Story Notes:

I had this idea in my head this morning, and I had to write it down..lolz

December 23rd 2011

Josephine Nicolei was at one of the busiest airports ever, which was LAX, today it was busier then ever, but that’s common when it’s the Holiday season, she was a twenty-two year old, tall green-eyed, light brown wavy hair college student, and was heading back home to New York to spend some time with her family and friends. She was sitting on one of the waiting areas reading a book, and was checking what time her flight was, she still had about a half-an hour until she actually boarded the airplane. She decided to get up from the seating area and went to grab some snacks at the snack bar. Passing the ticketing area, she saw kids crying, people waiting impatiently, some conversing, and she saw a guy that had a ticket in his hand, and a wallet. Josephine watched the guy, for some reason she felt that she has seen him before. The man then left the ticketing area and headed to the gates; little did he know that he accidently dropped something out of his wallet, Josephine saw what happened and speed-walked to the area, luckily, there weren’t that much people in that line, so she bent down and picked the item.

 

Joshua Chasez.” She read the words silently to herself, she realized that it was a credit card, a VIP all access Bank of America card. She let out a whistle. “This is an expensive looking card, I would freak out if I lost something like this.” She decided to give it back to him, so she placed the card in her pocket, of course she had no idea where the mystery man was going, and looked at the screen of the ticketing area “Delta Airlines Depart from Los Angeles, CA 10:45am, Arrival O’hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois 4:45pm EST. Gates 36-38

 

Josephine frowned and checked her watch, she still had some time left, so from that area she speed walked again to the gating area, this was on the opposite of where her destination was.

 

“Gate 32, 33, 34.” She told herself, when she saw Gates 36 through 38, she saw the screen that read “Now Boarding.” Glancing for the mysterious man, she saw him, he rose up from the seat and walked to the boarding area. He handed his boarding pass to the woman that was waiting by the door.

 

“Goodness gracious this man is one fast dude.” She muttered and ran to the boarding area, she was stopped by the woman.

 

“Hold on young lady, where is your boarding pass?” The woman said with her lips pursed.

 

“Um, I don’t have one, see? Some guy dropped something very important and I want to give it back to him.” She rambled.

 

The woman stared at her but didn’t say anything.

 

“You have to believe me, its true!” Josephine explained. “I’m actually flying to New York, not Chicago, see?” She showed her boarding pass and waved it in the snobby lady’s face.

 

The woman still frowned, I guess she wasn’t paying attention because more people came and gave her boarding passes. Josephine decided to take advantage at that moment to blend into the crowd, and made her way on the airplane. She was surprised how full it was, and huge the plane was. How on earth was she gonna find him in here?” Doing a quick glance on the passengers, she was surprised that he wasn’t sitting in first class, despite his likeness, and went up to coach. Josephine did another quick glance, and she wanted to jump of joy when she spotted him,  he was sitting by himself near a window seat.

 

She walked up to the man and at first she didn’t know what to say. The only words that came out of her mouth was “Uh—

 

The man looked at her and said “Is this your seat? I’m sorry I’ll move my bag.” She stopped him and he looked at her stunned.

 

“No!” Um, its okay, I’m actually not supposed to be here, I just came to give you this, you dropped this at the terminal and I just ran up behind you, cause you know” Josephine said and gave JC the card, she looked at him in the eye and froze.

 

“Hey, now I know you are, you are JC Chasez” She let out a tiny squeal of excitement.

 

JC chuckled. “Yeah that’s me, you-you gave me back my credit card?” He asked incredulously.

 

“Um yeah, I had too, I mean just look at that thing, it looks like wow.” She stammered and started playing with a loose thread that was on JC’s bag, a nervous habit.

 

“Thank you very much, um, I’m sorry I don’t know your name.” JC asked politely.

 

“Josephine, Josephine Nicolei.” She asked proudly.

 

“That’s a nice name.” JC said giving her a smile, and she blushed.

 

“Yeah, its Italian actually.” She replied.

 

“Italian? One of my best friends is Italian, a proud New Yorker, you may know him actually.” JC asked. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her, she was a pretty sight to see, he couldn’t help but feel sort of attracted to her, after all, she went out of her way to go bring him his credit card, if it were someone else, that person would’ve taken it.

 

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome aboard Delta Airlines, flight 1285 nonstop to Chicago, please remain in your seats and prepare for takeoff.

 

Josephine’s eyes went wide. “Oh no! I’m not supposed to be here, she took a look out the window and saw that the plane already left the gate, and was on its route to take-off.”

 

“Damn it!” She slumped on an empty seat and let out an aggravated sigh. She had no choice but to stay there, cause the passengers around her were eying her suspiciously and she didn’t wanna cause a scene. She put her seatbelt on and gazed blankly.

 

JC looked at her from where he was sitting and called her “Hey, you-you can come sit-with me, if-if you’d like.”

 

Josephine looked at him and shrugged; she took her seatbelt off and went to sit next to him.

 

“Where were you supposed to go?” JC asked quietly.

 

Josephine sighed, “I was supposed to go on a Jetblue flight, nonstop to New York, Kennedy airport to be exact.

 

“What time was your flight?” JC said.

 

Josephine took out her boarding pass and read the details, than she laughed out loud. “This is actually my flight time, and I was supposed to arrive to New York in three-four hours, but look what happened.”

 

“Yeah, look what happened.” JC repeated.

 

Josephine turned to look at him, “he really did look handsome in person, oh my god, she couldn’t believe that she was sitting next to JC freakin Chasez!

 

Snapping out of her thoughts, JC spoke up. “Uh hello? Are you okay?” He said waving his hand in front of her face.

 

Oh! I’m sorry, I was just thinking what’s gonna happen to me now.” She blushed and went to go pretend that she was looking for something in her bag.

 

“Nothing is gonna happen, you are gonna stay on this flight, and when we land in Chicago, I would re-route your ticket, you know, I’ll buy you one, in fact, I’ll buy you one now.”

 

“What?” No JC, what are you doing?” You are not buying me a ticket.” Josephine asked.

 

“And why not? You came all this way to return my credit card, I mean, that is something that people hardly do, we need more nice people nowadays, I wanna return the favor.” JC replied and pulled out his Iphone.

 

“JC-She was stopped by a finger placed on her lips.

 

“Shh, I’m gonna do what I have to do,” he said staring at her deep into her green eyes. He pulled his finger away from her lips and resumed pushing buttons on the phone.

 

His finger was on my lips.” Josephine said to herself, “and he wants to buy me a ticket? I must be dreaming.” She pinched her arm to make sure, and jumped when she heard JC speak up.

 

“This isn’t a dream honey.” JC replied with a chuckle, “now you are heading to New York right?”

 

Josephine nodded yes and took a look down the aisle, she saw that one of the flight attendants were approaching with their meals and drinks.

 

“Ok you’re all set.” JC said with a smile. He pulled out a pen and wrote some numbers down, this is your confirmation number; when we arrive to Chicago just tell the person that works there that you already have a reserved ticket, I probably have to be there with you to sign something. You said Jetblue right?”

 

“Yeah, yeah I did.” She told him and bit her lip.

 

The flight attendant arrived and said “Would you like anything to drink?” She asked them both.

 

“I’ll take a Pepsi and that chicken thing you have there.” Josephine asked pointing at square box.

 

JC just chuckled, he loved her humor and randomness, she was herself, and he liked that in a girl. “I’ll have the same.” He told the flight attendant.

 

After eating their meals and drinking their drinks in silence. Josephine spoke up, “you know that chicken looked like a sponge.”

 

JC laughed, “I think it was pretty good, it wasn’t that bad.”

 

“Yeah I guess it was, at least they actually give food, cause there are some planes that they only give you peanuts and chips, and those airlines are expensive.” She said and twirled her hair, another nervous habit she had.

 

“I agree though about the chips and peanuts.” JC replied.

 

“Come to think of it JC, I really thought that were sitting in first class, cause you know a guy like yourself, should be sitting over there.” Josephine asked with curiosity.

 

“No, I mean, I don’t consider myself a “celebrity” I mean I’m just a normal guy like everyone else doing a job that I love to do.” JC said.

 

“I know that for a fact, I know that you are always so humble and down-to-earth, and didn’t let the fame get to your head, I hope I didn’t offend you or anything, I’m just trying to be honest here.” Josephine told him.

 

“No, don’t feel that way honey, I like it when you are open with me, and honest, so don’t worry about it.” He smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

 

 

Two hours later

Josephine was asleep on JC’s shoulder, she told him that she was only resting, but JC soon realized that she fell asleep.

 

JC moved a little bit, and she felt Josephine move as well, she opened her eyes and rubbed them. And saw JC who had a smirk on his face.

 

“Oh my god, I’m sooo sorry that I slept on you, how embarrassing.” Josephine felt her cheeks grow hot.”

 

“You blush a lot don’t you.” JC told her.

 

“I-uh, well.” She stammered.

 

“It’s okay, you look cute when you blush.” JC winked.

 

“Um-I-excuse me.” She rose up from the seat and ran to the restroom and locked it. Vacancy.

 

“Jeez Josephine how embarrassing, you slept on JC’s shoulder, and-and, my god why does he have to be so handsome? You know I think he likes me, but what does he see in me? I’m just a college student, he can have any girl he wants, why does he want me?” Her mind was running a mile a minute. “You know I think I like him too.” She said out loud.

 

 After washing her face a couple of times, she double checked herself to make sure her hair wasn’t out of place, and tip toed out of the restroom and saw JC staring out the window.

 

“I’m back.” She greeted.

 

“Are you feeling okay?” JC asked, turning away from the window to look at her.

 

“I’m fine, just fine and dandy.” Josephine replied.

 

JC nodded and spoke, “So you are a college student right?”

 

“Yeah, I’m majoring in computer engineering, this is my last year actually, and I’m graduating in June.” She said with a smile on her face.

 

“That’s really good, you must be so proud.” JC replied, returning the smile.

 

“Thanks, I am actually, I always loved computers and I wanted to go beyond the system, you know work for Microsoft and stuff like that, I can fix anything, I can even fix a car.” She laughed.

 

“A car?” JC asked wide eyed.

 

“Well, I know the basics of the car, like what kind of oil it’ll need, the engine, etc.” She replied.

 

“You are one smart cookie then.” JC said with a smile.

 

“Yeah but I’m not like a science nerd, it’s not like my head is stuck in the books 24/7, I have time for myself.” Josephine explained.

 

“That’s good to know, everyone needs a break once in a while.” He replied.

 

Josephine then explained to him about her family and where she was raised, apparently she was born and raised in New York, and when she graduated high school, she attended NYU, but the program that she enrolled in was moved to another college all the way in LA, she wanted to go, so with her parents support, she did. At the age of twenty-one she moved to LA, transferred to a college, found a small apartment and has lived there ever since. It was a nice change though, but for the holidays she always went back to New York to be with her friends and family.

 

“So that’s my story.” Josephine let out a happy sigh and clasped her hands together.

 

“Wow, that’s pretty cool.” JC asked in amazement.

 

Just then the intercom came on saying that the airline was landing shortly.

 

Josephine and JC fastened their seatbelts and remained in their seats.

 

“Is it okay –if I can-can hold your hand?” JC stammered.

 

Josephine gave him a warm smile and held his hand. “Of course JC, you know you told me that I blush a lot, and you stutter a lot.”

 

Now it was JC’s turn to blush. “Yeah I uh-

 

He felt Josephine squeeze his hand and she softly said “It’s okay, and got closer to him.

 

JC liked this girl, really he had to tell her, he was falling for her, and he was falling hard.

 

“Josephine?” He was interrupted by the sound of engines roaring; he looked out the window and saw the airport. The plane screeched to a stop and arrived at the gate, and then there was applause on the airline.

 

He closed his eyes hard and opened them again and let out a sigh. He looked at Josephine who was fumbling to take off her seatbelt.

 

“So JC what are gonna do?” She asked without looking at him.

 

“Um you are gonna come with me to the ticketing area and get your ticket.” He told her getting up from his seat, he put on his hoodie and together they walked down the aisle of the airline.

 

 

O’hare International Airport Chicago, Illinois

“Ok Mr. Chasez, just sign here.” The woman told him at the ticketing center.

 

JC agreed and sign his ever-so-famous signature, and soon after the airline ticket was printing out of the printer, she handed the ticket to JC.

 

“Here you go sir, and Merry Christmas.” The woman asked.

 

“Thank you, and same to you.” JC replied.

 

After double checking everything was in order, he handed the ticket to Josephine who was in awe of what JC had just done for her.

 

“Ok honey, your plane leaves in forty-five minutes nonstop to New York, Kennedy Airport correct?” He told her.

 

“Yes that’s correct.” She beamed and quickly said “JC, is it okay if I can take a quick picture of us together?”

 

“Of course honey, anything for you.” JC smiled and pulled her closer to her, he smiled his signature smile and she did the same. After taking the photo they both looked at it.

 

“It came out nice.” Josephine said, “maybe I should give you number too, so I can send you this pic and you know, keep in touch” JC agreed and together they exchanged numbers, and he then received the pic on his phone. He smiled and saved it as his wallpaper.

 

“So I guess this is it?” Josephine said looking into his cobalt blue eyes.

 

JC just chuckled and spoke up “Josephine, I-I really like you, I mean I’ve fallen for you, I don’t why and I don’t know how, but it’s just something that just lured me to you, if it weren’t for you to return my credit card, who knows what would’ve happened, I mean I would’ve cancelled it yeah, but I guess we are meant to be together, but what I wanna say is that I want to be with you, I like you, and I just-He was silenced by a set of lips, he looked around nervously to see if there were cameras around or anything, luckily they weren’t. It wasn’t that common for paps to come to Chicago anyway.

 

He returned the kiss and opened his mouth a little more to give her greater access. They were both lost in their own world.

 

I can’t believe I’m kissing JC Chasez, this is a dream come true.” Josephine thought to herself silently, her body wanted more of him, but she pulled away before things went to the point of no return.

 

She opened her eyes and saw JC with a rosy blush on his cheeks.

 

“Wow.” He whispered. “That was-thank you.”

 

Josephine quietly laughed “I’ve never been kissed like that, in fact I’ve never been kissed at all, I was actually saving it for a special someone.”

 

“Am I your special someone?” JC said giving her a warm smile.

 

“Yes, I found him.” She said returning the smile.

 

JC then gave her a peck on her lips, he too, wanted to go further, but that wasn’t possible.

 

“I have to go JC, it was really great hanging out with you and thank you for buying the ticket.” She said.

 

“It was really great hanging with you too, and thank you.” He gave another kiss and embraced her. At that moment, he whispered in her ear. “Hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family and friends, have fun and be safe okay?”

 

Josephine felt warm inside, “Man this guy can really make a girl go crazy.” She then held his hand. “You too JC, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, she sang.”

 

JC chuckled and started swinging his arms with her. “Maybe I’ll see you for New Year’s Eve, and maybe when we go back to LA we can fly together, would you like that?”

 

“I would love that.” She whispered. “Ok um JC, if I don’t go soon, I’m gonna miss my flight.”

 

“Yeah okay, call me when you land.” JC told her.

 

“Will do.”  She gave him a smile and said goodbye to him.

 

“This is not goodbye you know, this is hello.” He said.

 

“Ok then, see ya later.” She waved at him and turned around, cause if she remained there in that spot she would get lost in those gorgeous eyes of his, the way he stared at her with such intensity is just wow.

 

JC saw her and smiled to himself. He let out a happy sigh. “This is the one; this is the girl of my dreams, I can feel it, I’ve never felt this way about anyone.”

 

He chuckled to himself and headed out the aiport and hauled a cab to arrive to his parents’ house.

 

December 25th, 2011

 

“Merry Christmas everyone!” JC greeted as he headed down the stairs to greet his family, he hugged and kissed everyone he knew.

 

He felt his phone vibrating in his pajamas and took it out, he read the message, it was from Josephine. “Merry Christmas JC, I love you.”

 

JC felt his heart race, “she loves me?” He sent her a reply and wrote “Merry Christmas to you too, I love you as well, and my only gift is you.”

 

Seconds later “Aww that’s very sweet, the only gift I wanted was you.” She put a smiley and a heart next to the message.

 

Who would’ve thought that a lost credit card could bring two strangers, who became two friends, who became two lovers together, just in time for Christmas?

 

Chapter End Notes:
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Have fun, be safe. :D *grouphug*

Completed
theusagirl is the author of 26 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story