There was something about this girl that intrigued Justin a lot . He really wasn’t looking for a girl to get to know, I mean yea get to know to possibly fuck a few times, but other than that he really didn’t care. He wanted a release every now and then, and that’s what he got. He wasn’t looking for some girl to get attached to, to care about and consume his heart because that’s how he became when he was with someone. He hadn’t been like that with anyone since Jessica, and he refused to be that way again for a very long time. He had his share of girlfriends and he wasn’t the type who wanted to get married, or even have kids. He liked his life the way it was at the moment, but still it pissed him off that for some reason this girl intrigued him.

But he couldn’t help himself when she was around. She was beautiful naturally, and that black dress she had on tonight made her look even more stunning. He had talked to her quite a bit, got to know the basics about her, and he knew she wasn’t the type that would end up fucking him soon like he had wanted and that made him even more attracted to her, it was like she was innocent in a way. He looked over so it wouldn’t be obvious he was staring at her and noticed Ashley looking at him. Ashley. Now she was a different story. He knew she had a thing for him, and yea he used her a few times. He never fucked her but let her give him head a couple of times. His one rule was not to bring the girl to his house, to go to her place so he could leave as soon as the deed was done. Shitty? Yea he knew it, but he didn’t want her to think that he wanted anything more than the release that she had given him. Ashley was definitely the type who if you fucked her or had her spend the night at your place, she would become clingy and think he wanted a relationship from he or something. He smiled and waved at her but decided to make his way over to Levi, where Layla and Kim were sipping on cosmos and laughing.

“What’s up guys, and ladies?” he smiled, putting on a little charm to impress Kim. She looked up at him with her blue eyes, and he could tell she was feeling a buzz, which was even more convenient for him.

“Having a few drinks Timberlake, where have you been all night?” Kim asked sweetly. Damn. She looked so good tonight that he could hardly contain himself. He smiled back and thought of a way to flirt with her and get her out to the dance floor. “Well, I’ve been walking around trying to find someone to dance with, you wanna go dance?”

She finished off her drink and stood up, grabbing his hand. “Why yes I would.” They made their way to the floor and Kim was thankful she had a buzz going on because if she hadn’t she would’ve never had the courage to dance with him like this, especially when everyone could see. “Carry Out” started playing and Kim smirked. “Aren’t you in this song big boy?” Big boy? What the fuck was she doing? She couldn’t believe she just said that to him. Her back was to him thank god, but the fact he was grinding into her ass made it harder to breathe and concentrate. His lips were barely touching her ear and he whispered. “Big boy? Is that my new nickname from you or something?” he laughed. Now she was embarrassed because she was not like that at all, the type to bluntly flirt with a guy she had only known a few weeks. Justin could tell she was a little embarrassed and whispered back, “I kind of like the nickname, and yes I am in this song.”

He started moving his hands down onto her waist, grinding into her. She could tell the nickname went with him well from what she could feel rubbing against her ass. She couldn’t help but get into the song with him and began grinding her ass into him. It felt so good but so wrong at the same time. He ended up turning her around to face him and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She tried her best not to look him in the eyes, because she knew then if she did he might make a move on her, and if she did she didn’t know how to act or what to do in response. Instead of looking ahead though, she couldn’t keep her eyes off of his full lips. They looked so fucking good at the moment and all she wanted to do was kiss them. He still had his hands on her hips and the next song “Birthday Sex” was playing which made it even more intense for her. Even though she was pretty drunk, she was still nervous. She hadn’t kissed or flirted with anyone since Ben, so all of this was new to her. Then the thought of Ben and the fact that she caught him with that slut filled her with rage. Here she was, grinding with one of the hottest men she had seen in a long time, feeling rage, lust, excitement, and curiousness and finally it got the best of her. She looked up into his eyes, which had been staring at hers the while time and decided to make her move. She inched closer to him, noticing he licked his lips and said “Your lips look so fucking good right now.” He looked back at her, eyes filled with lust and said, “Then would you mind if I kissed you then?” Wow. She had never had a guy actually ask if he could kiss her, usually they just did it but the fact he was gentlemen enough to ask permission made her turned on even more. He leaned in to her and their lips started to partially touch, then suddenly Ashley appeared and interrupted them. “Ugh mm. Justin I bought you a drink, you wanna dance?”

They both quickly turned their heads from the trance they were in. Justin looked shocked and pissed and you could tell he didn’t know what to say. Kim made the decision for him, knowing he didn’t want to be a complete dick. She leaned into his ear and whispered, “We will have to have another dance before the night is over” and smiled and walked away from him while she gave Ashley the dirtiest look ever.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story