The next few weeks passed by fairly quick. Kim and Justin spent more time together, hanging out at each other’s houses and friend’s places. They continued their little make out sessions, with each time getting more heated, adding more feelings to the whole situation. She was still scared of the whole falling in love thing, but the more time she spent with him, the more she began to start to have feelings. She really didn’t want a boyfriend at the time and hadn’t planned on getting one anytime soon either.

She was lying outside the pool of her and Layla’s apartment complex, soaking up the sun. It felt good outside, and the weather was perfect. Layla could tell that Kim had been acting a little different lately, she couldn’t pin point out what it was so she decided to ask her.

“So what’s wrong with you girl? I know there is something on your mind, so don’t give me any bullshit answer and act like nothing is wrong and everything is fine.” She asked while covering herself with tanning oil.

Kim was caught off guard by her questioning, but it was her best friend and she should’ve known she could tell she had her head in the clouds. “Honestly, nothing is wrong. It’s just I’m confused, and in a position to where I don’t know what to do or think about it.”

Layla knew what Kim was referring to; Justin. Layla knew that Kim was still trying to get over her relationship with Ben, and Layla also knew the type of guy Justin was and didn’t want to see Kim get hurt. Kim was a nice girl and Layla liked Justin, she just didn’t want him to end up using her in the end of the whole deal. “Well, you can always ask him what is going on between you two. I mean you guys have been spending a lot of time together lately I’ve noticed, and it seems to me that he really is into you.”

“Yea I think he likes me too, but like I said I don’t want to be just another piece of ass you know? I like him and if that happens and he suddenly just moves on that would really piss me off.”

“Hold on a sec, have you fucked him Kim?!?!” Layla sat up fast facing her best friend. She knew Kim was a virgin and surely thought she would tell her when she decides to do the deed.

“No! I mean, we’ve made out and shit but nothing more. You know how I feel about that and I had to hear so much shit from Ben about not giving him any but screw it, I don’t’ care. When I’m ready, I will. I don’t want to seem like a goody-goody but I’m honestly glad I haven’t slept with the guys I’ve dated in the past.”

“I was starting to say…I would be pissed if you did and didn’t tell me!” Layla laughed. “But, I will tell you one thing I have heard about Justin that if you do decide to fuck him, be prepared to be sore because I heard the boy has a huge one!”

Kim blushed and started laughing out loud. “Yea it is big, he is definitely been blessed that is for sure. Poor Ben seems like he has a baby’s dick compared to Justin!”

Both girls starting laughing hysterically until Layla caught on to what Kim had said. “Wait a second, you know how big his dick is? I thought you haven’t fucked him?”

“Well I’ve touched it and shit gosh Layla.”

“Have you done anything else, you know besides make-out?” Layla was raising her eyebrow curiously yet laughing about it the same time. It was so funny how Kim got embarrassed about these things.

“We’ve came close but not yet. I haven’t even told him I’m a virgin yet. I mean Ben and I did everything but have sex, so it’s not like I’m completely a virgin, if that makes sense. Plus I wonder if Justin would care if I was a virgin?”

“Well if he doesn’t like that fact, and doesn’t respect you for it, then fuck him! And I don’t mean literally.”

*********

It was finally Friday and Kim was excited for the weekend. All of her friends were going out to dinner then to a bar of some sorts she was sure of. She was ready to have a good care-free weekend. This week has been very stressful at work and that stress added to her personal time, which ended up her not being able to spend a lot of time with Justin. She was ready to see him tonight, she had missed him.

She was still confused about the whole “status” of them, but she wasn’t going to push it. She decided not to ask him, and just go with things and see where they ended up. She was going to enjoy the time with him and if it was going to be more then she was sure the topic would be mentioned eventually. She didn’t need to be stressed about it especially with all the stress at work so she decided to just figure they were friends with benefits.

Hearing a knock on her door broke her from her thoughts and made her wonder who the hell would be at her apartment this early? They were supposed to leave for another 2 hours. She looked through the peep hole and seen Justin. Instantly she opened her door and a smile formed on her face.

“Hey there beautiful, sorry I didn’t mean to scare ya” he said walking in giving her a hug. She was kind of surprised it was him, she wasn’t supposed to be at his place till 8 and it was 6. “Hey, you didn’t scare me” she said engulfing in his smell. God he smelled so good and looked so good. “What are you doing here? I’m not even ready yet, just getting ready to finish my make-up.”

She looked absolutely beautiful even if she was in a tank top and shorts with no make-up on. “I figured I would hang with you earlier since I’ve only seen you like one time this whole week.” He followed her into her bedroom and plopped down onto her bed. It smelled just like her, like a sweet floral scent.

“Well, I hope you don’t mind laying there while I finish getting ready. I shouldn’t be too much longer.” She continued looking at herself applying make-up in her bathroom while Justin laid there and stared at her. She didn’t notice him staring but he couldn’t help but get turned on at her there in nothing but that thin top and short Victoria Secret shorts. He was definitely getting turned on and needed to quit before he ended up getting a full hard on. Turning his head away from her he decided to look around her room. It was plain, but nice. Her queen bed had a white comforter and pillows, and her wall was painted a light yellow. She had tons of pictures of her and her friends, her with her family. He smiled looking at one of her and her mom. She looked a lot like her.

“Snoopin through my stuff?” Kim asked him laughing while laying down beside him. She didn’t have much make-up on, just a little eye shadow and blush. She looked stunning. He turned around and caught her smiling and couldn’t help himself lean down and kiss her. God, her lips felt so good and he couldn’t deny it, he missed her this week. He didn’t want to admit that let alone he was falling for her to himself. He pulled away and smiled back. “You look a lot like your mom.”

She smiled and noticed he was looking at a picture of them. “Yea I get that a lot. I get everything from her except my eyes, my dad has green eyes.”

He turned back towards her and kissed her again., only this time deepening the kiss. Kim fell on her back and pulled Justin on top of her. He began kissing her neck and she let out a moan. He was definitely getting turned on, Kim could feel it on her leg. She didn’t care that she had to get ready, she wanted him. She moved her hands from his neck to his waist, grinding into him. He was on her collar-bone, kissing it and pulled the tiny strap of her top to the side, kissing her shoulder. He looked up at her and asked out of the blue, “How many people have you been with?”

She was turned-on and shocked at the same time. What the hell?? She couldn’t believe at a time like this he would ask that, or even ask for that matter. She didn’t want to lie to him but she didn’t want to freak him out either. She suddenly answered with “what do you mean?” hoping to avoid the conversation.

He continued to kiss her neck and asked “Well, how many people have you had sex with Kim?” She was freaking out. Here he was kissing her neck and she could feel his dick on her waist now and she knew she would freak him out. But she didn’t want to lie. “Umm how many do you think?” Yea that’s a good way to turn it around. He looked up at her smiling and answered “I would guess probably less than 6?” 6. God if he only knew he was 6 too many.

She smiled but didn’t answer and began pulling his shirt over his head and flipped him over to where she was on top. “How many have you been with Justin?” she began kissing his neck while she waited on his answer. His body was so hot that she didn’t care if he said 100 at the time, she wanted him. She was startled when he said “Guess.” She continued kissing his neck and started to make her way down.

“Umm 50?” she was kissing is nipple when he started to laugh. She looked up and he was laughing while looking up at her. It kind of hurt her feelings because she didn’t know if he was making fun of her for thinking that. Hell, she knew he had been with a lot but she hoped it wasn’t over fucking 50 women.

“Wrong guess babe. Damn. You must think I fucked everybody. But no, not 50. Subtract that in half.” Fuck. 25? Damn. That’s a lot but hell he was 27 years old. And hell at least he was being honest.

“Well I didn’t know, sheesh.” she continued to kiss down to his stomach and undid his belt buckle and pulled his jeans down. Damn his dick was hard and she wanted to play with him. She pulled his underwear down until the head was showing and put her lips around it. Justin let out a moan of approval while she pulled she rest of his boxers down and began sucking on it.

“Well tell me how many you’ve been with, I told you my exact number.” Fuck. Could he not just enjoy this and quit talking about this shit. She began sucking up and down, faster, so he would forget about it and let her just give him head. He continued to moan at her sucking his dick, but pulled her head off and up towards his face. Damnit she knew he wasn’t going to let this go.

She started to kiss his neck and he asked her again. “Well, technically I haven’t had sex with anyone. I’ve done everything but that” she was kissing his neck as she answered. He moved her off of his neck and looked into her eyes.

“You mean to tell me you dated that guy for 2 years and ever had sex with him?” she could tell he was shocked.

“Yea. Like I said, I’ve done everything but that and I’m actually glad I didn’t have sex with him because I wasn’t in love with him and it would’ve been a bad decision.” He just looked at her with no expression on his face. It was annoying her too.

“Wow. I never thought you were a virgin. And you are 25? Wow.” Kim just looked at him and pulled her tank top back up on her and moved to the side of him. She was kind of embarrassed but she didn’t regret her decisions in the past.

“Baby I’m not mad or making fun of you. I think it’s great that you are a virgin and haven’t slept with a lot of guys. I just can’t believe you were with that dude for 2 years and didn’t have sex, that’s all.”

 

She looked over at him and he looked sincere. “Well, he tried and I wouldn’t. So he cheated on me all the time and that was one reason I never did have sex with him and that’s why we broke up.”

“Well I don’t blame you. Fuck that douche bag, you are way too good for a guy to treat you like that anyways.” He kissed her and she kissed back and he pulled away. “I don’t want you to think that I have been or will ever pressure you into anything you don’t want to do Kim, ok?”

She looked up at him and smiled. “I’ve never thought that about you and never would. But don’t act all weird now ok? I like doing what we where doing earlier but you quit.”

He looked at her and flipped her over on her back and started kissing down her stomach. “I’m not going to act any different. I liked what we were doing too, it’s just time for you to have some pleasure.” He looked up from pulling her panties and shorts off of her and smiled up as he leaned his head down to her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story