I think it's best if she leaves him, but she likes this game we got going. If Nick thought I was being played, he's got another thing coming. It's been almost 2 months and knowing me, I've been played by Brit. Jazz used to be so sweet and innocent, he came along and destroyed it. I miss that part of her, a piece of her that won't ever be replaced or fixed. I love the girl, but not like I do Brit. "What did I supposedly do?!" I yell at my on and off again girlfriend.
"You were touching up on her!" she snarls at me over the phone.
"Who?"
"You know damn well who!"
Of course this is about Jazz. "No, I walk with my arm over her shoulder and behind her to keep her near me, safe. Same as I do with you and Caylei." It's not really worth the yelling anymore, Jazz will be here in half.
"I need space."
I called it. "Fine, call me when you're cool headed enough to talk. Are we on or off?"
"We're off for now."
Freedom to do as I please. "Fine, call me when your ready to talk rationally."
"Fine."
"I love you." I hear a click and check the display on my cell, sure enough she did hang up on me. "Dammit." I hang up my phone and put it down on my chest, nearly muting it.

A pair of familiar lips kiss mine and I wind my arms around her body, my eyes closed. "I hope this is for me," she says, rubbing my half hard dick through my jeans. 

We have the next few days off and I'm taking advantage of it because she leaves tomorrow night. It's probably close to 1 am and she's waking me up like this. I lay my hands flat on her back and feel naked skin, I hear her sharply take in a breath. "Naked already?"
"Only topless," she informs me, lips brushing mine in the process.

One thing lead to another and we're laying in my bed, butt naked. We're drenched in sweat and had tortuous orgasms, one after the other. We've caught our breath and entangled in one another. "That was hot," I tell her.
"I have balls to do that." She's being cocky at the moment.
I chortle lightly and she smirks on my bare chest, weaving her fingers into my curls. "Yeah, I know and you can be demanding sometimes."
"Just like you-'come over now'," she retorts, imitating my whine from earlier.
I chuckle. "Only when I'm jonesing for your addictive qualities."
She scoffs. "I'm addicting? After that first time, I've been the chaser and you've been the chasee."
"Sometimes I chase you, but it is normally you chasing me and I like it. I'm pulling all stops, locking down all spots." I try to sound as tough as I can manage and she gives me an odd look, bursting into laughter moments later.
"That last bit was from Usher's 'My Way'."
"Prove it."
"It goes 'bad ass, senoritas, two seaters with kicks, new kicks, it's all in the mix. No turn no tricks for me, they turn for me, catching bricks don't concern me so forget it, little midget, my mind's on seven digits. Before I pay heaven's skies a visit, I'm pulling all stops, locking down spots, saying you can't front!' I know that whole song by heart and that whole album. Can't wait for his new album due out summer of 01," she informs me.
"I do anything and everything you want to, make your girl say 'ooh-ooh, why's he so fly?' She beeps me whenever she wanna get freaky, you can get mad if you want to…" I start the rhyme.
"So, from this day forth, you know I'm all about heat and what I do be the major league. That's why your girlfriend's paging me, she know like he know you don't see her like I see her so she's out the door. She's been chasing me, facing me, saying 'give it to me now'…"
"She likes it MY way!" I shout, both of us falling into a fit of laughter.

That's one of our dork moments together and I love when we can just be goofballs around each other. I know we missed some lyrics, but it's from memory and I'm sure it's close. It was in the moment and we were goofing off, laughing too hard to be overly specific. I begin singing 'Nice & Slow', 'You Make Me Wanna…' followed by Tyrese's 'Sweet Lady' & 'Lately', her head resting on my shoulder. "Justin?"
"Hmm?"
"What would you do if I asked and how far would you go?"
"As far as I need to to make you happy and I want to give you everything in the world, but I can't. Whatever it takes to make you happy, your happiness means the most. It kills me inside when you hurt."
"Justin?"
"Yeah, baby girl?"
"Thanks for being there when I need you to be."
"You're welcome," I tell her, kissing her forehead as her breathing levels out and I get lost in my thoughts, the kind I don't want to share.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story