Jazz has been pretty quiet after stuffing herself to the max, if you count talking to her brother as quiet. JC and Jazz are talking just loud enough for the other to hear them, a pillow on his lap with her head on it. I see her laugh and I remember when she did that with me all the time, but I'm allowing the two of them to strengthen the brother/sister bond between them seeing as they've hardly been in the same place for less than a few days since December. It's been somewhere near 8 months and they need this time, she leaves in just over a couple weeks and we won't see her for a few months. 

From September until January, she tours with the Boys and she gets a break from January until June. After her break, she tours with Justin and JC's friend, Christina (she's nice), until the end of it the following February (totaling close to a year between the Millennium and Psykoblast tours). From the end of the Psykoblast tour, she jumps right into the next one with the Boys. From the end of April 01 to April 02 have been entirely kept secret or unplanned, I'm unsure of her plans before she joins Aaron on one of his tours coming up. Aaron knows he's not touring with this upcoming album, but the following one. I got this out of Johnny and Britney is in the studio writing and recording as we speak and she tours. Johnny knows that Jazz would rather be busy than bored at home, waiting for us. We have alot going on and Jazz has the next two or three years planned out and we're working on our sophomore album. Lou is two faced. JC had said it best, 'Lou pretended to be family, someone we thought we could trust while picking our pockets, robbing us blind.' Sounds about right, since I had did my tallying according to our contract.

"Faigh do cheann as an scamaill, súile glas!" she shouts out, grabbing my attention.
She calls me green eyes when I'm zoned out. "Sorry, tour crazed."
"Don't worry about that, I just like to keep busy."
"Yeah, whatever. So, no chance you'll tour with us?"
"Not yet, I'll keep helping with select show dates though."
"You know you want to tour with us," Justin teases.
She shakes her head and rolls her eyes, turning back to her discussion with JC.
"Justin?" 
"Yeah, Lance?"
"Why are they trying to keep what they talk about right now so quiet?" I ask, furrowing my brow.
JC just gave her one of his 'what in the world…?' looks as she said something, shaking his head as he replies to what she just said. They are bonding on one of their last days they'll get to spend together for the next few months. Justin watches them and raises his eyebrow, curious as well. "Maybe it's got to do with family or some other personal thing, who knows? If one of them want to tell us, they will when they're ready," he says, shrugging. His eyes never move from where they're sitting.
"Do you still love her?"
He glances at me, a blank expression on his face. "I'll always love her, but I'm not in love with her anymore." 
Once he admits this, his eyes shift back to JC and Jazz. She chortles, pulling her feet closer to her butt and she lays with her legs bent at the knees. "You love her like you do Caylei?"
"It's a little different."
"How?"
"If she ever came to me and wanted to try at a relationship or wanted a one night stand, I wouldn't say no and emotions would be involved."
I look at him with shock written on my features, the emotion emanating from my eyes. "What?" Did I hear him right?
"Don't look at me like that!" he sharply tells me, not once even looking at me. "Yes, I said it and Chris knows. The only person I won't tell is JC because that's his baby sister."

After that, I'm absolutely sure they didn't have sex. Granted she wasn't a virgin when she dated him, but he respected her enough not to pressure her like Nick had. I drop the conversation with Justin like a hot potato and move to the couch Joey's occupying, dropping onto the couch. "What's eating you?" he cautiously questions.
"They didn't do it, he'd have a one nighter with her if she wanted it."
"So, it's not a cover up." 
"No cover up."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story