I remember being at the mall, having a blast and then leaving because of fans spotting my guys. Some slammed on the van and I know I talked to James. My legs are sore and I hear someone else's slow breathing near my ear. I shift my gaze upward and see the side of his face, relaxing immediately. We had quite an interesting conversation and we figured, jokingly, what might happen if we gave us a try or if we had a one night stand. 

"You woke up finally," he states, his eyes still closed.
"Thought you were sleepin?" I say, my drawl coming out before I can stop it.
"Been up for a couple hours and didn't want to wake you up."
"I havta pee."
His body rocks with laughter, but drops his hands to let me up. "I went when I woke up."
"How?" I ask, scrambling off the bottom of the bed to get to the bathroom.
"I lifted your dead to the world sleeping body, laid you on the bed, did what I had to, sat on the bed and sat you back on my lap like you were before."
"Damn, James, I must've been exhausted."
"We stayed up until midnight and it's…quarter till 5. Oh, jeeze, less than six hours of sleep."
"At least you weren't pestered to get up this morning," I remind him, opening the bathroom door enough to pop my head out. "I'm going to hop in the shower before someone says we need to leave."

"Alright, I'll snag one after you're done. Did you grab clothes?"
"I knew I fucking forgot something," she curses.
He chuckles to himself and starts sorting through my clothes. "I'll get them," he offers. Seconds later, he stops moving my things. "You wear these? How do you stay comfortable?"
I come out of the bathroom, covered in nothing other than my beach towel and grab my thong from James' hand. "Thank you," I reply, snatching it from him. "You'd be surprised what some of us girls do to catch and keep guys' attention."
He hands me a pair of tight jeans, a Tennesse Titans jersey (I altered it into a tank top shape and made it form fitting on me), a pair of socks, and my teal & white DCs. "You need a bra, right?"
"No, I'm going to go braless," I quip.
"What about this blue and black lacy one?" he asks, waving it around.
I snatch it and glare at him. "You have now been forbidden to choose my clothes, permanently."

He shrugs, smirking. "That's fine by me. I have one question, though."
"Only one cuz I reek."
"When did you start wearing thongs?"
"About a year ago. If you don't mind, I have to go take a shower."

~~~~~
Lunch break from rehearsal...

"So, you wear thongs?" Justin asks me.
I groan, almost shooting lasers from my eyes at James. "I'm glad Oshai is getting the food with Chris and Joey."
"Really, do you?"
"Yes, g-strings too."
"Lacy boy shorts?"
"Yes."
"Lacy see through bras with matching panties?"
"Ugh! Yes!" I shoot James a death glare to beat all glares.
"Sorry," he says, shrugging. "I didn't know he would be like this about it."

"Jazz, Justin, Lance!" JC calls out, entering the backstage area of the Louisiana Superdome arena with his arms full of paper take out bags.
"Ahhhh!" I shout, surprised by his entrance. 
"Ok," James answers, jumping up and heading toward the van to help out, pulling me to my feet. "C'mon, Justin."
We jog out to the van and I smell seafood, pizza, pasta, Italian dishes, French dishes, and various deserts. "Am I dead? All this food smells like heaven!"
"You need to reevaluate your current relationship with food," Chris comments.
"No way! I appreciate all foods and I don't have a problem controlling myself around food," I correct him, a finger wagging at him and my other hand on my hip.
"Heh, ok. Here, take these inside," he says, handing me some of the paper bags and I inhale deeply as I imagine how little of this food will exist by the end of the show tonight. By the time Justin, James and I go back inside with Chris and Joey on our tails, my brother had the tables set up to fill with the multiple plates and dishes of various foods for us and the crew. It takes four or five trips for the six of us before we have everything set up on the table. 

I stand back to admire our work, getting hungrier as I look at it. JC sighs behind me. "Go for it, I know how you get when you're hungry."
"Yes!" 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story