Story Notes:
I hope you enjoy it :] I tried my best!
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Lance slammed on his breaks as a reckless car swerved into his lane. He hated rush hour; it was the worst time to be on the road. To make things worse, it was the middle of winter and two days before Christmas. The time when all the late shoppers were on the road gather up everything they put off until now. The man in the car - at least he thought it was a man, gave him the finger and sped around him.

This morning, he woke up with a brutal backache. Got up, hopped into the shower and found that he was out of shampoo. He spilled his coffee all over his new white shirt and couldn’t find his keys. When he finally got to work­- ­late­- his boss told him he was letting him go. They found someone more experienced. Lance was only 23 and straight out of law school. He knew it was going to happen sooner or later, just not two weeks after getting the job. His parents even called and said they couldn’t make it in for Christmas. Today had not gone how he had hoped it would.

Lance sighed, pulling into parking lot of a bar. It was fairly new and he had wanted to check it out for some time.  It was one of the first gay bars in the area. He thought about inviting Joey, but Joey would rather go to a bar full of big booty women than drop dead gorgeous men who knew how to get the party started.

 He arrived pretty early for club standards. It was only 6pm; however there were a lot of cars in the parking lot already. The bouncer checked Lance’s ID and nodded to let him in. It was smaller inside than he pictured.  There were mostly men sitting at the bars with a number of adorable couples.  There was a single pool table, a wee karaoke stage, decorated for the Christmas spirit and of course lots of people mingling, some even dancing in the corner of the room. The place wasn’t exactly booming, but it wasn’t cozy either. Lance just wanted a drink or two, maybe five. He cruised through the crowd and to the bar. There weren’t many seats open and it looked like he would have to squeeze in between the patrons who were already seated.

The three bar tenders were busy bees, jumping from person to person, drink to drink. One did catch Lance’s eye though. He was about 6 feet tall with short brown hair. Just as all the rest, he wore skin tight black leather pants and didn’t even bother wearing a shirt. It’s not like he had anything to hide. His abs? Like a washboard. They were perfect. He had a cross tattoo on his left upper arm and Lance wondered if he had any more. And if he did, what would it take for Lance to see them? He wasn’t wearing a Santa hat like the other two were.

He squeezed between two people who weren’t talking and clearly already had way too much to drink. He didn’t know how the one on his right managed to sit up straight. 

Lance got his money out and held it out towards the bartender that he had been watching. He wasn’t being obnoxious or flashy about it but just enough for them to know that he was ready to be served.

“What can I get for you, sweetie?” He asked, moving towards Lance.

“Just a beer,” Lance answered politely.

“My man,” he said and smiled at him seductively before going off to get it. “There have been guys in and out of here all night, ordering things like Candy Cane Swirl and Holiday Mischief with ten different ingredients. You’d think will all the dirty looks not only I have been giving them, but also the other customers, they’d stop,” he said as he came back. 

The man handed Lance his drink and their hands lightly brushed one another’s. Lance felt a rush that he had never felt before. He wondered if the cutie felt it as well. Lance moved his eyes off the hands and looked up to see the mixologist staring at him. It almost looked like he was flirting with his eyes. A shy grin appeared on his face before he pulled his hand away.

Was he trying to send me a message? Is he gay? Of course he is, he wouldn’t be working at a gay bar if he wasn’t, right? Then again, there are straight guys who work in them. If he isn’t, what did that look mean? Stop getting your hopes up Lance. A guy like that would never pay notice you.

Lance handed him the money and took a swig of beer, disappointed.  He gave him a couple extra dollars for the tip and continued to drink before watching the man walk away to help another costumer.  His smile, like sunshine. His long legs that just didn’t quit and his blue eyes were as blue as an ocean. Lance couldn’t help but stare and judging by the amount of men calling for him, they couldn’t either.

He waited a few minutes before the guy he had been watching returned.

“Justin, but everyone calls me ‘J’” He held his hand out for Lance.

 “My name- I’m Lance” He rethought his words and shook the waiting hand. There it was again. That exhilarating rush that they both felt throughout their whole body. It was strong. Strong enough that neither of them wanted to let go.

 “EXCUSE ME! I WANT ANOTHER DRINK.” An idiot wearing shades inside the dark bar, sitting two down from Lance screamed at the top of his lungs after slamming his glass down. Justin rolled his eyes and Lance shot him a helpless look. He even looked adorable when he was annoyed.

“Cockblocker” Lance mumbled when Justin walked away and then blushed fiercely as the man next to him laughed.

After that, Justin spent more time trying to find little work tasks that allowed him to be close with Lance. Wiping down counters and fixing decorations.         

Justin smiled cheek to cheek when he watched Lance try his luck at karaoke. He definitely had the best voice in the room. His deep southern voice sent endless sensations throughout Justin’s body. His voice was one of the most beautiful things he had ever heard. He wished he could go up there and sing with him, but alas, his job got in the way, yet again. Lance was singing Justin’s favorite Christmas song, O’ Holy Night.

Ten minutes before closing time, Justin placed a shot glass in front of the man with the stunning green eyes. Lance knew what it was. It was a Blow Job shot- 1/2 shot Bailey's Irish Cream, 1/2 shot Kaluah,  topped with whipped cream as high as Justin could get it.

“But, I didn’t order this,” Lance said sliding it back towards Justin on the now empty bar. Mostly everyone had left. Just the other bartenders and cleanup crew were left.

“No. I ordered it for you. It’s on me.” He responded and with a devilish grin on his face too.  Lance knew he had to be gay now because no one just orders this for random people. It has to be someone they’re really interested in.

Lance had only done this once before and it didn’t end well. It was back in L.A. when he had just broken up with JC and needed to blow off some steam. He ended up choking on it and going home alone that night. It was more important this time around though. He wanted to impress Justin. Justin probably saw it hundreds of times a day and Lance needed to do something that was different than the others.

With the shot glass in front of him, Lance put his arms behind him and began to lick the cream off the top.  Licking it slowly off his lips and going back for more.

Is he watching? Does he like it? Maybe I can look up at him and check. No, that would ruin it.

Lance looked up and winked at Justin before leaning over and wrapping his lips around the shot glass. He straightened up and titled his head back, swallowing the shot in one gulp.

Yes! I didn’t choke.

He used his hands to remove the glass from his mouth before setting it gently on the table. Justin’s mouth hung open while he watched Lance lick the excess cream off his lips. He reached forward to push his jaw back up off the floor. Justin had enough. He grabbed Lance's tie, pulling him half over the counter until their lips met.

What the fuck. This guy just pulled me OVER THE BAR, Lance thought, but continued to kiss Justin.

It was all Lance could do to climb over the bar, dropping neatly onto the slightly raised floor behind it. He pushed Justin against the bar, taking dominance over the kiss. He had never kissed anyone like that. It was full of lust. Justin gave way easily, his hands sliding down to unzip Lance's fly, freeing his cock, running his hands along its length, making him harder by the moment.

They finally broke the kiss, gasping for air. Lance's hands had found their way down to Justin's pants, stroking the straining bulge through the tight leather. Justin moaned, thrusting himself at Lance. The older man moved his hands up, sliding fingers into the top of the soft, well-worn leather, tugging it down to free the bulging cock. He wrapped his hand around it, gripping it tight as he stroked. Together they shimmied their pants down and Lance pushed Justin against the bar, spreading him wide and looked around him for something to use as lube.

“There’s some lube in the back,” Justin said, slightly muffled against the bar. “We keep some to sell when there’s a need for it,” he explained.

“Be right back,” Lance said, going to the backroom and finding the lube on a shelf next to the door. They didn’t advertise it, but if someone came in and left the door open, it would be noticed by anyone looking. He grabbed a tube and went back to Justin. He took the top of the lube off and dabbled a few drops into the top of Justin’s lovely crack, running it down with his fingers, gently teasing the opening until Justin relaxed. He worked quickly, stretching Justin was easy work. Within moments he was relaxed and ready to go. Lance poured more lube on himself and rubbed it in impatiently, wanting to get to the fun part. He slid his hard dick in, slower than he wanted to, moaning at how tight he felt. Justin let a moan loose as well, and after a brief pause to enjoy the sensations, Lance pulled out and thrust in again – harder and faster this time.

Justin gripped the bar as Lance thrust him right into the hard wood top. Thankfully the top was only a few inches thick and his bits were being swayed in the open space underneath that held glasses and steins. He started pushing back as Lance thrust forward, making the slap, slap, slap of their coupling even sharper, harsher.

Lance thrust deeper and faster with each push bringing him closer and closer to edge.  All too soon, he reached the edge and flew over it, coming hard and deep. He pushed forwarded half-heartedly a few more times before pulling out.

Looking around the room, everyone else was gone. The music was still playing. It was covering up the sounds of the two men trying to catch their breath. It was were much darker in the place than they were when they started. Someone must have turned off the lights before locking up. Lance cheeks flushed red, when Justin turned his head to look at him. He had never done anything this outgoing or crazy before. That didn’t mean it didn’t enjoy it. Quite the opposite, really.

After the two men cleaned themselves up, Lance awkwardly sat on one of the stools watching Justin clean up the bar.  His hand tapped on the polished wood.

Justin finally spoke up, breaking the awkward silence between them. “You look terrified.”

“I’m not!” Lance answered too quickly and loudly. “I just, I haven’t been with many guys.”

“Could have fooled me,” Justin said and winked. Lance reddened again. “That was amazing.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story