I wonder what Justin's talking to my baby sister about. She giggled, slapped him and said something in Irish. They've been whispering for the past 15 minutes and it's wearing on me, the secrecy forming curious jealousy. "That's twisted!" she shouts, making him laugh. Once he calms down, he whispers in her ear and she chortles in response. "It just might work."
"C, chill out. They're talking," Lance tries to argue that I'm imagining things again, being too overprotective again.
"I think they are more than friends."
"JC, she's 16 and he's 18, I'm sure there's nothing going on."
"Lance, they flirt pretty openly," Chris interjects.
"She flirts with Lance too," I argue.
"She holds Justin's hand like they're dating."
"She does that with me and Lance, is she doing something to us in our sleep?" I quip.
"She only switches her hips," he begins as we start filing out of the van, "like that when it comes to him," he continues, quickly pointing in their direction.
I look and I notice his eyes on her ass as her hips switch and sway seductively. "Sonofabitch," I rapidly mutter, shaking my head. "See, Lance? That just made my side of this argument valid."
I look at his shocked face, watching her continue to move her hips seductively. "But, I, no, shit, they've got to be sleeping together," he stammers, staring at the two of them.
"That's what I mean!" I shout.
"They most likely are," Chris points out as they disappear into the lobby of our hotel.
"How long have you suspected that?" JC asks.
"The past few months, mid February or so."
"You couldn't say a word until now?" Lance growls.
"No, I wanted facts first."

"I just want to know if you know anything about her sex life." I put my head in my hand, becoming frustrated with one of my baby sister's best girlfriends.
"JC, she's dating and sleeping with Nick. I get you're her big brother and he's mine, but give her space. Let her live her life and you live yours, she will tell you when she feels it's the right time."
"She just recently told me that she's not a virgin and is on birth control."
"Time and space."
"I just want to know if you can tell me if she's had any other sexual encounters with anyone else."
"She hasn't told me anything," she tells me.
"Not a word? How do you know she's sleeping with Nick?" I ask, giving her the third degree.
"Because I caught them in his hotel room just before the end of the European tour, thank God they had a blanket."
"Why?" She now has my full attention, worried attention.
"She was on top and covered them both, blushing crimson red."

I pull Justin aside and ask him the one question I need to know the answer to. "Are you sleeping with the baby?"
"No," he laughs off. "I wish I were, she's dating the asshole again."
"Okay, forget I asked." I let him walk away, the feeling of him hiding something from me gnawing at me.

I sit in my hotel room, unwinding a bit. A rhythmic knock at the door grabs my attention. "What?"
"I need to talk to you," a female voice tells me.
"Why?"
"Fuck you then!" It's Jazz.
"Hold on, we can talk."
I get up and answer the door, hugging her tight. "What's that for?"
"I'm sorry for being-"
"An over protective ass?" she quickly offers.
"Yes."
"James and Chris told me about the discussion. Justin and I flirt the way we do because of our history. He's always going to have a place in my life, but it's nothing more than that-flirting."
"I'm scared you'll get hurt."
"Josh, it's part of growing up and learning. Live, love, laugh and let go holding on."
"How is someone supposed to let go holding on?" I ask, confused.
"You hold them tight when they need it and let them do their own thing, their way."
"I can't."
"Just loosen my reigns and chill out, I'll start telling you more. Let me go through my life my way. Just be there when I need you most. Deal?"
"You'll tell me more that way?" 
"Yes, I promise," she affirms, nodding.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story