Today is Josh's birthday and he's getting old! Hahaha! Not really, but he's my brother and I make him feel old. I'm so mean to him sometimes. He's only 23, but I'm a few months away from being 17! Whoo! 

I got my license, have a car waiting for me back home, a house to live in and looking for places in Massachusetts, Mississippi and LA. I know what you might be thinking-why would I need 4 houses for? To hide from the paps, they wouldn't know about the Mississippi or Massachusetts homes I'm getting until it's too late.

I'm easily side tracked, I know. Back to the reason for celebration today-Joshie turning 23! It's August 8, 1999 and we have 31 days until the VMAs, the day/night Nick and I announce our second try at making us work. Justin, James, Joey, Chris, Wade and I helped Caylei plan this sweet surprise birthday celebration. 

I even wrote a poem for him, he might even turn it into a song or more one of these days after his eyes are wide open. They're starting to record for their new album soon too, so maybe I can get a shout out on that? Yeah, I'm not sure about that, but it's worth the thought. I'm kidding because I know for damn sure the five of them love me, album shout outs or not. 

I get his keycard for his room and slide it through the slot, blindfold hanging from my back pocket. Derek and Lonnie are trying not to laugh as Tiny catches me by his room. "What-?" He is stopped by Derek and Lonnie, having the situation explained to him as I initiate the mission. 
I slowly climb onto his bed, ceasing movement every time he snorts in his sleep or smacks his lips and tie the blindfold over his eyes tightly. "Fuck! What the hell! If you're a nutso fan, it's going to be a bad day for you!" he shouts, the security team laughing like a pack of hyenas.
"Josh, it's me, you can stop fighting," I softly tell him.
"Oshannie?"
"Oshai."
"What the fuck? Can I take it off?" he demands, trying to yank the cloth off his eyes.
I pull his hands away and growl at him. "Not till we get there and I say so, Chasez."
He groans the whole way to Kenosha, wanting to see everything. "Now?"
"Nope."
"Where are we?"
"Wisconsin." I can't outright tell him, it'd ruin it.
"I know that. I want to go to sleep."
"No, you have to stay awake or I shove a Sour Patch Kid candy up your nose, that or Pixi Stix," I promise.
"On my birthday?!" he replies, shocked.
"Test me, deartháir mór, I dare you," I warn him, my eyes narrowing to bore into him.
He quickly throws his hands up in surrender. "Alright. Now?"
"NO!" I yell at him, punching his shoulder.
"OW!" he yells back, bumping me.
"Baby," I mutter.
"That's what you are," he teasingly reminds me.
"Sugar up your nose," I prompt him, his hands flying up from his lap to cover his nose. The last ten minutes are silent. We pull up and enter the field, the other four greeting us. "You can take it off," I inform him, standing between his bandmates, friends and brothers.
"Where are we?"
"Kenosha," I say, burping after. "Ooh! Sorry."
"There's another reason for this," he comments, skimming over my impromptu expulsion of gas.
"Yeah, why did you bring us here so early?" James catches on.
"Who are we going to injure?" Justin says, blowing my cover.
"Out with it, little one," Chris demands, wriggling his fingers at me.
"Spill it, short stack," Joey tells me, a dirty look coming from him.
I sigh, hanging my head and begin pouting. "Come out, baby," I call out.
A six foot one, blonde haired, blue eyed, slightly tanned, 18 year old comes out from the dug out for the visiting team. "What?!" JC barks. "Hell fucking no! You can't be serious! He destroyed you, through and through the first time!" he barks, his eyes ripping into me with so much anger before he wheels around so fast, I thought he'd land on his face. "It's over! You're single! Over my rotting damn corpse! Go home! Leave now!" he continues barking orders, advancing at my boyfriend.
James charges after him, enraged to the max. The other three are speechless and need to collect their thoughts and jaws.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story