"Alright, no laughing."

"I'm not laughing."

"I hear you laughing."

"I'm not," I said, suppressing a giggle. "You're wasting time!"

I heard a sigh and then the closet door opened and out stepped JC in an ensemble I hadn't seen in years. Looking like he'd stepped out of a time capsule, he was dressed in skintight silver snakeskin pants, a matching silk shirt with a v-neck so low that a tuft of chest hair peeked out from the top button, and a rhinestone encrusted belt with a gold plated buckle that spelled out "JC". Enhancing the look was a black leather jacket, the fur collar still lush and silky.

"Oh, honey..."

"I don't want to hear it," he started, smoothing down the wrinkles in the snakeskin pants. They were tight - so tight that inches of thickness stood out like a chalk outline on dark pavement, practically throwing a shadow in the thin fabric. "You said put on something from back in the day and I like this one the best. Happy?"

"I wasn't going to complain. Come here," I said, reaching for him. I moved to the edge of the bed from the middle where I'd been sitting, waiting for him to change and come back to the bedroom. Hiding a smirk, stood before me in all of his reminiscent glory. "So... how do you feel?"

JC took in the full sight of himself in the mirror above the dresser and smiled. "I couldn't get away with this today. I mean, I'm older. I'm graying. I've gained a couple of pounds and these pants are cutting off blood flow." As if to prove his point, he grabbed at the crotch and pulled. The snakeskin, stretchy and thin, snapped right back. "But back then, this was hot. It was a fun night. Good times."

He ran a hand down smooth leather that hadn't dried out or cracked, a sign that he still took care of the coat even though he hadn't worn it in over ten years. He chuckled and said, "You know Lenny Kravitz said he liked this. He wanted one like it, but it's a one of a kind."

"I can't count how many times you've told me that story." I tucked my hands inside the coat and drew my arms around his waist, pulling him toward me until we were pressed together-me on my knees on the bed and him trying hard not to topple us over. "Kiss me," I whispered.

He complied, pressing soft lips to mine in the most gentle, romantic way. A shock of lightning skipped down my spine and seemed to ricochet through my body, bringing it to life. The kiss deepened as he opened his mouth and worked his teeth along my bottom lip, nipping and releasing and then capturing it again. His hands were anchored at my side but his thumbs worked the silk teddy up and over my hips and rhythmically rubbed against bare skin.

Very suddenly I was warm and ready, but the game wasn't over. It wasn't time for that yet. Against every bone in my body and wish in my head, I pulled away and moved back to the middle of the bed, dragging him along with me.

He grunted as he moved around, trying to find a comfortable position. "I have to wear this for the rest of the game?"

"Yep! It's your turn."

"Hmmmm," he mused, settling for laying across the bed, ankles crossed. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"You would ask for truth."

"Yeah cause there's no way I'm putting on my old band uniform."

He laughed. "We could make a bad porn movie."

I giggled, wiggling my brows at him. "Don't tempt me. Go. Ask me something."

"Alright. Why the hell am I wearing this get-up right now? Are you enjoying this?"

"Yeah, I'm enjoying this right now."

"What, humiliating me?" He was pulling at the pants again, trying to keep the fabric from plastering itself to his skin. It wasn't working.

"I'm not trying to humiliate you. Let's say that you're fulfilling a fantasy."

His head tipped up until the confusion in his eyes met the glimmer in mine. He sat up, paying full attention, now. "Tell me."

I grinned, my cheeks glowing red and my pulse pounding. I reached for a button on the shirt and popped it open, and then the next one and the next until his chest was exposed- manly pectorals and a flat belly. My heart beat twice as loud in my ears.

"I sort of used to wonder what it was like to be with you back then. And uh... I thought that maybe we could..."

My voice trailed off as my fingers took over, loosening the belt and slipping my hand beneath the band of the pants.  I dipped my head to his lips and kissed him deeply. After a few moments, he pulled back.

"My turn."

I eyed him while my fingers danced along his length. "Truth or dare."

He was quiet for a long moment while my hands kneaded and stroked him. His eyes slid closed and he relaxed, heaving an erotic sigh while his hips bucked and gyrated under my power. 

In one motion, I grabbed the constricting fabric and yanked it down his legs. Wasting no time, I straddled him and lowered my hips until I was full of him. I rode him until I heard what I'd been waiting for.

"Dare!" he groaned.

"Come!" I ordered.

And like a good little game player, his head rocked back and he let out a sultry moan, his hips slapping against me, strong hands holding me in place as if I would ever, ever run away.

"Dare," I whispered down to him.

He smiled, paused for a torturous moment... then muttered," Come." 


Completed
MissM is the author of 30 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story