Chicken? Chicken? I mean seriously. I’m sorry I just had an orgasm in front of his parents and was freaking out at the same time. I mean what was I supposed to do? Scream like I wanted to? No I don’t think so. After waiting about 15 minutes for him to get upstairs and not be obvious I said my goodnights and headed upstairs.

Just as I suspected he was in his bathroom, shirt off and basketball shorts on only. He looked so fucking hot. He had been working out more lately for the movie he had just finished shooting and man could you tell. His hair looked good too, neatly shaven but not too short. He had just finished brushing his teeth when he turned towards me and smiled. “So the little chicken finally decided to come up stairs eh?”

It pissed me off he knew it, but I was going to play so hard to get and shock the shit out of him at the same time. “Yea, this chicken came up here to get her cock.” His eyes popped out of his head at that statement. “You know what J? You want to get fucked then come here, I don’t give a fuck if your parents are downstairs, or hell even walk in this room but I am going to fuck your brains out.”

He stood there at the bathroom door, eyes staring at me in shock as I walked towards him, pulling my tank top off walking towards him topless. I pressed myself up against him, kissing his ear then neck. “Fuck Kim, what has gotten into you? Just a second ago you were freaking out, now you’re standing here with your tits out groping me.” He placed his hands on my hips and started to kiss me back, hard. I could tell this was going to be rough and that I would pay for it the next day.

He picked me up and shut the bathroom door, locking it behind him. He started kissing my neck and made his way down to my breasts. It felt so good to feel his lips on me, everywhere. Noticing the huge bulge in his shorts turned me on even more. As he moved back up to my mouth I pulled his shorts off and grabbed his dick in my hands, slowly stroking it. God, he has to have the biggest dick ever not only in length but in girth too.

“Justin, please fuck me, please.” He started to pull my panties down and lifted me up on his counter. With one quick thrust he was in me, and I let the biggest scream come out of my mouth.

“Shit Kim, mom is going to walk in here if you don’t be quiet.” He placed his mouth over mine while he continued to fuck me senseless. It felt so good and after my second orgasm I could tell he was close. “Fuck I’m almost there baby… god you feel so fucking tight.” And with that, he came right into me and it felt so fucking amazing.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. Oh fuck his mom heard me I know it. “Hurry and put your clothes back on.” He stepped outside of his bathroom putting his shorts back on. He opened his door and I could hear Lynn talking “Is everything alright? I thought I heard Kim scream?” Fuck. She knows, she has to now. “Oh yea Mom, she was getting in the shower and there was a spider in there.” Damn he came up with a good excuse fast. “Well, night you guys see you in the morning.”

Justin closed his bedroom door, locking it behind him. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed he was getting into his bed. “Damn J that was a good lie.” He turned around and noticed I was naked.

 

“Kim put some clothes on she might try and come in here again.” I couldn’t help but smile and say “Who is the chicken now?


Completed
tenn901 is the author of 2 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story