would get the one woman he loved back.


He smiled slightly as he saw her walk his way. She was in a simple black short sleeved sweater dress that hugged her in the right areas. The boots that she had on were the ones he got her a while back. She did always claim to love them. He loved how she looked. He missed her.


Well, well well, I thought you wouldn't make it here knowing I was gonna be coming tonight.” Jazzy said.


I couldn't miss a chance to see you J,” Justin said looking her up and down. He caught the scent of her as she leaned in and gave her a hug. She smelled of vanilla spice. A scent he could get intoxicated off of alone.


Jazzy inhaled the scent of him. She needed a drink right away. “Bartender, glass of zinfandel.”


The bartender smiled as he handed her the glass of red wine. She took it and slowly took a sip. She saw Justin take a sip of his wine and smiled at him.


Oh yeah she was going to be in trouble tonight.


No other woman gets to me the way you do
Baby I would change my ways
If I could be with you
Make me your lover
I'll make your dreams come true
Baby I would change my ways
If I could be with you 

Look J,” They had been talking for well over two hours at a corner table away from the rest of the party goers. Most of the people there were mutual friends. From parties of past, working together, and so on. Justin and Jazzy had not really cared for the people there. Both from Tennessee, they both moved to LA. She when she went to college him when he wanted to make it BIG. They became friends one night when she was at a party her friend who was in the entertainment business dragged her to because as her friend said, 'needed a life'.


It was there Jazzy met Justin and became friends. Then it turned into friends who fucked. It was an accident that Jazzy never meant to happen, but it did.


She was never the type to fuck a friend, but with Justin she always wished for more. Then he dumped her ran off to make a movie and left her all alone. “Justin, don't-” she was silenced by him cutting her off


I am sorry.” Justin said he went on. “I know what I did a few months ago really screwed with you and, if there was someone I didn't want to do that with it was you and here I am, with you again and I feel horrible. “ He sat there at the table and asked then, “You wanna get out of here. I can't take the party scene anymore.”

Sometimes it takes a light
To see the room you're in
You got it all around
You recognize the sun 
I don't wanna use the sun
To melt away my blues
I need you to keep me warm
And give me something true 

Jazzy was shocked to hear the words that just came out of his mouth. She said it again, “You sick of the party scene, Justin this is all you ever know.”


Please lets just go somewhere, anywhere.” Justin was begging to get out of there.


Jazzy smiled as she took his hand and they left the party.


The two of them sat at a coffee house the two would always go to and talked. What had been going on in the months that passed, how Jazzy saw his movie and loved it, how she was happy to see that he went back to the guys and all had their little mini reunion. She saw how he had started taking his career in acting to another level and how he was now talking about going back to music soon. She saw something in him she didn't see before. He was actually trying to grow up. What had happened over the months that they were not talking. Did he actually change for her or was this just a ploy.




No other woman gets to me the way you do
Baby I would change my ways
If I could be with you
Make me your lover
I'll make your dreams come true
Baby I would change my ways
If I could be with you 


Jazzy knew this was wrong for her to do but she missed him and didn't want the night to end. Hell she had not been with anyone since him and she was dying to be with him ever since. She never wanted to go this long without him and she was going insane. She missed him, all hell she loved him still she wanted to hear the simple two three word phrases she got the first and now she needed to hear the second. She hoped she would hear it.


Justin smiled as they walked into her place. He remembered the smell as if it was yesterday and laughed.


Jazzy finished taking her shoes off and stared at Justin. She saw him laughing and asked, “What is so funny?”


Just laughing at how you never changed at all. Its something about you I miss.” he looked at her standing in the foyer of her place.


It didn't take long after that comment. Jazzy went right up to him, reached up and kissed him. She felt him kiss back and then in the next moment her back was flat up against the wall.


Good god Jazzy I missed you.” Justin said as he kissed her again.


I missed you too Justin.” she looked into his eyes as he kissed her.


No other woman gets to me the way you do
Baby I would change my ways
If I could be with you


Justin picked her up in a swift move and made his way to her bedroom. He remembered where it was an smiled at how that too had not changed at all. He laid her down on the bed. He removed his jacket and shirt and looked to see her on her knees as she started to take off her dress. She let her dark brown hair fall from its ponytail. She crawled to the edge as he made his way to her.


Jazzy let her hands explore his body. Arms, chest to his face as she pulled him in for a kiss. She moaned as she felt his hand go to her breasts. She loved how he knew how to caress her body. She moaned at how she was being touched by him.


Like how I do that don't ya” Justin said as he removed her bra with a swift flick of the clasp. He pulled it off her and helped her lay flat down. He moved on top of her and started kissing neck and then to her breasts, making her want him even more.


Good lord, please Justin it's been so long.” Jazzy moaned as she felt him touch her in places she hadn't been touched. In a way it felt different, but not in a bad way. In a way that made her feel safe whole and well...loved. Like she wanted in the past with him.


Jazzy baby, let me make love to you.” Justin said


Make me your lover
I'll make your dreams come true
Baby I would change my ways
If I could be with you 

I hope it never ends 

Next thing Jazzy knew she saw Justin remove his pants lay back down on her. She smiled as she then flipped the script and made him lay down. She straddled his hips and smiled as she played with his aching member. She rocked her already wet center to it and smiled at how he was struggling to get her to put it where he wanted it.


Baby please.” Justin said.


Jazzy caved and let him enter her. Filling her up in an instant and making her feel whole and full of something she had missed.


The moved together, making mad love. Touching parts of each other that only they knew how to touch. Talking and saying all the things that only they could say to one another. Taking control of their pleasure in ways that they could only do. Jazzy riding him hard and fast to Justin flipping them over and going slow and sensual.


I love you Jazzy, it's always been you baby.” Justin said as he moved within her. He looked at her face as he moved slow and kissed her on the lips and then buried his face in the crook of her neck. He then looked down to her again as she tried to speak.


Justin, I have only loved you...and oh god.” Jazzy was caught up in her orgasm that she felt coming for the umpteenth time that night. She looked up at Justin who was now going at a faster pace.


Come on J, lemme take you there, I want to meet you at the point, come on mamma.” Justin coaxed her as he began to move in and out of her furiously, taking both of them to the point that they wanted to go together and never come off of.


I've seen the crystal ball
And I got a lot to mend
Do you save a helpless flame
Or rather watch it burn
I need to read from you
'Cause I gotta lot to learn 

Jazzy moaned out loud, and felt her whole body being taken over by what had to be the best orgasm she had had in a VERY long time. She let it hit her from her toes to her head and anywhere else it wanted to hit her. She


After she came down from her high she laid there, with Justin moving to her side and pulling her close to him. They didn't need to say anything. She let him hold her and fell asleep.






The next morning Jazzy woke up to feel Justin still laying there and saw his face looking at her. She smiled as she felt him kiss her lips and say, “Morning J.”

Morning Justin,” She then looked at him.


Yes, what I said last night is true. I know you don't believe it yet but its all true. NO, I have not been with another woman since you, yes I have quit the party scene, and yes, I am so in love with you I want and I AM changing my ways so I can prove to you how much you mean to me.”


Jazzy smiled as she kissed him on the lips and said, “I love you too Justin, and I will be patient with you, just don't make me regret it.”


He smiled as he held her in his arms and said to her.


You won't. This I promise you.”


And he meant it.


No other woman gets to me the way you do
Baby I would change my ways
If I could be with you
Make me your lover
I'll make your dreams come true
Baby I would change my ways
If I could be with you 

Chapter End Notes:

leave a note...if you dare!

 

song credit...."change my ways" Jordan Knight....it came on while trying to do the secret santa and i just got into it...worked for me hope it worked for you Scherzo! 


Completed
kb4jc is the author of 12 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story