I don't want to remember last year, when I was sent to check on them and he wasn't in the room with her when security opened the door, she was fully dressed. It wasn't a big deal last time because I didn't see or hear much and the other three guys are convinced I'll find something, but I haven't yet. 

Knowing my luck, it'll be this time. JC sent me to find out why his sister and Justin haven't called him all day yesterday. It's late morning and I have a hunch about what they could be doing, I know those two better than most people think. I know Britney called a break between them for some reason or another and she's always there in some way every single time. It's a vicious cycle and I guess you could say that they've gotten comfortable with it. I'm halfway to his house and my cell rings, caller ID tells me it's Lance. "What's up, Lance?" I greet.

"I haven't heard from Sam since we dropped them off at Justin's the other day," he tells me, sounding panicked.
"JC already sent me that way and I'm almost there, I'll tell you what I find. You know Justin loves his sleep and Jazz is still becoming accustomed to jet lag. Another year or so and it won't be a problem for her, she'll be just like us-go on with a semi-normal life without jet lag being an issue," I reassure him, not completely convincing myself.
"Um, ok, I guess."
"Talk to you in a bit, man."
"Yeah, bye," he says, still sounding worried and that guy is never worried.
I hang up and pull into his driveway, taking a deep breath before leaving my Durango. I walk up to his front door and knock a few times, nobody answers. I hear her giggling and whining for him to let go. I use my key, greeted with the sounds of her moans and kisses. "Jazz? Justin?" I call out, shutting the door.
All noise stops, feet hit the floor and a door opens upstairs. "Be down in a few. Get comfy!" she tells me, shrieking the last syllable and giggling as she shuts the door. I wait ten seconds before I grab myself a couple Eggos and some OJ, sitting at the table to enjoy it. I slowly eat and finish before turning on the television. "You're so bad, Justin!" she announces loudly, giggling uncontrollably. 
"I'm bad?" he asks. 

I hear her shriek and laugh. "I need to check on her!" I yell up to them.
"We will be down in a few minutes," Justin tells me.
I sigh as I hear the upstairs door shut, her laughter floating down the stairs and it wears on my nerves when I hear her moan again. I bolt up the stairs after watching an episode of mind numbing Johnny Bravo, taking them two at a time and fling open the door to witness her holding the blanket tight around her torso as she rides him mercilessly. "Oh my fucking God!" I shout, leaving the room and shutting the door. I mindlessly walk down the stairs and sit on the couch again, hunched over with my elbows supporting my head that's resting in my hands. "I did not just see them doing it. No way in hell. Justin has sex?! Jazz is banging Justin?!" I finish these thoughts out loud and my phone rings, of course it just HAS to be her brother. Today is not my day and I'm creeped out. 

"JC, she's swimming right now," I tell him, it's the first thing I could think of.
"But she's ok? Justin, too?"
"Yeah."
"Chris, who-who's that?" Jazz whispers, making sure it's not who it is. I grab the napkin and pen in front of me and write 'your paranoid brother'. "Shit," she mutters softly, biting the side of her bottom lip. "I'll call him later," she whispers.
"I'll tell her to call you later."
"Ok, please tell her I'm worried. Is Justin ok?"
"Yes, they're both fine."
"Ok, bye. Thanks, man."
"You're welcome. Bye." I stand, turning to face them to give the stink eye, more pissed than I thought I could manage and realize I see her like a sister. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! I just lied to your brother! You, man, what if your mom saw that?! JC would kill you! JC would go up your front and down your back screaming at you, girl! Dammit!" I scream at them, pissed at them both. "Is this what's been happening for the past six months? You two screwing like it's going out of style? For sanity sake, tell me you practice safe sex!"
Jazz steps forward and swallows her nerves. "Yes, it has and we use condoms. I'm on the pill too. Please don't tell my brother!" She's afraid of what JC might do.
"He's not the only one that sent me to check on you."
"James," she sighs.

We talk before I have her call JC and talk to him first. "Hey, Osh-. No, we slept till almost 5 this morning, tinkered in his studio, danced around and swam before Chris got here. No, why would I do that? I swear. That's going too far. In separate rooms. I swear we didn't. Are we really going over this again? Do you really think I'm that stupid? I'm on the pill and when I do, I make Nick wrap it." I look at her in disbelief, mouthing Justin's name and pointing at him. "Joshua Scott!!! I have not! Last time I checked there's things you don't even know that I'm not ready to tell you yet. Love you, too, deartháir mór. I will see you for dinner at mom and dad's, Geallaim." She hangs up and glares at me.

"That shit doesn't scare me, I'm the only male in a house surrounded by five females," I remind her, narrowing my eyes at her. 
Her cell rings and she groans after glancing at the ID, answering anyway. "James! Hi! Tá mé díreach fíneáil. Níl, slept mé go dtí in aice le cúig ar maidin. Geall. NACH Tá mé suite! An gá duit Preab a dhaingniú? Tinkered ina stiúideo, snámh agus damhsa. Uimh tá mé figured tú amach. Sea, tá a fhios agam go bhfuil tú aerach agus tá mé breá leis. Ba mhaith leat buille faoi thuairim a imirt ar an rún agus tá mé buntáiste míchothrom mar tá a fhios agam tá mé ceart. Ní chlúdaíonn Metrosexual nó é a ghearradh i do chás. Is breá liom tú, ach ní fhéadfaí tú bréag riamh i mo láthair agus go n-áirítear ar an teileafón. Féach? Ná amhras orm. Beidh Nuair a bheidh tú in iúl don guys eile? Nach mo áit, ach liom a dhéanamh tacaíocht a thabhairt duit. Mamaí agus daidí do dinnéar, tá mé saor in aisce i ndiaidh 7:30 anocht. Grab dom ó ann agus beidh a fheiceann tú mé ansin. Beidh mé. Féach leat níos déanaí!" 
I glance at Justin, perplexed and he shrugs. "I'm used to it and don't bother trying to get it out of her because she won't tell you. Lance won't say anything about what they talk about, either. I wait and when she's ready to tell me, she will."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story