Kim and Justin ended up having a blast with their friends that night. They all went to dinner at Koi and then went to a bar and had a few drinks. It was just what she needed. She felt a relief that Justin now knew she was a virgin and that he respected her for it and acted the same. And him going down on her right before they left to go out made her night even better.

She was sitting at the bar thinking about it with a big smile plastered on her face. Layla walked up to her, taking a sip of her drink and noticed she was sitting there just smiling. “Girl, are you already drunk? Why you got that huge smile plastered on your face?” Kim hadn’t realized she was there just smiling to herself. Everyone else was on the dance floor, or at the bar getting drinks. Justin was at the bar with the guys and he looked so handsome. She looked over and noticed she was by herself and Layla had just sat down. “Not yet, I will be though. I plan on getting trashed tonight Layla!” she hugged her friend.

Justin looked over at Kim and seen her smiling with Layla. He wondered if she was talking about earlier and it made him smile too. It was technically the first time he had ate her out. She tasted fucking good and hearing her moan like that made him want to take her into a back room and do it again. He turned his head back to Trace before she caught him staring at her.

“Girl me too! I’m so glad it is the weekend!” Kim looked at Layla and continued to smile. “Ok. I’m tired of it, spill the shit I know something is up with you!” Layla really did know Kim and she couldn’t ask for a better friend. She started to laugh and blush. “I just had an amazing orgasm before I came out ok?”

“WHAT! Did you fuck him?” Layla shrieked and laughed at how Kim non-chalantly said it.

“No, but close to it. I am going to though Layla, I have decided. I want to so bad and I have feelings for him and he is so fucking hot, just look at him over there. Don’t you want to fuck him? I mean look how fucking hot he is Lay!” She could definitely tell the shots she and Kim did earlier where getting to her, Kim wasn’t the type to be that blunt, let alone screaming knowing people could hear.

“He does look hot tonight Kim. But you better make sure that’s what you want because once you do, you can’t get it back! I regret losing mine to Jason. I wish I would’ve waited till Levi but Levi is great and he is way better at it than Jason.” Both girls started to laugh hysterically and Justin turned towards them and figured he would go pull Kim on the dance floor. He could tell she was a little drunk.

“Well if it isn’t mister orgasm of the night! Justin you need to give Levi some tips, Kim has had this big smile on her fucking face all night!” Layla and Kim started to laugh again. Yea, he could definitely tell they were both drunk.

“I will give some tips Layla, but I save all my magic tricks for Kim so I can’t give those away.” He sat down beside Kim and kissed her on her forehead. She looked up at him with her hazed over eyes and mouthed “Sorry” to him as Layla continued her drunk talk with him.

“You better J. By the way, I want to know something else. What the fuck is up with you two? Are you a couple or what? I mean you all have practically been with just each other for the past 3 months. I know Kim isn’t seeing anyone else and I assume you aren’t” Layla asked and Kim just sat there and didn’t know what to say.

Justin was opening his mouth to answer as Levi sat down beside her. “Babe you need to dance that liquor off you and Kim have had a lot to drink.” Kim smiled at Levi and was kind of thankful he sat down at the time he did because she was scared of Justin’s answer. She knew he didn’t want a girlfriend and she wasn’t really wasn’t wanting a boyfriend but she kind of hoped he wanted to be with her.

Levi pulled Layla out of the booth and on the dance floor. Justin looked over at Kim and kissed her forehead again and she leaned up onto his mouth, giving him a kiss and he deepened it adding his tongue into her mouth. Their little kiss turned into a make-out session, and he was pulling her on top of him, straddling his waist. He didn’t give a shit if everyone saw them, she looked fucking hot in her red halter top and jeans and the fact it was backless made her even more appealing. He was kissing her neck and she was moaning and he started to kiss her mouth again. She could feel him getting turned on, and she wasn’t going to lie, she was very turned on at the moment.

He wanted her so bad right then, and before he knew it he was pulling her into one of the back rooms at the club. He was kissing her and she was dizzy and the next thing she knew he was pulling her into a back room of the club they were at. He hoisted her up against the wall and she wrapped her legs around him, her heels falling on the floor. He was kissing her neck and she was rubbing her hands all over him. He pushed her harder into the wall, wanting her to feel how hard his dick was. He didn’t care about the fact that anyone could walk in that moment. All he cared about was the moment and her. He broke away from his actions and paused at that thought.

He let her legs down and she continued to kiss his neck and pull at his pants as he stared at her and was caught up in his thoughts. He cared about her. He wanted her. When Layla asked him that question, he intended on answering saying “I guess we are, that’s if she wants to be.” He was falling for Kim and he knew at the moment when he first kissed her that he had developed feelings for her. Here he was in a back room of a club with her, making out with her and she had her hands all over him, and in his pants and it felt so good to feel her. He wanted to feel her, all of her. He must admit, when she admitted her virginity to him earlier that day it scared him. Usually if he was around a girl that was a virgin he would end it right there because he didn’t want to deal with that. But with Kim, it was different. He had only took 1 girl’s virginity, and that was when he lost his to the girl he grew up with in Tennessee when he was 14. Everyone assumed he took Britney’s but she was far from it when he started dating her.

Kim’s innocence only turned him on and made him care about her even more. She wasn’t just some whore who fucked around, she was a genuine, pure, beautiful person who he couldn’t imagine being without at that moment. She was getting ready to put her mouth on his dick when she brought him away from his thoughts. He pulled her head up and kissed her, while putting his pants back on. “Come on baby, we shouldn’t do this here, someone will walk in. Let’s go dance.” She smiled at him and kissed his neck, agreeing with him.

He ordered him a shot and another jack and coke before they made it on the dance floor. He was fucking scared and confused and needed like another 20 shots before he could let everything he was thinking set in. He was dancing with Kim luckily she had her ass towards him as he continued to grind into her and think all of this out at the same time. He didn’t want her to notice his deep thoughts and didn’t want her to think something was wrong, because everything was so right. Too right, and it was scaring the hell out of him. He was supposed to be strong willed, be fucking around with girls, he wasn’t supposed to be falling in love with one of them. But he did and now at the fucking club while being drunk he finally admits this to himself of all places.

She turned around and noticed he was staring out in space, and it made her think she was dancing or doing something wrong. She leaned up into his ear and whispered. “What’s wrong? Do you not want to dance?” He placed his hands on her tiny waist, pulling her closer and kissed her. The thing was, nothing was wrong. Everything at the time was absolutely perfect. Whether or not he wanted to feel the way was, he did and he had to face it. He hadn’t cared about anyone in a long time, hell 2 years. But he wanted to be with Kim and he was damn positive he didn’t want her with anyone else but him.

“Everything is perfect. I’m sorry, I’m just a little drunk. But I want you to know, I wouldn’t change a thing right now.” he whispered back and pulled her closer to him.

Everyone noticed that Justin and Kim were a lot closer and showing more affection then they had been previously, especially when they went out. They would do quick kisses but tonight they were practically making out and humping each other on the dance floor. It pissed Ashley off, because she wanted Justin. Sam had noticed how Kim and Justin were tonight and just told Ashley to not worry, that they were drunk and if Kim wasn’t all over him that he would be right there with her.

“I can’t believe this though, they have been all over each other all night! He hasn’t even looked away from her to even check anyone else out!” Ashley was livid. Justin used to give her attention, hell they went out a couple of times even. Now all of the sudden he was into Kim and it pissed her off because what did Kim have that she didn’t? She had dark long hair, she was skinny and she knew her boobs were a lot bigger than hers. Kim was pretty, but she wasn’t all that, not like Justin was making her out to be. She noticed Kim had went to the restroom and decided to follow her and make a point to her. Justin was not looking for a relationship, and she wanted to make sure Kim understood how he was and just to piss her off a little for being all over him tonight.

She pushed the ladies door open and noticed Kim was washing her hands. She walked up beside her and started fixing her make-up. “Hey Kim, it’s like the first time I’ve got to talk to you all night.” She made a small fake laugh.

Kim wasn’t a big fan of Ashley, hell no one really was except for Trace’s girlfriend Sam. Everyone just put up with her hanging around, so she figured she would be nice. “Hey, yea I have been dancing a lot and haven’t been around to talk to anyone much.” She didn’t want to get into a conversation with her so she cut it short.

“Yea, I noticed you and Justin have been like all over each other here lately. I’m just gonna let you know that you shouldn’t get caught up in him. He is a player, trust me I know because we went out a few times and he went out with a lot of other girls at the same time so that’s why it never worked out. I figured I would let you know because I didn’t know if you all were hooking up or what the deal was. I don’t want to see you get your heart broke or get hurt like I did.”

Kim was pissed. Why the fuck would she go and say some shit like that, especially as good as things have been going with her and Justin? She was pissed at Ashley and at Justin because she didn’t know that he and her had went out previously and the fact that she was telling her now made it even worse. She figured Ashley was jealous and knew she had a thing for Justin from the beginning, so she didn’t want to think that she was upset or anything. “Thanks for telling me. We aren’t official or anything, we’ve just been hanging out. If he is seeing other girls that’s his decision, but I doubt he has been because I would’ve found out by now. I appreciate your concern though.”

Ashley looked at her with a fake smile and turned towards the mirror in the bathroom, pulling up her top. She walked out before Kim, giving her a chance to cool off before she headed out back to Justin.

Kim didn’t want to let Ashley or what she had said get to her, but it did. She wasn’t mad about the whole him being a player and seeing other girls part because she knew he hadn’t since they have been seeing each other. The fact that Ashley included they had went out previously pissed her off. She knew he had been out with her, but thought it was maybe a date. Not anything like a relationship or what her and Justin had been doing currently. And the thought of him fucking her made her sick. Ashley wasn’t ugly or anything but you could tell she was a fame whore. She liked attention and money and she wanted to be famous or be with someone famous so she could get the attention she seeked. Ashley had a reputation of fucking around with a lot of rich men and any celebrity she could, but no one wanted to put up with her shit. Kim hoped Justin had better sense then that, but before she met him she knew that he was fucking around with a lot of girls so she knew she shouldn’t be surprised if he did have sex with her.

She walked out of the bathroom and spotted Justin at the bar with Trace, Levi and some other guys. She didn’t want anyone to know she was upset so she walked over to Layla and ordered another drink.

Justin had looked over about the time Kim had gotten her drink and walked over to her. Kim continued to talk to Layla and kind of ignored him when he first walked up. He decided to put his arm around her waist and she finally gave him some recognition to him. He noticed she seemed different than before she had went to the restroom.

He kissed her on the forehead and by that time Layla had went over to Levi thankfully. “What’s wrong babe?” he asked her hoping everything was ok.

She looked up at him and simply said, “Nothing why?”

He knew something was different and decided he had enough of the club scene. Plus he wanted to be alone with Kim and talk to her because if something was wrong he knew she wouldn’t get into there. “Wanna get out of here? Go back to my place?”

Kim thought for a second and she was ready to get out of there, away from Ashley especially because she knew she was watching her and Justin all night and didn’t want her to know she was upset. So she agreed so she could talk to him and find out what really went on between them two. “Yea, I’m ready.”

They said their goodbyes to everyone and had a driver pick them up in the back exit to avoid the paparazzi. Kim was anxious and pissed at the same time. She was glad she had that last drink to get the courage to just come out and straight ask him when they got alone.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story