I'm in no mood to talk to anyone in plain English today, so they can go screw a knot in a tree. After what Nick had done and justified, who can blame me? I love him and I always will, but that hurt. He was my first boyfriend, first relationship, first sexual partner and now I can add first person to take a low blow like this. That dirty fucker!

Justin bumps my shoulder lightly. "Hey, arope yopopu topalopkopinopgop topop mope topopdopayop?" he asks.
"Yopesop, jopusoptop nopotop inop poplopainop Enopgoplopisophop, Jopusoptopinop."
"Okay, gotcha. Soptopiloplop mopadop atop Nopicopkop?"
"Dopamopnop ropigophoptop I amop! Tophopatop fopucopkoperop hopadop tophope noperopvope topop doparope ropecopopropdop tophopatop, I dopopnop'top mopinopdop tophopatop hope wopropoptope itop. Wophopatop ifop itop gopetopsop lopeakopedop?" I explain. 
"Then the cat's out of the bag."
"Exopacoptoplopyop! Tophopatop lopeavopesop mope outop inop tophope opopenop! Tophope mopedopia wopoulopdop hopavope mope fopoprop lopunopcophop!" I shout, throwing my arms in the air.
"I know, I get it. You're not mad at any of us, right?" he asks looking worried.
"Nopop, dopopnop'top hopavope a ropeasopopnop topop bope."
"Good, we have one thing to worry about then."
"Wophopatop wopopulopdop tophopatop bope?" I ask, pushing my eyebrow up and looking confused. I subconsciously match my brothers' looks that they're aiming at us as we enter the elevator. James guffaws. "Cad anois?" I ask, folding my arms.
"Your expression matches theirs," he says between chuckles, pointing at Josh and Tyler.

I glance at them and roll my eyes, falling silent. I see the Boys leaving the lobby as we exit the elevator. Nick looks back and sees me, mouthing 'Sorry about the song'. I give him a death glare with icy midnight blue eyes. He mouths 'I love you' and I flip him off, still glaring. He turns around just in time to barely miss the door frame. I laugh, covering my mouth with my hand.
Justin and James had caught it and are smirking, James is walking closer to my brothers. He's probably telling them what Nick almost did. Justin takes my hand in his and leans down to whisper in my ear. "When you'll start talking in English again."
"Sopopopnop enopopugophop, Timbs," I tell him, smiling and placing a kiss on his cheek before he stands up straight again.
Tyler catches up to Justin and I, throwing his arm around my shoulders. "Mad at us?" I shake my head no. "Then talk to us in a language I understand."
Josh walks beside Justin and looks to Tyler. "I know Op-Top, bro."
"Then what did she say to Justin?"
"That she doesn't feel like talking in plain English, is infuriated with Nick Douchebag Carter, feels betrayed by him, is afraid the media will eat her alive if that song gets leaked and that she has no reason to mad at us. She'll be speaking in English soon enough, she just needs to cool off," he explains as we get in the van and settled in, reaching in his book bag. I look at him, curious as to what he's doing and his eyes meet mine. "Skittles or M&Ms?" he asks, having a blank and serious look on his face.
"Mop anopdop mops," I answer, still wondering what the hell he could be talking about.
He pulls out the big bag of M&Ms, my eyes going wider than flying saucers and holds it up for me to see. I hug him and kiss his cheek. "Opnoplopyop ifop yopopu topalopkop in Enopgoplopisophop," he tells me.
I give him a 'figures you'd do this to me' look. "Fine, gimme gimme," I say, caving over the multi colored pieces of chocolate.
"How?" Tyler asks, shocked I stopped talking in Irish and Op-Top.
I put my hand out for the extra bags and Sharpie I know he has in that bag of tricks of his. He hands them out to me and I glance in the big bag of M&Ms, jotting names of colors on each bag before handing him the extra bags and Sharpie. I start to sort through them, the guys and security watching me. "I know how she sorts colored candies to calm down and I have a bag of Skittles, Reese's pieces, jelly beans, and Nerds, too. The more colors, the calmer she's going to be when she's done sorting them and even more so after she eats them. Justin, you still have her Starburst, Runts, Sprees and Bottlecaps, right?"
"Yup, I can do that with her later. I have the Starburst with me. I planned ahead, just in case she finishes sorting and eating that before the game is done."
"Thanks. Doesn't take much to make it happen. She might not say anything for awhile, but at least you'll understand what she says for the rest of the day."
"Yup, I'm not deaf either."
I sort the candies during the drive from the hotel to the arena they'll be playing basketball game for CTFC. I'm sure Tyler is curiously watching me the entire time. I stop when Lonnie says we're pulling up to where they need to be. Derek sets up a table in the locker room for me to sort on as the guys get ready. Tyler sits across from me and watches me with a stern look on his face. "Why does this calm you down?" he asks, sitting back in his folding chair and crossing his arms over his pectoral muscles.
"Makes me focus on something other than what pissed me off and when I eat them, I remember things could be so much worse. Plus, chocolate has something in it that helps you feel better."
"Wow, Jazz."
"What?"
"You're nuts."
"I have to be-I'm your sister and Josh drove me there," I quip, eliciting roaring laughter from him. 
"What's so funny?" Justin asks.
"He said I'm nuts."
"What'd you say?"
"I have to be cuz I'm his sister and Josh drove me there," I repeat, noticing a tear in his eye as he wipes it away.
"Oh, damn. That was a good comeback. That was, just, it was the best one I've heard yet."
I look at Justin, recognizing the covered smirk under his hand. "Must've been good, he's smirking," I announce, thumbing toward Justin.
"What must have been good?" Josh asks, just now joining the conversation.
"Something I told Tyler."
"I told her she's nuts and she says she has to be, she's my sister and you drove her there."
"Jazz!" Josh semi-scolds me, laughter seeping into his voice.
"Josh, it's true. I might be certifiable," I say jokingly, looking at him cross eyed and kind of crazy.
"You're dating Nick, so I'd have to agree."
"Hey!" I shout, greeted with a teasing smile from him and Tyler. "Not true, I'm not being honest with him this time around."
"You're not what?!"
"You heard me, Joshua Scott." My hands rest on my hips and I look between my brothers.
"With who?" he questions.
"How?" Tyler inquires, curiosity getting the best of him.
"That's for me to know and you to find out when I'm ready for you to know," I taunt in a singsong voice.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story