Lance chugged his beer, trying to get the courage he needed. They were at one of those hip clubs. The kind you had to sign a contract and pay millions a year to get into. He set his beer bottle on the table and made his was over to Justin. Justin sang along with the music. She took my hand, we never said a word at all, we started grinding, shorty had me upaganist the wall..

Lance grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him into the dark corner. He placed his hands on Justin's chest and pushed him aganist the wall. Lance grabbed him through his pants without warning. Ask me about, tomorrow, you know that I don't care at all, I just got caught up when, she had me up against the wall...

"Lance..." Justin moaned out.

"Shut up, Justin!" Lance growled, unzipping Justin's pants and pulling out his cock. He sunk to his knees and took Justin all the way down his throat. You know we don't care at all, just get caught up when you're up against the wall, we don't, we don't care at all...

"Oh My God!!" Justin whimpered and came long and hard. Lance licked up everything. He stood, zipping Justin's pants. He patted Justin on the chest, said his thanks and left Justin begging for more. We don't, we don't care at all, you know we don't care at all, let me see you up, up against the wall...


Completed
MasonLee is the author of 6 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story