“Everyone please fasten your seat belts. We are planning to land in about 5 minutes.”

Ahh it was great hearing the lady announce that home was just a mere 5 minutes away. Well, not technically my home considering that is where I just left, but Justin’s hometown in Memphis. I was incredibly excited to see him since it had been a month since we had seen each other. Lately our work schedules had been consisted of both of us being at different places at different times for quite some time and I was excited to say the least to get to see him for a few weeks, even though it was at his parent’s house.

Don’t get me wrong, I love his parents but it isn’t the same as when you are alone with him, making up for lost time. Even though they don’t care if we share his bedroom I still feel obligated to act like a lady and be respectful of the situation even though all I want to do is fuck him senseless for hours as soon as I see him. But I guess that will have to wait.

“Hey Kim!” Justin’s mom approaches me as I walk outside expecting my boyfriend to pick me up from the airport, not his mother. “Hey Lynn!” She lovingly embraces me in a hug “sorry Justin isn’t here, him and Paul are in a round of golf so you know how that goes, hard telling what time they will be done.” Oh thoughtful Lynn. I love her to death and if it wasn’t for that fact, I would be angry at the fact Justin wasn’t here but it felt good to see her and just catch up on life over the past month.

After about a 20 minute drive we finally made it to the house. I was hoping Justin wouldn’t be home that way I would have some time to take a shower and kind of look more presentable for him. I made my way upstairs to his bedroom and noticed that his bathroom door was cracked and steam was filling the room. I knew what he was doing and the more I thought about how fucking hot it would be to just strip down and join him in the shower, I changed my mind because there was no way I was fucking him like this, especially knowing his mom and how she liked to occasionally come in his room just to small talk. So I changed into a pair of Victoria’s Secret shorts, tank top, and made my way downstairs into their theater room.

Paul and Lynn were already waiting on us to join them and watch a movie. See this is what I love about this, just being relaxed, eating snack foods and watching a movie with his family. It was great and exactly what I needed after the jet-lag that I have. As I was getting a blanket I felt a warm body slide in right behind me. I knew it was him, especially by the way he brushed his lips behind my ear. “Hey baby, God I’ve missed you.” He continued to behind my ear to my neck. And I’m not going to lie, it felt like fucking heaven and I know for a fact what he was planning on doing to me.

I adjusted a little because the last thing I needed was to have my ass sitting on his dick and feel him up, because don’t get me wrong, I want him bad, more than anything I want him to fuck me so hard I cant walk for days. But he knows I won’t do that in his parent’s house. It isn’t right and I feel horrible about it, hell I feel horrible at the fact that they are straight across from us, into this movie and he is sitting here basically making out with my neck right now.

“Let’s go to bed, this movie is fucking boring and I can think of a lot more exciting things to do than this shit.” he whispered in my ear. He wasn’t getting his way though. If we got up they would know what we were going to do and I’m not risking it. “J I’m not doing that to your parents lets just watch this then we will go upstairs.” I politely kiss him on his cheek. “Fine then.”

Thirty minutes had passed from the movie and I could tell he was getting more pissed by the second. I finally got comfortable between his legs with my chest laying on his. As I was into the movie I felt his lips on my neck again. God what was this man doing to me? He knew exactly what he was doing to me and it was pissing me off and exciting me at the same time. I felt his hand creep down to the bottom of my shorts and slide up to my panty line. I turned my head towards him, trying not to act obvious and whispered, “What the fuck are you doing Justin? Your parents are right here beside us!” Without an answer I feel his finger insert inside me. Oh my god it felt so good too. He started kissing the back of my neck and whispering how he missed me and that he wanted to fuck me so bad and then slid in another finger.

I mean I feel like I am going to have a panic attack/orgasm at the same time. Here my boyfriend is fingering me and whispering shit he wants to do to me right in front of his fucking parents who have no clue to what is going on. I was so fucking turned on and the way he was moving those fingers in and out of me only made me want more and he knew it. I was close to having an orgasm when he suddenly stood up. “Well guys, I’m going to bed I’m exhausted.” Lynn looked at him and smiled “Alright Honey see you in the morning.” He looked down at me and smiled kissing my forehead whispering, “See you upstairs chicken.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story