Well, I'm not too happy about Jazz's current boyfriend, but the other four guys are pretending to like him as they plot ways to ruin this relationship for her. She's laughing at a memory that she and Nick shared. I'm not going to pretend anything, so I sit off to the side as Lance, Joey, Chris and Justin fuck with Nick's mind. He destroyed her last time and one way or another, he's going to do it again. Even Kit is in that circle, most likely plotting the demise to their relationship and I'm praying it's a permanent one. 

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel the couch cushion next to me dips as someone sits beside me, wrapping their arms around mine and softly placing their ocean and fruit smelling head on my arm. "What's wrong, Josh?" she asks, shifting her head to look at my face and our eyes lock.
"He's going to destroy you again."
Her eyes search mine and she tangles her hand in mine, playing with my finger tips like some little sisters do when they idolize, love and cherish their big brother they're close to. "I don't know. I mean, he came crawling back to me. He was there when Brandon found me, I was scared and hiding to stay alive and he was right there with me as I prayed and begged for help from God. He laid in that bed, holding me as I cried in fear until I fell asleep. He called you, knowing I'd need you for as long as you could be there. He's always looked out for me, even when I hated him beyond words," she argues.
"I don't care, it's not what worries me more."
"What does?"
"You with a broken heart, crying yourself to sleep and having to help you mend a broken heart with their help," I whisper, nodding at my bandmates and brothers as my eyes water. I wipe them with my other hand.
"Josh, stop worrying so much. You're with Bobbi and I know she's going to destroy you, but you won't listen to the wiser one right now. She's using you," my baby sister whispers, stating her view on my relationship.
"That's not up for debate at the moment," I defend gently, swiping my hand in front of me as if wiping something off a chalkboard. "What is up for debate, baby sister, is your relationship with Nick," I quietly remind her. She is as stubborn as I can be at times, but she needs guidance and I can't refuse to do that. I know the other Boys try and I know that Justin and Lance try to help, but it doesn't seem to have the same effect as when I guide her. When something big and important to her happens, I help her realize that she can count on the people around her that still care and that are right at her side to help her stand on two feet, stronger than before.
"Practice what you preach, big brother. You must first open your eyes and see the demon bitch for who and what she is," she gently advises, the deadly venom laced in each word from 'demon bitch' on. 

She hugs me, kisses my cheek and leaves me in state of wonder, left to my own devices to decipher the meaning behind what she had just said. "Holy shit…" I mutter to myself, shocked at her show of intelligence, "I believe she just outwitted me, but I'm not entirely sure about that." 
"That'd be something we'll never know," Lance answers before changing the subject. "Come on, time to do our hackey and get on stage."
"Why… how… dammit."
"JC, Jazz isn't always the one you have to decode, sometimes it's her method to madness you have to embrace in order to decipher the meaning to what she says," he informs me as we head backstage to get a hackey, pray and perform.
"When does fuckhead go home?" I blatantly ask.
"Tomorrow."
"We have to deal with him another day?!"
"One last day and we won't see him for a couple weeks."
"Why would we see him again?"
"Charity basketball game in Atlanta," he reminds me.
"Fuck! I forgot about that!  Are you fucking serious?"
"As a heart attack."
Upside to him leaving tomorrow? A day off, a day with my sister. "What time is he running with his tail tucked between his legs?"
"I think she said he leaves around 7:15 in the morning for his flight."
"What a bitch…"

~~~~~
The first thing to pop into my mind when I woke up was that 'Oh, Happy Day' song, seconds before the theme song to the 'Happy Days' show. I chuckle to myself as I recall why those specific songs came to the forefront of my memory. I glance at the clock before fully waking up, being greeted by a rhythmic, but quiet tapping on a wall a couple rooms down. It's going on six thirty and I know Dickhead is awake, most likely getting ready to leave. I doubt he woke her up, he knows better. I roll back over and fall asleep listening to the tapping on the wall. 

I wake up again to find Jazz in my face, less than half a foot away. "Ahh, shit!" I yell, caught off guard at her being so close and nearly fall off the opposite side of my hotel bed.
"Morning!" she chirps. Whoa! Wait a damn minute! She chirped, it's morning and… That is just wrong on so many levels in so many ways! She isn't a morning person and usually isn't up first since she turned 15.
"You get laid or something?" rolls off my tongue and out from between my lips before I could stop it.
"May-hey-hey-hey-be…" she says, trying to look angelic and I know what that-oh, fucking nasty!
"That was you and him two hours ago? Aw, gross!"
She continues to keep her hands clasped behind her back and swaying her body in a 'innocent' way. She is the spawn of Satan sometimes. "I don't tell what happens between he and I when we're alone."
"Yeah, yeah. I don't want to know."
"So what's the plan, Capi-tan?" she asks, goofy mood included.
I shake my head and look at the clock. "It's 9:15 already?"
"Yessuh."
I sigh. "Shopping?"
"There's a mall near here?" she asks, shifting her weight and crossing her arms and legs as she leans on a wall by the door with her back to me so I can dress.
Yes, she's seen me in my boxers and hopefully that's as close to naked as she's seen me. "Yes, there's a mall close by."
"Everyone but you and Justin are up," she tells me.
"I'm up now," I grumble.
"Now, to wake Timbs," she says evilly, clapping her hands together and rubbing them together momentarily. Told you she's the spawn of Satan sometimes. 
"Beat it, Satan spawn," I say, allowing her to unleash her hellish ways on Justin's unsuspecting sleeping self and smile deviously, waving her off.
"Woot!" she says, punching a fist in the air. She runs off and I hear Justin yelling at her to 'cut the fucking bull shit' about five minutes later.

"Your sister is nuts," Tiny admits to me, greeting me as I leave my room and nods at Justin. Now, I'm certain you all know how Justin looks when he's not feeling completely up to par, all you have to do is paste a grumpy look on his face and cross his arms over his chest as he slouches back against the wall by the elevator. 
He's staring down my sister like he wants to smack her or something. It's actually cute, she's flirting with him and he's slowly caving. Her back is to me because she's leaning against Justin and his smile is slowly coming onto his face, proving that he's always going to love her more than any other girl or woman in his life. I can tell he's done being a grumpy asshole when his arms envelope her and kisses her nose and forehead, a smile on his lips and face.
"You think you know her, but I don't even know her like that. Only two guys here," I try to explain, pointing to our security detail, Wade and the six of us (counting Oshannie), "do-Justin and Lance."
"One of which can't keep his hands off her," Lonnie tells me.
I shrug. "It's all innocent, they haven't even gotten to third base," I tell them.
"JC, they've made out while she did body waves on his lap and holding his face in her hands, his hands holding her by the hips with her straddling him," Derek tells me.
"Whoa! What?!" I holler, surprised.
The two closest to the elevator turn their eyes to me and look scared. "Nothing ever went further than that." I grunt, not really hearing much until he brings up Nick. "-comes to Nick, that's a different story. I've caught them straight up fucking during a public appearance."
"Which one? Where was I? What did she have on?"
"Teen Choice Awards was the most recent. She had that bright green dress on with five inch heels, the dress you said was too revealing. You were on stage."
"How many times before that?"
"Multiple."

I storm over to Justin and Jazz, grabbing her by the back of her shirt. I do this because neither of us can have marks on us due to our professions. "We need to talk, Samantha Marilyn Chasez," I growl in her ear, the smile dropping from her face and her eyes looking at me without moving her head. She nods and allows Justin to walk away a few steps.
"What's up?" She tries to play it cool, being coy.
"Sex in public."
She scoffs, rolling her eyes as we board the elevator. "Don't start."
"You have a good image right now, being caught will ruin it."
"Josh, everyone thinks I'm just grinding on him and I do it in a VIP area, dark corner or on a speaker. Sometimes it even happens in the bathrooms," she tells me, rolling her eyes and folds her arms under her bust.
I raise my eyebrows. "Really? You need to protect your image. Are you using protection?" We run for the van.
"Well, duh! I'm 16, not stupid."
"What kind?"
She opens her bag, pulls out a make up bag and shows me it's contents-foundation, eyeshadow, eye liner, lip glosses, a couple handfuls of condoms and a little pink disc-shaped container once we're safe in the van. I slip my hand in the smaller bag and pull out the pink thing, opening it, occupying the back bench alone. I see different colored pills and the word 'Ortho-tricyclen'. I look at her, confused about what it is. "Birth control pills."
I snap it shut and drop it in her make up bag. She puts it away faster than I thought she could move in the morning. "Since when?" 
Neither of us have spoken above a whisper in twenty minutes, keeping this between her and I. "Since April."
"4 months and I didn't know?!"
She gives me a sideways glance. "Be lucky you even know, Papa and Tyler have no clue and you can't tell em," she informs me.
"Mom and Heather do though?"
"Well, yeah," she admits, blushing.
I slouch down in my seat and rest my head on the back of the seat. "How long have you been…?"
"About a year and a half. How do you even know I lost it?"
"Your hips switch more and Justin pointed it out when we came back to the States, Chris and Joey told me that you're either good at switching them on purpose or you lost it."
"They were right."
"Why couldn't you tell me?"
"Like you tell me about yours?!" she shrieks at me, not caring who hears her as we pull up to the mall.
"It's not your business."
"My point exactly!" she shouts, jabbing her finger in my chest as we park. We all get out and surround her to have security walk around us. We split up, she takes off with Justin, Lance and Chris for the clothes stores. 

Joey and I head for a candy shop, talking about my sister. "What were you talking about?" he casually asks.
"Derek told me about her sexual behaviors and I asked her about it."
"What was that pink thing?"
"Birth control pills."
"How long?"
"Around 4 months?"
"What about when we came back?"
"You and Chris were right."
"She gave it up," he says, nodding. "Nick, right?"
"That's who she was dating then."
"This just gives you more of a reason to want him dead."
"Jeez, I wish I had known. Tyler and dad haven't even been told yet."

"What about Karen and Heather?"
I look at the different candies and grab a few bags, choosing the candies Jazz sorts out because it calms her down. "They've known the whole time about the birth control, I'm not sure about her being active."
"Are you going to rat her out to your dad?" he asks me for some reason or another.
"No, she'd never trust me again and I'd feel bad. I don't think I could tell Tyler. It'd make me feel like I'm betraying her."
"You also can't keep a secret," he reminds me.
I pour Skittles, M&Ms, jelly beans, nerds, and Reese's pieces into separate bags. "I know, but this isn't my business to tell and I'm almost absolutely sure she wants me not to say anything outside of the five of us and herself."
"What if Johnny asks about it?"
"We don't know anything, we have no right to comment or talk about her, her, her," I say, uneasy about admitting that my baby sister has a sex life out loud.
"Sex life? Extracurricular activities? Sexual business?" Joey effortlessly offers up.
"Yeah. I don't know why I can't just say it," I think aloud.
"Because she's your little sister and can't face the fact that she's sexually active."
"I guess so." I pull my cap down further as I spot some fans pointing at us and drop the matter until we're in a semi-private setting.

"So what are you getting her for Christmas?"
"I haven't thought about that," I confess.
"I know what I'm getting her because I have it at my parents' place," he says with the cheesiest grin I've seen.
I shake my head. "Of course you'd get it months ahead," I comment.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story