Snowflake

Kerri was walking down the street, her hands in her pocket and her eyes on the sidewalk.  The world was passing by her almost as if it was all in fast forward.  It was no secret that she hated this time of year; everyone was as fake as the snow in the store windows.  Once again this year she would put on a show as well and pretend like nothing bothered her, she would pretend to be happier than she might really be.

 

That is when something caught her eye a tiny glimmer of hope floated down from the sky.  The tiny snowflake landed in the palm of her hand, it was odd that it didn’t seem to melt, it just sort of laid there.

 

If her mother had been there, she would say that it had drifted down from Santa’s sleigh as he passed over head.  It was Christmas Eve and he would be on his way to deliverer all the toys to the good little boys and girls.  Her eyes moistened a little as she thought about it, oh to be a kid again, and actually believe that someone would reward you for being good.  Despite the thought she found herself closing her eyes and tilting her head to the night sky.

 

“Santa can you hear?” She begged inside her head.  She blew the snowflake away and made this wish. “I have been so good this year and all I want it one thing… Tell me my true love is near.”  There was a grin on her face and she opened her eyes, yes that was a tacky line from a song but it totally applied.  If only you could trap love on a box and tie it with a bow or maybe order the perfect guy from a catalog. 

 

She re-read the address on the invitation a few times before accepting that she had arrived at her destination.   The club was pretty busy and her friends were likely already inside for the Christmas Eve party.  Inside there were more people than she thought there would be, it seemed that she wasn’t the only one that didn’t want to be alone on Christmas Eve.  Yes, tomorrow she would go and spend time with her family like the good girl that she was but tonight, it was time to be a little naughty.

 

As she passed through the club searching for her friends, a few guys with mistletoe stole some meaningless kisses, but she kept see a glimpse of something red pass by, just out of her line of sight.  It always seemed to be gone when she turned to get a better look.  Kerri shook her head, she wasn’t drunk enough to be seeing things yet. 

 

“Kerri, where have you been?” Someone asked.  She jumped when she felt them grab on to her arm.

 

“I was running late.  I… couldn’t figure out what to wear.” Kerri explained.  She let her friend guide her over to their table, where she spent some time catching up with her friends both socially and in terms of drinks.  The people came and went from their group but it didn’t seem to bother Kerri.  Life was still stuck in fast forward. 

 

It wasn’t until she ran into someone that she knew on her way to the bathroom and they wished her a ‘Merry Christmas’ that she realized that it was just past mid-night.  She just waved at the person and was ready to proceed on her way when they addressed her again.

 

“Oh by the way, Santa is looking for you.” They yelled over the music.  She stopped and looked at them a little confused and starting to wonder just how drunk they really were.

 

“Did you say Santa was looking for me?” Kerri questioned, moving closer to the person.  They nodded to her and took a drink from their cocktail.  “Honey, I think you are drunk.  Maybe you should go home.”

 

“No, for real some guy in a Santa suit was asking for you by name.  I didn’t get his but he looked familiar.”  They explained.  They slurred their words and wobbled a little as they spoke so Kerri wasn’t sure what to make of the whole story.  Apparently she was being stalked my Santa Claus.  “You should go look for him; he was wearing a red hat with white fur.”

 

“Let me call you a cab.” Kerri stated and took her friend by the arm.  She wasn’t taking no for an answer.  Her friend pouted but let her pull her outside.  The air was unusually chilly as Kerri struggled to dial the numbers on her phone.  The dress she had on may have looked great but it sure wasn’t very warm.  She debated on going with her friend but something was telling her to stay just a little longer. 

 

Kerri slammed the cab door as her friend looked at her through the window.  There was a huge smile on her face and Kerri was about to find out why.  She turned to walk back inside when she ran right into some one.  The soft red fabric pressed against her as she panicked more embarrassed than anything at this point.

 

“Oh my gosh I am so sorry… Santa?” Kerry stuttered as a familiar set of blue eye twinkled back at her from beneath the white fur.  There was a slight chuckle and a sly grin from the man that was clearly too young to actually be Santa Claus.

 

“No not exactly, but I can understand the confusion.” JC replied, laughing to himself at the silliness of his costume.  “You wouldn’t happen to be Kerri, would you?”

 

“Yeah, I am.  Why do you ask?” She questioned.  She really wanted to pinch herself or something, was she really standing in front of a night club talking to JC Chasez?  And what was with this weather was it starting to snow?  It rarely snows in California but the white specks danced around them in a magical performance.

 

“I found this.” JC explained.  He pulled an envelope out of his pocket and unfolded it.  Inside was what appeared to be an old letter.  He showed it to her and she took a step back in shock.  Of course she recognized it, right down the glitter gel pen and stamps.

 

“Where did you get that?” Kerri asked.  Her expression was a little startling to him.

 

“I was at a charity thing nearby and I found it on my car when I left, along with a flyer about this party.  You mean you didn’t write this?” He questioned. 

 

“I did write it… like 10 years ago.  I… I was just a kid.  I sent it to…Santa… as a joke.” Kerri was speechless.  Her mind was racing; surely this was all a joke.  How on Earth did someone find that stupid letter after all these years and why on earth would they have given it to him of all people.  “I am so sorry; clearly one of my stupid friends must have put that on your car.”

 

Kerri reached for it but JC jerked it away from her.  “Did you mean what you said?” He asked.

 

“I don’t remember what I wrote.” That was a lie Kerri remembered it all, word for immature word, but she couldn’t tell him that.  Why was he even here, this couldn’t be the first letter he had gotten from some love struck fan.  “Why are you here?”

 

JC stood there a little shocked by her question.  Why was she questioning this, didn’t she want to meet him?  He looked her over, she wasn’t what he thought she would be but if the letter was really that old then that might explain it, but time had apparently been good to her.  This wasn’t a playful child but a mature young woman that was standing before him.

 

“I am not that same person that I was when I wrote that.” Kerri explained.  “You’re looking for someone that disappeared a long time ago.”  So says the person that thought they had ran into to Santa Claus.  She reached for the letter again but he put his hand on her stomach to hold her back.

 

“I am keeping the letter and since I am here will you at least let me buy you a drink?  I know it sounds stupid, but your letter… it was a pleasant surprise tonight.  Maybe it was just what I needed.”  JC explained.  He motioned back to the club and Kerri followed.  She may have grown up but some things never change.  On the inside she was screaming like a little girl.

 

JC instinctively took her by the hand and led her threw the crowd to a booth in the back, where he instructed her to have a seat while he went to get them some drinks.  She was pretty sure at this point that she had passed out at the bar earlier in the night and now this was all an alcohol induced dream.  Kerri knew that she would wake up tomorrow with a headache and a little more heart ache. 

 

“You know I thought you would be a little more excited.” JC requested as he slid in beside her in the booth.  He placed a drink in front of her and took a sip form his own cup.  He hadn’t asked her what she wanted but the girly drink he brought her was perfect, something that she could just sip on while they talked.

 

“I am excited, but I am waiting for the catch.  Whenever something really amazing happens to me there is usually something amazingly awful the goes along with it.”  Kerri explained.

 

“There is no catch, at least not from me.  I am just killing time until my family comes over for the holidays…” JC paused to look at the time on his cell phone.  “In like 20 hours.  So I would rather sit here with you than go back to my big empty house alone.”

 

“I wish I had a big empty house.” Kerri snapped, not really being it the way that it came out.

 

“No you don’t, trust me.  Being big doesn’t make it any less empty.” JC explained.  There was an awkward silence as Kerri pondered what exactly you were supposed to talk about when talking to a celebrity.  Surely he didn’t care about the weather or her minor problems.  JC shifted in his seat next to her and he took off the jacket to his costume, in addition to getting a few odd looks from people it was also a little warm.  He revealed to her a tight white t-shirt and then placed his Santa hat on her head.

 

Kerri just stared at him for a minute, enjoying the new scenery maybe a little too much.  She cursed him in her head, aside from a few grey hairs, which really only made him that much hotter, nothing else about his had changed.  The man was in amazing shape.

 

“If you want me to put the jacket back on, I can?” JC said.  He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and smiled.  She had been staring at him since he took his jacket off but at least now he knew that she did still have a thing for him.  Kerri just turned to her drink and took a big gulp.  Since she wasn’t paying attention to him any more JC took the time to check her out again, he was just a little more discrete about it.

 

JC couldn’t explain his attraction to her, ever since reading that note he knew he had to find her.  Then when he saw her outside in the snow, it was like he had met his dream girl.  Now the attraction was still there but there was this awkward getting to know one another phase that they were in.  Kerri was thinking about what to say when JC suddenly leaned over and kissed her.  The kiss was nice, mild with a hint of passion.  When he finally pulled away Kerri just blinked a few times and starred into his bright blue eyes.

 

“What the hell was that?” She mumbled.  JC just laughed and pointed up.  One of her drunken friends had spotted them and was now dangling mistletoe over their booth.  “You idiot, I am so going to kill you.” Kerri started to get up but JC held her back.  They locked eyes and it just suddenly clicked, this time she kissed him.  The friend with the mistletoe ran off to avoid punishment while Kerri was so clearly distracted.  This time the kiss was beyond disruption.  JC let his hands rest on her hips, giving her to option of pulling away but she didn’t.

 

In her mind this was a very stupid thing to be doing, but in her heart this made complete sense.  It was like she had found her missing piece.  It was as if fate had brought him to her for this very reason, to love her.

 

“I don’t usually do this but do you want to get out of here?” JC asked when they were finally forced to stop kiss and come up for air.  Kerri just bit down on her lip and nodded in a way that made JC want to give her the world.  Without a second thought on the matter JC took her by the hand and rush her out of the club.  Once out side he gave her his jacket to keep her warm as they quickly walked to his car.  JC just wanted to get her to his house before she changed her mind and broke his heart.

 

It did concern her, a little, that she knew everything about his but he didn’t know very much about her.  This had booty call written all over it, but it had been awhile and it was JC after all.  It was so worth the potential future heart ache.  It was the sound of a giggle that caught her attention.  JC was just smiling at her from the driver’s seat of his car, not even in a sexual way.

 

“What’s wrong?” Kerri asked.

 

“I was just thinking to myself what a sexy little Santa you are.” JC joked.  Somehow as the night had progressed he had more or less given her his costume to wear, which was several sizes too big. She was swimming in it.  Kerri flipped the mirror down and checked herself out.  The hat was almost in her eyes and the jacket covered her hands.  She looked like a 5 year old trying to wear her father’s clothes.

 

“You are just jealous that I look better in it than you did.” Kerri teased.

 

“No argument there, besides I think you like me better without it.” JC said causing Kerri’s cheek to turn a little red but it was the truth.  It should have been a crime for him to hide under all this fabric.

 

“So is this like a onetime boot call thing?” Kerri asked not looking him in the eyes.  She just wanted to prepare herself mentally if that is in fact what this was.

 

“Why would you think that?” JC asked.  His eye brows showed some concern.

 

“Well you don’t know anything about me and you’re going 80 MPH.” Kerri pointed out.  She felt the car slow down as he adjusted his speed.  He hadn’t realized that he was going that fast and yes he was in a little bit of a hurry.

 

“Despite what you may think I am not that kind of guy and I do think that you are still that same girl that wrote that letter, you have just finally grown into your bra.  We don’t have to do anything tonight.  We can just talk.  In my experience a bar is not a great place to get to know someone.”  JC carefully explained, glancing between her and the road in front of him from time to time.  He wanted to look her in the eye and tell her but he didn’t want to wreck either.  “I can’t explain it but there is just something about you, I am drawn to you.”

 

“So you just want to talk?” Kerri questioned.  She picked at her finger nails and looked at the dash.

 

“We can start with that and then see where it goes.” JC offered.  He wasn’t against sleeping with her but that wasn’t his objective.  “Would you like to tell me a little bit about yourself?  My house is a ways up here yet.”

 

She thought about what to tell him, her life wasn’t glamorous but lying about it would be way too much work, because then if she did see him again she would have to remember what she told him.  So she stuck with the truth.  She told him about her average life and he seemed really interested in it.  But maybe after spending most of his life in the lime light a normal life would sound like a fairy tale to him.

 

“Are you happy?” Kerri asked as they pulled into his driveway, after all if he was just looking for sympathy then there was no way that this would end with sex.  He looked over at her and they met each other’s eyes.  She was way out of line but she couldn’t explain her concern for him.  There was a moment where he looked away and thought about the question.  He looked at the big empty house and then back at her.

 

“I am relatively happy, but no one is happy all the time.  I have my moments.  I was happy tonight night when I read your letter and then again when I met you.  It’s not like I am planning murder you or anything, if you are having second thoughts I can call you a cab.” JC offered though he didn’t really want her to leave.

 

Kerri just laughed and got out of the car.  She wasn’t worried about him trying to kill her.  The house was big and it was a little dark inside.  It was apparent that no one was home.  She waited as JC unlocked the front door, granting her access to his fabulous home.  There was something cold in the air so she snuggled into the warm fur of the jacket.  Maybe it was his nerves but this seemed to take longer that it should have.

 

Once inside JC took his hat and coat from her, tossing them aside.  He took another look at her.  Now in the bright lights of his house she was beautiful, almost angelic in the way she moved.  He could swear that she had stars in her eyes as she looked about the massive mansion. To think that there was once a time when he was like that, in awe of everything.

 

“Can I get you a drink and show you around?” JC offered.  She turned down the drink, in the event that this did lead to something more she wanted to remember it and know that she made her choice with a clear mind.   But of course she wanted to see more of the house. 

 

JC humored her, he showed her around all the while trying to figure out these feelings that he was having for her.  It wasn’t just about getting her into his bed though oddly enough that is exactly where they ended up on their tour.  He was trying to figure out how to keep her around.  Sure he could give her the world but this girl, tough a little star struck, seemed to be more into him as a person and what he could give her on a personal level.  Something he hadn’t encountered in a long time.  The average fan wouldn’t have asked if this was a one night stand, they would have just assumed that it was and been okay with it.  He could tell that she wanted more and he wanted to give her more.

 

They chatted a little about his thoughts and feelings on personal matters.  N Sync didn’t come up and they only lightly touched on his music.  Since she knew just about everything there was to know about all of that there was no reason to ask.  She really did care more about getting to know him and a person, not a musician or celebrity. 

 

“So is this the part where you try to seduce me?” Kerri asked as she sat down gently on his bed.  His bedroom was immaculate and very neat, nothing seemed out of place and Kerri looked around it.

 

“If I didn’t know any better I would say that you were trying to seduce me right now.” JC commented.  He remained where he was with his arms fold across his body, as if he was trying to protect himself from her.  Kerri just smiled at him and did slide a little further on to the bed showing off the shortness of her dress.  Her next comment told him everything that he needed to know about her.

 

“So what does a girl have to do to get JC Chasez to fall in love with her?” Kerri asked.  JC smiled and crawled into bed side her.  The key word was ‘love’; she wanted him to love her which is exactly what he wanted from her. 

 

“Well… let’s see.  She would have to be completely honest with me about everything and she might even be the kind of person that would leave love notes on my car.” JC teased.  He propped himself up on my arm and lay on his side so that he was facing her.

 

“I swear that I didn’t put that on your car.  You should burn that thing.” Kerri insisted, still not sure how the letter had found its way back from the ‘dead’.  “But I have been honest with you; I have told you everything about me as unimpressive as it may seem this is who I am.  I am just Kerri.  Basic, average Kerri.”

 

“I happen to find basic average Kerri to be very impressive.” JC stated.  He wished that he could explain it to her, but it was rare for him to meet someone like her.  “This meeting is like a Christmas miracle.”

 

There seemed to be a sudden flash that went off in Kerri’s head, and images of something that had accrued earlier in the night.  For now she would say that it was chance and a stupid prank from her friends, if things go well then she will give credit to the snowflake and the wish she had made on it.  It did give her some hope that this might be real.  There seemed to be only one way to find out.

 

Kerri moved in and kissed him, letting herself press against him and he moved closer to her.  His hand moved to the side of her face as they deepened the kiss.  There was so much passion between them.  JC didn’t want to ruin this by sleeping with her but now he body was starting to ache for her.  He needed to be with her in every way imaginable.

 

“We don’t have to do this.” JC moaned.  It was gentlemanly of him to give her an escape route but he was hoping that she wouldn’t take it.  Kerri smiled at him and ran her hand down his chest, bringing it to rest on his stiffening cock.  She gave it a lite squeeze, which made him moan again.  He didn’t have the will power in him to stop her at his point.

 

“I think you are just being polite, you do want this, or at least part of you does.” Kerry commented as she massaged him through the soft red fabric of the Santa pants that he was still wearing.

 

“Okay so I admit to being human.  I just don’t want you to think that this was my plan all along because it wasn’t.  I just wanted to meet a nice girl.” JC explained.  His breathing was a little labored as she pleasured him.  JC let his hand rest on her hip allowing her to take the lead.  Kerri just smirked and laughed a little under her breathe.

 

“I am sorry JC, but tonight I gave myself permission to be a little naughty.  It’s my experience that people don’t get rewarded for being nice.” She explained.  JC just closed his eyes; there was nothing hotter than a girl admitting to being bad.  Was she trying to kill him?  Hi thought were racing and he was trying to make up his mind.  Maybe he could be both the good guy and the bad guy.

 

“Well since I was dressed the part for most of the night why don’t you let me play Santa and give you a present for being on the nice list this year.” JC offered.  He removed her right hand from his crotch and brought it to his lips.  JC kissed it softly while maintaining eye contact with her, melting her heart in the process.  “Let me reward you.  We can both be a little naughty in the process.”

 

The hand that wasn’t supporting his weight found its way to the back of her dress and slowly unzipped it.  Kerri let the straps slide down her arms, glancing at him lovingly.  JC laid her on her back and startled her.  He kissed her again briefly before working his way down her body, pulling her dress down as he went.  His slow and carefully moments were torture, maybe pay back for coaxing him into this in the first place.  JC avoided contact with her feminine area all together as he kissed his way to her knees before tossing the dress to the floor.

 

He took the time to admire her body as she lay on his bed in nothing but her underwear.  She sat up and took the hem of his shirt; if he was getting a show then she wanted one too.  He took it as a sign and quickly pulled it over his head so that it wouldn’t obstruct his view.  There was something almost criminal in how amazing he looked.

 

“I thought you said you were going to reward me, not punish me.” Kerri tease and she tugged on the waist of his pants.

 

“Good things come to those who wait.” JC responded.  He leaned down to kiss her pushing her back onto the bed and crawling on top of her.  She used her feet to push his pants down while the made out.  Her skin was so soft to his tender touch.  He kicked his pants aside but when Kerri started to slide his underwear down he stopped her.  “Patience.” He breathed. If he never got another chance to be with her, he wanted to savor the experience.

 

JC kissed his way down her neck again this time he stopped at her chest.  He kissed the top of her breast while his hand massaged the other one all the while glancing up at her to make sure that she was enjoying herself.  After a short time he let his hand wonder down her stomach and slip into her underwear.

 

She moaned and arched her back pressing herself against him as he inserted a finger into her wet center.  His pace was slow for now and it was driving her insane.  He moved from one side of her to the other and then inserted a second finger while speeding up his in and out movements.

 

“Oh JC, you’re going to make me come.” Kerri moaned.

 

“That was kind of the idea.” JC replied letting his breathe brush hot against her skin as he spoke.  Kerri shook her head; she didn’t want that yet, she wanted him inside of her when she came.  “Relax, baby.  You can come again… and again… and again.  We have the rest of the night.”  He didn’t stop until he felt her shake and quiver underneath him, tightening around his fingers as she came. 

 

“What do you think you are the Energizer bunny?” Kerri asked as her body recovered from the pleasure that he had caused her.

 

“I have been called worse.” JC said with a grin.  He kissed her softly on the lips.  “Now that you are ready maybe we can get started.” He wrapped his arms around her to undo her bra, tossing it to the side with the rest of their clothes.  Working his way down yet again he got to his knees and removed her panties, kissing her just blew the navel.

 

Just to keep things fair Kerri quickly yanked down his underwear before he had time to stop her, and exposed his now rock hard member.  JC gasped as she took it in her hands and carefully working the impressive length with her hands, from the very tip to the base.  It was clear that JC was losing control of the situation.

 

“What do you want me to do now?” Kerri teased.

 

“Suck on it.” JC begged.  Kerri just grinned up at him and teased him with her tongue.   “Please, Kerri.”  She liked the way that he said her name; it was a strangely comforting sound.  His hands both found their way to the back of her head as she guiding him into her mouth, using her hand to cress what simply would not fit.   She moaned a few times, sending shivers down his spine.  This woman was incredible.  JC head fell back and he groaned a few times before stopping her.

 

“What’s wrong?  I thought we were going to come… again and again?” Kerri questioned as he pushed her back onto the bed.

 

“Yeah, I was talking about you, not me.  It doesn’t work like that for a guy.  It takes us longer to recover.” JC explained.  He kicked his underwear off and positioned himself on top of her.  He took his time to get ready, allowing himself time to recover somewhat so that he could last longer for her.  “Are you sure this is what you want?”

 

“Positive.” Kerri moaned.  She arched her back pushing her wetness closer to his aching cock, once again coaxing him into giving her what she needed.  There was no doubt in her mind that she wanted him.  She draped her arm over his should and lean in closer to him so that she could whisper in his ear.  “I want you now.”

 

It was like a bomb going off in his head.  He forcefully thrust into her and the quickly withdrew.  Then he teased her a little by just sticking the tip inside her and with drawling suddenly again.  She moaned, digging her finger nail into his arms a little.  This man was murder.  He just smile again and then started a slow pace of in and out movements.

 

“How do you like it?  You want it harder?” He asked.  She just moaned and shook her head.  She felt his hand slide down to her hips and he picked up the pace again.

 

“Oh god, that’s if JC… Fuck me.” Kerri yelled, her body rocking with each thrust.  JC watcher and her boobs bounced with each forced stoke.  Her pussy was so wet and tight around his penis; he wasn’t sure how much more he could take.  Kerri whimpered when he suddenly stopped, but before she could verbalize her protest he flipped her over and brought her to her knees in front of him.  He quickly re-inserted his needy shaft, hanging on to her hips and he picked up the pace.  “I am so close JC.”

 

“Me too.  You feel so fucking good.” JC groaned.  His grip tightened as he released with one more powerful push, which made her come not far behind.  She collapsed onto the bed, complete satisfied and spent.  She felt his fall beside her.  When she glanced over at him, he was lying on his back looking up at the ceiling, just trying to catch his breath. 

 

“Thank you.” Kerri said softly.  He turned to her and smiled.

 

“For what?” He asked.

 

“For my present.” Kerri explained.

 

“Oh that wasn’t your present.”  JC stated.  He took her hand and placed it on his chest over his heart.  “I gave you my heart.  The sex was your punishment for trying to be naughty.”  Kerri just closed her eyes that had to be the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to her, she was clueless in how to respond.  She let a single tears slip out and fall onto his pillow, his smile turned to a frown immediately.  Why was she crying?

 

“Did I do something wrong?” JC asked.  He put his hand on her back to comfort her.

 

“No you did everything right.  How on Earth did I ever find someone like you?” Kerri questioned.

 

“Technically, I found you.” JC replied.

 


Completed
Bastet_Baby is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Snowflake also liked 46 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story